Neighborly Relations Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"We've got a couple pretty special women in this family, don't we?" Robert said.

"Yes, we sure do," Tillman agreed.

"You know that we've got to treat them special, too. Can't go hurting them if we can help it."

"I know that, Dad. Jeeze, I don't want to hurt either of them."

"You promise to treat your mama right? Not just grab her and fuck her like you did this morning? You'll treat her like a lady?"

"Yes, sir, she's my mother."

"Even in bed," Robert emphasized. "You treat her with respect even in bed because she's your mother there, too."

"Of course."

"Good. Mind your mother," Robert said, thoughtfully. Then he smiled slightly and said, "Course if she tells you to call her 'bitch' and swat her fanny, you do just that, too. She might be in the mood for that tonight. Just mind your mother at all times."

"Yes sir."

"Our real problem is your brother and your other sister. Do we tell them or not?" Robert stared off into a corner of the room as he usually did when thinking in depth about something. The Mosswell's older son and younger girl could very well be problems since they were always quicker to judge than the other two.

"Bobby is a little, well, judgmental I think," Robert said. "And Cherie, well, she's just too much of a handful, that one. Your mother says to keep quiet and avoid that can of worms. They aren't here, anyway. But if they did find out, they might be hurt."

"Only if they wanted a piece of the action," Tillman said.

"You don't have to be crude, Till. What do you think?"

"I think Cherie is a loudmouth pain in the ass, and telling her is the same as taking out an add in the paper," Tillman said. "Robert Jr. is fine, Dad. He's not an idiot. Course, I'm not certain he ever has sex."

"Well then he wouldn't be a problem, would he?" Robert smiled quietly. "Well that was all I wanted to say. Give some thought to that little problem later, but you go on up to your mother now."

"Me? Why?" Tillman didn't want to sound unwilling, but he wanted to make sure he had it all straight. "Tonight?"

"Of course, tonight. You're not acquainted well enough yet," Robert said, standing. "Least, that's what Mama says. I'm going to sleep in your room. Maybe I'll check out your porn collection and see if you've got anything new."

"Dad!" Tillman should have known better, but he thought he'd hidden it fairly well.

"I suppose you hide it someplace different from where it was a couple years ago. Right?"

"A couple years?"

"Yeah. You think I've been checking up on you? Naw, I found it by accident years ago when we had that leaky pipe. Where is it now?"

"Right on my book shelf," Tillman said. "The DVD's are standing sideways behind the books on the top three shelves."

"Three shelves? Well, then, I should have a good selection." Robert laughed, walking out of the room. "You still into white women?"

"Jeeze, Dad," Tillman said, embarrassed. "I'm not . . . I just . . . well, yeah, I guess so."

"All right then. I'll see you in he morning. Have a good night, son."

"Good night, Dad."

CHAPTER SIX, And the Band Plays On

Laurel Cassidy stood looking at her naked body in the full length mirror of her room in the hotel suite and wondered what other people saw when they looked at her. What boys saw. She felt fat, though she knew that wasn't exactly the truth. Chubby, maybe. She was chubby.

Her stomach was a little pot belly that continued around her hips in a small roll. He ass was definitely too fat, though it fit well with her heavy thighs. The only thing she really had going for her were her tits. They were large, smothering things with puffy pink nipples barely a shade darker than the skin of her breasts. Boys liked her breasts, and went to bed with her because of her breasts. She didn't expect they would, otherwise.

And her face? Well, she wasn't ugly. Nobody in her family was ugly, but no one other than Sharon was actually beautiful, either. She expected that with Sharon and the twins as her parents, Gail was bound to be a great beauty.

Not Laurel. She was no great beauty, but she could still get laid if she didn't play hard to get.

"Hello in here. What's up?" Sharon came in through the partially opened door of the room. "Is it naked day?"

"Just, you know, looking," Laurel said.

"You're looking at a wonderful girl." Sharon walked up behind her and slipped her arms around her waist.

"A chubby girl," Laurel scoffed.

"Zaftig," Sharon said. "Buxom. Well endowed."

"Fat assed," Laurel said.

Sharon moved her hands back to grab her buttocks in both hands and squeeze. "Wonderful ass," she said. "Something to grab on to."

"Look at that. I've got love handles."

"Baby fat, dear. You're only eighteen, honey. Please just give yourself a chance."

"I suppose so," Laurel said, turning away from the mirror. "Yeah, I suppose."

