Negotiating Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, done, and I am so damned close to cumming. I can't wait till they get out of here so I can finish. I am so turned on. I don't care that I'm almost naked, I'm not going to dress while they leave, I just want them out of here and me on the couch! But wait, what? I think I've stopped breathing. Assistant number three is measuring my... ass!

With a similar tool, just a bit larger, there he goes, holding and pressing and sliding and holding and pressing and squeezing and... oh my god, how did this happen? How can I just stand here and almost faint with excitement? I'm leaking and I can smell my honey. My juices are running down my legs and no matter how hard I press them together I'm oozing.

The other assistant, standing in front of me, says something in Chinese. I look at him, with what expression on my face I don't know because if it isn't one of complete ecstasy it would be a total surprise to me. Instead of repeating it he places one hand on each of my thighs and indicates to me that he wants me to spread my legs.

You have to be joking.

When I don't move he increases his hand pressure and I move my feet apart.

Oh my god, there's nothing stopping it now. I can feel my excitement dripping down my legs and no sheer panties will make any difference at all.

Then one of the most erotic things of my life happens. My beautiful little assistant comes over with one of those little plush towels and he gently wipes my legs from my ankles, up my calves, over my inner thighs and just outside my pussy. My eyes were wide open and looking right into those molten pools of his. He had just a bit of his tongue between his lips and he was looking at me as if he understood the storm of excitement raging through my body and he was happy to be part of it. Oh and my other wonderful assistant was stretching a tape around my inner thighs, smoothing it with his hands and just barely brushing against my soaking panties.

I couldn't breathe. I know I'm about to faint. Here I stand, in Hong Kong, just in panties, soaked at that, with four strange Asian men and praying it never ends. How did this happen? How can I stand it and let it happen? Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee is now tugging, no not tugging; he is so gently removing my panties! His fingers are inside them, moving them away from my body and taking them off without them even rubbing my flesh. His hands have formed a buffer between my panties and my flesh as if he is worried that they might leave a bruise. Instead his hands are pressed against me. His fingers are touching my bush and so gently are sliding against my mons. I feel his hands and his fingers touching, sliding, picking up wetness and I gasp hoping for more. Then they are gone and sliding down my legs. Even that is electric and my whole body is crackling. I am on fire! I am standing on this little platform, naked, legs splayed, nipples engorged, juices running, lips I know swollen and stretching outside my pussy. I am so close to cumming and screaming and fainting!

Whose hands, how many hands, what? I'm finally able to look down and see three assistants "measuring" my legs. Not only my legs, my thighs, my pubic area, my ass cheeks. Fingers all over me there; slipping through the crack of my ass and lower, sliding over my pussy lips, spreading my nectar, rubbing it over my pubes, down my legs, over my belly. They are sitting, on the platform, at my feet. They are looking up into my pussy and my eyes. I can't breathe, can't swallow. My hands can't move but I can feel the blood pulsing in them, nowhere near as hard it is pumping in my heart and head. My mouth is open in a silent scream of ecstasy. Fingers circle my thighs, how many of them, sliding up and now press into my pussy. So wet and slick it opens and welcomes them. One finger, two, five and many hands. I see each of them fingering me, pulling on those swollen silky lips, rubbing them and delving deep into me.

Mr. Lee, it has to be, grabs me by the waist from behind as my legs collapse as this exploding orgasm steals every bit of strength I have. He holds me, not letting me fall and at the same time keeps me in place for my wonderful ministers of pleasure to continue to touch me, caress me, smooth the ecstasy from my exhausted and satiated body. Now they gently carry me, placing me on the divan and with gentle cloths and powders wipe me and sooth me. All four of them, worshiping my pink and glowing body, finally, and for the second time this day, covered me with a sheet from my bed. Softly they gather their tools and note books and catalogues and with Mr. Lee whispering that my wardrobe would arrive at this time tomorrow, they quietly left. One hand cradling a breast and the other pressed into the warm of my pussy, I dozed once more, totally spent.

Chapter 4

If for no other reason my trip to the orient is a success because of all of these very splendid and oh so comfortable new clothes. Just wait till headquarters gets a look at my next expense report! Now if I can pull off the purchase of the century, nobody will even notice. Thank goodness for all those little people back home who filled my briefcase full of insider info on these marks. I feel so confident knowing so much and you know what they say about power: "If you've got it, it's just knowing you do. You don't have to show it unless you have to." I have the power! Let's bring it on.

