Naughty Nicole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"You were just thinking about feeling me, weren't you?" she exclaimed.

I lowered my head as a guilty smile appeared on my face.

"Would you tell Nicole?" she asked.

"What?" My sister's question confused me. I looked back over at her lying beside me.

"If I let you feel my boobs -- would you tell Nicole?" she explained.

"Ah... no... of course not. I'd never tell anyone about that." I told her.

"I don't want her to have anything to hold over my head," my sister said "she gives me a hard enough time as it is."

"She likes you though." I told her.

"I guess," Amy conceded "but she's got a funny way of showing it sometimes."

"I think she showed it well this morning." I joked.

"That was such a turn-on." my sister admitted.

"Yeah..." I said, almost moaning.

Amy raised up, resting on her elbow as she looked at my lying next to her. Her chest was in front of my face and after a few moments my eyes moved up to hers.

"So... Nicole will never find out about this?' she asked.

"What?"

"You feeling my boobs." she explained.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes," Amy said "but you have to swear that you'll keep it to yourself."

"Of course." I promised with a nod. I would have agreed to anything at that point for the opportunity to feel my sister's breasts.

"Okay then," she whispered "go ahead."

My sister arched her back a bit, pushing her breasts towards me. I sat up and stared at the shape of them through her pajama top for a moment. Her nipples had begun to push out at the cotton. I felt my hand tremble as I moved it towards her left breast. I cupped the underside of it in my palm. It felt firm and heavy. I pushed up and squeezed. Amy looked down, watching me fondle her. Her nipple swelled and pushed out at my fingers. I brushed my thumb over it through her top, feeling how thick and hard it was, then gave her breast a hard squeeze. Although I tried, I could not fit all of it into my palm. It felt wonderful and I never wanted to let go.

"How does it feel?" my sister asked, seeming nervous.

"Great... wonderful," I told her in a thick voice "but I better check the other one too."

Amy giggled. "Here, just a second."

My sister sat up on the bed and turned so she was facing me. I felt her bare knee brush over my thigh. Her skin was soft and hot and I wanted to feel her there too. She placed her hands on her thighs above the blanket.

"Okay..." Now the tone of my sister's voice had changed and I could tell she was horny too.

I reached out with both hands and pushed my palms into Amy's breasts. They were firm, but shifted about as I squeezed and pushed them upwards. I found her nipples through her top and gave them a gentle pinch, then pulled at them. She moaned and arched her back, pushing her breasts into my hands.

"I love having my nipples played with." she said in a breathy voice.

"I'll do it all night if you let me." I told her.

"I couldn't last all night," she said "I might... well, you know."

"Cum?"

My sister nodded as she gave me a shy smile.

"Let's find out." I suggested, not entirely seriously, as I continued to tease my sister's swollen nipples through her pajama top.

Amy let out a gasp of surprise. Her eyes widened. "No, Alex... we can't do that."

"Why not? Nicole will never know." I replied.

"But we will." she said.

"So?" I asked, still toying with her engorged nipples.

"So, aren't you worried about how it would change things between us?"

"What about what we're doing now?" I replied.

"I see what you mean." my sister said.

Rather than debating with my sister any more I began unbuttoning her pajama top. I fully expected her to try to stop me, but all she did was lower her eyes and watch as I worked at the buttons. Once I had gotten her top completely unbuttoned I pulled it open. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. Her stiff nipples pointed towards my waiting mouth. I bent down and sucked on one. Amy moaned as she held me to her. I clutched her breast hard in my hand, pushing it up towards my mouth as I tugged at her nipple with my lips.

"That feels so good." she moaned as she stroked my back.

I turned my head and ran my tongue around my sister's right nipple. She shifted, pushing her breast into my face. I sucked at her nipple harder as I groped her left breast. I could hear her moan softly as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

"You're driving me crazy, little brother." she whispered.

I looked down to my sister's lap. The blanket covering us had slid down so I could see the top of her blue panties above her hips. I pulled the blanket lower. Her thighs were parted and I could see the outline of her mound against her tight panties. When I pressed my fingers to it my sister gasped and clutched my hand. I could feel her wetness through her panties.

"No... you can't touch me there." she said, almost begging me to stop rubbing her wet lips.

"You're wet." I commented as Amy eased my hand away from her pussy.

My sister let out a shy giggle. "Just my tits -- okay, Mark?" she told me.

The last thing I wanted was to argue with my sister and have her call a stop to our playing. I never replied, but my hands went back to her breasts. I gave them a hard squeeze as I wrapped my lips around her left nipple once more. She relaxed and ran her soft hands up my back with a sigh.

I lost all track of time as I fondled my sister and tugged at her nipples with my wet lips. Her breathing was rapid and she let out soft moans as I played with her. When I heard a door open down the hall I froze and looked up at Amy. She opened her eyes and seemed scared.

"Someone's up." she whispered.

"It's probably Nicole going to pee." I told her.

"Pretend you're asleep in case she comes in." Amy whispered.

Before I could respond Amy had laid down with her back to me. She pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. The sound of the bathroom door being closed echoed down the hall.

I laid down and slid closer to my sister, staring at her back. She was motionless. I pushed my hips forward until I felt my hard cock push against her ass. She moved her hips but did not make a sound. I draped my arm over her and slid my hand up until I was holding her left breast. I gave it a squeeze, waiting for a response, but got none. When I pushed my cock harder against her cushiony ass I felt her move her hips, responding to my humping.

"You're so bad, little brother." she whispered.

"I'm horny." I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm... I can tell." my sister moaned as she wiggled her hips, grinding her ass against my stiff cock.

I grabbed my sister's breast harder as I humped her ass. She was breathing faster and let out faint sighs of pleasure as I rubbed my cock against her. The sound of the toilet flushing and the bathroom door interrupted us. We froze, listening until we heard another door close.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Getting there." I groaned.

Amy rolled over on her back. She smiled up at me. Her eyes were half-shut and looked murky. I looked down at her breasts and pulled her pajama top open completely to uncover them fully. Now I could see her nude body as far down as her navel. Her thick nipples rose from her round breasts. I bent down to suck one, pulling at it with my lips. My sister moaned and arched her back to meet my mouth.

While I played with Amy's breasts she slid her hand down her stomach, then under the blanket. My eyes followed her hand. I tugged the blanket past her hips to her thighs. She was rubbing herself through her red panties.

"I'm bein' bad." my sister whispered, then shot me a mischievous grin.

"Be as bad as you want," I said "as long as I can watch."

"Don't you want to do it too?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Take it out, Alex. I want to watch you stroke it."

I wanted to stroke my cock more than anything at that moment. Hell, I needed to. Still, I grew modest and shy about doing it with my sister watching. She must have understood this from my expression.

"Don't be shy, Alex," she said in a soothing tone "you can shoot on me if you want."

"Really?" My cock twitched at the thought of cumming over my sister's exposed breasts.

Amy gave me a nod. "Yeah... cum on my tummy," she suggested, then gave me a wicked smile "unless you'd rather cum on my tits."

I ran my eyes from my sister's face down her chest. I licked my lips as I stared at her round breasts, imagining my cum smeared across them. Amy cupped them in her hands, pushing them into round globes.

"Go ahead, little brother. Cum all over my tits if you want." she moaned.

I sat up and tugged at the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down past my hips. My hard cock rose to point towards my sister's face. She smiled as she looked at it. Her eyes moved down my shaft to my balls.

"Wow... you've got a nice one, little brother." she whispered. now her eyes were wider. "Can I feel it?" My sister looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure." I mumbled.

The words had barely left my mouth when I felt my sister's fingers run down the underside of my cock. It twitched. She traced her fingertip over the slit, smearing my precum around. She smiled, then curled her fingers around my shaft and squeezed. I gave a deep moan as she began to stroke me.

"I wish I had've known you were this big years ago," she lamented "we could have had a lot of fun."

I gave Amy a nervous smile, wishing the same. I pulled my underwear off and dropped them to the floor beside the bed.

My sister pulled at my left hip, coaxing me closer. She rubbed the head of my cock over her right nipple, then the other. They glistened with my precum. She moaned as she rubbed my cock over her breasts as she glided her hand over it. A few seconds later I felt a wave of pleasure coarse through me as I came. I watched as a stream of thick cum shot from my cock, spraying over my sister's right breast and neck. Two more followed, splashing over her breasts. Amy continued to stroke my cock as she watched my cum run down to her thick nipples. She smiled.

I fell back on the bed beside my sister, breathing hard. She was busy spreading my cum over her breasts and pinching her nipples. She slid her right hand down her stomach to rub herself through her damp panties. I watched her masturbate, overwhelmed by how erotic the scene was.

"Take your panties off." I said.

"No..." she said, almost begging in a shy voice.

"I'm naked under here..." I reminded her.

I watched as my sister reached under the covers. She lifted up from the bed. When she withdrew her panties I smiled. I snatched them from her damp fingers and brought them to my nose. I inhaled, feeling her juice on her panties.

Amy's hands slid under the covers once again. I smelled and licked her pantiess while I watched her play with herself under the covers. Soon I heard her gasp and arch her back. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she moaned. One hand was clamped to her breast and the other was pushing her panties between her wet lips. After a while her body relaxed and she looked up to me.

"I came so hard," she breathed "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"You looked so sexy." I told her as I dropped her damp panties on to my underwear.

"Thanks." she said, now seeming shy.

Amy pulled the blanket up to her shoulders to cover us again. She rolled over on her side to face me. It seemed as though the smile on her face would never leave. She looked blissful.

"I suppose we should get some sleep." she said.

"Yeah." I grunted.

My sister rolled over with her back to me. She pulled my arm over her and brought my hand to her breast. She held it there as she sighed. I gave it a squeeze, feeling my sticky cum on it. I ran my finger over her nipple as she pushed her ass against my spent cock. Amy let out another contented sigh as she fell asleep.

Chapter 4

I had no idea what time it was when I heard the bedroom door open. My hand was still on my sister's breast as she slept. I could feel my cock twitch against her firm ass.

"Time to wake up, lovebirds."

I rolled over and saw Nicole approaching the bed. She was wearing a white robe with embroidery down the top left half. Her breasts shook as she walked and her round belly filled the robe. I rolled over, letting go of Amy. Nicole stopped and smiled, then inhaled deeply.

"It smells like sex in here." Nicole remarked with a smug grin.

Amy was now awake. She rolled over, then realized that her pajama top was still unbuttoned. She pulled it closed as she gave our cousin a frightened look.

"So, what did I miss last night?" Nicole asked as she sat down on the bed beside me.

"Nothing." I claimed.

Nicole laughed in disbelief, then looked over at Amy, who was buttoning her pajama top. She reached out and held my sister's hand, then smiled.

"Don't bother, Amy," she said "you've got nice tits. Let me see them too."

Amy gave Nicole a nervous glance, then relaxed. She looked down as Nicole pulled her pajama top open wide, then began to fondle her right breast. Her nipple hardened as Nicole rubbed and tugged at it.

"It looks like Alex gave you a cum bath last night." Nicole remarked, running her fingertip over my dried cum on my sister's breasts.

Amy looked up at our cousin. She never spoke, but had a guilty look on her face.

"Don't worry," Nicole said "what happens at Nicole's, stays at Nicole's."

I felt a sense of relief. I knew that Amy felt that Nicole was eager to know some guilty secret to hold over us, but I knew far too much about our cousin for her to ever try to blackmail us or use what she might know to her advantage. Nicole had more to lose than me or Amy.

My cock was hard as I watched Nicole grope my sister. Amy never protested. I don't know if it was because she enjoyed what Nicole was doing, or she felt as though she had no option but to allow her.

"It looks like you like to watch, Alex." Nicole remarked, looking down that the tent I was making in the blanket.

"Take your robe off, Nicole." I said.

"But... I'm only wearing panties under it." she said, attempting to act far more modest than either of us knew she was.

"Then take them off too." I said "show me and Amy what a naughty slut you really are."

Nicole let out a quiet sigh of pleasure as she listened to my command. She untied her robe and slid it down her arms. I stared at her breasts as they came into view. They were bigger and heavier than I had ever seen them.Her stomach was round and hard. I looked down at her blue panties, watching as she tugged them down her thighs, Her brown nipples were almost as large as my fingertips. I stared at them as licked my lips. From the corner of my eye I noticed Amy eying them up too. I could tell that she was thinking the same thing as me.

"Feel them." I told my sister.

Amy gave me a nervous glance, then looked at Nicole, as if seeking permission.

"She'll let you," I assured my sister "she'll do whatever I tell her to."

Amy's hands moved over Nicole's firm breasts. She tried to hold them in her palms, then settled for grabbing one handful after another. Nicole moaned and slid her arm around my sister's back. She pulled her closer.

