Neighbor

Story Info
A hot but haunting encounter with a total stranger.
2.1k words
4.34
75.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen her around my apartment building several times and she stuck in my mind although I could never quite figure out why. She was an older woman – in her 50s I guessed – with long dark-hair, hints of gray here and there in her curls, and a little plump -- sexy plump, actually. You could see she was very nice looking at one time.

Still, she hardly seemed my type. I'm single and in my early 30s -- not bad looking but not what you'd call a babe magnet and I tend to keep to myself. Like I said, I'd seen her around often enough to know she lived in the building -- on the floor above me. Sometimes we rode down in the elevator together, silently the first few times, but there was an occasion in the laundry room when I'd had a brief chat with her and once, on a winter's day, in the lobby when I'd helped her with her groceries.

So we began exchanging hellos and few chit-chatty comments about the weather or the superintendent -- who was a real bozo. But that was pretty much it for a couple months. I didn't even know her name until the night she knocked on my door.

She seemed nervous and wanted to know if she could use my stove. She said hers was on the fritz and she needed to heat up some soup and tea. I said, sure, no problem and let her in. While she cooked -- often lapsing into silence -- I did manage to learn that her name was Linda and that she worked, as she put it, in retail in Brooklyn.

She didn't offer much more by way of details about herself or her life, and I did most of the talking until she put her soup and tea in tupperware to eat in her apartment. On her way out, she suddenly stopped and stood in front of me and said softly, "I'd like to thank you."

Her face was lined in places and clouded with concern, but her brown eyes were bright and she had full and very attractive lips.

"No need," I said. "Anytime."

And then, looking me straight in the eye, she said softly, "Would you like a blowjob?"

I could only gaze back in stunned silence. "Um..." I was sure she was joking, but her tone and expression seemed so serious.

"If you don't want me to," she said quickly, turning away, obviously embarrassed. "You probably have a girlfriend...."

"No...wait," I said, gently grabbing her shoulder as she reached the door. "I just didn't expect that kiind of offer....it's not every day that....it's just unusual. I didn't think you meant what you said."

A shy, nervous smile quickly crossed her face. "I will...If you want me to...."

The thought of this strange woman sucking my cock made me nervous, but excited, too. Nothing like this had ever happened to me. I could feel a bolt of arousal shoot through me and my dick starting to get hard. Still...

"Sure," I said after a few seconds. "Why not?"

She looked down quickly, and a moment of awkward silence followed. Then she reached for my belt and started to unfasten it. My heart shuddered at the unreality of it all. She was actually opening my jeans, and sliding the zipper down. I could tell from her fumbling that she was more than nervous...she was turned on. Very turned on.

Within moments, I felt the cool air on my bare ass as she pulled my pants and underwear down to mid-thigh. My penis was soft from anxiety -- what was I doing? -- but she dropped to her knees, tucked her hair behind her ears, and gently took me in hand. Gazing intently at my manhood, she softly stroked it and as I began to relax, it was soon fully hard.

"Mmmmm," she purred, slowly licking the head and running her tongue down and then back up my shaft. It felt very good indeed when she took me fully in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling as she sucked, and the warm, wet softness was wonderful and intensely pleasurable. My erection was soon aching with sexual sensation, throbbing and coated with her saliva and my precum.

I stood there for several blissful minutes, hands on my hips, getting hornier by the second, watching her suck and lick. She worked intently, moaning and occasionally stroking as she cupped and kissed my balls, never looking up, yet caressing her cheek with my penis before putting it back in her mouth and making sounds that let me know she was enjoying every second of it.. This in turn left me on the verge of coming.

As I approached orgasm, my moans only excited her more. Her sucking and stroking intensified along with her insistent coos and purrs and soon I was awash in a wave of ecstatic release. She urged the come out of me with her hand, squeezing with each spasm of my penis, although there was no need. My orgasm was long and intense and I could tell I was rapidly filling her mouth with my hot, sticky white spunk. I hadn't had sex of any kind for more than a week, so she got quite a bit of juice. She sounded like she was getting off, too, as she took my spurting cock deeply into her mouth and swallowed rapidly several times.

As my rush subsided, she squeezed the last pearly drops out onto her extended tongue. And then she was up and heading for the door.

"That was...amazing," I said breathlessly to her back, my pants still down around my thighs.

Opening the door, she turned and said quickly, "I can do that again tomorrow, if you like...."

"Uh..sure.." I stammered. And the door closed behind her.

For the rest of the night, I was in a fog of amazement, horniness and trepidation. What had I done? What was I getting myself into? I masturbated at the memory of her and came intensely again only to sink into nervous disbelief at what had happened. Was this some kind of joke? A set-up? But I had nothing to hide. I was single and between bases. Who was she?

As I sat there on the sofa, my pants off, my spent cock in hand, streaks of cum on my belly, I reminded myself that she wouldn't be back and that we'd only share uncomfortable moments if we saw each other in the hall or elevator. But she did return the next evening. She flashed that shy, nervous smile when I opened the door, and after I let her in, we shared a drink and some halting chat before she opened my belt and went down on me.

She gave another excellent blowjob -- slow and wet at first, her obvious pleasure intensifying my arousal. Again, she never looked up as some women do to turn you on even more by making eye contact while they caress your dick with their mouth, She seemed to take cues from my moans, sucking harder or just licking the underside of my cockhead with broad tongue-strokes until she knew I was on the edge. And as I came in her mouth, she made the most erotic whimpers of contentment I have ever heard.

"That was so good," I sighed as she again stood up quickly. "Thank you."

"Did you like it?" she asked, as if she actually thought I hadn't..

"Oh, man...of course!" I said. "You're really good."

"I liked it, too."

"Can I ask why?"

"I guess....I just...like doing it," she said, looking at the floor. "I like a man's scent and his taste and how it feels when he comes.. the taste of the cum...it makes me feel, I don't know, powerful, I guess, that I can make him feel so good that he loses control...."

"That you do," I said. "But don't you have a husband?"

She shook her head.

"But why me?"

"You just seemed...nice...I just thought...I could...do this. I hope I'm not intruding on your life."

"Not at all," I said. "It's just that this is the first time I've had a woman I'm not involved with giving me oral sex."

"It's nice isn't it?" she asked.

"Well, yeah...You don't want anything?"

"I'm getting what I want," she said, turning to leave. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow if you want.."

I did. At work, I found myself watching the clock and rushing home, my heart pounding. Oddly, she kept me at a distance -- never inviting me up to her place, always making an excuse why she couldn't stay longer than the time it took to bring me off. I guessed that she was enjoying the power she now held over me and that was enough.

We grew more comfortable with this bizarre relationship. One evening, I greeting her at the door wearing only a robe, which I let fall open so she could see my freshly-shaved, now hairless cock. She seemed electrified by the sudden sight and sucked it with intense passion, frequently kissing the nude pubic area.

"You have a nice dick," she said as I sat on my sofa while she rested her head on my belly and stroked me to full erection. "It looks very sexy when it's hard...."

And then she took it in her mouth and sucked me off.

"Isn't there anything I can do for you?" I asked as she got ready to leave.

"You already do..."

"No, I mean...I'm having all the fun. Getting off. What about you?"

She paused for several seconds and said, "I get off, too. Sometimes at home, later. Sometimes here...don't worry. This is what I want."

"I'd be happy to do for you," I said. "If you want."

She looked at me for a long moment and said, "I've always wanted to be rimmed .... that somone would lick me there ... it's just so...." And she shrugged.

"No one's ever done that for you?" I asked.

She shook her head, her eyes on mine.

"Gladly," I said, putting my hand on her waist. She took a deep, hitching breath as I slid her black sweatpants down. I was stunned to see that she was wearing a black garter belt and stockings, and no panties. Man, she looked so sexy. Her thighs were big and creamy, but so hot in their bulging ripeness, merging with her round hips and belly so that her partly shaved pussy just peeked out. She was every bit the "big woman" ideal that erotic painters tried to capture, the very reason why the sight of a woman nude from the waist down can be so electrifying, and I could feel myself getting hard again.

I caressed her warm, firm ass for a few minutes before dropping to my knees and kissing each of her thighs and then her pubic mound. "I want to taste your ass," I whispered.

She slowly turned around, her trembling hand guiding my face toward her big, round and utterly luscious rear. I ran my tongue along each big smooth cheek and parted them. Her asshole was a dark, puckered slit that smelled arousingly musky and tasted deliciously bitter, slightly salty. The soft warmth of her naked butt surrounded my face as I licked with slow, broad strokes. In almost no time, I was hard, my cock and balls aching.

The scent of her ass valley was such a turn on, and I worked my tongue into her anus, which relaxed to admit me deeper as she moaned and shook. I could feel her pussy juice on my chin as I buried my tongue deep in her tight, puckered hole.

"Your ass tastes so good," I said, between licks and sucks, and she came, hard, shaking and moaning and pulling my head into her rear. The warmth surrounding my face was incredible and I could feel her anus clamping on my tongue and spasming as her orgasm washed over her..

Once it subsided, she seemed flustered, a little embarrassed. She quickly got dressed and left, and I wondered if I'd ever see her again, especially when several days went by.

I didn't see her around at all, and was soon tempted to go knock on her door, but we seemed to have set some kind of boundaries. And that was the last I ever saw of her. The next day, a moving van was outside the apartment building when I got home from work. I didn't make the connection until she didn't show up that night and days passed. Weeks later, I still have no idea who she was and or where she went, but I've never forgotten her. It's so weird how the hottest sex I ever had was with a complete stranger. I can't stop thinking of her.