Is it just a ploy? All parties assembled, ready to start an no head man from Plazma Corp. Who does he think he is? If this acquisition weren't so critical to the Asian market I would walk right now. Suck it up Jocelyn, no matter what time he arrives, you are in charge and you have all the leverage.

"He's just arrived Ms. Broadsword." Loud enough for all those present to hear, everyone was now in grand anticipation. My only weakness at the moment was being the only one in the room that did not know Frank Smithson, CEO and COO of the largest micro chip producer this side of the world. Small weakness Mr. Smithson.

Ok, don't show it. Deep breaths through your nose, calm yourself. You can get it together. How can this happen? How many people on the Island? How many business people in Hong Kong? Somewhere, sometime, someone put a curse on me. Jocelyn, you have got to get it together. Have a sip of water. No, fainting is not acceptable.

Immediately, before the handshake and the introduction, impossible not to recognize those eyes, the length of him, the lips. I certainly took my time studying that body in the plane. How could this man, this pervert who forced me to expose myself and who spent who knows how much time looking at me, watching me touch myself and seeing me get wet! How could this be the same man!? Jocelyn! Stop! Your negotiation, your job, your life depends on you dragging it all together and being the warrior you know you are.

I can not look at him. That smirk. That knowing look. He couldn't possibly have know who I was before now. We didn't share names. No this is just a very bad and evil coincidence. Pull it together.

After intros and coffee and pastries and preliminaries we got down to what it was all about: who could maintain cool and collected and not blink the longest. All the spreadsheets were spread, details were micro viewed and nothing more was to be said. We wanted them and they didn't want to come. Blood, it always comes down to spilling corporate blood. Thank goodness for the hours that had gone by. I was now back and prepared to bury it to the hilt.

"Mr. Smithson, we had hoped to make this a pleasant transfer of corporate ownership. Obviously you do not intend to come voluntarily. If I may, before we both concede and stop negotiating, may I speak with you alone for just a few minutes?"

Eyebrows raised and just the hint of a smile he said that it would be a pleasure to chat privately. We moved to a private conference room and sat side by side.

"No I didn't know it was you on the plane", he started. "I must say I was so pleased to see you again and from the moment I left the plane I regretted not getting your name and number. I would have regretted it forever."

"Please Mr. Smithson, you embarrassed me then and you are embarrassing yourself now. It was a moment of silly indiscretion and I never want to think about it again."

"Jocelyn, I know it wasn't a fleeting moment and so do you. You were seething with passion in that seat and if we had more time we would have melted the tray tables. You are seething with that same passion in that board room and it's obvious you don't want to forget it and you want so much more. In that short time I saw a woman on fire with sexuality and desire. Do not dismiss it. I don't care how this meeting goes today, I want to spend time with you tonight. I want to ravish you. I want to finish what we started. You are so far from home and you can be the woman you always wanted to be. You are strong, take me. You are so ready to have an explosive night of passion, use me. Don't say a thing now. I'm staying at the Midori in the penthouse. The door will be open all night. Come to me. Now what do you have in mind for my business?"

I cannot even think about what he just said. He cannot know that every nerve in my body is screaming for him to touch it. He cannot know that I have been wet since he walked in this morning. I have got to do business! Jocelyn, stop it, be professional. Touch me, kiss me, ravish me! Ok, wait until I take everything you have then you can give me everything you've got.

"Listen Mr. hot pants. Nothing that ever happened in the plane or in your business is going to keep us from owning you. You played loose and too friendly with too many low life's and we know every one of them. You bribed everyone from politicians to law enforcement, from judges to suppliers and media and we know every one of them. We won't take you apart if we can't complete this deal, we'll spill the blood of everyone that you've ever done dirty deals with. Count yourself lucky that I'm giving you an opportunity to bale. It will be your last opportunity. You have until you sit down in the board room to acquiesce or you ruin oh so many people. A simple nod will do. See you in the board room Mr. Smithson."

Chapter 5

God I love my new clothes. I feel both invincible and so fucking sexy. Yeah! Stuck it to him. Oh my god, I am so damn wet and excited. If he tried to throw me down on top of the conference table in front of everyone I would probably beat him to the shiny table top and be naked before the coffee got served. I am so dammed turned on.

Emails were sent almost immediately both to corporate and to his quaking staff. Mission was accomplished and I am hero to anyone in the know. Not that I was worried about my extravagant expense account, but the victory assures me of its approval. God I love my new bra and panties.

Sipping a Jack at the bar, thinking about the day's events, the week's events, makes my mouth water for more than a mash whiskey. Gulping I consider packing and its merit over a night of wanton sex. There's nothing like a good dose of Jack to help make a difficult decision, especially when you're already drunk with lust.

The door was unlocked and moved easily as I left the sane world and moved into a fantasy of enormous excitement. As I moved through this so luxurious living room I felt my wet soaking my panties yet again. Somehow a frivolous thought flashed through my mind; how can I have so much pussy juice in me? Will I ever run dry?

As I approached what I hoped was the bedroom I unbuttoned my new jacket and dropped it behind me. Followed by my skirt and my custom fitted blouse. I wasn't approaching a negotiating meeting; it was a meeting of bodies. I wanted as little as possible in the way. Finally entering the master suite and attired in just my bra, panties and high heels, I saw that my quest would not be in vain. There, lying on the black satin sheets was this magnificent specimen, naked except of silk boxers and smiling like he knew for certain that I could not stay away.

This creature did not hide his excitement. It was so obvious in the subdued lighting that those briefs were concealing just what my body was aching for. Yes, in the last couple of days my body had been looked at, massaged to heavenly proportions, titillated by multiple hands and masturbated to unconsciousness. However, it was screaming to be fucked!

There were no hellos. Just a hand outstretched, welcoming me or my body to his platform of expectant delights. I reached out remembering that the last time I touched this hand it was in a handshake of victory for my side. This time it was electric with passion and mind numbing sexual tension.

He pulled me down to the bed so that I landed lying face up and his mouth was immediately sucking and nibbling at my satin covered nipple. I sucked in lungs full of air as I felt my nipple and breast being soaked with his saliva. His mouth never stopped as he grabbed my other breast and squeezed and kneaded and teased. My body unconsciously squirmed and pushed against this onslaught, resisting and begging for more at the same time. More! Please! Faster, slower! Please don't stop! My mind was running away with the excitement, the growing passion. My hands couldn't keep still, first grabbing his head, pulling his wonderful curls, sliding over his hard rippling shoulders and back. One finger joined his mouth and tongue and felt its fury and followed its path. It could feel the heat of his breath and teased his tongue. Just for a moment he sucked on my finger, his tongue sliding past it and licked my palm. Electric, lightning like, my body spasmed and my other fingers scratched unable to contain the excitement. He moaned and bit down on my finger enough to show he loved it.

His head moved and I couldn't tell if it was following his tongue or leading it. All I know is that wetness trail he was leaving was heaven and not quenching the fire in my body. Nibbling, sucking and licking with his strong hands replacing his mouth on my breasts I wanted him at my pussy!

Suddenly I was rolled over and I felt his weight on top of me. His hands were kneading my shoulders and neck, then running through my hair and every nerve in my body felt his attention. Once again I felt his passion filled tongue trailing spit and excitement down my back to the band of my panties. His tongue pushed its way under the band, just a little and he followed it across my back. It was a message, he was close and he wasn't turning away.

Nibbling again, this time my ass cheeks, through my panties. Pinching and licking, pulling the sheer fabric and letting it pop back in place. Following the crack of my ass first quickly and then maddening slowly. Pushing his tongue into the crack, the satin leaving little resistance to his invasion, he hesitates and I can hear him inhale. Another moan elicited by the smell of my juices and rolls me over again and returns to my pussy and lunges with his tongue. Pushing against my soaking panties I can feel his tongue and mouth sucking and licking at my juices and pussy. My wet pussy bathed in his saliva and swimming in my own honey is contracting involuntarily and begging for intrusion. His hands leave my breasts, aching from attention and nipples extended and harder than they have ever been. His fingers now grabbing my panties and mercifully removing them. I can't help but to look at his face and slick with our wetness it is filled with passion and lust and couldn't possibly be any more beautiful.

His eyes, looking at me, are full of crystal blue cravings. Suddenly his mouth covers my pussy. Not biting, not licking, not moving, it sucks. It sucks my pussy inside and this heavenly man does something that makes me think I am being swallowed. Oh my god! Sucking, with his tongue buried in my cunt, penetrating me, licking the inside of me, basting my inner walls and making my juices flow without stopping. My body arches off the bed, my hands clawing at the slippery sheets, I hear this animal moan and realize it's me and I can't stop it.

This climax, this fit of ecstasy; this moving through the portal of heaven is mind blowing and earth shattering. Nothing else in the universe mattered. No thought of living any longer mattered. Only right now, completely and totally excited and giving in to the moment mattered. And he didn't, wouldn't stop!

Almost grabbing his head to pull it away because I think I'm about to die if he goes on, I do grab his hair and feel his mouth leave my pussy. First licking and nibbling my thighs and then grabbing my bit of pubic hair with his teeth and gently tugging he inadvertently or intentionally helps me to survive and return to him. Rising up on his knees, he crawls slowly up along my body. His face still slick with my juices, my cum is ecstatic. This is not the smirk I saw in the boardroom, nor the smile of defeat when his company was lost, not even the smile of invitation he used to close our personal deal. No, this was a smile of lust, of lust unfinished. Crawling placed him right over my hand. I reached up and grabbed his prick, surrounded by his silk underwear and squeezed. Gently, urgently, barely milking him. His face froze, his body arched and I could see his muscles spasm and his body almost collapse. Instead he gasped and moved slightly through my hand. I wasn't going to let go.

I felt the silk covered veins, swollen with excitement and pictured how beautiful they must be. I milked and moved my hand over the landscape of his throbbing passion, exploring his cock to minute detail. The ridge of his head was hard and smooth and the valley was so deep. I hesitated there to feel the depth of that valley and slid my hand around the circumference, feeling the size and the ridge underneath and pictured it buried in my cunt. Involuntarily I squeezed and watched him close his eyes and lick his lips. His arms, covered in such beautiful delicate hair, were shivering. Not with exhaustion, with passion and excitement. I was milking him and he loved it and I couldn't stop. My hand slipping now over the head of his amazing prick first felt the shape and size and then the heat of his oozing pre cum. Wet, slicking my hand, I could almost taste it. I hesitated only a moment, enjoying the slippery, the heat, the lust of his emission.

I milked him some more, then cradled his balls. Oh my, heavy, hot, even through the silk. I had to feel the flesh and I slid my hand through the leg hole to cuddle his nuts. Huge, heavy filled I know with pints of cream. Gently squeezing, feeling the balls pressed together, separating them, tugging on his sack. His face now dipping to taste my lips and them opening and accepting his tongue to suck and duel with.

My hand, leaving his balls for a moment to grab and jerk his prick causing him to nip my tongue and that making me squeeze a bit more. I didn't want him to cum, not yet. I slid my hands to his balls again, caressing and moving past lightly tickling just behind them and in front of his anus. This caused his back to arch and his hips to move involuntarily towards me. My fingers moved over his ass hole and he moaned and froze. I slid my hand back, milked and captured his precum. I moved that bit of slippery gel to his butt hole and spread it around. Oh he liked that. Just pushing against it enough for him to feel my finger starting to penetrate, he moaned again. This man was close to cumming. He was also driving me insane with desire. My pussy was recovered and the endless supply of juices was well on their move again. Do I finish him or do I have him bury his prick in me and fill me up?

Reluctantly leaving his butt hole and his obvious excitement, my hand follows his passion past his nuts with a gentle squeeze, grasping his engorged cock and begins to milk him again. Not just visiting this time, no, paying attention to his hardened prick, lust filled face and my maxed out excitement, I begin to jerk him off in earnest. I know that he will love this and in just a little bit, after this first, fantastic explosion he will be iron hard again and I will ride him for all he's worth and for eternity. I move, not letting go of his prick, to a kneeling position beside and slightly behind him. I am resting my breasts on his ass and milking him from behind. It is so very obvious how much he is loving this, prick rock hard and so hot. However he's not the only one loving it. My body is trembling, scorched with passion and everything that's happening is lending to it. I can't help but touch myself, fingers easily sliding through my leaking pussy lips to touch me. Oh my, I am so fucking hot and turned on.