Need to Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as much as I wanted to be inside her once more, I was overwhelmed by the desire to taste her juices on my lips. Without hesitating, I mashed my tongue into her soft pussy lips and lapped at her. I drank in the sweet remnants of her orgasm. She moaned again and pushed the round curve of her ass higher.

"Spank me," she said.

"What?"

"Spank me," she repeated. "Spank my ass! I fucking love it. Please..."

She wiggled her ass seductively. I slapped her butt gently.

"Harder!" she groaned.

She grabbed my hair and crammed my face back into her soaking pussy.

"C'mon, spank me hard!"

I spanked her ass harder as my tongue probed her creaming twat.

"Harder!!" she demanded.

I smacked her ass hard enough to sting. Jill squealed and wiggled her ass again. I slapped her butt once more.

"Oh fuck, yes...that's it!"

She was really dripping by this time and I continued to spank her while desperately trying to keep my tongue in her quivering juice box. She writhed and moaned, begging me to eat her pussy and smack her already reddening ass-cheeks even harder. She came once more, panting and gasping as I buried my face in her smoldering pussy box.

By now we were both consumed by something beyond our control. A raw, primal hunger drove us on. There were no more playful games or quick banter between us. She wanted only one thing; and I wanted the same. She reached behind her and grabbed me, squeezing hard and jerking me until I thought my eyes would pop out.

"Fuck me," she snarled, "Put that fucking dick back inside me and fuck me until you come!"

I needed no further encouragement. In one stroke, I buried myself in her again and began to fuck like a possessed man. She gasped and whined each time I plunged my cock into her boiling depths. Humping back frantically, she balled her hands into fists and pushed her exquisite ass out to meet my crazed thrusts.

I was impossibly hard. Each stroke drew more blood to my engorged cock, relegating conscious thought to some far off place, and replaced it with blind passion and savage lust. I was a mindless machine bent to one purpose: pleasuring the beautiful creature before me. What was left of my consciousness savored the incredible feeling that enveloped me more and more with each passing minute.

Her body started to quake and vibrate. Her panting turned to groans and yelps of pleasure each time my cock hit bottom.

"Oh...oh...oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck...fuck...fuck...FUCK!"

I pumped my hips faster and faster as Jill moaned and urged me on. She started to shake violently and her pussy tightened its grip around me as her orgasm began to approach like a runaway train.

"Fuck me! Yes...fuck yes!" she bawled, "Fuck me hard! Oh shit...fuck yes! Fuck yes! I'm going to come! I'm gonna come...oh...oh...oh oh OH OHOHFUCK!!"

Jill shrieked as her climax ripped through her body. Some distant part of me was conscious of the possibility that my neighbors thought someone was being murdered in my room, but I was beyond caring. My own orgasm now boiled up in an unrelenting torrent. I felt myself start to let go and pulled out of Jill just in time for the first ribbons of cum to erupt from my body. My cock jerked wildly as I arched my back and groaned.

"Oh fuck, Jill...I'm coming...I'm coming!"

Two long ropes of cum landed on the small of her back as my cock nestled against her glorious rump. My spasms continued as more cum landed on her ass and began to run down her thighs and around her pussy lips.

"Fuck yes," she groaned, "Come for me, baby...come all over my pretty ass!"

Her orgasm slowly retreated and she reached back to wipe a load of my goo from her back. Bringing it to her mouth, her tongue danced across sticky fingers as she lapped at my jizz. Feeling like a god for the moment, I watched her in fascination and gripped myself hard as my balls emptied themselves onto her gleaming body.

Thoroughly spent, I collapsed on the sofa next to her, my cock still twitching from the force of my orgasm. She finished cleaning off her fingers and looked up at me. The mischievous light was back in her intensely green eyes as she gently began to lick and soothe my softening cock. We sat like that in silent afterglow for several minutes while I caught my breath and wondered what she had in store for the rest of the night.

"Whoa," I finally gasped, "I...I don't know about you...but I... never -"

"Shhhh," she purred, cutting me off, "All you need to know, is that nobody has ever, ever made me come like that...ever."

With that, she curled up on the sofa next to me with her head in my lap and blew softly across the head of my cock. It was already starting to stir once again...

12