NBA Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Carol casually removed her bra and panties and stood naked in front of Mary as she disrobed. Mary peeked at her firm breasts with two Hershey Kiss nipples affixed at the ends and the flats stomach and nearly bald vagina between her thighs. "I wished I looked half as good as you," Mary remarked. Her blouse and shorts fell onto the carpeted floor. She started to step into the tiny leotard until Carol stopped her.

"You have to remove your underwear," Carol laughed.

"Without underwear I might as well be naked," Mary gasped. "This thing will be so tight you'll be able to see my skin pores and all of my fat."

"Did I forget to tell you it's a female only place and I've reserved a private workout area?" Carol grinned. She wasn't totally truthful about it but didn't want to break the news just yet.

"Can I wear a robe?" Mary asked as she released her bra and pushed down her panties. "Thank God I had my pubic mound trimmed," Mary thought. She saw Carol's eyes looked at her body.

"God I wish I had breasts like those," Carol grinned. "Are they real?"

"Yes," Mary blushed. "They got a lot bigger after my child and never really shrunk." She turned around to face away from Carol to put on the leotard. Suddenly she felt Carol's fingers squeezing her buttock. She turned quickly and jumped back.

"You do need to lose some of that," Carol grinned. "Except most men like a good bootie."

Mary stood back as she put on the body suit. She looked at her reflection in the large mirror and gasped. The black suit made her look naked. "Are you sure all the members are just women?"

"Yes, come on because my trainer will probably be waiting for us," Carol smiled. She walked ahead and heard Mary running trying to keep up.

Mary saw some members glance her way as they walked through the large workout room. She hoped none of them recognized her and thought she got away until she looked at the TV screen above the tread mills and saw both her face and the face of the young white woman side by side. Mary covered her face and followed Carol into a small room down a short hallway. Inside the room were various workout equipment, mats and a massage table.

"God, how much does it cost to rent a room like this for an hour?"

Carol laughed. "The room, the trainer, and the massage costs about $1000 per two hours."

"And Gene pays for it."

"He gets his pussy on the road and I get what I want at home," she smiled. "Let's do some stretches before the trainer gets here." Carol dropped down onto the mat and opened her legs wide while she reached to touch her toes. The tight leotard pulled dangerously up into her swollen pussy lips.

Mary moved across from Carol and copied her actions. She felt the tight body suit pull down into her ass crack as she stretched one way and then the other. "I can't believe that just this makes you feel like you are getting even with Gene's cheating."


"Oh, there's more," Carol grinned when she saw the door opening. "And here it comes right now."

Mary turned expecting to see a woman trainer coming through the door however it was not a woman. It was a handsome blonde man wearing a skin tight shirt and loose cotton shorts. "OH GOD!" She yelled as she quickly turned her body to prevent him seeing her almost bare chocolate ass. She glared at Carol.

"I said there were only women members. Joel works here."

"Hi Carol," the man said as he dropped to his knees next to Mary. "Who is your friend?"

If Mary could run and hide somewhere she would have. "I'm Mary and I'm very pissed at my FRIEND!" She growled. Her hands were making a valiant effort to hide as much of her full breasts and lower stomach as much as possible.

"I invited Mary to join us today," Carol grinned. When Joel stood up Carol moved into his arms for a tight hug. Her eyes glanced over at Mary and winked.

"So this is how Carol gets her payback," Mary thought as she watched Carol's thigh push forward into the young man's crotch. Joel pushed his leg back into Carol.

"What would you ladies like to work on today?" Joel said as his body broke free from Carol's clutches.

"Don't you first have to measure Mary's body?" Carol smiled.

"She's right," Joel said as he walked over to a small shelf and pulled down a measuring tape. "I need to do a measurement of all parts of your body."

"No, that's OK," Mary said. "I'm just here for today." She again glared at Carol.

"I don't have any choice," Joel said. "My manager requires it. You don't want me to lose my job do you?"

"Come on," Carol said as she grabbed Mary's arm and pulled her up. Mary took a deep breath and stood before him. She felt completely naked.

"You're very beautiful," Joel smiled.

"She wants to lose some inches back here," Carol giggled as her fingers once again pinched Mary's bare cheeks.

"Carol!" Mary cried out. She turned to push Carol's fingers away and realized Joel could now see her bare ass cheeks. "OH," she exclaimed as she turned back around and crossed her arm over her hard nipples.

"The first thing you need to do is relax," Joel grinned. "Don't feel embarrassed to show your body around me. This is a woman spa and I'm a professional trainer and masseuse." Joel took her wrist and pulled them from her chest. "Hold your hands up over your head."

Mary slowly did what he said knowing her nipples were as hard as she could ever remember. Joel took the long tape and reached around her back. His wrist brushed against her side and she jumped. "Relax," he said again.

Mary had not ever been this close to a white man especially one so handsome and blonde. She thought about Allan being in the hotel room with that blonde girl Amy and relaxed. As his fingers pulled the tape around and across her full breasts her big brown eyes look up into his blue ones. The tape pushed gently on her raised nipples causing her eyes to close again in pleasure.

Joel looked at the tape reading. "What size bra do you wear?"

Mary gulped. "38DD," she replied proudly.

"I got 38 but I can't measure the DD part." He said smiling.

"There's one way to measure it," Carol giggled. She reached up and under Mary's arms until her tiny hands cupped the huge knockers. "Yep, definitely DD."

"Carol," Mary said blushing. She pulled the woman's fingers downward not knowing Carol had a hold on the top of her leotard. The black fabric pulled downward until Mary's right breast popped outward. "OH GOD!" She tried to grab the cloth from Carols' fingers but couldn't. "Don't Look!"

But it was too late. Joel had seen the largest firmest caramel breast he had ever seen. Her big round dark brown areola stuck out at least an inch.

With a burst of energy Mary pulled her suit from Carol's fingers and refitted it over her bare breast. "You do anything like that again and I'm going to do the same to you."

"Joel wouldn't mind would you Joel?" Carol whispered as she moved into his stout frame. Her fingers started at his waist line and moved slowly down towards the bulge that had been forming.

"You are going to get me fired," Joel laughed as he jerked Carol's fingers away. "Let me show you some exercises to get rid of some inches back there."

Mary and Carol stood over him as he moved down on his back on the mat. With his feet under his thighs he lifted his hips until his obvious hard-on pressed up into the air. "Keep your hands on the mat when you do it."

"Do it again," Carol giggled.

Mary knew her pussy juices were flowing freely now and was glad the leotard was black so he couldn't see the damp spot very easily. She, like Carol, was imagining his body under hers with his big hard ivory penis pushing up into her hot quim.

"Now you two do it," Joel grinned as he stood and watched them move onto their backs. His eyes remained on Mary since he had seen pretty much all of Carol already. He grinned when she kept her knees together while raising her hips upward. Joel dropped to his knees at her feet and placed his hands on her knees. "Open them so you can get better balance." His fingers pushed outward but she stopped him. If she opened her legs her secret would be out. She again thought of Amy and slowly let him push open her knees. She saw his eyes looking directly downward at the thin covering over her dripping pussy lips. The thin black strap moved up between her ass cheeks and into the bottom of her swollen pussy lips.

"Like this?" she grinned as her legs opened wider. The black cloth barely covered the damp folds and curly bump of black pubic hairs. So far this white hunk had seen her bare breast, bare buttocks and now the shape of her pubic mound.

"Yes, now keep doing that and I'll be right back," Joel said. The women turned and watched his ass as he walked to the door.

"Are you fucking him?" Mary whispered.

"Don't ever ask me questions like that and I won't you," Carol grinned. "But I will tell you a little secret. He makes the cutest face when he cums."

"How is it?" Mary asked. Her body was on fire.

"You've never been with a white man before?"

"No," Mary replied. "Never even kissed one on the lips before."

"Different," Carol grinned. "I can only speak for one of them however that one is very good in bed."

"He looks big…..I mean his…."

"Penis," Carol finished her nasty thought. "That honey you need to find out for yourself."

"Oh no, I could never cheat…," she started saying before realizing her husband had just cheated on her and the whole world now knew it.

Carol laughed. "Things are different now aren't they?

"How would I know he was even interested in me?" Mary asked. It had been over seven years since she had even dated another man.

"Shit girl. Didn't you see that swollen package in his shorts? That wasn't from me honey."

"What if Gene finds out? You know he will be really pissed even though we all know he cheats on you?"

"I've pocketed away some funds to keep me going if he kicks me out of the house. Besides in California pre-nups aren't as solid as many people think. Those only cover money he had before we were married. Shit, he wasn't even making a million dollars a year in those days."

The door opened and Joel walked back in. "You ladies were supposed to keep doing the hip lifts."

"We did but we want to do something else," Carol whined with a smile.

"Good then get on the elliptical machine and Mary you try the stair climber machine."

Carol groaned and jumped on the elliptical machine while Joel led Mary to the stair climber. "This is just a series of steps that keep rotating. Stand on the steps and I'll start it slowly." Mary moved up onto the steps and knew his face was just below her nearly nude butt. When she started stepping he would be able to look up under her ass at her pussy mound. "I'm ready."

Joel watched her hold onto the rails and then reached around her to press the correct buttons. His wrist pushed against the softness of her right breast but she didn't pull away. Suddenly the stairs started moving and Mary wasn't prepared. Her body fell backwards onto his. Joel wrapped his arms around her waist and they both fell onto the mat with their bodies facing upward.

"Oh, are you alright?" Mary gasped as she tried to move off of him but his hands held her tight, so tight that she felt his hard expression of passion pushing against her soft ass. Her hands tried to release his hands but she lost the strength when his lips pressed against the small hairs on the back of her neck.

"Hey you two break it up!" Carol yelled. She had planned on taking Joel to his apartment after the workout and the way things were going with Mary she might miss out. "I'm paying for these two hours you know."

Mary felt his fingers release her and rolled off onto the mat. She got up on all fours and looked over into his blue eyes. "Let's try it again."

Mary got onto the machine and could feel his eyes on her ass and her thinly covered mound. After about ten minutes she was huffing and puffing because she was tired but also because she was excited. She pushed the big STOP button and climbed down. "That's all I can do today." She looked behind her and saw Joel and Carol behind a large shelf unit. They must have heard her because Carol moved out first with a big grin on her face and Joel followed. "Time for our massages," Carol giggled.

"I…uh…don't need…a massage," Mary said nervously.

"Uh, you need one more than me," Carol laughed. "You go first."

Mary looked over at the massage table and Joel getting some bottles off the shelf. He held up a large white towel. "Take off your body suit and cover yourself with this. I'll look away."

"No way I'm striping naked in here," Mary said forcing a smile. "Someone might come in the door."

"I locked it," Joel grinned.

Mary turned for Carol's help but the other women just grinned and held up both hands with her palms pointing upward.

"Don't look," Mary whispered as she pulled the shoulder straps off her shoulders and down her arms. When her breasts popped out she quickly pushed the skimpy covering down off her stomach, thighs and legs. She grabbed the towel and jumped up on the table facing upward. She quickly covered her breasts and lower body to the middle of her thighs. "OK."

Joel turned and saw the very stiff woman. "Relax. It's better if I do the back first. I'll hold up the towel while you turn over. I won't be able to see you."

Mary took a big breath as Joel held up the towel and quickly turned onto her front.

"He peeked!" Carol yelled while laughing.

"Did you?" Mary asked as she felt the towel fall onto her lower back and thighs.

"Of course not," Joel lied. His eyes took a mental picture of the nicest roundest ass he had ever seen.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked.

"Sometimes," she whispered. She didn't want Carol to hear anything she said.

"I'm going to get a diet coke," Carol said as she moved to the door. "Let me back in when I return."

"Don't open the door!" Mary cried out as she lifted and turned her body to look out. Luckily no one was walking by. She suddenly realized her bare breast had risen up off the table. "Oh," she said as she dropped back down.

"Haven't you ever had a massage before?" Joel asked as he lathered up his fingers.

"Yes, but not by a man. Especially a white man."

"When you close your eyes we are both the same color," he whispered.

"Yes, that's true but I'm sure you won't be closing your eyes," she giggled.

"You're right about that," Joel smiled. His fingers took a hold of her right foot and started a slow sensual caressing motion. As he stood at the base of the table he could see pretty far up under the towel but her thighs were closed tightly. "So why are you so tense?"

His soft fingers felt so good touching her foot and toes "That feels so good."

Joel moved to the other foot and when he lifted it he slightly pushed her leg out to the side to see if she would open her legs.

