Naughty Nextdoor Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

A wicked, erotic, undeniable urge overcame my resistance. I directed my stream of warm pee towards her pristine pussy mound. I showered her pussy with comforting liquid warmth. Peggy leaned back, closed her eyes, smiled, and continued peeing.

We didn't take a simple shower. We took a bath, a long, hot, body-soothing bath. We each bathed the other's naked body. We kissed, we tickled, and teased. Our tender touches were reigniting sexual passion.

We talked in the tub. I was the first to speak words, "Honey, I guess you missed out on the X-rated movie you didn't want to watch with your mom and dad. But, I guess if we had a camera, we could have made one our own here at home."

Peggy giggled and laughed. She had the sweetest giggle and laugh I'd ever heard. I loved it, I loved her, and I knew she loved me. She giggled again and said, "Well, I guess we could have had a fine 'homemade' show. But, we couldn't have done it without your direction. You are a fine porn director."

A mischievously wicked thought entered my mine and came out through my lips, "Babe, have you ever seen a real porn movie? Would you want to see one?"

She didn't hesitate a second before she boldly answered, "Believe it or not, I've never seen one. But, Uncle Jim, I'd love to watch one with you! Do you have one? I'd like to see if I did everything right with you. Do you think I did?"

I answered her as quickly as she had answered me, "Girlie-girl, you don't need a porn movie to show you how! Damn babe, you're a natural! And yes, you did it right! Peggy, doll, that was the most mind-blowing 'blowjob' I've ever had! To answer your other question, yes I have a porn movie. Let's go to my house and you can see it."

We dressed quickly. I found out we still had time to watch the porno film. Betsy and Tom were going to dinner before going to the movie. Peggy's sister, 18-year-old Missy, was spending the night with a friend.

Peggy dressed in cut-off jean-shorts and a sleeveless, white tank top. She didn't bother with putting on a bra. Her peach-size tits didn't really require one. She saw me looking at her when she didn't put on a bra. She smiled at me, giggled, winked, and brazenly said, "You'll probably just take it off of me anyway!"

It was my turn to laugh. I responded just as brazenly, "Babe, if you leave everything here that I plan to take off you, then you'll leave here the way I first saw you in the bathroom. You'll be 'bare-ass' naked!"

Together, my niece and I went next door to my house. When we walked through the kitchen door, I closed and locked it. I didn't want someone to come in unexpectedly like I did at Peggy's. I led the girl to my bedroom, picked her up, kissed her, and threw her in the middle of my big bed. I put a porn movie in the DVD player and turned on my big-screen TV. I joined Peggy on the bed. I wrestled with her, kissed her, and fondled her tits.

Before I started the movie I said, "Peggy, I want to give you some info before we watch this. First of all, the porn guys always have 'huge' cocks. You'll think mine is not so big in comparison. Second, the women suck those big cocks for a long time before the guy cums. A real guy can't last that long. You should know this from sucking my cock. You almost ended up gagging on a mouthful of the cum which shot out of me. Third; the guys can fuck the women forever before cuming. Guys just can't really hold it that long."

I pulled Peggy over into a place between my legs. She sat with her back against my chest after I started the movie. The girl sat still with her gaze fixated on the screen. She saw cock-sucking, cunt-sucking, and pussy-fucking. My hands played with her tits. I pulled her top off and her shorts and panties. I stripped my own clothes off. I stopped the movie before it was halfway through.

Throwing Peggy flat on her back on the bed, I kissed her mouth, her tits, and her pussy. The naked girl in my bed and the TV porn had brought my cock back to life. It was stiff, erect, and fully engorged. I was desperate to fuck my innocent teenage niece, but I didn't dare! I was not going to deflower this virginal woman-child! No I wasn't!

I pushed myself away from the girl and lay on my back. Peggy jumped on top of me. This young woman's nubile nakedness pressed against me making me horny as hell! She kissed me with wet lips. Her tongue and mine teased and played. She rose up on her arms with her tits dangling in front of me. I grabbed the tantalizing, low-hanging nectarines and kissed them, licked them, and sucked them. Peggy scooted down in the bed and laid her hot, young pussy on my throbbing cock. She reached down, grabbed my swollen erectness, and placed it between her legs.

Oh, goddamn, I almost started to cum! More than anything in this world, I wanted my cock inside Peggy's pussy, but hell, couldn't do it! This was my niece! I used every ounce of willpower I had to push myself away from the seductive temptress. I jumped out of bed. Peggy looked at me with confusion. I could only think of one thing to say, "Hey girl, do you still have the 'munchies'? Let's go find something in the kitchen."

I picked the lightweight girl up, cradled her naked body in my arms, and carried her to the kitchen. I sat her on my sturdy kitchen table. This was the second kitchen table I'd had this naked girl on. I reached in the freezer, brought out ice cream, and spooned out two bowls full. I put butterscotch topping on each.

I handed Peggy a bowl and took a seat between her legs. We ate without speaking. I knew my niece liked butterscotch flavor, I did, too. Suddenly, I thought of what I had done with the pickles. I sure did like pickled tits and pickled pussy.

My eyes strayed to the open butterscotch topping jar. I dipped a finger into the gooey syrup and touched the sticky finger to a ripe, pink, pubescent nipple. My mouth licked the nubile nub then I smeared more butterscotch topping on the other nipple and coated both tits. My mouth, my lips, and my tongue sucked up every drop. Wow, butterscotch tits were much tastier than pickled tits!

I then wondered about butterscotch-flavored pussy. I just had to try it, so I pushed Peggy onto her back. As if reading my mind, the girl raised her legs and spread them open wide. I coated her nude vaginal mound with syrup. I licked and sucked the thick, amber-colored liquid from the soft, warm pussy. I spread the slippery pussy lips open and found the clit. My syrup-coated mouth had ample topping to cover the clit. My tongue tickled, and licked, and sucked her clit. Peggy's moans reminded me of those the woman made in the porn movie. I was glad my niece liked what I was doing. I liked it, too.

My next target was the pretty pink entrance to Peggy's glorious pussy hole. Her pubescent vaginal cavity didn't have a lot of natural moisture, but I knew this syrupy liquid would be a fine lubricant. I coated my tongue with topping and entered the hot hole. My tongue slipped in easily and began darting in and out. I was using my lubricated tongue to tongue-fuck my innocent niece's pussy. Peggy's hips wiggled and squirmed. Her moans intensified.

I stopped to let her settle down. I didn't want this sweet tasting girl to cum just yet. I knew that by now she must be going crazy with unfulfilled lust, because I was, too. Oh, damn, I loved butterscotch pussy!

Just to confirm my thoughts, Peggy spoke with a husky murmur, "Oh Uncle Jim that feels wonderful! You should be in a real porn movie! You really know how to make a girl feel good! Can I do you now? Can I suck your cock with butterscotch topping on it?"

Without awaiting an answer, the girl sprang from the table. She was again on her knees between my legs and had the jar of sweet topping in her hands. She smeared syrup on the length of my pulsating shaft. She licked and sucked it all off. She grabbed my cock and plunged it into the gaping mouth of the butterscotch jar. It came out dripping thick globs of syrupy topping. Her cock-hungry mouth captured my manhood. She sucked, she licked, and she mouth-fucked my cock.

I grabbed the horny little cocksucker's tangled-blond hair and pulled her head back forcibly. I spoke sternly, "Oh, goddamnit Peggy, I warned you to be careful! Do you want me to cum all over you again? Damn girl, if you touch me again, I'll get up from here and fuck you!"

Peggy jumped to her feet and threw her arms around my neck. Her butterscotch-coated mouth melted against my syrupy mouth in a sweet passionate kiss. She spoke to me as sternly as I had to her, "Please do! Please fuck me! Uncle Jim, I want you to fuck me! Fuck me just like the man did with the woman in your porn movie!"

Well, this wasn't a movie. This was real life. In real life, uncles don't fuck their nieces! No they don't! They just don't! But, contrary to this stated fact, I picked Peggy up from the floor, sat her back on the table, and pushed her to her back. I picked up the nearly-empty jar of butterscotch topping. I dipped two fingers in, scooped out plenty of slippery goo, and filled Peggy's virginal vaginal cavity with thick lubrication. For good measure, I applied additional butterscotch lubricant to my rigid, throbbing cock.

My mind was racing. I can't fuck my niece! My engorged cock entered her butterscotch-slick pussy hole. I can't fuck my virginal niece! My cock-head touched her tender hymen. I can't fuck my 19-year-old niece! My rock-hard shaft moved in deeper.

Suddenly, Peggy's pussy muscles contracted, they grabbed my cock-shaft and squeezed and pulled it in even deeper. At the same time, her hips bucked up violently. Her hips thrust upward and mine thrust forward. My stiffened, slippery rod burst through the girl's virginal veil. Peggy screamed, but her hips didn't stop thrusting and bucking. And, neither did mine.

