Neighborly Relations Pt. 16D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

Elaine's turn was on the next time around, the second to last pick, and by the time she got it her brother had gone to Jenny Peterson, Tillman to Betty Burton, and Tom Cassidy was destined to visit Sally Burton. Only Bill Chambers and Paul Burton remained. It was Paul whose name was in her hand when she opened the paper. Thank God. Bill was such a dope.

"Jesus, I get stuck with my own cousin?" Cathy cursed.

"Last in line, honey," Elaine laughed.

"Who wants to trade me?" Cathy shouted out. "I'll trade for anybody I'm not related to."

The group broke into laughter as the discontented girl strove to change her partner. In the end, Cathy was part of a three way trade that brought her Tillman Mosswell from her reluctant grandmother, much to her father's delight. "Good, now you can fuck my wife," he said.

Betty Burton wasn't interested in swapping for family, either, of course, so she worked out a deal with Jenny Peterson to obtain Danny in trade for her grandson.

#

Elaine Porter felt absolutely wonderful as her body was doubly penetrated by Bobby Mosswell in her pussy and Kent Burton in her mouth. She rocked between the two men, using her own motion to pump them toward orgasm. The silken pleasure of Bobby's cock sliding in and out of her pussy contrasted to the effort she invested in Kent's cock. She sucked him, swirling her tongue, and allowed him to touch the back of her throat on each forward movement. She knew that her own climax was coming soon, and it would be everybody for themselves after that, but for now she was content to rock easily back and forth and enjoy the company of two men.

Tania Mosswell lay on the mat beside Elaine with Tim Cassidy working at her pussy and Tom Cassidy putting his cock in her mouth. After the drawing, the two boys had begun circling like vultures, and Tania decided to see what they could do with her body. This was not one of her "give up command" moments, but she was certainly willing to share command if they didn't push it too far.

The two women had taken up the space on the mats vacated by the game because it was close by. Quite a few people were still in the basement, and they walked around the two copulating groups without very much thought.

Tania's clitoris was sending out happy signals from the apex of her vaginal opening. Any minute now, Timmy's tongue was going to send her over the edge. Meanwhile, she sucked hard at the purple head of Tommy's cock for a moment, and then resumed pumping her fist and lapping at it with her tongue. It was such a nice pink dick.

Elaine's pussy began to respond to the full, thrusting feeling of Bobby's cock. A small tingle at first, her orgasm grew slowly and then burst forth when Bobby instinctively reached around to rub her clit. "Ahhhh!" she called out, holding Kent's dick like a microphone in front of her mouth as the sensation pounded through her. "Oh, fuck yeah!" She grew limp then, collapsing to the mat with Bobby hurrying to drop along with her and remain inside.

"Man, that's great," she said, her eyes half closed. "You guys get off how ever you want, okay? I'm just too . . . man, that was too good." She lay catching her breath, thinking that everything all night was too good. The cum bath she'd taken earlier had overloaded her circuits completely so that every orgasm she had since seemed multiplied by ten and left her shaken and numb. She didn't know how she could thank her father for that treat. It had to have been her father's idea, because she couldn't imagine any mother suggesting that her daughter be covered in cum. More likely Danny's idea. It didn't matter now. She lay passively as Bobby Mosswell fucked her from the side, pressing down on her hip to increase the pressure on his cock inside Elaine's cunt. Kent just wandered off after her collapse, apparently to find someone more lively.

Finally, the worn out and sweating Bobby Mosswell released his load of cum deep inside Elaine's vagina and sat back to catch his breath. "That was nice," Elaine said, rolling just a bit to pat his arm. "Thank you." Bobby could only grin and nod just then.

Beside them, Bobby's mother was shuddering through her own orgasm. She held Timmy's head to her groin, burying his face in her vagina as she kicked her heels down against the floor and cried, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then she pulled him pulled him up by his hair and shouted, "Get it in me, white boy! Right now! Get that cock in me!"

Tim followed her instructions without pause. He slammed his rod into her hot pussy fast and hard, her breasts sliding up and down on her rib cage as he did. Tania savored each thrust. After the orgasm she'd just had, the one coming now wasn't much, but it was going to be greatly appreciated. Oh, yes, and she let her body roll through another orgasm on the heels of the first. When it was finished, she was, too.

"That's it, boys," she said. "I'm finished. You boys see how fast you can finish up and squirt, okay?"

"Yeah, well, gee," Tom said. He'd been left without stimulation while Timmy was fucking Tania at the end, but Tim had been without while eating Tania. Both brothers were in the same boat. They just weren't able to cum on command like that. Fortunately, help arrived for them.

"You let that old lady rest," Sherona said, moving up behind Tom and grabbing his dick. "Come with me and I'll get you off, little man. I got a whole bunch of places to put a cock. Ain't none of them all worn out."

Cherie had gotten there by then, too. She grasped Tim's hand and pulled him up.

"Some people got no endurance," Cherie said. "Let's go fuck till you give me a squirt of love lotion."

Just as his brother had done, Tim went with her without complaint. Only a pair of idiots would turn down offers like that. Behind then, Tania lay laughing quietly to herself.

Old? She'd show them old some day. She rolled and pushed herself up, feeling her back tightening just a little as she rose. Okay, maybe a little bit old.

Elaine remained lying on the floor for awhile. She savored the feeling of Bobby's cum moving inside her cunt as it allowed gravity to drip some of it onto the exercise mat. After several moments, when the sticky wet feeling between the cheeks of her butt began to bother her, she got up and went into the bathroom for a shower.

Her pussy, filled to capacity with cum, felt so right just then. There was baby juice, seed, inside of her. It just felt perfect for her pussy to be filled with it. So very right.

#

"How drunk do I have to get you so that you'll fuck Brenda with that strap-on of yours?" Kyle Davis asked his mother-in-law as she was passing through the living room. Like everyone at the party, they had limited their consumption of booze in order to keep their pleasure at a maximum. Getting Jenny drunk would still take some doing just then. "Man, I'd pay to see that."

Jenny stopped and regarded Kyle. She'd always thought he was too skinny, but he did have a pleasant cock to go with his pleasant personality. "I think I'd do that without much provocation," she said. "In fact, I think it's a damn good idea."

Kyle's cock filled with excitement at those words, and Jenny laughed.

"You can have a ring side seat. Just wait here." She departed quickly, a smile on her face.

Albert Cassidy passed Jenny as he was entering the room. "So what new debauchery are we going to be up to now, do you suppose," he said to Kyle.

"I don't know about anybody else, but I'm just going to sit right here and watch my mother-in-law fuck my wife with a strap-on," Kyle said, grinning.

"Oh," Albert said, nodding. "That certainly sounds like fun. Do you mind?" he asked, indicating the space on the couch beside Kyle.

"No, grab a seat and get comfortable."

Albert sat down leaving space between them on the couch. Soon, that space was filled by Sharon, who had just sent the boys off to watch the baby since they were clearly exhausted by the events of the party. She thought a strap-on show would be fun, too.

Robert Porter came next, wondering why the three of them were sitting on a couch together. When informed of the upcoming event, Robert ducked his head around the corner and called his wife. Emily and Robert sat sharing a big padded arm chair in the corner and waited as Ralph Burton arrived with his camera and the Mosswell family arrived en mass. Eventually, the room was filled to capacity with a semi circle of mostly naked people sitting or standing around a clear spot in the middle of the floor.

Betty Burton scurried in and threw an old comforter down on the floor just as Brenda and Jenny came into the room.

"What on earth is going on?" Jenny asked. She was already wearing her equipment, and stood with her hands on her hips and the pink cock bobbing before her pointing at the crowd. "You expect a free show, or something?"

"Sure, Jenny," Robert Porter said. "Unless you'd rather surrender the floor to a more uninhibited family."

"Sorry, Jenny," Kyle called out. "People just kept coming and nobody went away."

"Your mother-in-law is a very popular woman," Ralph said, lowering his camera.

Jenny and Brenda stood in the center of the room with most of the remaining partiers watching them and felt just a bit exposed then. Here they were, a middle-aged woman and her thirty plus daughter putting their imperfect bodies on display. They were both hippy women with thick thighs and substantial butts, and their breasts were ponderous, too. And, to top things off, Jenny was wearing a leather harness that held a fake cock onto her body in front of her sex. They both knew that they should feel embarrassed, but the most either was able to muster a case of performance anxiety.

"What's up?" Daryl Peterson came into the room, and when he saw his wife with her cock on, he smiled. "Oh, boy, a show," he said. "That's neat."

Jenny laughed, her nervousness dispersed on his words, and she turned and kissed her daughter passionately, just as Bill was entering the room and stood in a back corner watching over the crowd.

"Okay, this is crazy," Betty Burton called out. "If we're really going to have a show, we've got to go down stairs where there's room for everybody. The girl's own husband can't see the action this way. Come on!"

The laughing crowd all stopped to refill their wine glasses before going down, and so the Peterson family was waiting for them. They had interrupted Tillman and Laurel, who found once again that there was no place in the house where someone would remain alone more than ten minutes.

Jenny and her daughter were seated on the bench sharing deep, passionate kissed and holding each other close as the audience entered. They did their best to ignore them, but just continue as though they were alone. Kyle was seated on a padded folding chair that had been drawn up for the musical cunts game earlier, and he watched the two women avidly, his cock bobbing happily up between his legs.

Bill and Daryl sat to one side, obviously enjoying the show as much as Kyle but feeling just a bit wrong about the whole thing. Brenda and her mother had never been together, and it didn't seem right to make the first time so public. For that matter, it didn't seem right to put on a display of family sex with only half the family.

Jenny kept her focus on Brenda and the soft warmth of her body. When she thought of the audience at all, she found that their presence turned her on. It was fun to be a sex star at her age. And it was fun to experience her daughter's body, too, for it must be close to what Daryl experienced with her body at the age of thirty-one. Not too bad, she thought.

Brenda felt her pussy growing wet as she kissed her mother, and she longed for Jenny to move her hands down there, her mouth down there. She wasn't going to have a chance to taste her mother's pussy because of the tool she was wearing, but that could come later. Right now, she wanted to cum.

"Mom," she said. "My pussy is so wet. God, I'm so ready."

"Mommy will take care of that, honey," Jenny said. "I'll make your pussy happy."

The audience was hanging on every word, of course, and straining to see Jenny's hand move down and her fingers explored Brenda's cunt slowly. Brenda brought one foot up on the bench, opening herself to the viewers, and there was an audible sigh from the group. It was as though they'd never seen a pussy, let alone seen two women have sex before. The idea of one group or family putting on a show for the rest of them was so novel, that it excited them all.

Jenny sucked on Brenda's breasts, her own pussy wet and ready for the rocking action of her toy against her pudendum when she fucked her daughter with it. The pulsing movement against her clit was plenty to supply her orgasm, and she wanted to get to it as much as to please her daughter.

Jenny kissed down her daughter's stomach until she was kneeling at her feet, her cock bobbing at the ready. Then, carefully nuzzling her nose against Brenda's clit, she used her thumbs to open her up and insert her tongue into the hot confines of her daughter's sweet body.

"They look so sweet," Patrice O'Neil could be heard to say from the audience.

Jenny looked anything but sweet when she buried her face in Brenda's snatch and began lapping at her with her tongue. Brenda laid back on the bench, holding her mother's head to her and moaning her approval. "Oh, Mommy," she moaned. "Yes."

Jenny rose to put one knee on the bench and bend to her task exciting her daughter's pussy. More than one male member of the audience thought about flying in like an arrow to hit the anal target she'd exposed to them in her new position. After a couple moments, Brenda's legs began to quiver and tighten on Jenny's head as her orgasm hit her.

"Yes, oh yes! God Mom!" she said, gasping. "That's, that's, oh shit, just fuck me!"

Jenny straddled the bench and directed the strap on down and quickly into her daughter's still quivering cunt. She slammed her temporary cock into her as hard as she could while Brenda wrapped her legs around her and sucked at her swaying breasts.

Another orgasm, and Brenda was on a new plateau of pleasure. She pushed at her mother's chest, and Jenny rose so that Brenda could pull her over to the exercise mats and lay her down. Then Brenda mounted the strap-on and humped her mother as hard as she could. Her movements drove the base of the dildo down against Jenny's pubic bone and tantalized her yearning clit. She grabbed her daughter's tits, pulling them down, suck at them like a babe while Brenda rode the false cock she had strapped onto her body.

Jenny's orgasm surprised her, and she yelped and then laughed as it flooded through her. Oh, yes, this was all too good. The movement, the dirty thrill of it being her daughter, and the eyes of the audience drove her wild.

Kyle was sitting on the edge of his chair stroking his dick with a comfortable motion while he watched. His bounteous wife together with her mother! An epic sight.

Daryl's cock felt near to bursting as he watched. He, too, stroked himself but at a faster pace than Kyle, for he was too hot to go slow. Bill stood beside him, his cock rock hard but with no grasping activity for the moment. He just stared, loving the sight, wanting a way to get into it. When the women switched to dog-style, Bill saw the opening.

"Bottom or behind?" he asked his dad.

"What?"

"You wanna slide in under that fun time or get into it from behind?" Bill said.

"Oh, I see." Daryl took a moment to consider before saying, "I need my rest. I think I'll lay down."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Bill said as he walked toward the copulating women.

"You can't finish this off without us, can you?" Bill asked his mom as she thrust herself into Brenda's steaming pussy from behind.

"Jump right in, dear," Jenny said. "The water's fine."

The audience applauded as Daryl lay down and slid himself under his daughter until his cock was aiming straight up at her mouth and he was in position to eat her delicious pussy. It took Bill about that long to apply lubrication to his mother's rear opening. He stood watching his mother's buttocks clench with each thrust. He watched and stroked his greased cock, and then he stepped forward to press it against her anus and push it into her body.

"Oh, yes, honey," Jenny said. "Fuck Mama's ass for her."

"Yes, Mom," he said, always the dutiful son.

And Brenda looked down at her father's hard cock as she enjoyed the unique experience of feeling her mother's cock thrusting into her hard and fast while her father's mouth sucked at her clit. She put her mouth onto her father's cock and began licking and sucking the head of it while holding herself up on increasingly wobbly arms.

They were complete now, with everyone in position to cum.

When Bill felt his cum begin rushing toward release he fucked his mother's backside faster and harder until his spasming cock took control of his body and his movements decayed into twitching displays of delight. The audience applauded when he fell back, breathless and watched as his mother continued to fuck his sister from behind.

Brenda's body told her that the magnificent sensation of convulsing muscles and sparking nerve endings was the last for the evening by suddenly taking all of the strength out of her arms and legs so that she fell to the mat, barely missing her father's head with her knee. She lay quivering as her mother smiled down at her.

Jenny unbuckled the strap-on and stood, taking a bow as the crowd applauded loudly. Then she knelt down to straddle her husband's head and finish the job that Brenda had begun on both of them. She gave him her pussy to eat and engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Jenny completed her always tantalizingly close orgasm with Daryl's fingers probing her cunt and his mouth sucking at her hard clit. She moaned, rocking her hips and nearly crying, until she could take no more and rose up to sit back on her haunches.

"How about a big finale?" she said to Daryl.

"You bet."

Jenny leaned back on her hands, and tipped her head back. Taking his cue from her position, Daryl placed himself at her head and pressed his cock down and into her mouth.

Daryl lowered his body until she'd taken all of his cock inside like a sword swallower. He moved up and down for several minutes, looking as though he might cum at any moment. Finally, Daryl pulled out and stood to her side, pumping his cock in his fist. Jenny took the head of his cock in her mouth momentarily, sucking, licking, but he was about to blow. She turned to face him laid back to rest on her elbows.

"Cum for me, big boy," she said, watching his fist moving in a blur. "Show everybody what you've got. Squirt on me. Shoot your load right on my big, sloppy tits. Come on,"

Daryl moved up to stand straddling her knees and shot a heavy spurt of jism right onto his wife's upturned face. He pumped again and again, each time releasing another gob of liquid love to hit her tits and belly. Finally, he was finished, and he sat heavily on the mats beside his children.

The audience burst into applause as the family hugged other. Brenda looked toward her husband sitting in the front row. He was sitting back on his chair with a super size grin on his face and his flaccid cock in his hand. His belly and chest was covered with glistening jism. Apparently, he had liked the show.

#

The party ended slowly, as they tend to do. Adam called with the news that their little girl had been born successfully, and the group applauded even more heartily than they had done for the Peterson's little show. After it was decided that the partner switch could take place pretty much any time after three that afternoon, and after writing out and addresses that weren't known, the party broke for the more mundane pleasure of sleep.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers