Neighborhood Dad Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I know teenagers are horny, but do grown men really check out every woman that walks by?" she asked.

"Not the ugly ones," I joked, "but yeah, all the hot ones."

"What kind of pleasure can you get from two seconds as you pass someone on the sidewalk?"

"Enough to get you through a boring business meeting. Hey, a guy needs to daydream."

She playfully nudged me with her elbow, but soon her head was leaning against my shoulder. We still chatted, but the whispers felt more intimate like that.

I thought about all the movies I'd seen in my lifetime that she had not. Some people might think of that as a generational gap that could hurt the relationship. All I could think is that I would love to introduce those films to her, experience them anew through her eyes and heart.

Soon the movie was over, and we discussed it for several minutes on the ride home. Then a comfortable silence fell over the car as I held her left hand softly.

I would have loved taking her to my bed and holding her close -- until our passions got the better of us and we made love.

But back at my house, the real world got in the way again. My daughter's car was back in the driveway, and it was time to go our separate ways.

Randi's hug and kiss told me she felt the same way, but still we waved as she backed out into the street and headed off.

12