Goddamn my wicked soul to hell, I was doing it, I was fucking my naïve, innocent niece! With devilish delight, I had ripped the virginity from the unblemished, untouched woman-child's body.

If my niece was troubled by this carnal manhandling, she wasn't saying so. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the wanton brutality of the assault upon her feminine form. In truth, the girl was so enraptured with pleasure that she was giving back as good as she was getting. Yes, I was fucking her, but she was fucking me, too!

In a haze of blissful amusement, my cock and Peggy's cunt slapped against each other in a frictional race for orgasmic cheer. When I could stand the glorious ecstasy no longer, my seminal fluids burst forth. Streams of liquid fire spurted out of my cock head and entered Peggy's welcoming pussy. With my swollen cock inside her pussy, her vaginal cavity could not hold all the fluids. Some of it was running back out and coating both of our pubic mounds.

A dam had burst and wave upon wave of orgasmic delight consumed me. Peggy, too, was writhing in the throes of orgasms. We each were screaming as we were cumming and fighting to make it last as long as possible. Neither of us had any intentions of ending this 'fucking' battle anytime soon.

Despite our best intentions, our carnal forces finally were weakened. With determination in our minds, we each thrust against the other again and again and milked our bodies of every orgasm we had left.

A sudden quietness fell over the kitchen. Through our labored breathing, Peggy and I heard a steady drip, drip, drip. We knew it was seminal fluids mixed with virginal blood and butterscotch topping dripping from her pussy and my cock onto the kitchen floor. There would be a mess to clean up, but it could wait until later.

With my cock still imbedded in Peggy's pussy, I pulled her up against my chest. We each were panting with sexual exhaustion and excitement. Finally our breathing slowed. I held my niece in a tender embrace and we kissed with the passion of long-lost lovers.

When our infatuated obsession began to ebb, I picked the girl up and cradled her against my chest. I whispered into my teenage lover's ear, "Honey, it seems like we are going to need another bath."

We both giggled and laughed merrily. We spent the next hour in my bathtub and bed holding each other and kissing, wrestling, tickling, and teasing. I walked the girl home and kissed her goodnight. Without verbally admitting it, we both knew this forbidden affair wasn't over.

I was just finishing a meal of bacon and eggs the next morning when there was a knock at the backdoor. With hopes it would be Peggy, I hastily answered. My cock was all primed and ready for some 'breakfast' pussy.

Disappointment clouded my face. It wasn't Peggy at the door. It was her mother standing there. My sister was only a little younger than me. Betsy was what the teen boys called a 'knockout'. Sister she was, but I thought this woman was undeniably pretty and sexy. She had been both since childhood.

Since it was her day off, Betsy was dressed casually in a short, sleeveless, yellow-print summer dress. The short length emphasized her slim, well-tanned legs. Even in her late 30s and with two teenaged kids, Betsy was still 'one-hot-mama'. Being her brother didn't prevent my cock from having a stiffened hard-on as soon as I saw her. It was just a fact of my life that my cock came to full erection whenever I was near this woman.

Even though it wasn't Peggy at my door, I was genuinely glad to see my sister. My voice sang cheerfully, "Hey sis, come on in. You want some coffee? I've got a little left in the pot."

Betsy came right on in and sat at the kitchen table. While I was pouring her coffee, I couldn't help but think of the teenage girl I'd fucked on this table last evening. The virginal girl I had 'deflowered' was this woman's innocent daughter. As if reading my mind, Betsy began speaking, "Jim, I want to talk to you about Peggy."

My heart skipped a beat. My pulse raced uncontrollably. A thousand thoughts ran through my mind. Taking a stern hold on my mind, I recovered, and said, "Ok."

Betsy laid a cookbook on the table. It was the one I had forgotten at her house after getting the blowjob from Peggy and tongue-fucking the girl in return.

My sister spoke again, "Peggy says you brought my cookbook back and she gave you this new one. But, for some reason, you forgot it when you left. I began to wonder why you did that. A sudden thought came to me. I went to the laundry basket and pulled out the panties Peggy had on yesterday. Guess what I found? Her panties had dried semen stains mixed with spots of dried blood. There were also traces of some kind of lubricant. Jim, there's something I want to know. Did you fuck Peggy?"

At this startling question, my heart completely stopped. Oh shit! Oh damn me, how was I to answer? I'd never told a lie to my sister, so I didn't do so now. I answered her interrogating inquiry with just a few words, "I didn't mean to Sis, but yes I did."

