Naughty Student Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking them slowly, she heard Abbie say, “Don’t stop Bradley. Please don’t stop.”

Josie was now aware that Abbie thought her hand was Bradley’s hand. She smoked one too many joints, Josie thought. Josie wanted to make love to Abbie and had for some time, but feared making her uncomfortable, so she never persued it, but now did not want to hold back.

As she returned her hand to Abbie’s drenched pussy, she stroked her clit and felt Abbie push into her hand. Pushing her finger deep in Abbie, Josie knew her friend would come soon. Josie, wanting to taste her cum as she exploded, moved the blankets aside, and spread Abbie’s legs further apart, moving into position to make love to her. Her tongue gently flicked over Abbie’s clit, like butterfly wings opening for the first time. She tasted so sweet. Josie held nothing back as her tongue sucked on her clit, tugging it gently. Abbie soon began to crash into Josie’s face, with intense and quick movements.

“Oh Bradley I am cummmming. Fuck me hard, please fuck me.”

Josie pushed her fingers deep inside Abbie, adding one after the other, pumping her frantically. Abbie bucked and thrashed in the bed, and finally exploded sending ripples of pleasure out to all parts of her body. As her orgasm slowly disappeared from her, she fell into a deep sleep, and began snoring.

Josie licked her hand, and began rubbing her own clit. She knew her friend would not remember what had happened in the morning, and was briefly disappointed, but as she felt her own pleasure building, she knew it would only be a matter of time before she could have Abbie again. She could wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving back to her room from the library, Abbie found Josie sound asleep, and was grateful for the peace and tranquility their room offered. As she sat at her desk, watching the numbers slowly change on her digital clock, she thought about how she would approach Bradley. The timing was right, as was the time in order to avoid raising any suspicions, and she knew if she didn’t go now, she might back out.

After taking a quick shower, she headed to the basement. The corridors were dimly lit, and the silence almost overwhelming. The atmosphere at night was such a striking difference to the one during the day with all the chaotic activity that went on the dorm. Knocking softly on his door, Abbie waited for his response. She could feel her heart racing wildly in her head and her hands were getting damp with each second that passed.

Greeted by one of Bradley’s smiles as the door opened, she immediately felt more at ease.

“Is there something wrong Abbie?”

“No, I just couldn’t sleep and I wondered if we could talk.”

Abbie was glad they had strong friendship, making her unexpected visit easier for Bradley to accept at this hour of the night.

“Come in, come in.”

Abbie stepped into his room and glancing around found it to be very warm and inviting. She looked back at Bradley who was now tying his bathrobe, smiled at him, and moved to his sofa to sit.

“I’m sorry to bother you this time of night. I couldn’t sleep and remembered you said I could visit you if I needed to talk.”

Bradley watched as she moved the couch pillows around to get comfortable. Puzzled by her visit, and wondering what she was up to, he found her presence in his room at this late hour nonetheless very exciting. He had long thought about the chance to share time with her in his place, and now hoped the opportunity had arrived. He also knew she had been coming on to him more and more as time passed, but he felt that she had to be the one to take the lead in the relationship, not wanting to push himself on her.

“Abbie you are welcome anytime, although it’s most likely best you come when no one might take notice. A pretty girl like you visiting an old man like me would not settle too well with lots of people around here.”

“I know Bradley. I thought about that too. I like being with you, and I don’t want anyone to think less of you.”

He smiled at her words of compassion. She was so pretty, so innocent, so sexy and hot. He could feel that awful pain in his groin return, and thought he had better sit down before giving it away.

“So why can’t you sleep? Is there something troubling you?”

Abbie could feel the warmth rise up in her face, but she knew she had to tell him. She could not go on wondering if, when, or how any longer.

“I have been thinking about you.”

The words were out. She had done it. She looked at his face, hoping for some recognition of what she was really saying to him. He smiled at her.

“Abbie, what are you saying?”

“Bradley, I think about you all the time. I love being with you. I want to have sex with you.”

Letting out a deep breath he had taken, Bradley walked over to the couch, and sat down next to her. He knew how she felt all a long, hoping she would come to the same place he had been since he first saw her so many months ago. Repeatedly, he had rationalized his feelings for this girl. The age difference, the racial difference, all of it. It made no sense to him why out of all the girls he had met through the years, this one now stirred something in him, making him feel so alive. He knew the risk he would be taking if anyone ever found out about them, but consequence did not register with him. He needed Abbie, as she needed him.

Bradley pulled her close, taking her in his arms, yet giving her space to pull away if she so desired, but she did not attempt to do so. He stroked her blonde hair, inhaling the sweet fragrance it offered, and could once again feel the intense desire for her rise in him. Placing his hand on her chin, he lifted her face towards him, and slowly bent to meet her lips with his. Abbie’s lips parted, giving him an invitation to explore her mouth. Their tongues teased each other in an unhurried pace, simple in effort, yet provocative.

Abbie pulled away briefly, and looked in his eyes, smiling.

“Are you sure Abbie?”

“I’m sure.”

Bradley stood in front of her, pulled her to her feet, and began unbuttoning her blouse buttons, slowly, one at a time. Watching her facial expressions, he saw affirmation of his actions, pushing his desire for her to new heights. He leaned down to kiss her again, and she returned a kiss with fire that had re-ignited a smoldering passion that lay dormant in her for some time. When he opened up her blouse, Abbie reached around to unclasp her bra, but Bradley stopped her, telling her to go slow. He wanted to savor each minute of undressing her for him.

Abbie took hold of his bathrobe tie and began to loosen it. She could see only a small sliver of his chest, and wanted to see more. As the robe fell open, Bradley now stood before her exposed and vulnerable to her intent gaze. Noting the striking difference between Buck and Bradley, besides the skin color, Bradley’s size amazed her. His cock erect, Abbie could not help but compare it to the only penis she had ever known. Her hand instinctively moved to touch it, explore it, similar to a small child discovering a new toy for the first time. Her eyes widened, and she let out a small gasp.

Watching her, Bradley hesitated before going any further.

“Abbie, are you a virgin?”

“Sort of.”

“Sort of? What does that mean Abbie?”

Bradley was now more concerned. Seizing her virginity excited him, but he cared enough about her to ensure her comfort.

Abbie lowered her eyes fearing his rejection, and told him about Buck. She told him everything, including her own self-pleasuring activities, an endeavor to prove her experience. Her honesty and innocence charmed him. He pulled her close, feeling the heat of her small body against his own.

“Oh Abbie, I want you baby.”

Picking her up, he carried her over to his double bed. Setting her gently on the bed, he sat down next to her, and continued to remove her clothing. Marveling her firm full breasts that lured his lips to them, he kissed them and ran his tongue over each one. The feel of her firm flesh beneath his tongue stimulated him until he felt like he would burst.

After Abbie helped him remove the rest of her clothes, they moved to lie together on the bed beneath the thick comforters. Pulling Abbie into him, his mouth came down hard on her lips, his tongue pushing apart her lips, and began tasting and exploring the depths of her mouth. Abbie responded without hesitation, seeking out his hardness. Her grasp was hard and rough, and with words of encouragement, she followed his commands to slow and be gentler.

Bradley massaged her breasts, and as he rolled each nipple between his fingers, Abbie felt initial twinges of pain, followed by feelings of pleasure.

“Bradley, make love to me, please.”

“In time baby, in time.”

In an effort to control her desperation, he returned to her lips, kissing them slowly.

“Your lips are so sweet and tender.”

“I like kissing you too,” she giggled.

“I knew you’d be special from the minute I met you,” Bradley whispered in her ear.

Abbie reached for his cock, now with a lighter grasp, and pumped it slowly. Without encouragement, she moved to take him in her mouth. Bradley rolled on his back to give her more room and closed his eyes to savor the moment.

Abbie licked and sucked the head of his cock, slowly, as if each lick had a specific purpose. She tasted his precum, and found she liked the salty taste. Taking it in her mouth, she let it slide in and out, lapping its sides as it withdrew from her mouth. Bradley’s moans enticed her to take him deeper. She took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth and sucked it hard. Her mouth rode up and down on him, and with each stroke, she attempted to take him deeper. She moved her tongue over the ridge and swirled it, teasing him, taking him right about to the edge. He watched her every move, and when she cupped his balls, he did not think he could hold off any longer. Her eagerness to please him filled him with warmth and intense love.

Abbie picked up her head and looked at Bradley.

“Does that feel good?”

“Oh Baby, you make an old man feel real good. Where’d you learn how to do that?”

“I’m not really sure. Things I have read, things I have thought about.”

“Well let me teach you some more,” Bradley said pulling her up to his side.

As Bradley moved down between her legs, his tongue moved over her pink soft skin, and Abbie opened her legs to accommodate him. His hands stroked and massaged the muscles of her thighs, while his lips planted small kisses on her belly, and his tongue flicked at her navel. Abbie closed her eyes, and thoughts raced her through her head, thinking she had done this before. She shook off the feeling and concentrated on Bradley’s tongue, which was buried, deep between her thighs.

Bradley had not been down on a woman in years, but had not lost his touch with pleasuring one, and as he continued to tease Abbie’s clit, her moans only acknowledged this fact. Relishing each stroke he made, Abbie knew she was on the edge of an intense orgasm.

“Bradley I feel like I am gonna cum. Don’t stop, keep licking me,” she begged.

“Feel it baby, feel how good it feels.” Bradley told her between licks.

He moved his tongue up and down her lips, and sucked her juice, quenching the lust he long felt for her. He drove his tongue deep in her pussy and loved the feel of the smooth slippery walls on his tongue. Abbie pushed harder into his face, and his attempts to hold her thighs down failed.

“Oh God I am cumming. I’m cumming.”

Abbie’s final release came and the orgasm she felt surged through her body like nothing she had ever felt before.

“Oh please fuck me Bradley, please fuck me.”

Her cries for Bradley ended quickly as he moved up her body and positioned himself to drive his cock deep within her. Holding her legs up and back, he pushed into her slowly, and Abbie felt only a small stab of pain, which abated as he moved deeper in her. Watching her face for any signs of pain, and not finding any, he increased the pace of his thrusts.

Abbie grabbed her legs and held them back even further, allowing him to enter her deeper.

“Fuck me harder. Harder.”

Bradley could not hold off any longer, and the tightness of her pussy wrapped around his cock, pushed him into his own euphoric release.

“Oh God Abbie, you are so fucking tight, baby.”

One final thrust and his seed spilled deep into Abbie. His animalistic sounds of climax forced Abbie to open her eyes, and with one swift movement, she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer into her.

“Oh Bradley, that felt so good.”

“Oh Abbie you are so sexy baby. You made an old man so very happy.”

Their smiles met, and once again so did their mouths.

They laid together for a couple of hours, and Abbie did not want to leave him. She had so longed to be with him, to feel his love, but they both knew what they shared had to remain with them. As she gathered her clothing, and dressed, they talked about their next meeting, and reassured each other it would happen again, and soon. She kissed him goodbye, and headed back to the dorm.

When Abbie returned to the dorm, Josie was awake and waiting for her.

“You did it, didn’t you?” Josie asked her. “You were with Bradley!”

Abbie knew she could trust Josie and informed her roommate of every detail. Listening to all the details, Josie was pleased for her friend, but also a bit jealous. She had fallen for Abbie over time and desperately wanted to tell Abbie, but decided she would have to wait for now. Overwhelmed by her own mixed feelings, Josie headed down to breakfast, allowing Abbie private time to savor her night with Bradley.

Abbie stood in the shower and let the night wash off her, thinking about all the details of her first real time with a man. She had finally found something she had wanted for so long, and sharing it with Bradley made it all that better an experience for her. She still could not shake the thought that she had been with Bradley before, and as she grabbed her towel, she concluded that it had to be because of all her fantasies of him. She also wondered why Josie seemed a bit sad after telling her about her night, and decided as soon as she saw her again, she would press her to find out why.

However, nothing could take away the intense feelings of happiness she finally found past the ranch gates, in a world she knew little of for most of her life.

12