"So what brought on this introspective mood?" Sharon sat on the bed, patting the space beside her.

"I don't know," Laurel said. She walked across the room and retrieved her pajama bottoms from the floor and put them on. "Time of the month, maybe. Maybe I just don't like change." She found her pajama top and began buttoning it up. "Say, what's the family position on swinging?"

"Swinging? What's that?"

"Well, maybe people don't say that any more," Laurel said as she came to sit beside Sharon. "Swapping. Group sex. That stuff."

"Well, I don't know that we have a position," Sharon said, pushing a strand of her long, dark hair away from her face. "Why?"

"According to Elaine, the whole neighborhood is into it."

"Wow."

"Yeah, so I suppose we'll have to figure out what we think of it," Laurel said.

"I suppose we will."

Laurel thought a moment, and then decided to tell her everything. "You know, both the Porters and Mosswells are into 'family love' too."

"What?" Sharon wasn't sure she'd heard her correctly. "Family love."

"Yeah. It's pretty well incest-a-rama around here," Laurel said.

"Really? How do you know?"

"Elaine told me about her family. Dad and I saw Tillman and his sister making out on the front step last night." Laurel leaned her head against Sharon's shoulder, slipping her arm around her back. "She figured out about Gail, too."

"What?" Sharon didn't want to show the extent of her alarm and tried to control her voice. "You told her?"

"No, she figured it out. She was too smart for us."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens," Sharon said. "Does your father know that she knows?"

"No."

"Let's not tell him just yet. We'll get settled in better before we start worrying about things."

"Okay, Sharon." Laurel kissed Sharon's cheek and held herself tighter to her.

"We'll be fine."

#

Robert Mosswell found his son's videos and sat back on his high back desk chair to watch. Two very chesty white women were rolling all over each other on the screen before him, finding many new and interesting ways to kiss and fondle each other before taking up with their dildos. It was kind of a 'been there done that' type of porn, so Robert got up to look behind a few more books until he found exactly what he wanted. A DVD titled "Pregnant Love" was just the ticket, and his dick was firming from the anticipation before he put it into the player.

Like father like son, he guessed.

#

"That's right, honey. Slow and steady. Do me slow and steady." Tania Mosswell was lying naked on her bed while her son knelt naked and straddling her legs just below her buttocks and massaged her back. "Oh, man, that's nice," she sighed. "So nice."

"More oil?" he asked, working her shoulders carefully.

"No, baby. I'm good. It's about time to turn over and get my front massaged," his mother told him. "Just work a little more on Mama's backside, okay?"

"You bet." Tillman kneaded his mother's buttocks like stiff dough, working them around with his hands, and sometime laying his cock between them just for fun.

It was deliciously dirty to be spreading her butt cheeks and revealing her asshole like this. So dirty seeing that glimpse of her vagina just past her spread legs. He was tempted to put his finger into her butt, but he resisted. He figured that was something where he should have an invitation.

"Up, baby," Tania said. When he stood up on the bed, she rolled beneath him and he knelt again, his cock standing out hard above her pussy. "Okay, now some more oil."

His mother's skin was a rich brown glistening with oil as he lovingly rubbed her legs and belly, her wonderful breasts. And then he began on her pudendum with delicate pressure from the palms of his hands and gently probing fingers. He loved to hear her contented sigh as he touched her, and his dick got harder when she closed her eyes and smiled, her mouth slightly open.

Tillman shifted down, straddling one calf now and leaning a bit to see the interior of his mother's pussy when he opened it. Glistening pink skin was exposed within the dark folds of her labia. The sturdy nub of her clitoris was swollen with desire.

"You like looking at Mama's pussy, honey?" Tania said, reaching down to stroke her son's hair. "Like seeing up where you came from?"

He hadn't thought of it like that before , but now that he did, he became even more excited. "Yes, Mama," he said, his voice a tremulous sigh. "I love looking at your pussy. Love tasting it. You taste so good, Mama."

"Get some fingers in there and fuck me, baby. You know how. My baby boy is so good with his hands." She arched her back, her breasts sliding up toward her face as she did. "God, yeah, baby. You rub Mama's pussy just like that and she'll cum for you real soon."

"Will you?" Tillman slipped three fingers in and out of his mother's cunt, removing them once to slip them into his mouth and enjoy the taste of his mother's sex. "Will you cum for me, Mom? Will you buck your hips and scream like a crazy woman? Will you cum for me?"

"I'll cum, Tillman. I'll scream like a bitch, honey." Tania was breathing in short, staggered breaths now, her mouth open wide and her eyes focused inward on her approaching climax. "I'll scream like your bitch."

"Will you?" Tillman moved his mouth down and lapped at her clit. He was rewarded by an immediate shiver through his mother's body and a loud sigh. "Will you cum like my bitch?"

"I'll be your bitch tonight, honey," she said. "I, I, I'll be my b, baby boy's bitch. Oh, yeah, Till. Oh, God!"

And she came with such force that she knocked him back from her groin, her pussy flooding with juices on his face and hand. She came until the feeling was too much. It had to stop, give her a chance to rest.

"That's enough, baby," she said, swallowing hard between gasping breaths. "You so good with your tongue. Mama loves your tongue."

"Good. Can I fuck you, Mama?" he asked.

"Remember, Till?" she said, smiling up at him. "I'm my baby boy's bitch tonight. You don't have to ask. You just tell me, and I'll make you feel real good."

"Oh, Mom, that's . . . Okay. Okay, so spread those legs then, Mom. Open up that sweet pussy for me."

"Yes, baby."

"I'm going to screw you good and hard, Mom."

"But what am I?" she asked. "What is your mama?"

He didn't understand for a moment, but then smiled. "You're my bitch," he said.

"Yes, Sir. I'm your little fuck toy. Your own special cunt to play with. That's what I am tonight." She licked her lips, smiling, reveling in her dirty talk and the knowledge of who she was talking to. She could remember bundling him up against the cold and repairing his skinned knees. Remembered singing him to sleep. Those memories contributed to the overwhelming feeling she had now. She loved him with all of her heart.

Tillman slid his cock into his mother's well lubricated tunnel and then slammed it in hard. She grunted beneath him, grasping his shoulders. In, and in, and in again, his mother's body jiggling at the impact of his body. His mother's mouth opening again for a cry of pure physical pleasure as he drove another orgasm though her body from her pussy. He pounded her sex with his, and his mother came again and again.

"Jesus, baby, you gotta stop!" she cried at last. "It's too much!"

"But you're my fuck toy." Still pounding into her, still slamming her cunt. "Aren't you my little cunt bitch?"

"Oh, yes, baby. Yes. But Mama's pussy is all used up. This afternoon and tonight. It's to m, much." Her legs shot straight at the impact of this orgasm, and the pleasure was becoming torture now. "Anything else, baby. You just tell me. Anything else."

Till man stopped, pulling his long cock out slowly, her juices shining on him in the light of sunset through the window. "You do me, then, Mama." He flopped beside her on the bed and lay with his cock standing up hard above him. "Suck it, Mama. Suck your little boy's dick."

She moved to take him into her mouth joyously. "You can boss me," she said, and then stuck out her tongue and moved it around on the head of his raging hard-on. "Don't be shy, Till. Mama wants you to do what you want, as rough as you want. I don't get any say in the matter."

"Really?" He guessed his father wasn't exaggerating when he said what she might want. It was his duty as a respectful son to treat his mother like a cheap whore. "So suck me," he said. "What's my cock taste like, slut?" He tried out the sound of that word but wasn't sure about it until he saw his mother smile when she looked up at him over the head of his cock.

"It tastes like your mama's cunt," she said. "Tastes like you been fucking some whore, boy. Tastes like whore cunt." The taste of her own pussy on him was sweet. Her juices were coating her younger son's cock. Her son's cock had taken her over the edge in orgasms.

"You're no whore," Tillman said, the feeling of his mouth returning to his hard cock was almost overwhelming. "I wouldn't pay money. You're just a slut. My little slut."

"Oh yeah, your cock hound. I'm out to get a taste of your cum," she said. She took his cock as far into her mouth as she could and then pulled it out and sucked at his balls while slowly sliding his foreskin up and down the length of him. "You gonna give me that taste?"

"I want you to climb up and use your ass on me first," he said. "Put me in your ass like a good slut."

Tania crawled up over her son and straddled his muscular body, gazing lustfully into his eyes as she reached down to grasp his cock.

"Not that way, bitch," he said. "Turn around. I want to see it going into your asshole. I want to see you pumping your ass on my cock."

She turned, holding him again and leaning slightly forward while trying to relax her butt. It was harder to relax this way, of course. Harder to open herself with her leg muscles flexed. She lowered her pussy down on him first to grease up his cock. Then she pressed it against the puckered entry to her bottom and pushed herself down slowly, painfully, until he popped through the resistance and she lowered herself the rest of the way.

Tillman watched her move with fascination. His mother was fucking him with her ass. She was clenching her ass on his cock and fucking it.

"Now you can turn around," he said. "Look at me, Mom."

"Who you talking to?" she asked, groaning slightly as she rode him. "Is there a mom in this room. A mother fucker, maybe, but no mom here."

"Bitch. Turn around, bitch. I want to see those big tits bouncing on you. I want to see your face."

Tania pulled up off of his cock and turned, wiping at the tears that had run down her cheeks. Then she squatted again, pulling her buttocks apart and forcing his large cock into her anus once more.

"You all right, Mom?" The tears worried Tillman, taking him out of the dominant role and back to being her son again. But his concern was very brief. His mother showed that she didn't need it.

"You some kind of pussy?" she asked, dropping herself down hard so that fresh tears sprang out of her eyes. "You worried about my ass all of a sudden? You think you can hurt my ass?"

"Shit, no. Fuck me fast, get a move on."

She did as instructed, moving her body up and down, his cock in and out of her ass. Her breasts bounced in a slightly circular motion on her chest, and Tillman reached out and held them. He dug his fingers into them, mauling them as she humped him.

"Get off, bitch," he said. "That's no good." He wasn't going to cum that way, and he sure didn't want to cause his mother further harm. Humiliation was a different thing. He figured he'd try that and see what she would say. When she was off and kneeling beside him, he said, "Blow me, bitch. Suck my big cock."

"No," she said instinctively, though she had done such a thing of her own volition before.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that," she said, quickly. "Please don't punish me."

Tillman took his cue and sat up and pushed his mother's face down into the bed. Her ass was up in the air, smooth and broad and a perfect target. He swatted her butt with his hand. Then harder and harder still. As he did so, he saw that she was moving her hand on herself, her mouth open in pleasure rather than pain.

He knelt behind her and slammed his cock into her ass again, causing her to yelp suddenly and then move her fingers faster. He fucked her ass good and hard and then pulled out and stood beside the bed. "On your back," he said. "Hang your head over the edge of the bed."

Tania did as she was told, the idea of having no free will inflaming her completely. She saw her son's cock suspended over her face, his balls bouncing in their sack. She could smell herself on him as blood began rushing to her head

"Open wide, honey," Tillman said, and she did. "I'm going to fuck your head, Mama. I'm going to cum right down your throat."

"Okay, baby."

He slid himself into her mouth and along into her throat with ease, feeling the ridged interior of her throat against his glans. Then he held onto her tits and began moving in and out of her mouth with increasing force and speed. He could hear her gagging on his cock, feel the constrictions, but he continued to fuck her throat.

"Sherona is real good at this," he said. "She likes it. Do you like it, Mom? You like swallowing my cock?" He pulled himself out, knowing the answer, and lowered his balls to her mouth. "I don't think you do. I think you want to lay down nice and watch me jerk off now. You want to see me cum right on you. Right?"

"Yes," she said, swallowing hard. "Can my little boy cum for me? Can I taste it?"

"You bet." He helped up and around with her head on stacked pillows so she could see everything. Then he put her hand on his cock and said, "You know how to get me started. I'm just about ready to pop."

His mother sucked him, taking just the head into her mouth and looking up into her baby boy's eyes. Pumping him, sucking the swollen head, loving her dear boy.

Tillman pulled back and grasped himself. "I'm going to cum for you, Mama. I'm going to squirt right on you." And then the feeling consumed him, sending a spasm through his body even as he erupted onto his mother's face.

Tania watched the cum shoot out and hit her cheek. It was hot on the skin of her face, and then on her neck and chest as he squirted more and more until he was empty and lying sated across her legs.

"You're just my mom again, right?" he asked. "Not bitch or whore?"

"Yes, dear, I'm your mom again." She stroked the side of his face and gazed down into his eyes.

"Good. I like that better."

The sound of a door slamming caused them to sit upright in a flash. What was that? Was it really a door?

"Mama!" A woman's strident voice, shattered the peace dusk. "Daddy! You home?"

Downstairs, Robert Mosswell sat with cum running down over his hand and into his pubic hair and moaned, "Cherie. Damn."

Upstairs, Tania stared open mouthed at her son, and he stared back at her cum coated face in shock. "Cherie!" they said together.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers