Neighborhood Dad Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's crazy what kind of bizarre thoughts can run through one's mind at a time like that. I was thinking, "Shouldn't her nipples be bigger? Her boobs are good-sized, and she has all these curves. She looks all voluptuous, so I kinda thought she'd have big nips."

Yep, that's what I was thinking instead of things like: I need to tell her to get dressed. I need to turn around and walk out of here.

But instead I began to wonder what her pussy lips looked like. Would her clit be tiny, too? Would her hole be just as small and tight? How firmly would it grasp my cock? Why is she holding that damned shirt in the way?

I wanted to see all of her. In that instant, no other thought could exist. I stepped forward to pull her hands away. I might even have tried to kneel down for a better look, but I was saved by a light knock from outside.

"Autumn?" called a voice.

I glanced at Autumn, who was stricken with fear.

"It's my mom," she whispered. Then she dropped down and snatched her shorts off the floor. She sped for the bathroom and closed the door.

I reached into my pants and pushed my growing erection downward as best I could. I tried to think of what to say, but then that knock came again, and I knew I'd have to wing it.

I walked over and opened the door.

"Oh hi, Henry," Gina said. "I didn't know you were in here. I'm looking for Autumn."

"I was just doing a head count," I said, which was the truth - or at least partly true. "I came looking for her, but she's in the bathroom."

"Are you sure she's here?" she asked, crossing the room and tapping on the door. "Autumn? Are you in there?"

"Be out in a minute, Mom."

"Okay, just checking."

Right then seemed like a good time to escape, so I called out, "Well, I need to get back to the others."

"Don't bother," Gina said, taking a couple of step back toward me. The steps were a little quick, and I had this mental flash of her tackling me to the ground and gouging out these eyes which had just enjoyed the bare flesh of her daughter's body.

"Heather and I just made the rounds ourselves. Everybody is fine."

"Well then I guess I can head back to my room," I started, but she took another step and put a hand on my upper arm.

"Hey, I just want you to know how happy I and the other parents have been about you taking over the team. We knew you'd get the best out of these girls, and look at us now: playing for the regional championship."

"It's been a pleasure," I said, about to turn and head for the door when her grip tightened.

"Wow, somebody must work out. Your arm's like iron."

"Free weights," I replied automatically. "And some cycling."

"It shows." After a pause, she continued, "Basketball season has been crazy, what with all the games and practices and road trips. As much fun as it's been, I look forward to having some free time again after the season ends. Maybe even find time to have coffee with a friend."

The bathroom door opened, and Autumn came out. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail again, and she'd scrubbed the makeup off her face.

"Oh, there you are," Gina said, then turned back to me. "What do you think?"

"Uh, yeah, free time would be nice, I guess."

She finally let go of my arm, so I said, "Goodnight, Gina."

I looked over her shoulder and said goodnight to Autumn. With her mother's back turned to her, Autumn gave a mischievous grin. She answered, "Goodnight, Coach," while using her upper arms to squeeze her breasts together again.

Jesus, you don't suppose these two have ever shared a man before? Two sets of mouths kissing my body? Sharing me? No, I just don't think so. Mother/daughter sex is just a little too weird for me.

I nodded my head to them both and made my escape.

It's odd how things work out. For three years after my wife died, I didn't have sex. Now that I was having some of the best sex of my life, there were two other women who wanted me. From dry spell to downpour.

12