Nemesis - Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son said that his mother had told him what she had been doing. He said he was very upset with her but she was his mother. He said when Stella had told his sister, my daughter had just walked out of the house crying and saying she never wanted to see her mother again. I told him that she would probably change her mind in a few days.

He asked me what I was going to do and I told him that the only thing I could do was divorce his mother. I hoped she would not fight it so we could go with unreconcilable differences, as that was the easiest and cheapest way to do it. He hugged me and we both cried for awhile and then he left.

Well, that's the way it went. The divorce only took a few months. There was no maintenance in the settlement so Stella couldn't afford to stay in the house. I paid her half its market value and moved back in whilst she moved in with my son's family. From what he says his wife is keeping Stella on a tight leash. Personally I believe my son and his wife are hoping that we will get back together sometime.

I haven't spoken to Stella from that day to this. My son tells me she hasn't come up with an explanation or excuses for why she was meeting Danny. He thinks she doesn't know why she did. He's put up the suggestion to me that Stella could have been having a mid-life crisis. But I wonder if it wasn't something to do with this hormone change thing that women go through.

Tomorrow we are both going to be at my granddaughter's Christening. My son asked me to come alone. As I'm out a lot in the evenings, I think they believe I have a woman friend. I don't enlighten them, as I am sure it upsets Stella. I suppose I will have to talk to her some time.

Young Danny? He quit his job. Some of the guys on my team went to see him in hospital and told him he would finish up back there if he tried to return to the office. He would have been fired anyway, as our contracts are quite restrictive about fraternising. Besides that, I gather that Danny had been knocking off someone else's wife as well. For some reason the guys on the team haven't mentioned it to me. I'm sure some of them feel guilty. They knew what was going on with the other woman and know I would have put a stop to it. I would most likely have found out about Danny and Stella in the process.

For some reason Danny refused to press charges for assault. I know the police were quite miffed about that. I also discovered that it was his ex-wife who caught him in bed with a neighbour and not the other way round as he had told us.

Now what happens? God only knows. From the company charge card statements Danny had been hiring that room every Saturday for nearly a year. I love Stella but I don't think I could ever get over what she did. I know I miss her like crazy, but I doubt I could ever trust her again. I suppose I might offer to fuck her every now and again for old time's sake, providing she isn't getting anything on the side, that is. I don't want to catch anything if I can help it.

Ah Well. Life goes on. But sometimes I do wish I didn't have a weakness for tomato ketchup.

12