Naughty Naughty: Night 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, it is 65 degrees out!"

"Shut up and help me get the damn key in the door!"

"Think about what I am going to do to you" he said as she bent over and picked the keys up off of the ground. She didn't hesitate inserting the key this time. He heard the door unlock.

"To Heaven" she stated as she moved aside for him to enter the house before her.

No sooner than she closed the door and locked it that he slammed her up against the hallway wall, causing her to drop her purse and coat right where they were. He began to smother her with kisses again. Their lips so wet that a few times, they slipped off of each other. She grabbed at the buttons of his shirt and after no success of undoing any of them, she swore, turned him around and slammed his back to the wall as he had her and in one swift motion, ripped open his shirt, popping each button into the air as the process.

"Fuck Laura, you are so fucking. . ."

"Shut up Joe!" Laura returned as she fumbled with the button on his pants, this time finding success. She immediately dropped down to her knees and grabbed hold of the zipper in her teeth and pulled it down. He smacked his against the wall as she did this, never having had a woman undo his pants with her teeth before.

Without wavering, she took his dick out from the opening in his boxer briefs and admired it as if it were first prize in a contest of unknown origin.

"You have one of the finest cocks I have ever seen" she noted as she ran her hand along the eight inch shaft and back to the tip again. His body shook at the tender, yet forceful touch of her hand.

Laura looked up to his face to find Joe looking down at her on her knees. She was in place to do her magic.

In one swift motion, Laura wrapped those perfect lips around his dick and went clear to the base. He moaned out loudly.

"Fuck Laura!" He exclaimed as she slowly brought the shaft back out of her mouth.

"In a little while Joe, let me finish this first."

"With pleasure."

Again, Laura took him into her mouth and went to the base. This time, once there, she adjusted her tongue and let it lap over his balls while pulling his pants down around his ankles. His legs nearly gave out as she licked a circle around each individual side of his family jewels. He began to shake.

"What's the matter Joe? Not a Master at the game?"

"I'll give you Master!" He half-shouted as he grabbed her arms, pulled them above her head and sharply pulled off her sweater. He was surprised to find a black, nearly see-through bra covering her tits. Her nipples had felt so bare at Scarlett's that he thought there was no way that she was wearing a bra in addition to the lack of panties. He pulled her to full height and removed one breast from its fabric prison. He bit the nipple enough for Laura to grimace in sensual pain, but she did not stop him. She liked it this way. While continuing this, she held his member in her hand and stroked it with increasing speed. He braced himself with one hand on the wall behind her and used the other to relieve her body of the skirt. They stood there, brining each other nearly to climax, him with a ruined shirt and his "Tiger" peeking out from his underwear; her, lacking everything but her black ankle boots, thigh-highs and a half-on bra.

"I want to go into the bedroom Joe" Laura stated authoritatively and breathlessly. She stopped stroking him.

"Lead the way Baby."

Taking his hand, leaving anything that was in the hallway there, Laura led Joe through the sparsely furnished living room to her sleeping chamber. He was surprised to find so many vases of flowers, never thinking Laura as the decorative type. She reached over to the end of her dresser to shut off the dim night lamp she kept for safety on the dresser.

"Leave the light on Laura."

"No. There are other senses besides sight. There is touch, taste and smell and those are the senses that you will use tonight."

"One candle then. I want to see your face as I fuck you."

She obliged him by grabbing a lighter off of a pack of cigarettes she kept on the dresser and lit the nearest candle she could find, a big jar candle the smelled of wood smoke.

After this was done, he gently pushed Laura back onto her bed and quickly joined her. Their limbs tangled as they kissed with even more abandon than in the doorway of the apartment building about a half of an hour earlier. They kissed with such abandon, they nearly fell off the bed rolling back and forth. When Laura was straddling him, he reached up and undid her bra, completely ridding her of it. She lifted her hips slightly and pulled on the little safety ring of the love eggs and slid them out of her body, both at once. She felt relieved to be rid of them, for she would soon have what she really wanted inside of her.

"Stand up Joe" Laura commanded as she slid off of him like a snake.

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

Joe did as instructed and stood at the foot of the bed. Laura adjusted herself, swinging her legs to the head of the bed, and wiggled to let her head and shoulder hang off the bottom.

"Now come here."

Again, as he was told, he moved to her. She seized his thighs with her arms and pulled him to herself. She took his cock in her mouth again, but this time, she was upside down. He fell forward onto her ample chest and his legs did give out. She let out a chuckle from her throat, obstructed by his dick, as she used her upper body strength to support him from falling on top of her totally.

"What in the fuck is that!"

No answer. She continued to blow him upside down, being able to really take his jewels into her mouth as she went. She ran her fingernails up and down the back of his thighs. He could not maintain his balance for much longer as this went on for some minutes, nor could he maintain the growing urge to come.

"Laura, I am going to shoot my load very soon if you don't . . . Don't . . ."

She stopped momentarily.

" I want it on my tits."

"With pleasure" Joe retorted as she went back to her sucking.

Within two more minutes, she knew it was there and stopped blowing and, taking his cock in her hands, aimed it for her chest just in time and the first stream shot out of the head. He screamed out as if being beaten by a group of thugs. She smiled underneath him, the blood rushing into her head and his joy juice rushed onto her chest.

He collapsed forward onto his arms as she ran her hand over her chest, wiping his seed up with her fingers, and taking it to her lips and licking it off little by little, tantalizing him while he looked at her upside down.

"You like that you naughty, naughty boy?"

"We're not done yet!"

Without warning, Joe lifted her torso up and she giggled like a schoolgirl and she swung her body the right way on the bed, head on the pillows, her chest still wet.

Joe went South on her causing her to gasp. His tongue probed every part of her bald pussy as she squirmed and wrapped her legs around his shoulders. As his tongue lapped at her clit, he slid three fingers into her and parted her, amazed how hot she was. He could actually feel the heat nearly burn his fingers. He moved them in a "come here" motion, hitting her G-spot, causing her to nearly shoot off the bed in ecstasy.

"Oh God that feels good Joe! I want your cock inside of me!"

"Say please."

"Please Joe, fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

Amazed at himself, in his mid-thirties and still hard as a rock even after shooting a load once, he brought himself level to her and rammed himself into her with decisive force. She grabbed onto the posts on her headboard and ground into him at the same time, their bodies in perfect sync with one another. As her thrust into her, she thrust back with equal amounts of pressure, intensifying the experience for both of them.

"You are a God Joe! You have the sweetest cock I have ever had inside of me! Fuck me harder! Harder Joe!"

He had never been in bed with a woman who talked so raunchy with him. It made him as hard as he could possibly get. He felt his dick stretch inside of her, making her little honey pot tighter and more resistant to him, which in turn, turned him on even more than the dirty talk.

"You feel so good Joe! Tear me up! Hurt me! Treat me like the whore I am! Oh God, Yes, Fuck me!!!!"

"Turn over Bitch!"

Laura did so and Joe rammed into her while she was on all fours, taking her like a dog. She balanced on her knees as she put her hands on the wall above the headboard and pushed back into him more demanding than she had with herself on the bottom. He knew she was hurting herself, but he also knew she was a cock hound and that she liked the pain, so he indulged her to her utmost pleasure. She was so wet, as he came back to thrust back in, he slipped out once.

"Play with your pussy Laura, make yourself come."

"Yes Master!" Laura said as she took one hand off the wall and spread her lips apart with her fingers. She rubbed heavily on her clit and found her hand, having a mind of its own, went further back and took hold of his thrusting shaft and made an extension of herself, causing his to shout as many obscenities as she had.

Laura removed the other hand from the wall and let her face become buried in her pillows. She lifted her behind further into the air to let Joe enter her at the perfect angle to hit the spot. She never removed the other hand from underneath her and continued to play with herself as he fucked her hard, causing her to scream quite verbally into the pillow. The sweat was pouring off of his body and dripping onto her arched back. She, too, was sweating profusely. Joe now understood what she had meant by touch, taste and smell and he liked it, he liked it a lot.

"I could fuck you all night Joe. That's it, fuck me like you mean it! My pussy loves you! I love your cock! I love your cock inside of me! Ram me hard! That's it! Harder! Ram it all the way in! Fuck that pussy! Make me squeal! That a boy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Jesus Christ, fuck me with everything you have Bitch! C'mon! Tear that baby up!" Joe was astounded that a woman could talk like this. No woman had ever called him 'Bitch' before, and he loved it. He loved it so much, he was sure there would be more times after tonight.

After twenty more minutes of fucking her with all of his might, Laura did something he was so surprised at, so unexpected, he couldn't hold back any longer. She literally 'grabbed' onto him with her muscles inside that he could barely pull it back out. It was to most stupefying control he had ever known a woman to have. Her Kegels were so trained, they were like an animal living inside of her.

"Christ Almighty!" Joe yelled as he came inside of her. She, too, climaxed at the same time, their fluids combining as one. He slid his arm around her waist as she sprung up into a kneeling position, her right hand still playing with her clit, throwing her head back onto his shoulder as she had done in Scarlett's earlier in the evening. She then fell forward, and him on top of her. He dared not withdraw from her as he was afraid he would never get to feel the sweet chamber his cock had no wanted to call home.

They lay like that for sometime, catching their breath, silent. Finally, Joe knew he had to pull out, they could not stay like that forever, as tempting of an idea as it sounded in his head, it was not realistic.

Laura rolled over onto her back and pulled the cover over top of her. She was still panting, but she was sated. She had been waiting two moths to fuck, and this was way more than she could have expected.

"Why didn't you say something sooner to me Joe?"

"About what?"

"About wanting to fuck me. Think of all of the time we have wasted!"

They both laughed as he wiped the sweat off of his brow and slicked back his hair. He turned to face her, as she mirrored the action.

"I didn't know if you would fuck a married man Laura. I knew you wanted me, but I didn't know if you would really go through with it."

"Oh, I would have gone through with it a thousand times if I would have known it would have been this good! No, correction, this incredible!"

"Why I thank you for the compliment."

"You are quite welcome."

"Listen Joe, now I have to ask the awkward question. Is this only a one night stand?"

Joe smiled at Laura as he pushed back the hair from her eyes.

"What do you want it to be Laura?"

"I would like it to be more than just this one night. I would like to know what else you could possibly do to top this, if you could top this!"

Joe raised his arms above his head and stared at the ceiling for a few moments. He then let out a laugh which startled Laura.

"What is so funny Joe?"

"What could I possibly do to top this?"

"Yes, I don't know if you could top this."

"Oh Baby, you wait until you see and feel what I have in store for you tomorrow night."

Laura grinned.

To Be Continued . . .

12