Naughty Naomi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina stood silently, assessing the situation. So far as she could determine, a sexy, nubile, submissive gift-horse had just knocked on her front door, and she was loath to miss this chance. On the other hand, a deviant, lesbian relationship with a 19-year old - a student half her age - would be enough for the local press to go into meltdown; and that's before you include any revelations about her and Naomi. On the one hand, she'd seen Chloe's rather lovely bottom and knew how much she enjoyed punishing it, and she had been daydreaming about adding a playmate to her games with Naomi; on the other hand, public humiliation... Smiling softly, she tilted Chloe's head back by her chin so that the two beautiful redheads were again looking at each other. "'Anything' means three things, Chloe. It means that I will punish you as often and as hard as I determine you warrant, both here and at the academy. It means you will also submit to other...different...things that I may ask of you. And it means you must never tell another soul. Do you say yes?"

Without hesitation the teen replied: "Yes."

"Then, tell me, I assume you remember the secretary, Miss Green?"

"Umm, yeah, the pretty one in the office with the big..." Whatever Chloe had been about to say was choked off as Christina opened the door to the study, revealing her lover's current situation to her new guest's gaze. Chloe took the scene in: a girl, apparently Naomi Green, the young secretary, standing in the corner, clearly freshly spanked judging from the red thighs and the red buttocks she could see emerging from what seemed to be some wet and yellow-stained knickers. Chloe's mind worked quickly - this meant that all her fantasies and dreams and the rumours she'd heard were possible: Ms Holloway did like girls, and liked punishing them. She'd wanted to be spanked and seduced by the buxom headmistress since she'd first laid eyes on her, but it had taken over a year to pluck up the courage as she deliberately flouted the academy rules, earning sterner and sterner punishments. And now, finally, she was here and it looked like the scenes she'd masturbated to could come true, along with maybe some things she'd never even imagined - had Naomi peed herself?! She sensed movement and glanced to her right, so see Ms Holloway shedding her robe, revealing sensual lingerie that displayed her huge breasts in a manner that made Chloe's mouth water.

"Get undressed, Chloe," said Christina, softly but firmly. She was proud of the fact that Naomi had remained facing the wall, but, watching as the ginger-haired teenager removed her clothes, she moved to her lover and whispered a summary of the last ten minutes to Naomi, who listened, smiled and nodded. "Now, Chloe, kneel down and come over here on your hands and knees, like a dog." Wordlessly, she complied. Christina had turned Naomi around, and Chloe was on her hands and knees in front of her, face level with the curvy brunette's pee-soaked gusset. "Arch your back, Chloe," instructed Christina, smiling lasciviously as the teen did so, pushing her round bottom up. "Now, lick Naomi, through her knickers, until she comes."

Chloe hesitated momentarily - she'd been with a few girls, so licking pussy was nothing new to her, but this close she could smell that the wetness and stains she saw on Naomi's panties were definitely piss, which was pretty gross. However, her situation was clarified during the momentary delay, as, with a whistling crack, a thick, leather belt cracked down across her up thrust buttocks, pinkening them and making her squeal. "I said lick Naomi until she comes!" Swallowing her distaste, Chloe pushed her face into Naomi's crotch, breathing in deeply the mingled scent of Naomi's piss and musk, before sticking her tongue out and firmly licking at Naomi's pussy. Her mouth filled with the thick taste of pee, a new taste for her, but she fell to her task, pressing and stroking as skilfully as she could as she tried to bring Naomi off. For her part, Naomi responded instantly, unfazed by the sudden appearance of a pupil she recognised, and pushed her crotch forward, eager for the pressure of Chloe's pink tongue.

Christina knew that, given her heightened state of arousal, it would not be long before Naomi came, so she saw no reason to delay her own intentions. Coiling the buckle end of the belt in her fist, she whipped the belt down again across Chloe's inviting bottom, thrilling at the slap-crack sound, loving the sight of the curvy cheek flattening under the impact and then the fleshy spring-back of the redhead's posterior. Again the belt fell, and again, each firm lash cracking across Chloe's plump cheeks, pushing her forward so her tongue and face pressed firmly into Naomi's damp crotch. Chloe and Naomi both grunted and gasped from each stroke, though for different reasons. The belt whipped again, another red band appearing across Chloe's punished arse.

Chloe cried out as the belt flogged her even harder, and tears started to form in her eyes as she'd asked for. Another whoosh-crack, another searing band of pain, this time around her upper thighs, and with a shriek her tears started to fall whilst her tongue continued to lick at Naomi through the pissy cotton barrier. Another line of pain crossed Chloe's now glowing bottom, the natural pinky-white of her flesh now a hot scarlet, then another, then another.

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." breathed Naomi, grinding herself now against Chloe's face, hips pushing forward hungrily as she shook with a welcome climax. All the while her lover was orgasming, Christina continued to whip the now sobbing Chloe, making sure the teenager's bottom was thoroughly and professionally spanked. As soon as Naomi recovered she opened her eyes and looked at Christina, who returned the look hungrily. Dropping the belt, ignoring Chloe who remained kneeling and crying on the floor, Christina took Naomi in her arms for a greedy, passionate kiss, bodies pressed against each other, tongues intertwined. Then, leaning back on her desk, she pushed Naomi down to the carpet, no instructions needed. Dragging Christina's panties to one side, Naomi set to work on her lover's cunt, dragging her tongue firmly over the lips, licking wetly, pressing strongly on Christina's clit.

"Like that, yes..." sighed the older redhead, taking rough hold of Naomi's hair and holding her head in place as she continued to eat her out. Naomi continued to lap at her cunt, bringing her quickly to the edge and then over, Christina came, shuddering on the tongue of her young girlfriend, squeezing at her own breasts and moaning with pleasure.

Panting slightly, Christina relaxed and considered the situation before her. A naked, well-beaten 19-year old redheaded girl was crying gently on the floor; a pretty 22-year old brunette was sitting in peed panties, smiling up at her, pussy juice on her face; her bladder was very full; a table full of canes, belts, paddles and slippers was under her. The rest of the day could possibly be paradise...

To be continued, if there's demand...

12