Neighbors, Family and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers

"I have never cum as hard as I did last night, jerking off watching you and Mike fuck my mother. I can't believe I watched my mom getting fucked!"

"Well, we had hoped that she would agree to this, but it took some time to convince her to even go out after your father left. Your mom is a beautiful woman and I know that Mike and I will want her again. I knew it was wrong to see my mom that way but was surprised when Sally said that "It wouldn't surprise me if your mom wanted to fuck you."

"What?"

"You heard me right. In the middle of one of our sessions, she told me about a time when she walked in on you when you were in the shower. You couldn't hear her but she could see you as the curtain was slightly out of place. She told me how large your cock was and in her state it would not surprise me if she tried to seduce you before you leave for college."

"I can't believe that."

"Believe it. She is a woman with sexual needs and aside from us you are the closest male in her circle of friends and family. By the way, my daughter Leslie will be home soon. She was away visiting relatives for the weekend. Do you know her?"

"She truly travels in different social circles. I see her in school but no, we have never met."

"Tomorrow, I will introduce you to her. She won't bite."

I was introduced to Leslie the next day. She was as gorgeous as her mother. Dark auburn hair with medium sized tits. She had a great figure.

"I don't bite," Leslie said as she threw out her hand to say hello.

"No, I suppose you don't. It's my pleasure to finally meet you in person."

"I've seen you in school, your being on the debate team with my brother. You probably have seen me at your contests. Why haven't you said hello?'

"To be honest, we travel in different social circles. I can't compete with the Beemers in your crowd."

"You would be surprised to find out that there is more to life than the Beemers."

"Well maybe you can tell me about it some time."

"That sounds like a date. Friday night if you are going to be around."

"You are quite forward but then again, it is the time of women's lib. How about I pick you up around 7?

"Sounds good. I will surprise you about our date plans."

With that she turned and ran up the stairs to her room. "Is she always that forward," I asked Sally.

"She is used to hanging out with boys who can take her out on a date by using their parent's private plane. I have noticed that recently she has moved away from that crowd. Maybe she wants a normal relationship. And, I have been talking you up to her."

The next day I got a call from Leslie. Her good friend Michelle's parents were going out of town for the weekend and she had asked Leslie if she could spend the weekend at her house. "I really need to do this, having Michelle stay over," Leslie said. "We can either postpone our date or bring her along."

"I have no problem with bringing her along." I will pick both of you up at your house at 7. By the way, give me some hint on where you are taking me so I don't show up in shorts when you are taking me to a pants place."

"We are going dancing."

"Great," I thought to myself. With my too left feet, the last thing I needed to do was embarrass myself in front of this stunning girl. Oh well, for one date with Leslie it may be worth it."

Michelle was just as gorgeous as Leslie. She was just the opposite in terms of her complexion. As Leslie was auburn haired with medium sized tits, Michelle was equally as blonde with huge tits. Both were wearing as small of a mini-skirt as the law would probably allow. Wearing a very brief tight cropped tee shirt, it was obvious that neither of them were wearing a bra. There tits stood proudly in the air, nipples pushing against the fabric. Four inch heels finished their ensemble.

"Allan, meet Michelle."

It took me a few seconds, although it appeared to be minutes before words came out of my mouth.

"Very nice to meet you," I mumbled as I couldn't take my eyes off of her tits.

"Not bad, only a few seconds before saying hello. Usually, the guys get tongue tied around Michelle. And, it's okay to stare. That means you like what you see."

I couldn't believe I was with these two stunners. Little did I know that the rest of the school year would be a sexual adventure involving both of these girls, Sally and eventually, at the end of the summer my mom.

Stay tuned for Part II. Please vote and feedback is always appreciated.

NYBoss
NYBoss
331 Followers
12