Nearly Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin turned around in his chair and watched as his own wife disappeared along with Debra, still leading the startled young waiter back inside the building. She was looking back over her shoulder towards him with a curiously surprised expression etched into her face as well.

"I wouldn't worry about it." Mike told him. "She's like this sometimes. But she's also very careful about what she does too. I trust her, she's just having a bit of fun at the poor waiters expense, though at least we'll not need to leave much of a tip afterwards."

Kevin laughed knowingly then.

"Women. You can't live with em, and you can't live without them either."

"I'll drink to that." Mike said lifting up his beer and clinking it against Kevins.

Several minutes later Mike watched as we strode purposely back towards them.

"Well? We ready to go?" I asked.

"Ready if you are." Kevin added. "But...we still need the bill first."

"Lunch has already been paid for." I teased them both saying.

"And I got the tip!" Cindy added, smiling almost giddily.

"Well then...I guess we're all set." Mike stated, standing up, and still throwing a few extra dollars on the table anyway.

"How "was" desert anyway?" He asked me then.

"Creamy. Nice and creamy." I told him. "Show them Cindy." I told her. Cindy didn't have to open her blouse much wider than it already was, but several thick pools of white creamy nectar still ran in little rivulets down between her breasts.

As we headed back outside onto the sidewalk walking back in the direction of our cars, I told them both how we'd half dragged him into the women's restroom. Once we were assured that no one else was inside, I had reached down, unzipped the young mans pants and withdrew his manhood. As I'd already guessed, it was hard and erect, and already glistening with slick sticky streams of precum.

"It didn't take long. Once I had him in hand, I began jerking him off. You know how I enjoy doing that." I said turning towards Mike.

"Anyway, he was standing there staring at Cindy's tits while I was doing this, and I thought to myself, Hmmmm now what better way for him to enjoy this?" And so I placed his cock between Cindy's breasts and rubbed it up and down between them until he came. It "really" was enjoyable watching it."

I heard Cindy laughing up in front of me and looked towards her.

"See? I told you...they're "both" walking funny." She announced. And they were too!

Glancing down, Mike was already trying to desperately conceal not only the bulge growing inside his own pants, but attempting and failing to do so, the obvious dark "wet" spot that had now soaked through as well.

Cindy had even gone so far as to turn her own husband sideways as we walked. He "balked" momentarily as she pointed out to Mike and I his obvious hard on. But it was rather obvious.

"How far away did we leave the car anyway?" He asked her.

"Speaking of which..." I chimed in then. "Have you two got any plans for this evening? Or would you rather we just part here and now?"

Cindy quickly reached into her purse and withdrew a notebook and quickly jotted down their address.

"We don't have any plans that I'm aware of." She announced. So if you two would like, why don't you drop by later on this evening?

"Sounds good by me." Mike stated. "I'll bring along plenty of beer."

"Don't worry." Cindy told me, "We've got a few bottle's of wine at home too! Though I actually enjoy a good beer myself."

"Oh, its not that I don't enjoy beer!" I stated. "It's just that after a few beers...well, anything could happen."

"Beer it is then!" Kevin spoke up suddenly. "By the way...which kind do you prefer?"

With address and phone number in hand, Mike and I hurried home to finish a few weekend chores. Though we had just met, and in fact hardly knew very much about Kevin and Cindy, the mutual attraction as well as the easy going nature and comfort of being with them and around them was extremely refreshing. Needless to say, we were "both" very anxious and looking forward to spending the evening with them at their place.

Surprisingly I found myself rummaging through clothes trying to find just the right thing to wear. Mike of course simply changed shirts and put on a pair of jeans. (I always have liked a man who looked good in a pair of clean well-worn faded Levi jeans). So in seconds, Mike of course was looking handsome and sexy. I on the other hand couldn't for the life of me decide what to wear. I pulled out blouse after blouse, tossing each one off to the side once I'd considered it.

"Just what are you doing anyway?" Mike said while sitting on the edge of the bed watching me lay hands on nearly every article of clothing I owned.

"I'm looking for something comfortable, AND sexy!" I tried explaining, and noticed that there was an "edge" of irritability to my tone, if not a dose of frustration mingled in with that as well.

Mike continued to sit on the edge of the bed watching me with an amused expression on his face.

"What?" I barked at him once again.

"Nothing." He replied. "But I think you've already made whatever "first" impression earlier today that was going to be made. So finding something particularly "specific", if your trying to "impress" them isn't really that important now is it?"

Turning, I "glared" at my husband. Of course he was right. And I hated it when he was. But I still wanted to find something that would be casual, sexy, as well as not something that I would wear trying to state that I was something I wasn't. I hated people, especially women who put on "airs" trying to impress someone.

"Wear the red knit blouse I gave you for valentines." He suggested.

I'd already decided on a pair of white knit shorts, and as the image of that blouse came to mind, it all seemed to fit together perfectly. Damn...I hated it when he was right. Especially about what clothes I wore. Going to my closet, I immediately found that particular blouse and pulled it off the hanger.

"No bra though." Mike added then, coaxing me. "You wanted casual, comfortable and sexy. No bra in that blouse gives you all three."

One of the reasons Mike had purchased that particular blouse was for the dark deep rich color of red...almost the color of blood. But it really did look good on me, accentuated by my hair and skin tone. Added to that of course was the deep neckline that allowed a great deal of my cleavage to show through as well.

"Perfect". Mike stated simply. And then doing his best imitation of Billy Crystal imitating Fernando Lamas, he added. "You look marvelous...simply marvelous!"

"Ok Fernando...or Billy...or whoever you are. I'm ready. Let's' go!"

By the address we'd been given, it was no more than a thirty or forty minute drive from our place to theirs. I don't know why I was so "anxious" but I was. We'd spent nearly the entire afternoon with them, and had had a wonderful time. But now I was worried that they'd have plenty of time to reconsider the afternoon and perhaps have misgivings about having invited us over later. We managed to find their place easy enough, as Mike pulled the car up into the drive; I was immediately assured and comforted when we pulled up.

Cindy and Kevin were sitting outside on their porch in a swing enjoying a beer together. Two "others" sat on the rock stone ledge of their porch waiting for us. Cindy was wearing a pair of red shorts, and a white knit blouse that had a deep cut "v" neckline exposing her alluring breasts. Mike laughed.

"And you were worried about what you were going to wear."

"Shut up." I scolded him, nearly bounding out of the car before it had fully stopped. "Not a word...not one single word!" I warned him.

Turning back towards our newfound friends, Kevin was already walking towards us with the beers in hand. He seemed to have an amused expression on his face too.

"I didn't hear Cindy call Debra before you guys came over." He seemed to be teasing more to Mike than to either Cindy or me. And Mike just smiled at him, took up the proffered bottle of Coors and smiled without saying a solitary word.

We stood a while, chatting and getting reacquainted all over again. Finishing our beers Kevin asked if we were ready for another yet.

"Not until I visit the Ladies room first." I replied. Then changing mannerisms I added, "If I don't pee before I have another beer, I'm liable to wet myself right here."

"Come on Deb, I'll show you the way." Cindy responded grabbing my arm, and then led me inside the house. Me in my Red blouse and white shorts, and Cindy in her red shorts and white blouse.

"You sure they weren't separated at birth?" Kevin joked.

"I heard that!" I threw back at him.

"And so did I!" Cindy said. "And if the two of you don't behave when we get back..." But she left that thought hanging in the air.

A few minutes later I came out of Cindy's bathroom. She was waiting for me in their bedroom. "I think the boys are up to something." She said.

"What a surprise. But what makes you think so?"

"Because I heard Kevin get into the kitchen drawer looking for a deck of cards."

"And that leads you to think they're up to something?"

"Well...unless he's planning on playing solitaire while you're here...yes!" She nearly laughed.

"Sounds like something Mike would have "suggested" too." I added. "Well, I guess we might as well go out into the front room and see what it is they're up to then."

Kevin was sitting next to their coffee table shuffling a deck of cards when we came into the room. Mike was sitting across from him on the couch and handed me a fresh beer. He patted the seat next to him then.

"Come on Deb, sit down. Kevin and I came up with a fun little game we could all play."

"Oh? And what's that Kev?" Cindy asked him.

Kevin looked towards Mike for support. But Mike simply continued to stand there and grin. "You're the host buddy!" He told him. "And besides, it was more of you're idea than mine anyway."

As Kevin continued shuffling the cards, he finally told us what it was they'd come up with. "Well...we thought it might be fun to play a variation of strip-poker."

"Ah huh..." I said, pretending to feign interest. When in fact the "Naughty" in me had been wondering all evening long how we "might" finally broach the subject, if there even was one.

"And just exactly what is the little variation on the game that you had in mind?" Cindy said joining in.

And then it was Mike's turn, and obviously his arousal level was up to...along with something else as I quickly noticed. "Well, we'd call it Truth or Strip." He stated. If you lose the hand, then you either have to answer a question "truthfully", or remove an article of clothing."

I turned looking towards Cindy. Actually the idea wasn't half-bad. She gave me a knowing wink of agreement, and we both then consented.

"Ok, deal the cards then." Cindy commented. "This is going to get interesting." She mused.

Kevin quickly started dealing out the hand. "Five card draw is what we'll play each round" He stated. "Oh...and no folding. If you fold, you have to strip off something!"

"I see. And are there any more rules you need to tell us about before we continue playing? Or are you just going to make the rules up as we go along?" I teased.

And as it turned out, I won the first hand.

"Ok Mike, you first. Truth? Or strip?"

"Truth!" He said boldly.

I pondered my question to him momentarily and then came up with one I liked. "OK, if there was ONE thing...and Only ONE thing you could do to Cindy, but anything at all. What would that ONE thing be?"

"That's easy." Mike responded glibly. "Eat pussy."

I had an idea that's what his answer would be. He loved doing that and I loved him doing it...especially to me. But asking him the question would at least set the "tone" if nothing else of the erotic little game we were now playing.

"Ok Kev, now it's your turn!" But before I could give him his options, he was already removing his shoe.

"Both shoes!" Cindy demanded, adding a rule of her own. "You two already have more clothes on than we do anyway. So "shoes" count as a pair...same as socks!"

Kevin gave in then and removed his other shoe.

"Truth" Cindy stated then, not waiting for me to ask her what her choice was either.

"Have you ever been with another woman, and if not have you ever considered it?"

"Actually Debra...that's two questions. So I'll answer just one of them. No."

"No what?" I asked her again.

"Sin"-dy laughed. "I guess you'll have to ask the question again to find out which one I said No too huh?"

"Hey!" Mike butted in saying. "Isn't that like a pair of shoes? I think you should answer both questions. Or at the very least which question you answered NO too!"

"Nice try Mike." Cindy chortled. "But no...it's not like a pair of shoes...no."

Cindy delt the next hand, and as luck would have it, won it as well.

"Ok Mike...Truth or Strip?"

"Truth!" He said again. Obviously enjoying this.

"Ok...if Kevin was to cum on your wife, where would you like to see him do it the most?"

Even Kevin looked at "Sin"-dy with a surprised expression on his face. "I think someone's getting horny!" He commented.

"Getting?" I quipped. "I think she already is. I know I am." I said, and simply undid the buttons of my blouse and removed it. Sitting there topless now, though I could have chosen to remove my shoes instead, seemed like a pointless exercise. Somebody needed to get naked if anything was going to happen. And so one of us might as well get there as soon as possible.

"And it might as well be me." I thought.

"Obviously you've chosen to strip Debra. But Mike still hasn't answered his question yet!" She stated reminding everyone that he hadn't.

Looking towards me, Mike reached over and cupped one of my breasts lifting it up and tweaking the nipple in the process. "Right here!" He said, flipping and toying with my rapidly growing nipple. "I'd enjoy seeing him cum on her right here!"

"Careful Debra...you might just get your wish!" Cindy said pointing suddenly over towards Kevin who was obviously trying unsuccessfully to re-arrange himself. Though no one could see for sure what it was that he was doing, it was obvious that he had his hand down the front of his pants.

"You playing with that yourself? Or would you like one of us to do it?" I asked.

Kevin looked at Cindy and I together. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to be with two women he announced boldly."

"And I've always wondered what it would be like to be with two men!" Cindy said looking directly at Mike.

And suddenly...the card game was over almost as quickly as it had begun. Standing up, I kicked off my sandals and began unzipping my shorts. Cindy was already in the process of removing her own blouse at that moment as well. Having removed my shorts by this time, I walked over towards Cindy. Without asking or even waiting to find out anything, I reached down and slowly began pulling her zipper down. At that moment, you could have heard a pin drop. Though the faint heavy increased breathing coming from both Mike and Kevin was plain as day.

"By the way "Sin"-dy..." I said asking her in as sultry and as seductive of a voice as I could manage. "Now that we're all done playing cards...what "did" you say NO too?" I asked her.

Cindy laughed then just as lustily as I'd sounded in asking her the question. "I meant that No...I haven't been with another woman before. But the other answer would have been Yes. I've always been curious about it, and Kevin..." She said looking over in his direction then, "...has always wanted to see me with another woman too!"

"And so then...your answer is?"

"My answer is...I think we'd all be a lot more comfortable in the bedroom!"

Almost immediately the three of us followed her down the hallway to their bedroom. Cindy and I crawled up into the bed together, now naked, and waited for the boy's to join us. Kevin and Mike were still fumbling with their clothing while we waited.

"Maybe we should have them do a strip tease for us?" I stated.

"Fuck that." Mike responded hurriedly. And then as he finished removing his jeans and boxers, his hard erect cock jumped out with what could only be described as eager anticipation.

Kevin wasn't far behind him either. And soon Cindy and I were looking at two beautiful throbbing erect pricks. Mike started towards the bed at that moment.

"Hold it!" I said stopping him in mid stride. "You're not horny enough for the two of us yet! And neither are you Kevin!" I added.

Mike and Kevin both looked at one another curiously. But I didn't wait long enough to expect any response as to what I meant either. In the next instant, I rolled over onto Cindy and immediately began kissing and licking her lovely hard erect nipples. "Sin"-dy began moaning in surprised but delighted pleasure.

"Maybe she was right." Kevin stated. "I think we need to get a lot hornier than we are."

Kevin and Mike sat down on either side of the bed with Cindy and I situated comfortably in the middle. I spent my time caressing and toying with her marvelous breasts, and then as Cindy pushed me over onto my back, she began to reciprocate...doing the same lovely things to my titty's that I had been doing to hers.

Every naughty little game I could think of, we tried. Lying side by side facing one another, we meshed breasts together, dueling nipple's rubbing them against one another holding our own breasts, and then those of each others as we tickled fucked our nipple's and swirled them back and forth against the others.

Mike and Kevin sat stroking their hard glistening cocks while they watched us. Occasionally glimpsing over towards them as they did simply heightened the erotic mood of the moment for both Cindy and I. We then played at other naughty little games, each one a new and special thrill. I first pressed my left breast, holding it in my hand and massaged it in circular motions against her extremely wet pussy. I tickled her erect exposed clit nub with my taut nipple. Fucking it and teasing it. The sensation of my breast being covered in her slick juices stimulated and aroused me passionately. The feel of her pussy sucking my tit, lapping at my nipple as I rubbed her with it was extremely pleasurable.

"Hmmmm, let me try that now." Cindy urged breathlessly.

And so we did. Exchanging places then, I lay upon my back, knees bent with my own pussy displayed obscenely wide. Cindy then took her own magnificent tit and began rubbing herself up and down my near hairless furrow. Bathing her own soft pliant breast with my juices, and slickening it up so that it slipped easily up and down my cleft, rubbing my clitoris and sending massive shivers coursing up and down my spine.

"Ok...I'm horny enough!" Mike nearly growled. "And I need to suck on one of those tits now." He added.

Moving towards Cindy, Mike then captured the nipple that she'd been so wonderfully and expertly teasing my pussy with. He lapped at the hard little bud, licking off the nectar of my cunt that he found clinging to it in pearly clear little streamers of my pussy juice that he savored and dined on as though it was some exotic delicacy.

Kevin was sitting close enough to me that he was easily able to lean over and begin caressing and sucking on my breasts as well. He did so, tasting his wife's juices and flicked his tongue out rapidly against my swollen nipple. It felt so good that I found myself moaning uncontrollably, near whimpering with desire and ecstasy.

Although it had been my intention to introduce "Sin"-dy into the joys of Sappo love, it surprised me when she suddenly scrunched down and began to lightly lick my wet slit. Kneeling over me as she was, Mike immediately took advantage of the opportunity and stood up behind her. I watched him as he began to rub his cock over and around her fleshy ass. Feeling the heat of him, the stiffness, Cindy near purred.