Surprisingly, Betsy smiled. Her face lit up and she said, "Thank goodness! I'm glad it was you and not one of those stupid teenage boys. Boys have been treating Peggy like shit for ages. They think she's to short and skinny. They think she's not pretty. Her self-esteem has been shot to hell. She hasn't been happy. But, this morning she was smiling and humming a song. She was acting just like a female that had been happily fucked!"

I looked at my sister with startled, unbelievable eyes. Why, she was actually glad I had fucked her innocent, virginal daughter! I was speechless.

Betsy wasn't yet through astounding me with her words. She continued talking, "I can't say I'm surprised it was you. I guess I've always had a suspicion that you'd take after one of my girls sooner or later. I actually thought you might go for Missy first. She's the one with more sexual curiosity. She's now 18 and she is pretty and sexy. She has no trouble attracting boys. Believe it or not, even though she's sexually inquisitive, the girl is still a virgin!"

Betsy continued speaking, "Jim, I know how you like young pussy. Damn, if anyone should know, it would be me! I was a teenager myself the first time you put your hands inside my panties. It wasn't long until you started licking and sucking my pussy and clit. And, it was shortly after that when you first fucked me! Not that I ever complained! We had a lot of good times together. Didn't we?"

Finally, I had a question I wanted to answer, "Hell yes Betsy, we had lots of good times, damn good times! We had some good times playing together and screwing around! Oh how I loved to get your clothes off and look at your naked body! We didn't quit fucking until you left for college. That is except for one more time."

My remembrances were spoken out loud, "Sis, I remember our last time like it was yesterday. It was the night before your wedding. You had a little too much to drink at your bachelorette party. You weren't really all that drunk, but you came to my house, stripped off your clothes, and practically raped me! I knew you needed one last fling, so I fucked you! I was just glad it was me you came to that night."

Betsy giggled and laughed. I realized it was the same giggle Peggy has. She then spoke with remembrance, "Jim, I remember it well, too. I needed to fuck you that night. And, fuck you I did! I've missed our good times together."

I spoke with the same regret, "Sis, I've missed those times, too. I was never sorry for anything we did together. We made each other happy. It's just too bad those times had to end."

Without any planned intent, old lusts were awakened. Betsy's hand closed over mine. I leaned toward her. She met me halfway. We kissed. It was a kiss of remembered youthful passion. It was a kiss of rekindled sexual obsession. I stood up. She stood up. We joined hands as I led her to my bedroom. We spoke not one word.

Betsy's yellow summer dress, her bra, and her panties fell in a heap on the floor. My clothes fell atop them. We fell on the bed and kissed hungrily. Our hands, our mouths, and our lips explored each others bodies in a frenzy of reawakened sexual enthusiasm. Her seductive, mature, feminine body became my playground. Her breasts and nipples, her pussy and clit were my toys. I played with these delectable playthings with unrestrained delight.

Morning sunlight glistened on our two nude bodies as we teased, wrestled, and kissed. My cock and her cunt begged to be reunited in long-denied carnal bliss.

At last, my throbbing, pulsating, ravenous cock entered her dripping-wet, blistering-hot pussy. My cock sank to the full length of its shaft. Her pussy muscles clamped on and pulled and tugged.

I didn't intend to give my sister a 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am' fuck, but this erotically seductive woman's hot, feminine body aroused me to immediate action. Without my permission, my cock began ejaculating torrents of seminal fluids. Betsy's pussy was equally ready for speedy sexual relief. Her cock-filled cunt began releasing rivers of vaginal juices. We two became lost in gleeful orgasmic enchantment.

After years apart, our loins thrilled at their sexual reunion. Memories of youthful glory came flooding back as orgasms swept us both into a nether- land of joyful elation.

When all of our carnal juices had been liberated from our sex-hungry bodies, we lay still for a long time holding each other close. Slowly, we came down from our orgasmic heights. We kissed and we whispered endearing, passionate words. Forbidden fruit had been plucked. Forbidden words followed.

Eventually, time demanded that reality return. Betsy had to go back home to her home and kids. Reluctantly, we climbed out of bed, bathed together, and kissed goodbye.

Betsy made one last speech before we left my bedroom. She spoke softly, "Jim, I'm not going to tell you to stop fucking Peggy. I want you to fuck her anytime you want. I want her to have this with you and I want her to feel what you make me feel. I know you won't hurt her. I want you to fill her youth with the same kind of glorious memories you filled mine with."

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers