Neighborly Relations Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

His father had pulled Sharon's head around to press himself against her lips. She moaned, writhing against Patty's hand, and then sucked him into her mouth as though trying to inhale the complete length of him.

The feeling of Patty's fist pumping and twisting inside of her was overpowering, and her impulsive sucking on Robert's cock seemed to have touched another pleasure center. She was hit by an immediate orgasm and jerked uncontrollably on the chair, falling onto the floor trying to hold Robert's cock in her mouth and Patty's hand in her cunt at the same time.

It couldn't be done. She fell to the floor, milk flowing freely from both breasts, her now empty cunt gaping wide and her mouth hanging open as her tongue lolled out seemingly in search of the tasty cock she'd had a moment before.

Patty twisted on Bobby's cock and then off of him. "Go get her," she said as she rolled to the side. "Get that hot cunt."

Bobby lunged forward and pulled Sharon's legs up against his chest and stabbed into her pussy with his hard rod. He entered her and pumped hard, but Patty's hand had stretched her out too much to get a grip just yet.

Patty grabbed Robert by his cock and pulled him over as he nudged Bobby to the side. "Roll a bit," she said. "Let Papa have a spot in her ass."

Sharon didn't say anything, but lay in trepidation wondering if she was going to like what ever Patty had in mind.

She did like it, of course. Robert Mosswell's thick cock filled her anus and tightened the space his son's cock occupied in her pussy. That wasn't enough for Patty, though. She helped Bobby roll Sharon and his father over to seat her on his cock. Now Bobby was kneeling between two sets of legs and thrusting himself manfully into her pussy.

Patty knelt to kiss at Sharon's clitoral hood, and then she worked to slip two fingers into her just above Bobby's thrusting cock. She used her other hand to stroke both of the gentlemen's balls where they hung slack with the heat of their exertions.

They came so close together that it would have been hard to determine who came first. No matter, the end result was massive pleasure. Robert's cock pumped a huge load of semen into Sharon's ass just as his son was erupting into her pussy and Sharon was screaming in excellent pleasure. Even Patty felt a tingle when Bobby's sperm moved hotly between her fingers and his slick cock pumping between Sharon's quivering thighs.

When they were finished, they lay in one sweaty, twitching pile and let the pleasure fade slowly. All three were coated with milk and semen and Patty sucked the cum from her fingers as she watched her friends revive slowly.

"Let's get a shower," she suggested. Eventually, they did just that.

#

Danny mounted Tania Mosswell from behind. He grasped her breasts like reins to guide her as he slammed his cock into her as hard as possible just to enjoy the sight of her butt wobbling on impact. His mom's butt was smaller, with less jiggle, and while neither woman's backside was fat, he found himself enjoying the sight and feel of this fine ass completely. No wonder Tillman drooled when he looked at Laurel Cassidy. He could imagine the look of her entire, slightly pudgy body shivering with each thrust of his cock.

Danny wanted to cum in Tania's pussy. He wanted to cum in Tania's butt. He wanted to shoot a twisting rope of cum right on her sweet, sweet tits. He wanted everything. He wanted too much. But, since she lived right up the street from him, he knew that he'd have time to have it.

"What do I have to do to get into you every day?" he asked, panting with exertion that he knew wouldn't release any ejaculate so soon after his sister. It would take awhile.

"Every day?" Tania was loving the attention of his cock in her pussy and his hands grasping, mauling her breasts. She'd enjoyed several small orgasms, mild burst of pleasure, and she knew this boy would get her there in time.

"Every day." Danny stopped and sat back on his haunches staring at the sight of Tania's pussy visible between her legs. He grasped her ass and tilted, prompting her to lay on her side so he could push one leg up and straddle the other.

"Let's see," she said, reaching to grasp his dick and pull him to her pussy and diddle her clit with its glans. "Do you do windows?"

"I can figure it out," Danny said, relishing the feeling of her hand on his cock and the rough texture of her fringe of pubic hair against the head of his cock.

"On second thought," she said as she pulled him into her cunt. "Windows are a lot of work. Just come on over and fuck me, boy. Stop by when ever you get the itch."

Danny grinned, humping himself into her with greater force as he watched her breasts move and her mouth twist in a carnal smile. Oh, yes, he'd scratch this itch right now.

#

Tillman's cock had never felt a woman use her teeth before. The light scraping movement of Emily's teeth along with the bobbing movement of her sucking mouth was heavenly. He lay still, afraid to do anything that might make him cum and end things too soon. He'd given her an orgasm with his mouth and his cock and then again with his fingers. He wanted his climax to be a real motherfucker. Literally.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked him, knowing the sweating lad would like to rest a bit before going in for the kill. "Can I keep sucking this nice, big cock of yours? Can I?"

"Oh, yes, please."

The teasingly begging she used tone was fun. To see this woman, her hair still mostly held back behind her head, talking with the false tones of a porno slut created a rush of conflicting thoughts that aroused him further. She was the mother of two of his best friends. He had fucked her daughter and her son had once sucked his cock on a dare, and here she was with her auburn hair and her tight mother's body putting her lips on his cock while it was still wet with her own juice. Yes, there was a God.

Emily was thinking of Tillman's family again. She wanted all three men in her. She wanted all three women moving between them to kiss and caress her body. She wanted everything. She supposed that the old curse was true. When the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers. The punishment is that it will leave you wanting more.

Fine, want more. Keep wanting, and maybe you'll get it.

"Does your mother suck cock, too?" she asked, inflaming both of them with her words.

"Oh, yes, ma'am."

"You don't have to call me that," she laughed, her tongue tickling the head of his dick.

"Yeah, but I like it," he said, unsure of any reason for such a feeling. "Ma'am."

Emily laughed at the thought of screwing a man who likes to call her ma'am. "Fine. Which one of your sisters sucks cock best?"

"Sherona. Cherie don't know what she's doing." He stroked her hair, pulling the pins out and letting it fall to tickle his legs.

"Your mother and Sherona?" She lowered her head to the point where his cock hit the back of her throat, and then pulled back slowly, sucking and licking. "Who is better?"

"Sherona." He hasped, his hips hitching up against her mouth. "Don't tell Mom, okay?"

"I never suck and tell," she said. "How about me?" She took his scrotum into her mouth, sucking against his heavy balls. "Who has the edge? Me or Sherona?"

"I'm not fool enough to say Sherona right now." Tillman laughed.

"No, you're not." She ran her tongue up over the bottom of his shaft and then took the head back into her mouth, gripping the raised edge with her teeth the way Robert had reported Laurel doing to him. She circled the fat glans of the young man's penis and pumped the shaft hard and fast.

"Don't," Tillman said. "I don't, don't want to cum in your mouth."

"Am I making you cum?" Emily asked, only briefly relenting.

"Yes, ma'am. Too soon."

"You want to cum in my cunt?" God, she loved that word now.

"Yes." There were tears poised in Tillman's eyes. It all felt too good. He didn't want her to stop, but he wanted to see her cum once more. "In your hot cunt," he said. "Your tasty hot cunt."

Emily moved up to straddle his cock. She looked down into Tillman's eyes, licking her lips, smiling. "Get ready," she said in a husky purr. "Get ready to fill me so I can tell your mama what a good lay you are."

Emily slipped his cock down over her wet pussy lips and dropped to impale herself on him. Leaning back slightly to rub him more completely on the roof of her pussy, she began humping him slowly and deeply, knowing that her movements would make her breasts jiggle and bounce as she strove to get them both off.

Oh, yes. When you get what you want, you always want more.

#

"Do you know what your daddy did to me?" Tania spoke in halting, guttural bursts as Danny thrust and thrust and thrust into her with her legs pinned up against his broad white chest.

"No." The setting sun was bright in Danny's eyes, distorting the sight of woman beneath him into an ideal, a woman who couldn't quite be defined.

"Threw me against the wall and fucked me like a whore," she said. "Jammed his cock into my mouth and ordered me to suck it. Like to tore my tits off, boy, and fucked my ass."

"Shit," Danny said. He'd seen his father and mother, so he knew his father's moves. That seemed out of character.

"Called me his bitch. Called me a whore. Fucked me like a dog and came on my face."

"Shit," Danny said again. He released one leg and pushed himself and her leg closer so he could focus on her face. "You like being someone's bitch?"

"Sometimes." She groaned a bit under the pressure of her thigh pressing against her belly.

"What if I don't want to treat you like that?" He humped her now, knowing that it wasn't comfortable for her but wanting to see if she'd say anything.

"Then I'll make you my bitch, boy," she snarled through clenched teeth. "Somebody's going to be the bitch, cause that's how I want it right now."

"Okay, bitch," he said. He pulled out abruptly and rolled her, pressing his cock against her anus. "So let's go around the world." He popped past the resistance of the muscled exterior and into the soft, warm confines of her ass and began thrusting himself into her hard and fast.

"Give me that dick, white boy," she said, digging her fingers into the grass and letting her words trail off into a keening whine.

Danny humped her magnificent ass from the side, holding one breast in a convulsive grip. He humped her thinking of the glorious, filthy thrill of pulling his cock out of her ass and feeding it to her. If she wanted to be treated like that, he could to it. There was nothing taboo with this woman.

#

Jenny Peterson lifted herself from Albert Cassidy's wilting cock and lay to suck it just a moment, cleaning him with her mouth after his ejaculation inside her womb. He was a sweet man, courtly and well mannered. And he was horny as hell, too.

"You miss your first wife, don't you?" she asked, kissing up over his stomach and chest.

"Yes, of course." He sighed. "That doesn't mean that . . ."

"No, not at all," Jenny said. She kissed him then, thinking of how much gray hair had always turned her on. "I just meant that you missed her. Why else look for me in a sea of younger women?"

"I just . . ." Just what? He wasn't sure, except that he liked the settled nature of her body. "I told my wife I was looking for Cathy Burton," He told her. "I guess maybe I was. But I've got two lovely young women at home."

"You wanted a vacation with a piece of old ass."

Jenny laughed at her own joke, but Albert frowned and spoke seriously.

"I wanted . . . wanted to know what it would have been like to be with my wife if she had lived to grow old with me," he admitted. "I wanted, oh, nothing." He stopped, blinking to stop the wistful tears struggling to escape.

Jenny didn't know what to say, so she held him to her massive breasts and stroked his hair a moment. "That's beautiful," she said at last. "Beautiful."

#

Danny pulled himself out of Tania's ass and pulled her to him by the hair as he knee walked to meet her mouth. She held his cock, sucking it into her mouth while looking up at him, smiling. She sucked him hard, pumping, and he didn't try to hold back. His orgasm burst out of his cock and into her mouth in a heady rush, and she pulled him out to pump his seed onto her face all the while smiling up at him.

His cum was a pearly white spray like thin paint against her dark skin. It was an enhancement to her beauty then, not an adolescent, pornographic thrill. It was as natural a kiss, and the pressure of a lover's thighs. Danny lowered his face to kiss her then. He kissed her lips and licked his own cum away suddenly knowing that everything was beauty and love and perfect here under the rays of the setting sun.

#

Tillman's explosion inside the body of Danny's mother didn't provoke such tender thoughts. The look on Emily's as they both came wouldn't allow sentimentality. She was growling through clenched teeth and clawing at his chest with manicured nails.

He lay unable to move, trapped by his climax and her need to receive it. He lay feeling his cock spurting inside her hot body and lubricating them with a slick coating of pale, white joy. She humped him dry, his jism running out of her around his dick as it began to loose the hard urgency of his lust.

Tillman lay watching her move and thought of how thin and unreal all of his porno collection was in comparison to the real thing. He would be happy to lay here on the floor before the couch for the rest of the party if she would just lay beside him.

That wouldn't happen, of course. The look in Emily's eyes showed that she was just getting started. She wanted more, and he felt a strange regret that he wouldn't be able to provide it.

Yes, the problem with getting what you want was always wanting more.

#

Emily walked through the party with Tillman's cum damp between her thighs. She felt dazed and walked zombie-like to the kitchen where she met Patty, her hair wet from her shower, drinking wine as she watched Tania Mosswell and Danny through the window.

"Having fun?" Patty asked.

Emily kissed her, clutching her butt and wanting her with such ferocious intensity that she was afraid it would make her cry. "I love you," she said, knowing it deep in her bones. "And I want to watch you fuck my husband." Yes, her two loves together was what she wanted right now.

"He's busy," Patty said. "The Porter boys are enjoying some time with the Mosswell girls."

"I guess Danny is done," Emily commented, watching Tania leave her son lying on the grass and approach the house.

"I want him now," Patty said. "I want to fuck my lover's little boy."

"He'll need a little time," Tania said, entering the kitchen. "If you're talking about Danny, that is."

"Oh, yes," Patty admitted. "You didn't kill him, did you?"

"He liked to killed me," Tania said, finding a glass and pouring some wine. "He's such a sweet boy," she said, thoughtfully. Then she looked at Emily, saying, "So how did our trade work out for you?"

"Fantastic." Emily smiled, thinking of the youth she'd left drained on the floor of the "play room."

A playful whoop from another room caught their attention then, and the three women sauntered down the hall to uncover the new source of joy.

"I wonder if there's a spare cock down here," Emily said. "Or, maybe two or three spare ones."

The door to the Burton's family room was ajar, and a trio of moving bodies was just visible inside. Tania stopped to read a hand lettered sign that had been taped to the door.

"Fuck me, spank me, and do what you will. Feed me cock and stuff one up my ass. Come on, people, don't let this chance pass. But don't untie me, or I'll be a pill," she read. "What the hell?"

"Nice poem," Patty said.

"It's Doris," Emily told them, pushing the door open.

The three women looked in on the scene as the Cassidy twins played with Doris Burton Chambers' bound body. Emily and Ralph had tied her elbows to her knees with soft ropes loosely enough to hold her but tight enough to refuse release.

"Do you think we can both fit in her cunt at once?" one of the twins was asking.

It was Tim speaking as he rubbed his hard cock along the crack of Doris's ass and his brother slid his between her tits. They had apparently made liberal use of the oil Ralph had set out on the table, for the woman between them looked like a greased pig.

None of the three were aware of their audience, and the women stayed in the hall for the moment.

"No. Have to untie her," Tom answered.

"So, untie her," Tim said, greedy for a new sensation.

"Fuck no. She'll get away."

"You dirty boys got no guts," Doris moaned, smiling between them. "Too gentle. Wimpy. My Bill wouldn't be so shy."

"Fuck that," Tim said. "I bet we can both fit in her mouth at once."

"Sure, and then she'll shut up," Tom agreed.

The trio of women left them to explore Doris's compliant body. "Let's us do her, too," Patty suggested. "Later."

Later. There was time for everything later, and they walked away knowing they'd be back to explore Doris's strange pleasures. Right now, however, they all wanted a hard cock.

There were sure to be a few of those around someplace.

To be Continued . . .

Can the party really last forever? Probably. How many cocks can fit into Doris Chambers' body at one time? The record to date is four.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers
12