At first Mary thought he was just rolling her foot until she felt the damp skin on her thighs pulling apart. "Shit," she thought as she quickly clamped her legs back together. "I'm not that easy," she thought.

Joel grinned and continued to massage her feet and then move up to her smooth brown calves. Her muscles were tense at first but relaxed when she realized he was not going to pull her legs apart again. As his fingertips moved over the back of her knees she giggled. "I'm ticklish there."

"Really," he grinned just before he started tickling her behind both knees. His plan worked because she started twisting her body while laughing until her legs opened enough for him to see the pink folds of her pussy under the towel. She was dripping wet.

He stopped tickling and her legs clamped back together. "You never told me why you are so tense."

"Don't you look at the news?" She whispered. His fingers were now inching up to the bottom of the towel.

"Sure. Why?"

"My whole name is Mary Jackson," she answered.

Joel's fingers froze. "Action Jackson's wife."

"Now you know," Mary said. Just thinking about Allan caused her body to tense up again.

"He's a fool," Joel said. "You're a beautiful woman." His fingers pushed up the towel as his fingers gently massaged the lower backs of her thighs.

His touch and seductive words loosen her resistance. As his fingers pushed down between her legs she slightly opened them. His fingers were now only about six inches below her moist slit and heading north.

Joel knew Carol would stay out until he opened the door because they had planned it when they talked behind the shelf. He also knew that Mary was very nervous and he had to take his time. He could feel the slight tremble in her thigh muscles as he got closer and closer to her chocolate love nest.

"Does that feel good?" he asked as his moving hands pushed the towel up over the bottom of her sweet ass cheeks. If she was going to complain she would reach back and push down the towel but she didn't move.

"Yesss," She moaned. Her hips rose slightly to give him better access to her wanton pussy.

Neither of them said anything when he folded the towel up until her whole ass was now exposed to his eyes. Silence from her meant he could now go for it. His left hand moved up over her round buttock while his right hand remained between her thighs making small circles as it approached her swollen lips.

Mary's eyes were closed tightly until his finger finally pushed against the side of her pussy lip. The eyes opened and she took a deep breath as she waited for him to push inside but he only teased up and down the space of skin between her thigh and her womanhood.

"If you join the club I'll work with you to tighten this up," Joel whispered. His fingers were now squeezing and releasing her soft ass cheek while the other hand moved all around her raised pussy without going in. He twisted his fingers through the trimmed back bush as he continued to massage her buttock.

Mary's body was now begging for his fingers to evade her pussy. Her hips rose higher and legs spread wider. "Please," she whispered.

Joel moved his body up to her side to get a better angle as he slowly pushed his fingertip over her outer fold and into her hot softness. He saw her hand grasping the side of the table as he pushed his hard bulge against the back of her hand. He wondered if she would touch him.

Mary's mind was on overload. His finger was now exploring up and down her slit while his hard penis pushed against her hand. She surprised him when she quickly turned onto her back. His finger pulled out of her pussy but she quickly grabbed it and pushed it back between her opened thighs. She knew he could see her opened gash but didn't care. "I'm so hot."

Joel looked down at the wonderful caramel breasts and hard dark nipples as the towel fell to the floor. She was pushing his middle finger into her dark hole with one hand as the other one fumbled up under his loose shorts until it curled around his hard-on. "Kiss me," she begged.

Mary was shocked at the size of his penis. White men were not supposed to have big cocks. His mouth and lips did feel so different and he was so patient and not rushing as his fingers teased over her hooded clit. Her tongue slashed into his mouth and throat. She was not doing this because her husband had cheated on her anymore. She was doing it because she wanted to devour his white hunk. He knew what buttons to push and he was now pushing them all. Her hand moved to her mouth to hold back the scream as she climaxed. "OHHHHHH!"

Joel moved his mouth away to let her cry out and breath. Suddenly she pulled out his long pink penis and started stroking it up and down.

Mary remembered that Allan had said Amy only gave him a blowjob. She grinned as she turned her body until the huge tip moved between her large soft lips. "Fuck you Allan," she thought as she put all she had in getting him off. Normally she did not swallow but now was not a normal time. She heard him groan and knew his hot white juices would soon be drowning her mouth.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers