Naughty Peeing with Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C4rwyn
C4rwyn
7 Followers

"You need a piss too?"

"No!" she hissed. Oh well. "I need to not be on my own. I need us to stay together so I don't get attacked."

"You know, sta.. stackistically, it's me's more likely to get beaten up."

"I don't care. It's dark."

"You want to peek. Ya peeker."

"I have no interest at all," she sniffed, "in watching you being a filthy chav."

We walked together into the alley. I skipped ahead a little and behind a bin, expecting her to stay the other side of it. Instead she positioned herself behind the bin alongside me, but facing determinedly away.

"Uh, honey, you're gonna get pee on your shoes if you stand there."

Red-faced, she scuttled over and leant against the opposite wall of the alley, still side-on to me, and turned round to face towards me. My cock swelled in my hand, and I made only a token effort to conceal it from Lily as I started peeing a torrent up against the bin. Ohhhhh that felt so good! I was waving my cock drunkenly back and forth and staring into the distance with an innocent look of relief on my face, but out of the corner of my eye I could tell whether she was peeking.

She was /definitely/ peeking. To say she was staring at my stream would not be stretching the truth very far.

I shot her a big grin. She smiled shyly back. She obviously thought I was too drunk to notice where her eyes were focused. Suddenly feeling like a naughty schoolboy, I angled my engorged cock upwards and aimed my pee stream as high as I could.

"Hey Lily, did they ever have those pissing contests at your school, where you try and pee as high up a wall as you can?"

"No they didn't!" A moment's silence broken only by my piss hitting the bin's blue plastic lid. "I was at an all-girls school, remember?"

"You mean the girls never tried this?"

"Do you know anything about biology Car?"

I stuck out my tongue at her. She stuck out hers at me. My stream slowed to a trickle.

"Actually there was one girl from school..."

"Oh, tell me more?"

"Her name was Sophie." Lily was trying her hardest to sound nonchalant. "She was so so sweet, but she was scared she would catch something if she sat down on the lavatory, so she would always stand up... like a boy."

"'Scusemewut, the /lavatory/? Do people actually still call it that?"

"Polite people do."

I zipped up. "So you think this Sophie could have pissed higher than me?"

"What? Uhhh, I don't know, why am I even telling you about Sophie, oh my goodness..."

"She sounds fun! You're sure you don't need to go too? I'll guard you."

"No thanks Car, I'm a lady. I'm civilised, unlike you."

We left the piss-covered bin and the alley behind and slumped back in the bus shelter, suddenly exhausted.

==============

Part 3 1/2

We were at the Gathering, a one-day folk song and dance festival in a nearby market town. We'd just had lunch, our turn on the bandstand was in ten minutes, and Lily needed to pee. There was a gents' toilet consisting of a trough-style urinal hidden behind some canvas-covered fencing, but the only option for the ladies seemed to be a long walk back to the library in the centre of town.

"You can use the urinal too Lily, it's the 21st century, that's a thing that women can do!"

"Yah, suck it, Car. Oh wait, my fault, that's the whole reason I'm in this position, cos I don't have anything suckable!" I was taken aback by Lily's, admittedly slightly awkward, brazenness.

"What would you do if this was a Duke of Edinburgh expedition?"

"I would ask the expedition leader where the next bathrooms were, and he or she would say, well, actually there aren't any in the middle of the Cairngorm mountains, but there's a secluded spot just over there, will that do?"

"Right. So, there's a secluded spot over there, behind the pavilion."

Lily looked over to the secluded spot. Then back at me, watching the expression on my face. Then back to the pavilion. She grabbed my arm and pulled me further away from the group.

"I can't just walk over there! It's going to be really obvious what I'm doing."

"You want me to come with you? We can pretend to admire... the grass? And then I can stop in front of the pavilion and you can just excuse yourself for a minute."

Lily said nothing but set off at a mincing trot towards the pavilion. I scuttled after her.

"So Lily. How's the course going?"

"It's shit. It's all fucking shit."

"Lily! I've never heard you use such fucking language before!"

"Whatever."

"You must be at that really desperate, not giving a shit stage."

"Yah."

"Shall I be quiet now?"

"Yah."

We arrived by the pavilion. Lily looked as flustered as if she'd just run a marathon. "Okay. If you mention this to anyone, I shall... I shall think of something really mean to do to you." She sprinted off around the side of the building.

A minute later and she was back, sighing with relief.

"All sorted?" I enquired.

"What?"

"Did you go pee-pee?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about. I just went to get a better view of the deer frolicking in the meadow."

"I see. Did you witness some good frolicking?"

"Oh goodness yes, those deer are frisky little fuckers."

Lily smiled at me, her eyes modestly lowered. Was there a hint of frisky little fucker in that smile?

============

Part 4

"OK, Lily. Decision time. You have five minutes until the train gets here."

It was Hallowe'en night. About a week ago, Ulrike had hooked up with a lad called Ryan from FolkSoc that she'd met at the ceilidh, and the four of us had left the FolkSoc pub crawl and were waiting at the station for a train that would take us to the IntSoc house party. This time, Lily had made absolutely sure to write the address down.

Speaking of Lily, she was modestly tipsy and needed to pee.

"I'm not going to the bathroom in public! That's my final answer!"

"Come on, Lily. We know you're a good girl, okay? You just want us to talk you into it. You want to say to yourself, I didn't want to pee in public, but my awful friends talked me into it."

"Good girls don't wet themselves on trains," added Ryan.

"But it's minus a thousand degrees out there," she complained.

"So piss in here. Look, there's a drain in the floor!" said Ulrike.

"Okay, I am definitely not doing that," said Lily.

"Four minutes, Lily."

"Lily, I am going to find somewhere to piss, do you want to come with me?" said Ulrike.

"Whoa, is this actually happening now? Cos I could do with a visit to the little boys room too," said Ryan.

"Yeah, me too bro," I said. "Lily, you gonna stay here and mind the spiders?"

"You are all terrible people," said Lily, and sprang agitatedly up from her seat.

We made our way around the back of the small station building. Lily followed behind, avoiding eye contact with any of us.

It was an old brick building, and the bottom two feet of the wall jutted out slightly, topped by a 45-degree ledge. Between the footpath and the building was a two metre wide patch of verge, or rather tightly packed earth with a smattering of grass. On the other side of the footpath was a knee-high wooden railing, some tall bushes, and then a car park. With the main light coming from the floodlights above the station, the earth in front of the wall was in shadow.

Ryan supported himself against the building wall with his elbow and forearm, and unzipped. Then, realising the ledge was going to create some serious splashback - or perhaps just wanting to give Ulrike a better show? - he shuffled backwards half a step. Meanwhile, Ulrike quickly yanked down her jeans and knickers - God, I loved how uninhibited she was - and squatted low right alongside Ryan, facing Lily and me, her back against the wall and her bum nearly touching the ground. Almost before she'd settled into position, she started to release a hissing stream of pee onto the ground between her legs. In the darkness I could just make out the profile of her slender buttocks and the neatly trimmed bush from which her glistening stream was pouring forth. She was paying us no attention at all but was staring delightedly at Ryan, who had now started peeing almost vertically downwards against the very bottom of the wall. Ulrike was clearly getting a grandstand view of his peeing cock while Lily stood motionless, utterly fransfixed by the sight in front of her. As I turned away from Ulrike and Ryan to face the bushes, I wondered whether Ulrike ever repeated this obviously well-rehearsed performance during daylight hours. What a glorious sight that would be! Maybe I'd suggest to her that we should all go hiking in the hills together, somewhere far away from any bathrooms.

I'd chosen my peeing spot on the other side of the footpath partly to avoid invading what little was left of Ulrike's privacy, but mostly because I was nicely illuminated by the floodlights - and so if Lily reeeeeally wanted to peek, I wouldn't be able to stop her. I took out my cock and pointed it at the bushes. I couldn't get naughty Ulrike's peeing pussy out of my mind. I looked down at my manhood in my hand. It was pretty firm. More than semi-erect. I could hear Ulrike's piss gushing out onto the bare earth, a little louder now that it was forming a puddle. I shuffled my feet a little, relaxed my shoulders and breathed deeply. Ulrike hadn't been giving us any signs that she was desperate. It seemed she just preferred pissing on the ground in front of three of her friends to the slight inconvenience of waiting until we reached the party. Pissing on the ground while flashing her lady parts to the world.

"Are you okay, Lily?" said Ulrike.

Was Ulrike going to persuade Lily to pee the same way? As soon as the thought crossed my mind, my cock grew to its maximum stiffness. Now wondering how I was ever going to start pissing, I looked over my shoulder at Lily, who was standing with her back to the wall, next to Ulrike, looking extremely hesitant. She was wearing a flowing calf-length skirt and kitten heels, neither of which were going to make it easy for her to copy Ulrike. She lifted her skirt up by the sides and bent down into a knee-high squat, but found it impossible to remove her knickers without letting go of the skirt. Next she tried to bunch the whole skirt up at the back so she could hold it out of the way with one hand, but that left her flashing her silk panties to... well, mostly me. She looked at Ulrike, trying to work out how the pro was doing it. Finally she gave in and held the front of her skirt out of the way while letting the back trail on the ground, and started tugging at her knickers - but managed to overbalance herself and fell sideways, grabbing hold of Ulrike to stop herself falling.

"Oh, this is ridiculous," moaned Lily, and readjusting her skirt, sat down on the little brick ledge.

Ulrike shook her bum up and down a little and pulled her knickers back up, then stood up and wriggled back into her jeans. Ryan had also finished and zipped up. Lily seemed to be concentrating very hard. I looked back to my cock, which was still fully erect and not allowing so much as a drop to escape my bladder. Was there time for me to furtively bring myself to a climax without alerting the others, after which I'd be soft enough to pee again?

"Yeahhh! Go Lily, go Lily!" It was Ulrike's voice. I looked back at Lily. Still perched on the ledge, her thighs parallel to the ground, she had pulled the back of her skirt up and was reaching under her skirt to pull down her panties. Oh my God, she was actually going to do this. She caught me looking at her and smiled coquettishly. Then suddenly there was a splashing sound as the first gush of pee escaped from her and cascaded down onto the ground. She stopped, and shuffled her bottom forward half a micrometre on the ledge. Then she let go once again, her pee emerging from under her voluminous skirt and hitting the ground first in a trickle, then in a strong jet.

"Woohoooo! Ahhhhh that feels good," said Lily with a shudder of pleasure. Then as if realising what she'd just said, she let out a girlish giggle and covered her mouth with her hand.

I couldn't see the source of her pee, which was hidden by the front of her skirt, but her stream was clearly visible between her legs. I wasn't even pretending to pee now, and was just staring intently at this shy young woman who had just discovered the delights of peeing outdoors. Lily gave me a triumphant grin. "Are you peeking, Car?" she yelled at me.

"I'm more staring, to be honest. Are you peeing through your knickers under there?"

"No I'm not!"

I gasped in mock horror. "So all the worms can see your va-jay-jay, can they?" I asked teasingly.

"Ha. You wish YOU were a worm. Car wishes he was a worm, everyone!" She pointed in my approximate direction. Her stream was weakening now, and she clenched her butt to abruptly cut off the flow. She started adjusting her knickers through her skirt, then changed her mind and let out a single, powerful spurt, then re-clenched. The patch of grass that her pee had been falling on was now well saturated and there was a little river spreading slowly across the ground in my direction. Ulrike said something under her breath to Lily, who had a brief look in her handbag and nodded back. Ulrike produced a tissue and handed it to Lily, who looked up at me once more.

"I'm finished now, you can stop looking!"

I twisted my upper body back round to face the bushes. My cock was as stiff as I'd ever seen it, and I didn't think I had much chance of either a discreet wank or a shameless pee.

"Are you actually pissing there mate?" said Ryan in his permanently skeptical Leeds accent. Well, this was embarrassing.

"I've got... stage fright," I lied.

"You've got stage fry?" said Ulrike.

"Stage frigh-TUH."

"Stage fright. What is this?"

Did I have to spell it out for her? "It's where there are too many people around and you can't piss!" I said a little too loudly. Lily burst out laughing.

"You need to dip your hand in summat wet mate," suggested Ryan. "You need to dip your hand in Ulrike's puddle!" Thump. "Ow!" I guessed Ulrike had punched him in the arm.

"The train's coming, Car. Are you finished?" said Lily?

Damn it. I zipped up and followed the others back to the platform.

On the train we met a pirate wench, a girl in a blonde wig and a school tie, a blood-stained Alice in Wonderland and Freddie Mercury. I admired Freddie Mercury's tight trousers. My erection vanished.

We got off the train and headed down under the underpass towards the house. Ulrike and Ryan led the way, Lily and I lagged behind.

"Do you still need to go Car?"

"To go? Um, yeah, kinda."

"Wall?" She pointed towards the side of the boarded-up pub in front of us.

"Sure."

"How come you couldn't go with the rest of us?"

"Stage fright."

"Pah."

"What?"

"Stage fright, my foot."

I looked at Lily. She had a mischeivous smirk on her face. What was she implying?

"You liked being flashed by Ulrike, didn't you?"

"No! I wasn't even... that's not even true."

"You're such a pervert!"

We stopped by the side of the building, and I turned away and started intently peeing on the wall while I tried to think of a good response to that.

"I enjoyed your performance more, actually."

"What performance?"

"Uh, when you pissed on the ground just now?"

"I didn't do that. You're imagining it."

"Imagining what exactly?"

"Nothing! I don't know what despicable things you're imagining, you perverted... pervert!" Lily's hazel eyes sparkled and she broke into a wide grin.

=================

[FuckYeahJools has just signed in. Click here to send him a message.]

[J] WHAT IT IS MY DOGE

[C] oh hi jools...

[J] word B-)

[J] So you + Lily are a f'real actual thing?

[C] idk

[C] think we mite be "seeing each other"

[J] Random.

[C] how did you hear about that?

[J] From the Ryan-meister

[J] This is him:

[J] Car and Lily last night, know what I mean, nudge nudge?

[J] And this is me:

[J] ZOMG

[J] slap me thrice and send me to my mama!

[C] yeah we didn't shag if that's what he meant

[J] ahhh I see, there was no smiting of evil?

[J] you declined to, in the immortal words of Mr. D'Banj, do de hmm mm mm mm?

[J] teh cake is a lie?

[C] u know jools

[C] sometimes i don't even have a clue what ur saying

=================

Part 5

The most recent time I spent an evening with Lily, it was entirely by choice. Well, okay, I didn't actually do the asking out. But when she suggested at a FolkSoc meeting that we should all go to the cinema the following night, and all the other blokes started frantically searching for excuses, I was the one who said:

"I'll come with you, Lily."

She'd pulled me aside. "Are you suggesting a date?" she stage-whispered.

"No! I just want to see Gambit, because, it's got Cameron Diaz in, and I don't want to go on my own like a massive dork, and you want to go to the cinema cos you're just super adventurous and that, so hurrah for the cinema!"

"Super! I mean, um. Fucking class innit!" She looked at me hopefully. I never was able to raise a single eyebrow, so I raised both of them and looked sort-of sideways at her.

I downed a can of lager and two eggcups of ouzo before I left the house, then a pint at the station bar, then gradually made another pint disappear while waiting for Lily to show up half an hour late.

"Sorry I'm late Car I couldn't find the insoles for my shoes I have collapsed arches on my feet and I need the insoles with these shoes to stop them hurting? And so I got to the station and there was a train there andIthoughtaboutjustgettingonitandbuyingaticketonthetrain..."

"Lily," I started.

"...and I checked the film times online, on my phone, although it wasn't working very well because sometimes you don't get 3G signal between..."

"Lily?" I pleaded.

"...you don't mind waiting another 40 minutes for the film do you?"

"Lily, it's okay." She looked so incredibly earnest. I stood up and gave her a big, affectionate hug before I completely realised what I was doing. "So yeah," I said. "You want a drink? I've only had this one so far."

"I don't know. We could see a different film if you wanted?"

"Nah, let's stick to the plan."

"Are you sure?"

"What do you want to *drink*, poppet?" Poppet? That was what my dad called my little sister. "Can I get you a gin and tonic?"

"Could I have a beer please?"

"A beer. You don't wanna be any more specific there?"

"Um. Lager? That's the sparkling one isn't it?"

We chatted about uni and Muse concerts and feminism and YouTube while Lily sipped her sparkling Corona, trying to avoid tasting it very much, and I ploughed through another couple of pints. I always enjoyed being nicely sloshed while looking at big colourful moving pictures, but today there was an ulterior motive behind taking on as much liquid as I could as casually as possible.

We watched the film. The poster didn't lie, there was a fake painting. That was about all I could follow. I pretended to do the cinema arm on Lily a couple of times. Ironically, of course. I think. Jesus, how fucking fit is Cameron Diaz at 40? Very, as I vaguely recall pointing out to Lily several times.

"Okay, where are we going now?" I asked Lily.

"Do you know the Wheelhouse? They have cocktails there, and smoothies. Oh, and bumbleberry juice! And passion fruit juice, and..."

"Good. Les's go there." I headed off down the service road that led around the back of the cinema complex.

"It's this way, Car."

"You sure it's not this way?"

"That's a dead end!"

"Nu-uh, there's a thing... there's a path just round there that brings you out onto Thingy Street."

"It looks all dark though. We'd be much better going this way." Then it dawned on her. "Do you need to go to the loo?"

C4rwyn
C4rwyn
7 Followers