Navy Wives Club Changes Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Sunday night while we were in the middle of our post sex pillow talk Andy said that he and Sam had agreed to do something together but they had not made any real plan. They wanted to get together with Shirl and I and plan something agreeable to all.


Wednesday Andy came home from work all excited. A friend had a houseboat on a huge lake about a hundred miles away. He would rent it to us for a small fee if we wanted to use it during weekdays.

We four got together that evening and kicked it around. It was mid May already and the weather should be pleasant. The boat had one bedroom area with two double beds. We agreed that we were all open to group masturbation and to same room sex with our spouse. While not said we all understood that if all agreed that the swap option was open.

Shirl's parents lived nearby and were happy to care for her kids. Andy's parents were retired and willing to stop and sit for a few days before leaving for a vacation trip. Everything fell nicely into place and the following Tuesday found us on our way.


We located the boat about noon and we got everything loaded aboard quickly. We ate lunch dockside and then took off for our adventure. Sam was generally familiar with that lake and had an idea where he wanted to anchor.

It was a beautiful and warm day and as soon as the boat cleared the Marina we all stripped down to bathing suits which covered practically nothing. When Sam first looked at me I was already looking at the bulge in his skimpy suit. I saw it swell as he took me in and I knew that my appearance excited him.

His reaction sent a tickle through me and I felt juices develop in my pussy. Of course Andy and Shirl had already seen each other's naked body but apparently the significance of what we were about to do had an effect on them both.

Andy had a significant hard on and Shirl had a definite wet spot in her bottoms. Seeing that I checked myself and I did also. At first I was embarrassed but only briefly.

We spent about an hour or so sight seeing and checking for places to anchor. Finally we found two islands which almost touched and which between them curved around and formed a cove. Sam said the lake level went up and down and that at lower water levels the islands were connected. Neither was very big and the place was perfect for our purpose.

We found a place where we could beach the boat just enough to hold it steady and then tied it down securely. There was enough sandy bottom for swimming and soon we were cooling off in the water.

Then followed a little 'grab ass' with a few feels here and there. When Shirl suggested skinny dipping no one protested. Just that quick everyone's suit was off and the four of us were naked together for the first time.

For a few minutes we were somewhat quiet. We were all waist deep in the water when finally Andy made a move. He started splashing each of us which of course made us gang up on him. It was an obvious opportunity to get things started and I did my part.

I managed to stroke Sam a couple of times, probe Shirl's pussy with a quick finger and finished up with Andy in my hand.

"How about I start things rolling by pumping Andy?" I asked.

"Great idea." Responded Shirl. "I think Sam's bashful too. I'll get him started until he's learned enough to do it by himself."

I pushed Andy toward the shore until his dick was up in plain sight. By then he had pushed my hand aside and doing very nicely by himself. Sam not to be out done was also stroking himself hard and had an very happy look on his face.

I moved around until I was close in front of him. I extended my hand to him and he held it as he neared his climax. I moved closer to him and said. "Come on me Sam. Come on me please."

With that he did just that. Several globs of cum covered the distance between us and landed on my breasts and belly. Shirl clapped and then said. "OK Andy. Your turn. Shoot your hot cum on me I want to feel it against my bare skin."

That's all it took to send Andy over the edge and he promptly shot streams of cum all over Shirl. It took a few minutes for us all to settle down after that and to rinse ourselves off in the cool water.

"OK girls, you're on." Announced Steve. I looked at Shirl and we both nodded but I had to inform the guys that we needed shallower water.

"It's pretty hard to lube our fingers if the water keeps washing it away." Without waiting for an answer I moved into water that was only up to mid thigh. I spread my pussy lips and found that the juices were flowing and that they were rapidly getting it wet.

I guess all the activities of the past period was turning me into somewhat of an exhibitionist. I was eager to masturbate for the enjoyment of Sam. My three companions closed in around me and we formed ourselves into a circle. Sam and Andy were about half hard as I plunged two fingers into my slippery cunt.

I was watching my husband as I did being very curious about his reaction. His reaction was obvious. His cock was suddenly full hard again. I looked then at Shirl and she was following my lead and beginning to finger fuck herself.

That special look that she gets when satisfying herself came over her face as I turned myself to her husband Sam's reaction. Like Andy he was hard as the proverbial rock. Sam was to my left and I put my left hand to his neck as I got more into what I was doing.

About then Andy said. "If nobody minds this is too much for me. I need to come again." With that said he began stroking himself.

"I'm in." Sam announced and he too was stroking his hard penis. "I believe that this closely related to what is called a 'circle jerk' and I like it."

"You've been keeping secrets from me." said Shirl. "What about you Andy. Did you ever?"

"Never had the pleasure. But this sure is nice."

I looked at my three companions and the look of arousal and pleasure on their faces sent an adrenalin rush through me. I had to fight back the orgasm that almost overtook me at that moment.

By then we were all holding on to the person on our left. About then Andy pulled closer to me and kissed me. We enjoyed a minute or two of erotic tongue dueling. Then we broke apart and turned the other way and soon Andy was visibly involved with Shirl and Sam and I were doing our best to help the other come.

I felt my cunt tighten around my fingers and begin to pulse. Then I was humping myself and trembling all over and crying for the others to join me.

I was watching a as the familiar movements which signified Shirl's impending orgasm began in her face. Meanwhile there was cum flying from two directions. As the hot blobs struck my water chilled skin another mini orgasm followed my first.

As we wound down I heard Andy say. "Damn. As much fun as that was I can't wait until we get into the next round."

We rinsed off and by now we were all chilly and we ran to the boat to get some clothes on. Not too many clothes you understand. I drew a long sweater on but that was all. The others took their clue from me and dressed much the same.

After a moment we were warm enough and Sam passed around beer and we found chairs and sat in a circle playing toe games. "You know Andy." Offered Sam. "I think we are two very lucky guys to have found ourselves these two sexpots. I would never have believed this afternoon if someone else told it to me."

Andy finished his beer and put the empty back in the carton. He took me by the hand and announced.

"Sorry folks I'm about dead on my feet. I need about two hours of sleep. Hopefully with my bride tucked in beside me and away from the temptations of the flesh that you two offer. When I awake I shall rustle up a protein rich supper so that we may have plenty of energy for the sins that we contemplate committing in the near future.""

With that we fell onto the furthest bed and fell asleep promptly at least I assume that the others did I certainly was gone. I awoke later to the sounds and pleasant odor of food being prepared. I looked around and saw that the guys were doing the work.


Then I felt a pleasant pressure against my rump and I checked to find that Shirl was back to back with me and our bare rumps were in contact. Finding that it was Shirl's rump that I was enjoying made me flush all over. Whether in embarrassment or desire I couldn't quite discern.

I stayed somewhat still for awhile until I decided that Shirl's butt felt very nice against mine. I gave mine a little wiggle and got a wiggle in return. We both rolled over and our faces were only inches apart.

Shirl grinned at me and in response I stuck my tongue out at her. She promptly whispered that old saw. "Do you kiss that way too?"

"Sure do." I replied. "Want a sample?"

With that Shirl moved closer and stuck out her tongue. Soon our tongues were in contact and we spent a few minutes indulging in some kind of tongue to tongue engagement without our lips becoming involved. Meanwhile we were holding hands and my bare pussy was about ready to start dripping.

About then I heard someone walk closer and Andy said. "Hey Sam. Catch this act. I think the wives are holding out. Maybe we can get them to do an act for us."

I shot right back with. "We'll be the second act. Right after you guys do Act 1."

I heard Sam say in the background. "If the price is right. I'm game." Andy didn't say anything but he did flush a little.

"I'm with you." Whispered Shirl.

"Regarding what." I whispered back.

"I'd really love to watch them. Also it would be the perfect excuse for us to do whatever we want to each other." With that she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me softly for a minute as she flicked her tongue against my lips.

For just a second I thought that I was going to come but again I held it back letting the anticipation build the excitement throughout my body. I got up from the bed and went outside. I looked around for observers and seeing none stripped off my sweater and dove off the stern. I needed cooling off and rinsing off.

After I toweled off we sat around the open stern area drinking wine coolers as Sam did steaks on a charcoal grill. Andy made a salad and that was our supper. It was one of my most enjoyable meals ever.

Shirl and I did the cleanup and then we all explored the island. Andy who is usually right about such things said that it was about two acres. We were by then dressed lightly against the night air. Soon we decided to build a fire as there was enough kindling lying around to keep it going for a long time.

The guys built the fire Shirl and I went back to the boat and picked up some blankets and beer. We sat around for awhile swapping tales of our early sexual experiences.

As the fire settled down we lay down on the towels with our own mate and began necking and petting. It didn't take long until we were all naked and Shirl's' body was visible in the glow of the fire as she rode Sam's pole to a very vocal climax.

As Sam was ready to come Shirl pulled away and held his spurting cock a few inches away from her hot cunt. The cum did nothing to cool her off and she immediately bent down in an attempt to give Sam's cock life again with her mouth.

The sights and sound of our friends did serve to spur Andy on and he pounded himself into me harder than I had ever felt him do. Apparently the rest had given both men's bodies a chance to replenish their juices as Andy's eruption certainly filled me with a copious quantity of hot cum.

That did it for me and I was almost instantly asleep. I heard later that Andy stayed awake watching Sam and Shirl. Apparently when it seemed as if Sam was having a problem keeping up with Shirl he decided to help.

He went over behind Shirl and played with her tits. This almost instantly revived Sam and he came through with a great final climax. Shirl was so happy with the result that she sucked Andy for a moment before he woke me and we all found our way back to the boat.

It was about 10:30 the following morning before we were all up and sheepishly drinking our coffee and wondering how to get the conversation started. Finally I broke the ice saying. "OK gang. That was a great rehearsal. When do we put the show on the road."

"Ann darling. My pussy is just a bit sore and I for one would like to postpone activities for at least another half hour." She paused as we laughed and then Sam said.

"How about we cruise the lake and then have lunch in town and then come back here for a swim and a nap and by then these old batteries will be fully charged."

I knew he was right and I said. "That plan has my vote. Andy?"

Andy nodded. I think maybe he was relieved and then said. "Fine with me now how about breakfast orders."

We ate breakfast. Cleaned up. Untied the boat and cruised the lake and various tributaries until at about 1:00 we tied up at the municipal dock. There were several eating establishments within walking distance. We settled on a sandwich shoppe and had a pleasant lunch jawing about the sights that we had seen.

After we made our way back to the boat we decided that it was nap time so we locked the outer door and fell into bed. I awoke about an hour later and found that I was wide awake. I made some instant coffee and sat outside and watched the world go by for about a half hour.

Being a bit bored and being perfectly capable of handling the boat. I quietly cast off then drifted away from the dock and then started the engines. I found my way back to our island paradise and awoke the others by beaching the boat.

The water level had changed a bit so we needed to reposition the boat. That done we repeated our previous days start by getting naked. Opening some beer and cooling ourselves off in the clean clear lake water.

We only cooled for awhile though. Soon the pleasant memories of yesterday invaded out thoughts and the tension started to build. Shirl finally broke the ice by going to the boat and coming back with two dildos.

As her feet entered the water she stopped and handed one to me. I watched as Shirl spread her legs and pushed her's into her pussy until most of it disappeared inside of her. She continued to walk until the water was to her knees.

I walked over and stood facing her and put the head of my dildo to my cunt. I moved it around a little until the juices had coated it's tip and slowly inserted it into myself. By then Shirl was stroking herself with her's and as I glanced around the guys had moved into lower water and were masturbating also.

Shirl and I gravitated to each other and were soon only a foot or so apart. As we had done several times before we held the others shoulder and were bent a little and pounding our dildos in and out rapidly.

Andy and Sam were now next to us and standing so close together that their cocks were almost touching. As I saw the closeness I had and intense desire to see them come on each other. I gave my desire voice and Shirl added her voice to mine.

I think that all they needed was an excuse. As I started to come so did Andy. His hot cum hit Sam's belly and then his hand and then his cock. With that Sam came too. He had more cum than Andy but it landed pretty much the same. Some on Andy's belly and some on Andy's cock.

We were all laughing with excitement and at that moment Shirl began to hump her dildo. I couldn't help myself. I reached over and held it for her as she put her other hand on my shoulder as she humped and rode her dildo into a solid and joyful orgasm.

As she wound down she looked at me and said. "Thanks friend I do the same for you next time."

Since I wasn't holding it anymore my dildo slid out of me and floated on the water glistening from the bright sun on it's wet surface.

"I've got an idea." Said Andy. "How about we leave the dildos in the sun for awhile and let them get warm. I'll bet they would really feel good then."

Remembering that the first time we tried one that it had been pre-warmed and very enjoyable I was all for it. Thus we rinsed them and set them near the stern where the boat was not shaded by the trees.

We were still in the water and kidding around when Andy said. "I enjoyed that. I'll bet I could come again if someone would help me. Any volunteers?"

"I'll try." Shirl offered. "I've got it. I'll do Andy and Ann can do Sam. Loosing team fixes lunch."

I was still horny and I needed no urging and reached out and shook Sam's hand saying. "Are you ready. Partner?"

"What about us girls. What are we? Poor orphans."

"How about this the guys can do anything to their partner that will make them come faster?" Offered Sam.

That proposal won quick approval. "Where shall we go?" asked Shirl.

"Blankets on the beach." said I, "I'm kinda chilled."

We took time to pee gather up the blankets and get ourselves a pre lunch beer. We found a sunny stretch of beach and spread the blankets. "How about a little kissing to make ourselves comfortable. No touching cocks until we are all ready." This from Sam.

No discussion was needed as Shirl promptly pushed Andy down onto his back and put a lip lock on him. In just seconds they were kissing like old friends and Shirl was massaging Andy's belly.

"Careful there no cheating."

"Just trying to gauge the distance so that I can position myself. By the way. Oiling allowed?"

"Let's save that for an encore." I replied.

"How about the dildos? They should be warm by now." Said Andy. "Want me to get them?" Without waiting for an answer he got up and trotted off to the boat. He was back in a minute saying. "They feel hot to me. Here try them." With that he handed me one which was my 'double ender'.

Meanwhile Sam had laid down and was holding his arm outstretched. We had been trying to find a position that would allow me to stroke him and him to finger fuck me. Now that I had my dildo we needed to change positions slightly.

As Sam examined the dildo he said. "You know Ann. To be honest I don't care if we win or loose. I just want to do this with you."

"I agree." I said as I bent and kissed Sam. As our lips and tongues met and played for the first time ever I knew that I was in for a very pleasant experience. As we kissed we adjusted our positions until we had it just about right.

I heard Andy say. "We're ready here. How about you?"

"Ready, get set." I paused a second. "Go." I took Sam's cock in my hand and it felt like a steel rod. It was about the same size as Andy but while Andy was usually straight out from his body Sam's tended to point up toward his chest.

I broke our kiss and looked over at Shirl and Andy whose blanket was close by. I caught a familiar whiff of what I recognized as Shirl's arousal odor. Meanwhile Shirl turned and saw that my face really wasn't very far from Sam's cock.

"No blow jobs Ann. That would be cheating."

"OK. But maybe later for that too." I felt Sam's hand holding the dildo as it entered my cunt. I paused for a second or two to savor the feeling. I repositioned myself to take full advantage of it as I stroked Sam even faster.

"That's so nice." I whispered between kisses. "I love it. I love it."

Sam pulled his lips from mine. "I'm coming. I'm coming." His voice came out as a labored gasp. He didn't need to tell me. I've held enough ready to explode cocks to be able to feel the signs. I could feel his cock pulsing and seconds later a hot blob of what I instantly knew was cum struck me in the cheek.

"You heard." I said. "Do you need to see?"

"No. I'm busy. Andy is ready to explode. As long as you've won I'm going to finish him off with my mouth." With that Shirl had Andy's cock buried in her mouth and I watched and saw that he was coming and she was swallowing.

I was tempted to follow suit but I was close to coming myself and I didn't want to be distracted. I began to slam my body against Sam's hand as I tried to get the fat end of the dildo further inside of me. Sam was doing his best and added a wiggling finger inside of me having somehow managed to get it in there too.