Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers

Neha looked at Shashank's crotch and she noticed a small rise in his cock. Shashank was feeling a bit excited as Neha described how she and Rob chatted and flirted.

"So you like it, don't you? Your wife is chatting with Rob." She smiled at him and pointed towards his crotch. Shashank also smiled at her helplessly.

"I also started liking him. He is smart and handsome. As the time went by, even I didn't mind his flirting with me and started responding. Rob suggested we meet some time, but somehow I was not ready for it. I was feeling attracted towards him, but I kept avoiding it. So finally Rob told me about this party some days and insisted that I come there. After lot of persuasion, I finally consented and decided to meet him here."

"So that yellow bra and panties? That wasn't for me; it was for him wasn't it?" Shashank was feeling very hot now.

"Yes. It was for Rob. Do you like that your wife wore a special bra for your boss?" Neha teased him.

"Yes honey. I like it. But it wasn't much use I guess. I don't he got a chance to check it." They were almost reaching home now.

"Oh he saw it fine. Probably you didn't notice, but my bra cups were easily visible from my blouse. It is so thin. Rob was looking at my tits all the time."

"So are you planning to take it further?" Shashank raised the critical question.

"It all depends upon you. If you are comfortable with being cuckolded by us, then I very much feel like going ahead. But you have to understand one thing. I am not a slut who will sleep for one night with Rob and then forget about it. If I do it, then I will have a long and serious affair with Rob. And I don't know how it may end. So don't say afterward that I didn't warn you. "

"I am ready for anything if you really want it. Do you want to do it?"

"If I didn't want it, I wouldn't be talking to you, would I? Then I will call Rob and ask him to stay with us for the week end. But then you will have to spend the night in the guest room. Rob will spend the night with me in our bedroom." She slowly put her hand on his crotch. It was quite hard and erect now. She slowly rubbed her palm across it and laughed.

"Oh God Shashank. You are really hard. Does it excite you so much? Just talking about me and Rob has hot you so hard. What will happen if you see Rob and me together in bed naked?"

"Well I am waiting for it honey. Just do it and check for yourself what happens." Shashank also laughed as Neha removed her hand from his crotch.

"Does Rob know about my fantasies?" They had almost reached the home now and Shashank turned the car in their parking lot.

"Umm yes. I told him all about our talks when we used to chat." Shashank parked the car and Neha got out of it. Shashank also got out of the other door and then locked it.

"Actually Rob wanted to make out yesterday itself, but I was not very comfortable before I talked to you. So I asked him to keep distance from me and wait. But I promised him that I will talk to you and call him." Neha wrapped her hand around his as they walked towards the lift.

"So what are you going to tell him?" Shashank asked her as they entered the lift. He pressed the button for their floor.

"I am going to tell him that I have spoken with you and you are ok with me having relationship with him. In fact I will tell him that you want to be cuckolded by us. And I will invite him to spend the weekend with us. Then we will see what happens during the weekend." They both got out of the lift as it stopped.

They both spent the entire day resting. In the evening Neha called Rob on his cell. She was sitting on the bed beside Shashank.

"Hi Rob, how are you?" She asked just as Rob answered the phone. Just as Rob answered, Shashank signaled her to put the phone on speaker. Neha quietly put it on speaker for Shashank to hear.

"I am good baby. How are you? Have you spoken with him yet?"

"Yes. I did. But I can't explain everything on phone. Why don't you give me dinner today? We will talk over dinner." She looked at Shashank as she said this. Shashank also got up from the bed and looked at her.

"Sure. But at least tell me if we have green or red."

"Well we have green." She blushed as she said this.

"Great. So where do you want to meet?" Rob asked as she moved her hand through her lovely hair.

"Anything Indian will be fine. How do you like Afghani?" She asked.

"It's fine with me. So shall I pick you up from home at 19:30?" Rob asked.

"No problem. Come at 19:00. By the way, what do you want me to wear? Did you like my dress yesterday?"

"It was really great. You looked amazing in the sari. Especially your yellow bra cups were fantastic." Neha's cheek turned pink as she listened.

"So you noticed it huh? I wore them especially for you." She reclined against Shashank and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Of course I noticed it baby. What do you think? I am blind or something?" Her breathing quickened as she talked with Rob. She moved her hand to Shashank's chest and started to caress it lightly as she talked.

"But you never said anything?" She complained mockingly. She turned towards Shashank and slowly moved her hand towards his crotch.

"I don't like to say anything baby. I like to do. I would have liked to appreciate your lovely tits with my hands and mouth. But you didn't give me chance." Neha rubbed Shashank's crotch slowly. It was already erect.

"Well don't be disappointed. If you want, I can give you the same chance today evening. I will wear a sari again for you. Then you can appreciate my assets as much as you want." She was so wet right now that she felt like entering a finger in her cunt.

"But make sure that your bra is visible. That makes me so hot for you." She slowly loosed Shashank's pants button and stared pulling it down to free his cock.

"I will do anything for you darling. Now I will say good bye. Pick me up at 19:00." She kissed the phone and then disconnected the call.

She turned towards Shashank and smiled at him.

"So honey, is Rob going to pick you up?" Shashank slowly wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Yes. He will come at 7 PM." She lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "What will you do when you meet him? We will spend entire week end together. I suggest that you go out when he comes and give us more privacy." Shashank slowly stroked her ass.

"Honey, the while point of you having affair with Rob is that I want to see you together. If I go out, then there is no point in having you two together."

"But there will be lot of time for you to watch us. Why do you want to do it immediately? I told you that it won't be one night stand with me." She teased and caressed his chest with her hands.

"Yes. But why do you have any objection with me watching you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Yu yourself told me that Rob is aware of this cuckolding thing."

"I am not uncomfortable or anything. It's just that I feel Rob may be uncomfortable. But anyway, if you want it that way, at least please give me one concession. Don't meet Rob. You can hide in the guest room next to our bedroom. Both rooms share the gallery. If I don't close the windows of bedroom, you can easily come in the gallery and watch us. Also, from the same room, you can easily watch us in the hall. Is it ok? " She kissed his lips slowly as his hands moved behind her back.

"Ok. But don't close the windows." He said breathlessly as they both kissed. But suddenly Neha withdrew from the kiss.

"What happened honey?" Shashank asked.

"Well, don't touch e till Rob leaves now. I am going to be his woman now. If I have sex with you now, I may not be interested with Rob in the evening." She got up from his lap and went away with Shashank protesting. But even he felt a thrill at the thought of leaving Neha for Rob.

Neha went about her household chores and time went quickly. Almost without her noticing, she found it was almost 6 PM. Shashank was still sleeping in the bedroom. She woke him up and gave him a cup of tea.

"Hey wake up now. Go outside. I need to be ready for Rob." Shashank was still a bit sleepy and went out without any protest. Neha went in the bathroom and bathed. She applied shampoo in her hair and washed them clean. Her shaved armpits looked very sexy. She applied lots of soap to make sure that it was clean. Her cunt was clean shaven and she spent a lot of time rubbing it. All the while in the shower, she was thinking about Rob's lovely cock in her cunt. She was feeling wet and hot now. As she squeezed and caressed her boobs, she imagined how wonderful it would be to have Rob's rough hands maul them. She spent lot of time under the shower fantasizing all the time about Rob.

Finally after spending an inordinate time on her boobs, she came out of the bathroom and used the dryer to dry her lovely hair. She then combed her hair carefully before using a new hair clip shaped like a butterfly to tie her hair and spread them on her back. She had promised Rob that she will wear a sari. So she went to the wardrobe and pulled out a lovely pink colored plain chiffon sari. It had a matching black color sleeveless blouse. She pulled it out as well. Finally she pulled out a white set of bra and panties. It was completely transparent and very thin. Also, her blouse was very thin. So her bra cups were easily visible through her blouse. She put on the bra and hooked it from behind. Then she put on the blouse and hooked it. Soon after put on the rest of the things and she was ready. She applied bright red lip stick on her lips. Just as she was about to finish, the door bell rang. She looked at the clock and was surprised to find that it was almost 7. She hurriedly went in the hall and found that Shashank was sitting there. He motioned her to be quiet and came to her.

"You are looking sexy. Rob will be simply hooked to you. I am going to the spare bedroom. I will hide there. Where are you going for dinner?"

"I don't know. Where ever Rob takes me, it will be fine." Neha replied.

"Just tell him that I am out. When you go out, drop me SMS telling me address of the hotel where you are going. I will follow you. Now open the door."

And then he hurriedly went up the staircase and swiftly went in the bedroom and closed it. Neha waited till she saw him vanishing in the bedroom. Then she turned towards the door and opened it.

"Wow. You are looking hot as hell darling." Rob exclaimed as he entered. He was wearing a black T shirt and blue jeans. He held a bouquet of roses in his hand. He held it out to her.

"Thanks darling. Did you have any trouble in finding the address?" She accepted the bouquet and hugged him. Rob grabbed her in his arms and pulled her closer to him. Their lips met. Initially she thought the kiss would be brief. But Rob kissed her hard and she also wrapped her hands around his neck to kiss back. They both kissed hard for a moment before separating. Neha moved away from him and walked towards the sofa. Rob watched her sexy ass swaying as she walked. Rob walked behind her quickly and wrapped his hand around her waist.

"Where is Shashank?" He asked as they both sat together on sofa.

"He has gone out." Neha removed the hair clip from her hair and ran her hands through her open hair. As she did so, her boobs were raised high and her naked arms looked damn sexy. Rob couldn't prevent himself from planting a kiss on her arm and pull her closer. Neha didn't resist him and happily went into his arms. Just as she was about to tie her hair, Rob placed his hand and her.

"Don't tie it honey. It looks much sexier when you keep it open."

"Do you like my hair open?" Rob kissed her arms and slowly licked her arms with his tongue. He removed his hand from her and slowly caressed her face with palm. He placed his thumb on her lips and slowly moved it on her lips. Neha loved the caress and closed her eyes.

"Yes baby. You look absolutely hot when you keep it down." He grabbed her hair and slowly moved it across her shoulder. He moved his hand from her face and slowly traced his finger across her shoulder. Then he moved his hand on her boobs and slowly squeezed her right breast.

"Hey, don't do it. You are making me wet." Neha squirmed under his maneuvers, but Rob placed his hand around her and pulled her forcefully into him.

"If we start like this, how will we go out? We may end up in bed." Rob's hand had moved on her naked back. He was slowly caressing it. Neha was almost enjoying it now.

"Well I don't mind it much if we end up in the bed baby. I am dying to get into your pants anyway." Rob slowly moved the pallu of her sari aside. Neha didn't resist it as it fell in her lap. Rob watched almost hypnotized at the lovely dusky skin of her chest. Her chest was heaving slowly as her lovely assets rose and fell slowly. Her lovely cleavage was clearly visible as the blouse cups were rather small. With every breath she took, her breasts rose and fell. Her lovely jet black hair was spread on her chest. Rob grabbed her hair and pushed it behind her back. Neha shivered as his hand caressed her breasts as he did it. She moved her hands and wrapped them around his neck. She slowly slid forward and moved till she was on his lap.

"I also don't mind it honey. But then what should we do about our dinner?" Rob placed both hands on her breasts and slowly started massaging them. Neha closed her eyes and threw her head back lightly.

"Darling, right now the only dinner item I want to eat is what I have in my hands. I want to eat these lovely mangoes you have."

"Oh Rob; don't squeeze my tits like that. You are driving me crazy." She pressed forward as her body reclined against his body. Her breasts were still being mauled by Rob. He nuzzled her neck and licked her neck as she pressed against him.

"I can't help it baby. Your tits are so sexy. "He kissed her neck lightly as he trailed kisses down her shoulders and then finally moved towards her boobs. Neha was already feeling wet in her cunt and fluids were soaking her panties. She wrapped both her hands around his neck and then pulled his head down on her chest.

"Well if my mangoes are what you want, then what are you waiting for honey? Come and eat them. They are all yours." She guided his mouth right in her cleavage as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Ouch, don't bite there darling." But ignoring her Rob kept licking and biting soft flesh of her cleavage. Rob was pressing her boobs all this time and was absolutely mauling them between his hands. Neha was moaning and sighing softly as Rob assaulted her senses with his tongue and lips. She ran her hands on his back lightly and grabbed the end of his t shirt. Then she started pulling it up. Rob stopped for a moment to allow her to remove the t shirt. His milk white skin was covered with brownish thick hair on the chest. Neha caressed his chest with both her hands.

"Oh Rob, I have been waiting for a long time." She moved forward and placed her head on his shoulder. Her dark, dusky Indian skin made perfect contrast with Rob's milky white skin. Rob kissed her lips hard and she opened her mouth for him. His tongue invaded her mouth. Rob took her lips in his mouth and sucked lightly as Neha moaned in his arms.

He continued to kiss her as she caressed her back with her palms. Rob moved his hands and placed them on her tits. Without breaking their kiss, Rob unbuttoned her blouse. He removed all the hooks and then parted the blouse cups. Neha moved slightly and raised her hands. Rob immediately took the cue, removed her blouse and threw it on the floor. Rob immediately grabbed her again and kissed her. Neha moaned in his mouth as Rob's tongue entwined against her tongue. Rob was massaging her back hard and pinching it every now and then. Neha tried to cry out every time he pinched her back, but her cry was stifled as her mouth was closed by his kiss. She was also caressing his back lightly as they both kissed hard. Her caress was making Rob hot and his cock had risen to its full length of around 10 inches. It was very thick at around almost 2.5 inch.

They broke the kiss as Neha panted and then moved forward to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Oh Rob, you are making me so hot." Rob felt her hot breath on his shoulder. He pressed her boobs with both his hands.

"Ohhh. Don't tease me darling." She then raised herself so that her boobs were level with his face. Then she moved her hands backwards and unhooked her bra and removed it completely. Her lovely boobs were free and bobbing with every move she made. Rob didn't need any invitation as he lunged for her tits and gobbled her tit in his mouth. Neha cried out and threw her head back as she felt her breast engulfed by Rob's wet mouth. Rob sucked her boob loudly and licked it. Neha placed her hands behind his neck and pulled his mouth on her breast. He licked her boob with his tongue making it wet with his saliva. Her tongue licked all over her full breast. All the same time he was rubbing her left boob fiercely. It pained her sometimes, but she loved it. Rob bit her boob lightly every now and then. She cried out when he did, but she didn't want him to stop.

All this while, Shashank had been watching them. He had hoped to see this, but the suddenness of all this surprised him. He had expected Neha to be a bit reserved initially as she knew that he was home. But the wholeheartedness with which she was indulging herself now surprised him. But more than surprise it made him hot. As he watched his boss feasting on his wife's tits, his primary reaction was lust. His cock had become erect and pre-cum was making it moist. He could hear Neha moan as Rob switched from her right breast to her left. He was surprised a bit when she chose a white man rather than an Indian for this. Also, he wasn't sure why Rob was interested in his wife and thought that they may not work out as a couple. Even if she had been in states for almost 3 years, she was still a bit conventional. She normally wore Indian dresses and never wore western clothes. How Rob may like it was still not sure. Even physically there were a bit of a mismatch. He was quite tall compared to her. But now as he saw them making out on the sofa, all his concerns disappeared. Rob's milky white skin was looking perfect with his wife's dusky brown skin. At least physically they seemed good together and enjoying each other. His large hands were almost made to perfection to squeeze, press and rub her large tits.

He released his cock from his pant as he watched them together. He could clearly hear Neha moaning loudly as Rob sucked and bit her tits. He watched as Rob stopped feasting on her tits and separated for a moment. Neha seemed disappointed and protested.

"What happened darling? Why did you stop?" But Rob didn't answer. Instead he moved his hands to her sari and started pulling it out from her petticoat. He pulled it out completely. Neha then raised her ass a bit and to allow Rob pull it out completely and throw it on the floor. Then without speaking Rob untied the string of her petticoat and Neha again helped him to remove it. Her dusky dark skinned thighs looked perfect to Rob as she removed it. Rob rubbed her thighs with his hands roughly.

"You have the sexiest thighs in the world baby." Rob pulled her closer and started stroking her thighs as he kissed her neck. Neha moved both her hands to his crotch and found his large cock was erect. She rubbed it slightly with her palm. Then she removed his belt and threw it down on the floor. Rob had once again found hr tits and was sucking them. He inserted his hand in her panties and grabbed her cunt. He slowly started rubbing it with his hand. Neha moaned as she felt his finger enter her cunt. She unhooked the button of his pant in turn and inserted her hand in his pant. She was surprised that he wasn't wearing any underpants. She grabbed his huge cock for the first time.

indianwife
indianwife
357 Followers