Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers

"Do you need me?" she asked again, loving the way his eyes bore down on the sight of her touching herself.

Nicolai swallowed, "I want you." His voice was husky with desire.

How did that old Depeche Mode song go? Come on and lie to me?

She frowned, something his missed in his distracted state. Melina knew she was playing a delicate game. Too much and she'd fall victim to her own desire; too little and he'd rebuff her efforts to make him beg.

After a moment, she knelt, and caught him up in a fierce kiss. Her body thrilled with the passion of it, the way he pushed forward, trying to capture her with forward momentum even as his arms and legs held him fast. She grasped his cock with both hands as she kissed him, stroking him with one hand as she rubbed her thumb against his swollen cockhead with the other.

He let out a low moan, bucking in the chair, seeking to escape the sensations so that he might retain some semblance of control.

"Do you need me?" She increased her strokes, gripping him in an almost painful manner as she drove him onward.

Nick made no response; his rapid breathing the only sign of his desire. He buried his face in her neck, fluttering against her as she tormented him.

"I said, do you need me?"

He grew still then, if only for a moment, willing himself back to center. Nick sat back upright and looked at her, his blue eyes glazed.

"I ... I ... I want you." This statement was made with tremendous force of will; she had to admire his self-discipline, for she knew that she could not have made any similar effort were their roles reversed.

On her knees, in front of the chair, she looked up at him. Melina put her hands on his knees, and looked up most innocently.

Maybe if she acted disinterested he'd crack before she did.

Still, she was frustrated. The feel of his heavy shaft in her hands, burning with desire for her, had her quite on edge herself. She loved his cock, and to deny herself was more difficult than she'd imagined.

After that sudden, delirious exposure to her own desire, she'd been hooked, unable to refuse him in her eagerness to be with him.

She did things. Unspeakable things. Wicked things. She did things for him, and she did things to him. She did things she didn't believe herself capable of.

Nevertheless, she found she could not escape her past entirely.

Her mother wept when she found out. Her father raged. That their baby girl, the flower of Arab womanhood, might be carrying on with a Polish Catholic from Chicago was simply too much.

And so her family stopped speaking to her.

Only her sister Miriam had understood, having run off with a boy from Pakistan when she'd been her age.

Truth be told, Melina didn't care; she simply had to have Nicolai.

She needed him. Needed his touch. Craved it when they were together and fantasized about it when they were apart.

And so she learned to please him. It was a natural thing, given her upbringing in a male-dominated culture.

By the end of her first year, she fancied herself as talented a concubine as any man could want, fully capable of pleasuring him in a variety of ways.

But still he was there, always one step ahead of her, binding her to him in an ever more consuming way. No matter how adept she seemed to become, he still managed to nurture that combination of repression and hunger in her to leave her begging him for his touch. Because while she might outstrip him in skill, she could not quench her own inner ache; only he could do that.

Melina had to have him.

She needed him.

Time perhaps to tact a different tack.

She released him and smoothed the polished ivory against her skin, noting with satisfaction that his eyes were still lidded with desire. He was very close to cracking, she knew. Just a little more could push him over the edge; make him utterly hers.

"Does anyone really need anyone?" she asked, almost to herself. He just stared at her hungrily and said nothing. Melina looked up at him and ran her tongue up his inner thigh, and then slowly up to the tip of his cock, where she licked a generous drop of his precum.

He tasted wonderful, and she let her tongue take its time for a minute before continuing.

"For example, do I really need you? I would like to fuck you, but do I need you? I don't think I do. But I do think you need me, especially since you're so visibly hungry for me now. Shall we have a little experiment?"

He grinned, and nodded, calling her bluff.

She then backed away from him, just a step or two. And then she began masturbating in a most unusual way.

Melina placed a leg on the back of the chair, just behind him, her toes gripping a slight perch with a combination of grace and muscle tone. Slowly, deliberately, she lowered herself towards his swollen member until her aching pussy hovered just above his pulsing cockhead.

With great focus she began to move slowly back and forth, using his tormented cock to gently and knowingly part her labia. She shuddered with pleasure as she did so, noting in the hungry corners of her mind how amazing he felt against her folds, how wet he was becoming as she soaked him with her own desire.

Nick bucked suddenly, pushing up and into her. The unanticipated penetration made her cry out, which made him smile in triumph.

Slowly, she recovered, her breast heaving from the sudden stab of pleasure. She wanted him so very very much right now. It would be so easy to sink down onto him and take her release. That would only prove his point, she realized, but she wasn't so sure that she really cared right now.

Her labia tingled from the gentle friction of his swollen cock as she rocked her hips forward and back, lazing them around him with gentle swirls. His eyes were bright, almost intimidating, in their silent plea for more.

Melina smiled and paused; he groaned.

"Do you need me?" She asked once more. When he shook his head no, Melina dipped slowly, painfully down, sinking onto him for the briefest time, willing herself to ignore the glorious completion he gave her, before rising back up to the sound of his ragged growls of frustration.

He shook his head more vigorously, seeking refuge from the sweet embrace of her pussy in the sudden motion.

She repeated the process ... once ... twice ... three times ... noting with mild alarm how his muscles bulged against their bonds as he fought to free himself. At that moment she was glad he was lashed so well; should he escape she knew he'd ravish her beyond what she'd be comfortable with -- such was the frenzy of lust that gripped him.

Still, he'd taught her well, so for the moment she knew she could continue to play with him.

The problem was, she really didn't want to anymore. The longer this game dragged on, the more she began to ache for her own release.

And, since only he could give her that release, her own efforts to forestall their intercourse were ultimately self-defeating.

Right or wrong, she DID need him.

She needed him so badly in that moment that the throbbing ache in her pussy actually hurt. To deny herself further would be to warp the crackling sexual energy running through her body into something dark and unpleasant.

A long moment punctuated by a deafening silence passed as she considered the likely consequence of giving in to her own desire.

At last, she could stand it no more and made her decision. Melina bit her lower lip to gird her concentration for the coming shock, and sank down on him in earnest, straddling him with her thighs as she took all of him inside of her. Her vision devolved into bright sparkles as the sudden completion overwhelmed her. He was inside her at last, filling her body as only he could; igniting every part of her with a sweet pleasure that made her dizzy.

Melina clung to him, for a moment, and then began to roll her hips, goading their mutual orgasm through well-timed, well-placed contact at the most intimate level.

Long moments passed.

She moved against him, lost in rapture, until at last she became aware that the moans and gasps were her own. Melina shook her head to clear it -- to no avail. She was fading fast, her resolve crumbling in the face of such pleasure. He did this to her; he always did.

Time for one last play, she realized.

"Say it," she murmured into his ear as her rips rolled rhythmically against him. Her body wasn't her own anymore; she was barely aware that she was even moving, so consumed was she by the white heat of his shaft filling her. She held his cock inside her, grasping its fullness with her inner muscles, stroking it with tiny clenches even as she moved against him to force his friction from within.

Nick said nothing, only stared into her with eyes glazed over with lust. He was close to losing it, she knew, and fought down her own approaching orgasm, determined to wrench those three little words from him.

"Say it." Melina kissed him fiercely, crushing her small breasts against his muscled frame as she bruised her lips against his. Bound as he was, Nicolai responded as best he could, gasping for her when she suddenly pulled her head back. He leaned forward seeking one brown nipple, and she let him taste it for one second before leaning back. It was a dangerous ploy, however, for the slightest flicker of his tongue against her skin sent bolts of sensation shooting through her.

He smiled at her as her pussy spasmed around him, and his raptor's gaze as she struggled not to cum was too much. Melina threw herself against him, holding him tight as she fought for control.

Sensing her weakness, Nicolai began to make his cock throb within her, pulsing it against her most sensitive areas.

"Say it," he growled into her ear.

Spurred on by the changes in her that were occurring, Melina ground her pussy against him with renewed vigor; she tensed her leg muscles, planting one foot on the floor on either side of the chair, and began to raise and lower her body, drawing him out and then plunging back down on him.

Nick groaned, his eyes fluttering as he resisted.

"Say it," she moaned, as she bucked against his bound frame.

Thusly constrained, he could do nothing to reciprocate. She was his mistress for the night; her body would be the instrument of his torture -- and his pleasure.

Melina purred, savoring the combination of his thick cock rasping against her folds and the knowledge that this night was hers.

Her thighs ached, and trembled from the strain of pistoning against him. Still, she was determined to continue, and so clasped his shoulders, drawing him close.

Unexpectedly, she strayed too close as she gripped him for support, and he struck out with a playful bite on her right nipple; the sensation rocked her, drawing forth a ragged scream of passion as her pussy began to convulse its way into the first stages of her little death.

For one long moment she thought she could resist it, thought she could fight off the orgasm.

But then, true to form, defiant to the last, he snapped his head forward as she hovered in half thought and gently bit her other nipple.

Surprised and aroused, her defenses shattered, Melina unexpectedly surrendered herself to the shuddering, keening rapture of her orgasm. Her body bucked wildly against his, and soon he joined her, moaning his release as his orgasm overtook him as well.

Melina collapsed against him, her body feverish with chills and aftershocks from her orgasm.

"I need you, I need you, I need you ..." she murmured into his ear, over and over. It was true; she did need him.

He kissed her lightly on the cheek, "I know love."

He was still inside her, throbbing out his own aftershocks.

She kissed him lightly and giggled. "I guess I lost, eh?"

Nick smiled and nodded. "Yep, once again, you're all mine."

"Next year, then?"

"Yes, love, next year. Now please untie me."

O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers
12