Needing Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But, I can’t…I mean, I was trying, damn, so hard and horny…but, shit, you look fucking hotter than hell, honey, but, every time I get, you know, like, shit, Natalie,” I stammered through my tears. “Something is wrong.”

“No, my dear, nothing is wrong. In fact, everything is just as it should be. Remember this morning when I told you that I knew what you needed? Well, I do and I have for some time. Since I know that you don’t know what you need, let me tell you, luv, okay? What you need, Chris, deep down in places in yourself you aren’t even aware of, is to be treated violently and humiliatingly. No romantic romps in the hay or erotic weekends in some little hideaway for you. What you need, lover, is to be treated to shame, degradation and cruelty, all administered by a woman like me who loves you and very much wants to give you what you need. The proof is in your inability to cum just now, or earlier before your nap. Yes, I know about that, babe. You brought yourself to the peak of passion, but could not bring yourself to climax, despite your apparently great need.”

I looked at Natalie as if she was from some other world; hell, maybe she is, and was not sure of the room I saw swimming around me was due to the hormones intoxicating my body or the mesmerizing voice of Natalie explaining her understanding of something far beyond my comprehension.

“What do you need, Chris?” I heard her ask. “What do you need?”

“”Damn, Nat, I need to cum so bad I could kill somebody. Please…please, baby,” I sniffled, wiping my nose on the sleeve of my shirt. Then I just collapsed on the bed in anguish and confusion.

“I’ll give you what you need, Chris. Get up and bend over the bondage table. I will not restrain you, since I’m certain that you need what I’m going to do to you. And in case you are wondering what I am going to do to you, well, I’ll tell you: I’m going to rape you in your pretty ass with one of my strap-ons and you are going to come like a cheap whore in heat as I slam my cock deep into your ass!”

As she said that, I felt her hand stroke my cock; not once, but three times. On the forth stroke she whispered in my ear, “Just imagine how I’m going to make you my ass bitch.” Then she stroked one more time on my engorged manhood, squeezing the head and then just holding the shaft as a guttural scream roiled from someplace inside me, bursting through my lungs and out of my mouth; impossible to contain, it trumpeted the onset of my orgasm. As a blood-curdling cry roared out of my mouth, my tortured, needy cock began its release, with Natalie applying expert strokes while whispering all kinds of nasty things in my ear.

“Cum for me, you slut. I know there’s more than that. Next time you’ll have my cock up your ass, working your prostate to really milk your dick!”

Those few moments of pure ecstasy seemed like forever, as my long-suffering manhood blasted out the fruit of my loins in violent bursts. Then I began to slowly come down, feeling limp, wonderfully satisfied and totally spent.

As the dark replaced light in the window, Natalie came in to check on me.

“Any thoughts about today, darling?” she asked.

I thought for a moment and said, “You were right, sweetie. This is what I need.”

A soft quiet settled over the room as Natalie and I stared at each other with eyes connecting our souls. We bathed in that quiet, as if it would wash away all that had been, allowing us to move on to our nascent reality.

Finally I spoke. “What now, Nat? Like, where do we go from here?”

“Well, if I was you, darling, I’d get my ass back over on that table! I said I was going to rape you, and that’s just what I’m going to do. As if she had just morphed into a sexual sociopath, Natalie then growled, “You had your pleasure and spurted your load all over the room. Now it’s my turn to get off, and nothing gets me hotter than nailing a nice piece of ass!”

As I moved toward the table I watched Natalie begin to lube up one of her strap-ons. I was frightened, confused and quite worried. But, as my cock began to rise yet again, so very soon after a stupendous orgasm, I knew she was right.

As the tip of her cock began its invasion of my ass, we both knew that she was right.

This is what I need.


This is the start of a series on how Chris and Natalie explore their darker yearnings. Natalie will soon be surprised by a discovery Chris made about a few her un-addressed neeeds.

What a tremendous forum for the exchange of erotic thought and creativity. I sure hope some of you like this.

12