Naughty Boy! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even glancing at her through the peephole for a few brief moments got my already-stiff prick all the harder, twitching almost spasmodically in my pants as I imagined having her full, luscious ruby-red lips clamped tightly around my cock, or what it would feel like to actually tit-fuck my gorgeous, buxom relative til she begged for me to splatter cum all over her face and body.

I wanted Aunt Yvette desperately, but I also wanted Mom at the same time – the idea of an incestuous threesome with the two women that had introduced me to the taboo side of sexual nature seemed like a brilliant idea, almost as though it was the natural progression on from what I had already started with them. And something told me that neither woman would put up that much of a resistance against the idea, as long as the other was willing to go ahead with it…

Hurriedly, I unlocked the front door and Aunt Yvette stepped quickly into the room, and I was finally able to see her full on and up close for the first time in quite a while. I was taken back by her sheer radiance and beauty, and it was quite clear from where I was standing that Aunt Yvette had gone to some considerable effort to make herself more presentable and spiff, probably because she knew we were going to be reunited this evening.

Her long, straight blonde hair hung down around her shoulders and down over her back, while Yvette’s deep blue-grey eyes shone with inner strength and purpose. Her DD-cup tits were firm and round, not in the same boat as Erica’s when it came to their sheer size but nothing to be sneezed at in any event.

We were drawn into each other’s arms by an unseen, palpable force, and I doubted I could resist the urge to embrace Aunt Yvette even if I had had the will to try. Wrapping my arms tightly around the smaller, shorter woman’s waist, I pulled her close against me and leaned down without so much as a moment’s hesitation to kiss her passionately on the lips, our tongues sliding into each other’s mouths, pistoning in and out as though we were tongue-fucking and not kissing.

My passions ran away from me, as was the case quite often throughout my life, and I found myself lifting my Aunty bodily off the ground and quickly carrying her, clinging to my neck and laughing with haughty bemusement at the whole endeavour, all the way into the lounge room, where Mom was still waiting patiently, half-dressed, and looking as haggard and worn-out as I remembered leaving her.

For ages now, Mom had been the main focus of my life, and Aunt Yvette had sort of been shunted back to the end of the line of my priorities, in a manner of speaking.

It wasn’t because I didn’t love her and enjoy it when we were together, but rather it was because I was exploring something new and infinitely deeper with Erica than anything that could ever exist between Aunt Yvette and me.

But now, I had the chance to draw them both together into my new, special world, where they could each have their own special piece of my heart, which would forevermore be theirs and theirs alone…

“Oh Lord… Erica? Ah, sister! I’m so sorry for all the pain I might have caused you, but Kenny, he… I… it just sort of, ahh, happened… I never meant to hurt anybody, I swear!” Aunt Yvette babbled, unable to control the flow of words that just rushed out of her mouth upon seeing her older sibling.

I understood, to the extent that an only child could understand the intricate relationship between siblings (which was infinitely more complicated, I was sure, between sibling sisters!). And I could see by the look on Erica’s face that she understood, as well… she smiled at her younger sister, and raised a hand for her to stop.

“Yvette, it’s alright… he’s my son, and he’s a grown man! Kenny is free to love who he wishes, and to fuck who he wishes… and I don’t even mind it if he fucks his own relatives! In fact, I’ve sampled his big, fat meat-stick quite a number of times myself over the last week or so, and I must say that I wouldn’t dream of denying such pleasure to any other woman,” Mom said with a broad, loving smile. “In fact, we were right in the middle of something special when you turned up!”

“Aahhhh, I can see that… I didn’t know whether I should’ve said something about it or not…” Aunt Yvette said with a haughty smile. I could not have been sure, but I thought I saw a glimmer of jealousy in the look she shot her older sister’s way… I couldn’t be sure though because the glance was so fleeting.

Then she was walking into the room, heading right for her sister, my mother Erica. She leaned down to give Mom a peck on the cheek, but to my and Aunt Yvette’s equal surprise, Erica turned her face at the last moment and they wound up locking lips. I watched on with rapidly-growing arousal as the two full-blooded, over-sexed nymphos got increasingly hot and heavy, carried away on the tides of desire that were washing over them both.

It seemed so utterly surreal, and yet it was happening right before my very eyes and neither woman seemed all that appalled by any of what had just transpired. But then, both of them had extremely vivacious sexual appetites, and I’d committed incestuous sexual acts with the both of them on a number of occasions… so it really wasn’t that much of a jump, when one got down to it. However, it was still so strange and uniquely bizarre to behold, that I found myself temporarily spellbound.

Aunt Yvette seemed to move in slow motion as she reached down with both hands and started to cup the front of her sister Erica’s firm, heaving chest, squeezing and tugging away at Mom’s massive mammaries, as I watched on with an achingly hard stiffy threatening to drain away the rest of the blood in my whole body to keep it hard and a choked-up throat that I could barely breathe through!

I could see by the look on Mom’s face that her sister had a magic touch – I remembered the skill in which Aunt Yvette could illicit pleasure from my body when we had been together, and my cock hardened even more inside my shorts, which I had thought was impossible but found was not. I needed relief, of some kind, of any kind, before I burst and made a real mess of myself…

So I headed over to where Aunt Yvette and Mom were and, without so much as a word being said, yanked down my shorts and shoved my bulging red cock in my mother Erica’s face! She opened her mouth up without a second’s hesitation or a word of complaint and stuck her tongue straight out, licking the bulbous head of my dong and slurping up a little teary dollop of pre-cum which billowed up from the tiny pee-slit.

Mom opened her mouth wider and, letting her tongue slide around underneath my schlong as she engulfed it down her throat, swallowed every last bit of my swollen, rigid length, causing me to gasp out aloud and arch my back in rapturous, unbelievable pleasure, my eyes rolling back in their sockets as the incredibly good feelings threatened to overwhelm me.

As my mother Erica sucked my cock back down her throat, using her tongue in wonderful little sweeping motions that had my prick twitching with pleasure and my body jerking and shuddering almost spasmodically with the sheer bliss of it all, Aunt Yvette dropped down hurriedly onto her hands and knees and began to strip her sister more fully out of her soaking wet negligee, which was clinging to her body in many places where her sweat had dried from our earlier endeavours.

With Mom suitably nude, the attention shifted back to Aunt Yvette, and the fact that we were both now bearing ourselves but she was not. While Mom deep-throated my dickshaft, causing my cum-heavy balls to slam in hard against her chin every now and then as I fucked her relentlessly, her eyes bulging as she struggled to breathe, I reached over to cup one of Aunt Yvette’s full, luscious DD hooters and squeezed it hard through the thin fabric of her halter top.

I watched as she slowly let out a moan, her eyes bulging wide open as I tweaked her hard, outthrust nipple, almost to the point of eliciting actual pain out of her, and I watched on as tears welled up out of her big, round, saucer-like eyes. Aunt Yvette let out a haggard little sigh, and shuddered with a mild orgasm in my grasp, while I in turn reached in through the V-opening of her halter top and began to pull the garment up and over her head.

With Aunt Yvette’s shirt off and her full, firm round titties displayed to the ravenous gazes of both myself and Erica, she reached out and pulled me into her arms and, with Mom moving with me so she could keep licking and sucking on my cock all the while, we kissed passionately, our tongues sliding into each others’ mouths as we got drawn into the moment.

I could feel her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and her solid breasts pressing in hard against my chest, while Aunt Yvette made no mistake about her intentions for me by moving in close and running her moist, wet tongue deep into my eardrum. My entire body was a jumbling mass of excited nerve endings, and I could hardly keep myself from ejaculating right there and then into Mom’s skilful, sucking, slurping mouth.

“Oh Lord, how I’m missed you, Kenny! I don’t know how I could live my life without you, baby…” she cooed into my ear, her breasts rubbing up against my smooth, buff chest. I smiled and reached down to cup Aunt Yvette’s firm, meaty butt-cheeks with both my hands, and kneaded them through her denim shorts til she was moaning and trembling with pleasure. “AAAHHH FUCK YYYYEEAAAAAHHHHH!”

My smile grew all the broader, and I had to pull my saliva-slick dick out of my Mom’s mouth as I moved in close to Aunt Yvette and pushed her back over to one of the nearby couches.

She carefully sprawled back on the leather couch, and I moved in for the kill, as it were – my eyes were locked unwaveringly on the crotch of her shorts, and I could see by the lusty look in her eyes that my gorgeous, horny Aunty wanted me to go there just as much as I myself did.

Mom was right with me all the while, moving with us to clamp her mouth down over her younger sister’s firm, swollen left nipple. She seemed to have a real knack for getting her sexy sibling all fired up, and there was a part of me that had to wonder whether or not these two beautiful, mature minstrels were new to this incestuous loving or not… but that was a question to ponder at a later date, I told myself with a little smirk. I just had to enjoy the opportunity that I’d been given!

Pulling at her shorts until I had them tugged down and over her feet, I moved in between my Aunt’s thighs and made a hasty beeline for her dripping wet quim, my head swimming with the musky smell of her sex.

With my face barely inches away from her moist smoo, I leaned in just a little bit and stuck my tongue out just a tiny bit to get a taste of her dewy cunt-sauce. It was so sweet and tasty, I could not stop myself from slurping and sucking up more and more of her cum, driving my tongue in and out of her love-passage as I planted my mouth over the crinkled lips of my Aunt’s twat and gave her the oral loving of a lifetime…

I bit down on the lower folds of Aunt Yvette’s cunt and pulled her pussy-lips back away from her twat, then let em go, watching as her twat snapped straight back into place. I had a massive boner and felt as though I was going to pass out unless I was somehow stimulated, and quick smart, too…

“Do you want me to fuck you now, bitch?” I spat at my Aunt, almost disgustedly… I could see by the look in her eyes and the way she was squirming around on the couch that she wanted me very badly, but I wanted her to say it, to debase herself in front of us and get turned on in the process.

“Oh fuck, yes! I need you, Kenny, right now, inside me! Fuck me, you nasty bastard, fuck me hard!”

I definitely wasn’t going to refuse such a request, no way in this world! Moving in with the speed of a striking cobra, I moved the head of my cock to the gaping wet entrance to Yvette’s pussy, and then pressed it in ever so slowly.

The very tip of my dickshaft slipped into the tight, constrictive opening of my Aunt Yvette’s dripping snatch, and she let out a long, haggard sigh of contentment as I slowly drove all 9” of my salami-stick into her pussy, stretching it to its extremities.

She let out a bestial grunt and began to huff and puff like a lowly animal rutting in the mud as I pounded her, my ball-sacs making a nice, squishy slapping motion as they struck her skin just below her bloated pussy-hole. I grabbed a-hold of Yvette and threw her right arm over my left shoulder, and she clutched me in that position as we made love, her eyes fixated upon my own as our bodies moved in pistoning synergy.

Mom’s tongue began to slide around my prick as I drove myself in and out of her sister’s gaping wet twat, driving her into greater and more exuberant displays of pleasure as I pounded her well-fucked love-tunnel. I moved my right hand around underneath Aunt Yvette’s butt, and then wormed the forefinger in until it was pressing in hard against the puckered little ring of her anus. I could feel the restriction there, but I pushed on regardless, forcing the invasive digit slowly into her tight little butt-hole.

She shuddered and gasped again and again with pleasure, racked with waves of overwhelming ecstasy, which threatened to overwhelm my Aunt’s fragile spirit. Aunt Yvette wanted, needed, to cum, and to cum very hard… she wasn’t quite getting the stimulation that she needed but she was almost there. I kept up the tempo of her anal finger fucking but, seeing as though this didn’t seem to be going anywhere fast, I was forced to pull my right hand back from around behind Aunt Yvette and re-evaluate my options…

Finally, and seemingly out of nowhere, she let out a blood-curdling scream of ecstatic, wild abandonment, and I felt her twat immediately clamp down on my dick, almost to the point of taking my breath away… it was like a velvety vice, at once immensely soft and pliable, as well as being durable and toughened up, clamping down on my cock and causing me to almost cum right there and then myself.

“OHHHH SHIT YEAH BITCH LICK MY ASSHOLE JUST LIKE THAT!!!” Aunt Yvette screeched, and I couldn’t help but grin at that… well, now I knew what my mother Erica was up to, didn’t I? And I knew what had made my Aunty Yvette’s pussy clamp down on my dong all of a sudden, too.

I looked down beside Aunt Yvette and myself, and the only thing I could see properly was my Mom’s firm, naked body moving about… I couldn’t clearly make out what she was up to but she was definitely focusing her attention on her younger sister’s behind.

I myself love the taste of a gorgeous slut’s dirty brown anal plug, especially when it belonged to one of my horny female relatives… I could only imagine the virtual smorgasbord of delicates for the tastebuds Aunt Yvette’s asshole would be offering Mom, and try not to allow my own jealousy overshadow my own pleasure at getting a piece of her tight, wet pussy.

Pulling out of my Aunty Yvette’s dripping smoo, I moved hurriedly down between her legs again and had a long lap at her twat with my long, broad tongue. I teased her firm, swollen red clit, savouring the overflowing tide of girl-jizz which just kept on billowing up out of her cunt when I scooped up mouthful after mouthful of Yvette’s sweet, nectary discharge.

There was just no way I could possibly stop with what I had; I had to have more and more of her cum, and I had to give Aunt Yvette the most sexual pleasure I possibly could. I shoved two fingers of my right hand, after licking and sucking on my dank forefinger and savouring the tasty residue from Aunt Yvette’s asshole on my tongue, right up the tight wet chute of her pussy, causing her to let out a sharp sigh and begin to cum…

Aunt Yvette’s clit, swollen and budding, fully stimulated and as large as I had ever seen it, was the focus of my attention as I went to town on Aunt Yvette’s pussy with my mouth and tongue. I coaxed the orgasm out of her, and then helped fuel it up with as much cunt lapping and rug-munching as I possibly could – but now it was time to get back into action, and begin to re-enter her snatch for the second time that night…

“Oh Jesus, fuck me baby…” Aunt Yvette hissed between tightly clenched lips, and by this time I was more than happy to oblige her! My head swimming on a cloud of lust, everything seeming slightly red to my eyes, I moved back up again until my face was right over Aunt Yvette’s on the couch, and I could position my cock yet again at the entrance of her cunt-hole…

I pushed in without any preliminaries this time, and slid right down all the way to the end, bottoming out at last when the head of my cock slammed in against the ball wall of Yvette’s cervix. It was all right, though – every last inch of my cock was adequately accommodated by Aunt Yvette’s hugging tightness. I looked right into my Aunt’s eyes as I pounded my cockshaft relentlessly into and out of her snatch, driving her on to greater levels of ecstatic pleasure.

My cum-heavy nut-sacs tingling with arousal as I fought back the urge to cum, but I knew all the while that I was fighting a battle that I was destined to loose… it was just a matter of time before my sense of restraint was overwhelmed by the tight, warm moistness of Aunt Yvette’s cunt-hole and I found myself shooting off inside of her.

But was that really a bad thing? I think not! Still, it wasn’t my way, to just give up and resign myself to the situation, allowing myself to let go of my will to resist despite the fact that it was probably inevitable that I fell regardless… I had to carry on, if not for others then for myself.

Pulling my cum-slick prick out of Aunt Yvette’s gaping slit, I offered my bulging phallus to my mother Erica to suck on, and she took the throbbing tool willingly into her mouth and let it slide slowly down her throat. With her head bobbing up and down on my cock between her sister’s thighs, and as I made sure my prick was pointed down all the while so she could suck me back down her throat properly, I let out a long sigh and just allowed myself to enjoy the sensations that my Mom was giving me, with both her mouth and her tongue…

Erica reached out with her right hand and squeezed my hefty balls in her hand, squeezing and pulling on their swollen, bloated girth as she tongued the little piss-slit at the head of my dong. My eyes rolled back in my head with ecstasy as I felt myself loosing control… I had to cum, and I had to cum now!

There was just no way to restrain myself…

I yanked my saliva-slick dick out of my mother Erica’s mouth and, with a couple of long strands of spit still connecting my prick to her mouth, guided it back around to Aunt Yvette’s gaping, pink pussy. I shoved my cock yet again up the well-stretched, lubricated channel of Yvette’s cunt, driving myself relentlessly on until I could feel her body tightening up underneath me as she built up to her climax and I could feel my own nuts finally exploding, releasing their potent sperm down into the depths of my luscious Aunt’s bloated pussy.

Squirting jet after jet of thick, gooey white cum up Aunt Yvette’s tight, wet little twat pushed her well over the edge and sent her tumbling headfirst down into the abyss that was her own sexual pleasure… she screamed, louder and more shrill than any climactic scream I’d ever heard from a woman. A part of me was immediately concerned for her, thinking that I must have somehow hurt Aunt Yvette in some way to cause her to make such a noise. But she was safe and well, I could tell that just by looking at her. It was the sound of her own passion getting her carried away…

“OH YEH JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST THAT’S IT BABY YEAH, MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU LIKE A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE!” Aunt Yvette screeched at the top of her lungs, as I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her snatch while my ball-sacs emptied themselves inside of her.