I cupped my hand under Nicole's right breast and pushed it up inter her thick nipple brushed over my sister's wet lip. Amy smiled at me, then wrapped her full lips around it. She seemed tentative at first, then drew Nicole's thick nipple deeper into her mouth. Nicole moaned as she cupped the back of my sister's head.

"She's good, Alex," Nicole moaned "has she ever sucked your cock."

I shook my head, then realized that I was frowning.

Nicole broke free from my sister's embrace and pushed me down on the bed. She pulled the covers down, exposing my hard cock. It pointed towards the ceiling. I was breathing hard as I felt my cousin's warm, wet lips wrap around my swollen cock. She slid them down, giving the base a squeeze. When I turned my head to the left I saw that Amy was watching our cousin suck me. Amy's hand was beneath the covers and I knew what she was doing.

Nicole slid her lips from my hard shaft. It was shiny and wet. and I felt it throb.

"Your turn, Amy." Nicole grinned.

"No... I've never." Amy demurred.

"Sucked a cock?" Nicole asked in disbelief.

"Not Alex's." my sister elaborated.

"Well, now's your chance..."

Nicole pulled on my sister's shoulder, guiding her head down towards my erection. I was surprised that Amy put up no resistance. I could feel her hot breath on the head of my cock a second before she wrapped her lips around it. Her hair fell down and tickled my stomach. Nicole brushed it aside, over Amy's shoulder while she watched. I moaned when Nicole grabbed a fistful of my sister's hair and pushed her mouth down further on my cock. I pushed my hips up, burying my shaft in Amy's mouth. She moaned and sucked harder.

"Doesn't your baby brother's cock feel good in your mouth?" Nicole asked as she reached under my sister to cup her swaying breast in her hand.

Amy moaned and sucked harder at my hard shaft. I lifted my hips, pushing my cock into her eager mouth. I wasn't sure if enjoyed what was happening any more than Nicole.

When Nicole slid her had down my sister's back and pushed two fingers into her pussy I heard Amy moan louder. She gave my cock a squeeze with her hand and sucked harder.

"She's ready for you, Alex." Nicole said as she fingered my sister.

I gave my cousin a surprised look, but knew what she meant. I wanted that more than anything.

Nicole tugged at my sister's hair, pulling her wet mouth off of my cock. Amy seemed disappointed. Nicole slid Amy's pajama top over her shoulders and down her arms. She tossed them aside.

"You want to be fucked, don't you, Amy?" Nicole said.

My sister nodded, unable to admit to it out loud.

"Do you want to feel your brother's cock in your tight cunt?"

"Yes." Amy admitted in almost a whisper.

Nicole pushed on Amy's shoulders until she was lying beside me. I looked at my naked sister on the bed next to me. She bent her legs and turned her head towards me, then smiled.

"Are you sure, Amy?" I asked.

Amy nodded, still unable to speak for a moment.

I felt Nicole's soft hand glide down my back as I moved between my sister's open legs. Amy smiled up at me, running her hands up and down my arms. Her dusky nipples were as hard as bullets and her lips were shiny and wet as the parted her legs for me. Nicole's fingers teased my balls, then she gripped my shaft, guiding the head towards my sister's waiting lips.

Amy felt so tight as my cock sank into her. She was tighter than Nicole, but I would have never said that to anyone. I could hear moans as my cock began to move in and out of my sister's wet pussy, but I was unsure if they were coming from her or our cousin. I felt hands caressing my arms and back. After a while I closed my eyes, unconcerned with whose they were. Amy gripped my cock harder inside her and wrapped her lean legs around my lower back. I began to pump harder ad deeper into her, listening to her moans grow louder. The overwhelming mixture of sensations was too much for me and I knew I was going to cum soon. So did my sister and cousin.

"Cum on her tits." Nicole encouraged.

I moaned as I pulled my cock from my sister's tight, wet pussy. I gave it a few quick strokes, then watched as my cum shot from it in three or four quick spurts. They sailed towards Amy's chest, smearing her breasts with streams of hot, thick sperm.

I rolled over on the bed beside my sister. My cum was running down her round breasts. It left streaks across her hard nipples. She and I smiled at one another.

Amy seemed surprised when she felt Nicole climb atop her, but moaned when she felt her tongue begin to lick my cum from her breasts. Amy cupped Nicole's head in her hands and arched her back.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers