Naughty and Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got together again the very next weekend. Stacy hopped a commuter train to San Diego and I met her at the station. She looked lovely in shorts and a small t-shirt, and I greeted her with a kiss.

I greeted her with "Hey beautiful."

She blushed adorably and responded "Hey stud. How are you?"

"I was good earlier, now I'm great." We had gotten into my car and begun driving towards my house. "What do you want to do first?"

"I'm open for anything really. I mostly just want to hang out," she replied. Her hand stroked my thigh suggesting the true meaning of 'hang out'.

I really just longed to take her home and ravish her young body, but I figured a short wait would only whet our appetites. "Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded. "How about we eat first, so we don't have to worry about it later?"

She nodded at my suggestion. "Yes, I would hate to have to interrupt our activities to eat," she said in a suggestive tone. We stopped for some fish tacos and soon arrived at my apartment.

Stacy all but marched straight to my bedroom and I quickly followed. I shut the door behind me and she threw herself into my arms. Our hands were everywhere as we settled ourselves down onto my queen sized bed.

Once again I took my time, but it became clear that Stacy was eager to resume where we'd left off. Nevertheless, I undressed her patiently and deliberately, kissing her skin and admiring her pretty red bra and panties before removing them. Stacy helped me out of my shirt and pants in similar fashion, leaving me in just my boxers.

I admired the beauty of Stacy's young body once more. Her pale blue eyes looked at me lustfully as I licked her nipples, swirling my tongue down her tummy, past her navel, to her brief pubic stripe. She moaned appreciatively as I bypassed her vulva and kissed my way down her left inner thigh before slowly kissing my way back up her right thigh, approaching my final destination.

At last my tongue made contact with her smooth pussy lips for the first time. She tasted natural and clean with just a hint of sweat. My tongue slid up and down her outer lips for the first time, and she definitely enjoyed the attention I was giving her.

Gently I dipped my tongue into her pussy, tasting the wetness within. Stacy cooed appreciatively as I darted my tongue in and out of her, then licked up and down her pussy slowly. She closed her eyes and clenched my sheets in her hands. As I continued licking her I no longer noticed her taste, focusing only on bringing pleasure to the beautiful naked girl before me.

All too soon she whispered "James." I paused and looked up at her. She placed her hands on my head and pulled me up slightly. I didn't want to stop licking her, but granted her wish, stopping only to place a couple kisses on her body on my way up. Our mouths reunited, and I knew she could taste herself on my lips.

"That was lovely," she said, just above a whisper. "I've never had a guy go down on me. Not like that." I would have gone down on her for hours in exchange for the beautiful smile she gave me. "Your turn," she said with a grin, and I allowed her to roll me over.

"Let's see what we can find," she said, almost to herself as she brushed her hands softly against my chest. She straddled my thighs, sitting just below my erection and giving me a great view of her pussy. Her hands darted down to the large bulge in my boxers. "Hmmm, now this is interesting!" she exclaimed. "I wonder what this is."

She lifted herself off my legs to hook her fingers and tug my boxers downward. I lifted my hips and helped her free my erection from my shorts without inflicting injury. Once she removed them from both my legs she tossed the shorts aside, returning her attention to my cock.

"Wow. It still amazes me every time I see it." I opened my thighs and she positioned her small body in between them. Her face was just inches from my cock, and she took it in her hand and began stroking it gently. "You like that James?"

"Oh yes. I like it a lot." I responded.

"Mmmm, do you want me to put your big dick in my mouth?" Stacy asked teasingly.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Tell me what you want James. I've never had such a big cock in my mouth and I'm not sure how to handle it." I knew there was a mix of truth and game playing in her statement. Although she'd sucked a dick before I knew mine was bigger. I also knew that Stacy enjoyed being told what to do and probably wouldn't mind a pointer or two.

"Keep holding it like you are. Good. Now lower your head and lick it. Oh yes!" I jumped as her pink tongue touched the head of my member for the first time. "Yes, lick the head. Mmmm, now work your way to the little ridge around it. Oooh, yes, that's very sensitive. Lick it Stacy." Stacy followed my orders perfectly. "You're doing great. Now lick your way down the bottom side. Good. Stay there for a second and lick right there." I instructed as her tongue stopped at a lovely spot between my balls. Now back up the side. Good. Now lick the topside a bit. Mmmm, you look so sexy licking my big dick." Stacy smiled at me and giggled before licking the often neglected topside of my shaft.

"Ok sweetie, now I want you to suck on me." Stacy positioned her mouth at the tip of my cock. I watched as my thick shaft slowly penetrated her lips for the first time. "Slowly there's no rush. You look lovely with your lips wrapped around my cock." Stacy moaned lustfully, muffled by her mouth full of cock.

"Now up and down. Mmmm yes, suck me. Can I put my hands on your head?" Stacy nodded. She released my cock for a moment and sucked in a deep breath.

"I'd love it if you guided me with your hands" she replied and replaced her lips on my shaft. I ran my fingers through her hair; guiding her speed and depth but mostly letting her do her own thing.

Abruptly she pulled away and slid up my body. Still holding my dick, she looked me in the eyes and asked clearly "What do I have to do or say to get you to fuck me with this thing?"

I had given little serious thought to being Stacy's first. Although things had moved quickly thus far, I tended to view virginity as something that people lost after long months of dating. My cock certainly liked the idea of penetrating her.

"Are you sure?" I asked, with genuine concern. "I think you're great but I'm not sure where this is heading."

"I know." She replied. "Don't worry about that. Please trust me; this is what I want to do." I silently nodded, accepting her decision.

I rolled to the side of my bed and fetched a condom from the drawer. She watched attentively as I rolled the protective latex down my member. Taking her in my arms once more I kissed her, tenderly then passionately. My hand slid between her legs. She was tense and dry. I continued kissing her as I massaged her clit gently, hoping to relax the young beauty who had offered herself to me.

I moved on top of her and positioned my cock just above her pussy. With gentle purpose I rubbed my shaft against her opening as I continued staring into her sky-blue eyes. I felt her body relax a little, though I knew she was still tense. My cock began slipping across her pussy with greater ease as a result of her natural lubrication. I moved my hips downward, pressing the tip of my cock against her.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes James. Please, I'm ready." She replied.

I supported my weight on my hands as I pushed myself into her as gently as possible. She was wet and ready. Her pussy clung to me, but I felt no resistance as I eased more of myself into her. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, her hands clinging to my hips. At last my cock was fully inside her. Stacy was no longer a virgin.

I sat motionless for a moment, letting her adjust to the feeling of having a man inside her. She ran her hands up and down my back, and opened her eyes. "Wow," she whispered. "That is nice."

I could have accused her of making a gross understatement. Instead I began slowly rocking my hips back and forth, stimulating her pussy with small movements. They had the intended effect.

I wanted to give her the fuck of a lifetime, a long fuck culminating with massive simultaneous orgasms. However my cock had other ideas. She'd given some good head, and I was terribly excited to be fucking her for the first time. I knew I couldn't thrust very much without losing control and coming.

"God. You're so sexy. I'm really close," I exhaled.

She smiled at me and suggested, "Let's just sit for a moment. I really like how you feel inside me." We sat together, my penis deep within her, listening to each other's breath.

"Ok" she spoke after a moment. "Please come inside me."

I almost came instantly as the words escaped her lips. My dick definitely throbbed within her, a fact that didn't escape my young lover. I began to thrust into her, slowly at first, but using the full length of my shaft. Her eyes lit up in amazement.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as I slid all the way out and back in again. Sitting still had allowed me to settle a bit. I knew my orgasm was still impending, but I also knew I could give us both a good minute of thrusting before it happened.

I began thrusting faster and harder. Stacy seemed to slip into her own little world as I fucked her for the first time. I pressed my body against her as I plunged deep within her, getting lost in my own sensation. At last my climax came. I let out a loud moan, and I'm sure Stacy could feel my cock throbbing within her tight pussy. I collapsed on top of her.

"Wow. That was everything I hoped for and more. Thank you." She told me. I couldn't help but chuckle. This beautiful girl was thanking me for fucking her? I kissed her gently.

"I should be thanking you," was my reply.

We enjoyed laying together until our heart rates returned to normal. I lifted my body off hers, the sweat dripping off our heated bodies. As gently as possible I slid my still mostly hard cock out of her pussy. I could tell she would have preferred that my cock stay inside her permanently.

Stacy didn't move as I removed the condom and cleaned myself off. I crawled back into bed with her and we arranged ourselves so I was spooning her. We sat quietly for a good while.

Later I became hard again and she decided to have a try at riding my cock. She looked amazing bouncing up and down on top of me. I especially enjoyed gripping her firm ass as she slid up and down my dick. She rode me for a good twenty minutes before telling me she wanted to feel me cum. I was happy to oblige.

She didn't climax from the intercourse either time, which is pretty typical for a couple's first time together, virgin or not. It often takes time and experience to get to know what really works for each other and to achieve a sufficient level of comfort. I was able to help her achieve a lovely climax afterwards by rubbing her pussy while sucking her nipples and telling her the story of how I'd fucked her with my big cock.

Stacy and I only got together once more after that, two weeks later. The sex was great, but afterwards we had a discussion about where we saw things going. We agreed that a long distance relationship wasn't what either of us needed at the time. She knew she'd be in the LA area for years and I was tied to San Diego. I know we could have developed deeper feelings for each other, but deep down I believe we saved ourselves heartache by ending things before they got too serious.

We stayed in contact for a couple months afterwards. Things were different, but pleasant. We evolved from a sexually charged flirtatious relationship to a more comfortable friendship.

She then hit a busy period of her life which coincided with me meeting a girl at a party whom I dated for a couple months. Our conversations became less frequent and less natural when they did occur. Eventually we lost contact.

I'm happy Stacy chose me to be her first. I know she was more than ready to have intercourse, both physically and emotionally. She was precocious, witty and always seemed more mature than nineteen. I suppose she chose me because she found a lot of my traits desirable, an opinion I share about her. I hope her memories of the things we did together are as fond as mine are.

As always, I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading. Many of my stories have an element taken from my real life, but this one is actually true, at least to my memory. If you liked my story I ask you to vote to let me know I did a good job and should keep writing. If you have time I'd love feedback. Votes and feedback are the payment for authors and are what keeps us writing.

12