Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, she said.

You need to let her get used to it" said Sky. " Let me help."

Sky took charge and positioned Lana on her back across the sofa with Boyd on top of her. As she caught Boyd's eye she could see he wanted to fuck her hard, he was desperate to cum but he did what he was told.

Sky knelt behind Boyd and, reaching between his legs, she carefully guided his dick to Lana's waiting cunt.

"Now slide in gently" she instructed, "that's it, a little at a time"

She kept her fist around the base of his shaft so he couldn't plunge all the way in. When he was inside as far as her hand would allow she said "now hold it there, relax."

Easier said than done, thought Boyd, but he stayed quiet. With her thumb Sky lightly flicked Lana's clit. The pleasure sent ripples through her cunt, which were transmitted to Boyd's cock, which twitched inside her. Both of them moaned quietly as they experienced each other's pleasure. As she flicked Lana's clit Sky lightly squeezed Boyd's dick. She was excited by the way she could provide the pleasure for these two as they fucked each other. After a few minutes she relaxed her hand a little, allowing Boyd into Lana a fraction more then continued her manipulation of their sex. She kissed Boyd's ass cheeks and blew on his balls. She could feel from the throbbing in his dick that he enjoyed it.

Feeling as horny as she was she decided to do something she had never considered before. She parted his ass cheeks and ran a finger down the crack of his ass, pausing and pressing softly on his sphincter.

This was a new sensation for Boyd too. He was slightly unsure but horny as hell. It felt sort of nice and he didn't want to risk screwing up this situation so he tried not to show any reaction, as Lana had no idea what was going on. Sky pushed the very tip of her finger into his ass hole and wiggled it a little. He had to admit it felt good and Lana's cunt was reacting to the pulsing it was causing in his dick. After a few minutes she removed her finger and he felt light kisses on his ass cheeks again. Suddenly he felt a sensation he could never have dreamed of. At first he couldn't even figure out what it was. Sky had spread his ass wide and stuck the tip of her tongue into his ass.

Pushing her tongue in deeper she removed her hand from his dick, allowing it so sink all the way into Lana's cunt. He couldn't keep quiet and let out a sort of low, guttural groan of pleasure. Lana gasped and grabbed his hips, pulling him into her. She held him there as Sky kept on working her tongue in and out of his hole.

Boyd was going crazy, whimpering and moaning, and his cock was throbbing and jerking inside Lana's cunt. It felt like nothing she had experienced before as she held on to his ass, pulling him deep into her and inadvertently spreading his ass for Sky's probing tongue. The feeling was driving her wild and she was close to cumming.

Sky tugged lightly on Boyd's balls as she tongue fucked his asshole. He was humping Lana hard and deep, without pulling out, just driving hard into her.

"Oh god" cried Lana as she felt her orgasm build in her. Sky felt Boyd's balls contract as she cupped them in her hand. He was about to cum too. She squeezed them lightly and tugged them down a little to delay his orgasm.

Lana let go of Boyd's ass and grabbed the edge of the sofa.

She was rolling her head from side to side and moaning, " yeah, oh yeah, fucking do it to me, yeah, uuh..."

Without her holding on to him Boyd was free to thrust his hips. Moving himself between the cunt around his cock and the tongue in his ass Boyd gyrated in short fast thrusts.

"Oh fuck Lana I'm going to cum inside you! Yeah...oh fuck, Lana I'm going to cum..."

Lana had already started cumming. Her pussy exploded shockwaves through his dick as he pounded it into her. He let out a final grunt as his cum gushed to the end of his cock and spewed into her hot pussy. As his sphincter contracted it forced Sky's tongue out, then she pushed it back in which made him cum even harder.

The two lay semi exhausted in their post orgasmic bliss, moving slowly together as Sky sat back and observed the scene she had created. Her left hand, which had been at her pussy throughout, was joined by her right as she fingered her clitty and her hole together. After less than a minute she brought herself to orgasm with a quiet yelp, not that the others notices as they continued to fuck each other slowly, catching their breath.

12