Nemo Repente Fuit Turpissimus

Story Info
Brother and sister are more than lovers.
6.6k words
4.48
100.7k
58
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.)

The slight creak of my bedroom door must have been barely audible and yet suddenly I was wide awake with all my senses alert, although I continued to lay unmoving feigning slumber. I knew exactly who was creeping softly to the side of my bed and had no wish to interrupt the ritual involved, even though I couldn't resist opening one eye enough to watch the figure gracefully slide out of her robe, revealing that pale white slender young body I knew so well. Silently she took the prescribed position kneeling naked at my bedside, patiently waiting for the time to arrive when I had instructed her to wake me....in her eagerness to serve my perverse little alarm clock always made sure she arrived early so she could anticipate her first duty of the day; and in kneeling there proudly displaying her naked perfection I'm sure she reveled wantonly in the knowledge of the lust that posture of submission inspired in her Master, even when he was pretending to still be asleep. I closed my eye again, the image of that angelic young face and slim lithe high breasted body was already a permanent fixture in my mind and imagination and as I felt my cock stirring with the memory of recent events and promise of perversity to come I reflected upon the dramatic change of fortune that had brought me the devoted sex slave currently on her knees waiting to serve her Owner.

My return to the shelter of my parents home was something I would have preferred to have avoided, but the two years since I'd left home had brought me little except cultivating my concupiscent tendencies and confirming my parents' opinions on my ill advised wastrel existence, but in welcoming me back to take up residence in my familiar old room the opportunity for them to remind me that they'd "told me so" and to hold my disgrace up as contrast to my studious younger sister's many achievements kept them happy and seemed a small enough price to pay for free bed and board. My much heralded little sister was a perplexing part of my return; apart from being a constant model for my parents to mark how disappointing I'd turned out she had undergone a subtle transformation in the time I'd been out prowling the big bad world....She'd taken on an alluring physical quality that I couldn't put my finger upon, although she still retained a respectful shyness towards me that made it hard for me to discover much beyond her scholarly existence which seemed to keep her confined to her own bedroom when she wasn't in class. However on my first day back in the home I'd grown up in I kept catching her gazing at me with solemn intensity that was quite unnerving and this combined with the fact that I unexpectedly found myself regarding her slender teenage body and beautiful face topped with an explosion of whore-red hair with something beyond brotherly interest meant I was glad when she retired to her room early....a move that I felt compelled to copy under the barrage of parental inquiries unleashed on the subject of what I intended to do with my life now.....

The familiar yet unfamiliar confines of my old bedroom were reassuringly silent and I lay on my bed to collect my thoughts and plan my immediate future. As I enjoyed this happy, blank state of mind I became aware increasingly of familiar noises of female passion...noises that could only be emitting from my saintly sister's room next to mine. I remembered well how little sound insulation existed between the two bedrooms and the complaints I'd put up with when I was a rowdy sixteen-year-old from my little sister; now I was eavesdropping on the unmistakable sobs of unrestricted ecstasy, either coming from her or from some porn she was watching. Both seemed unthinkable but the audible proof was rising in pitch next door to me.....surely my sister couldn't have forgotten that I was back in occupation of my room and her usual level of privacy was no longer available to her for these solitary indulgences. Judging by the intensity of the sexual cries as they reached a peak she was beyond caring and I could easily mentally picture her masturbating frantically just feet away on the other side of the dividing wall....too easily because I found myself developing a steel erection instantly and a flood of obscene and taboo images filled my mind as I listened to my sister's euphoric sounding orgasm echo loudly and somewhat proudly. In the tense silence that followed I decided that a closer interest in my surprisingly salacious sister might be in order.....as a concerned older brother it seemed my duty to know more about her and the desires that drove such a perverse performance as I'd just enjoyed.

The next morning it seemed as if normality had returned and looking at the innocent sibling sat across the breakfast table it would have been easy to have convinced myself that last night's blatant display of self gratification was a figment of my perverse imagination spurred by my own sudden discovery that I was sexually attracted to my pert and ripe for corrupting little sister. However I wasn't prepared to dismiss that delicious train of thought so easily, even tho' she treated me with a shy deference that seemed out of place in the hormonal teenager who had been so unrestrained in passionate volume so recently. Being the unemployed black sheep of the family it was just a matter of waiting until the family house was emptied of the more responsible members of society...once alone I quickly stole upstairs to defile the sanctity of my sister's bedroom in search of evidence of her shameful physical pursuits.

The door was unlocked and as it had been years since I'd invaded her private retreat I'd forgotten the large room was dominated by an elaborate 4 poster bed; a reminder of the time when my little sister's romantic dreams were of princesses and knights in shining armor and being imprisoned in high castle towers by cruel tormentors...standing there in the dainty femininity of her room I could quite readily cast myself as that cruel tormentor, binding her helpless to those convenient posts at each corner of her bed, and with renewed purpose I resolved to discover my sister's sexual inspiration. The obvious first place to start was her computer, sat on her desk along with a neat array of stationary and school books. It was too much to hope that evidence of her internet wandering would be found in her Bookmarks or History but considering the indiscretion of her lust last night it was worth a look and lo and behold...reoccurring visits to a site called Literotica along with various Adult online stores specializing in fetish and bondage implements. Very interesting tell tale clues, especially at Literotica, a site devoted to written tales of a highly sexual nature, just the thing that would appeal to a studious young slut like my sister was turning out to be. Even more telling was the specific nature of her choice of licentious literature, the most scrutinized sections being BDSM and incest stories. Following in her footsteps I went to tales that she had read and re-read and a common pattern soon developed.....the submissive young women suffering the delights of hard and painful sexual subjugation and themes of sisters being seduced or forced into sexual relations with their older brothers....given recent developments two subjects that I heartily rejoiced in my slutty little sister developing an interest in. I already had some experience in contact play myself and had found it to my taste, although in past relationships I had always felt there to be something lacking in just inflicting chastisement or male Domination on a partner....this sudden incestuous element I was considering unexpectedly certainly upped the stakes and gave rise to delicious possibilities where Domination was without limit.....to take my sister as my willing slave and Own her fully as the most perverse of possessions; to corrupt her innocence and school her in every form of vice and debauchery, training her to be my unquestioning whore.........my head swam at the thought. All I had to do now is make such a tantalizing prospect a reality.

Once I'd made my mind up to take my sweet, almost innocent little sister and mold her into a model of perverse perfection the opportunity to begin her training arose miraculously as if to reinforce the certainty that it was fated to be. My mother announced that she and my step-father would be going away for a long weekend break and leaving me in charge to watch over my younger sibling and make sure she didn't misbehave. I couldn't resist giving "sis" a bold knowing glance and looking into her clear blue eyes I promised I'd take care of her.....she blushed shyly and averted her gaze in an adorable manner that convinced me that she was fully aware that her nocturnal self exploration was being overheard by her errant big brother.

Thus the date for her subjugation was fixed, two days hence, and I was proud of the self control I displayed in holding back that last 48 hours of my sister's liberty, for the sexual tension was unmistakable between us as we went through the motions of a normal family relationship. By day whilst she was at class I amused myself by using her computer to find the filthiest of incest stories to be found on the internet, where I discovered that brother/sister sexual relationships were a more common fantasy than I'd ever realized, especially with female writers. Once I'd found a suitably graphic tale I took care to leave it on screen for my studious sister to discover and the fact that at the evening meal she kept her head averted to avoid meeting my knowingly inquiring glances told me that she had devoured the tale as intended. A further clue to her reaction to my choice of assigned reading was the fact that when we both retired early I was pleasantly shocked that a single orgasm was no longer enough to satisfy my licentious slave-in-waiting laying on the other side of the bedroom wall and barely pausing for breath after her first sobs of ecstatic release she started building up to a peak again with audible enthusiasm.

The next day this pattern was repeated to the extent that when our parents finally had packed, fussed and departed at long last the simple act of standing next to my slim sister as we watched them drive into the distance was enough to start my erection stirring and I found it expedient to busy myself in mundane tasks to counterbalance the all pervading sexual tension that had instantly descended now that sister and I were the only occupants in the house. As casually as possible under the circumstances I asked my latent lascivious little sister her plans for the day and her recent deference to me slipped slightly when she finally met my lustful gaze and shot me a flirtatious look whilst saying that she was going to take a shower then study on her computer. My concupiscent carnal ambitions were on the brink of being made reality and I retired to my room with such ardent anticipation that it gave me an erection of tempered steel.

The captivating little minx seemed to spend an eternity in the bathroom but eventually I heard her enter her room. The beating of my heart threatened to drown out any sounds emitting from her bedroom as I strained my ears for the by now familiar sounds of my younger sibling giving in to her lubricious urges. At last the first muffled noises of passionate self indulgence rang out and the beating of my heart was drowned out.....now was the final chance to halt this incestuous madness but the incessant throb of my erection painfully confined in my trousers couldn't be denied....I wanted her and I was going to have her. That was the only reality that mattered and I'd never forgive myself if I didn't make my move now...even rejection and disgrace would be preferable to not acting on this all pervading compulsion that had me striding purposefully out of my room and silently entering her sanctuary.

The sight that greeted my jaded eyes as I stole into the room dissolved any lingering doubts instantly. My sweet 18 year old sister was perfectly framed as she lay on her four poster bed and made an intoxicating vision of sexuality; she was stretched out wearing just a lacy black panties and bra combination which made a tantalizing contrast to her pale white naked flesh and enhanced her slim hips and pert little tits to ravishing effect. The fact that she had one slender hand buried inside those same delicate panties whilst the other hand was caressing the rounded softness of her breast did nothing to detract from the enormity of the occasion and I trod softly towards the bed, drawn hypnotically by the exhilaration of finally seeing the completed picture which until now I'd only known through her aural expressions. She had her eyes screwed tightly closed but that face I'd grown up with had never looked more beautiful as her growing rapture was reflected across it and increasingly desperate noises of passion escaped her tempting lips as I gazed down with unbearable longing. Such was the strength of the sight laid out beneath me I felt reluctant to disturb her lust filled labours....I couldn't wait to see that angelic face in the throes of orgasm and judging by the frantic motion I observed taking place in her underwear and the squirming of her hips in response her peak was fast approaching. A final sob of ecstasy marked the climax was overcoming her, accompanied by an intense spasming of her taut young body that had her back arching her clear of her mattress in a delightfully violent manner.

A serene smile of satisfaction spread across her mouth as her breathing returned to normal and as her eyes opened and she looked up contentedly into mine no surprise showed at all. I momentarily wondered if she'd heard my entrance or was just incredibly confident of her irresistible qualities that she had no doubt that I'd be stood where I was at the very first opportunity-either way I knew with every atom in my body that I had to have her in every sense of the word, starting with the simplest of moves available to me....I bent down and kissed my sister's soft moist lips before she could have spoken any words that might have compromised the powerful emotions we both were sharing. Her artful pointed tongue flicked against mine as I invaded her mouth hungrily and long melting minutes were spent timelessly as our mouths fused together and our tongues enmeshed wildly. My senses were just beginning to swim due to a mix of lust and lack of oxygen when I became aware that my slutty sister's sense of propriety was once again in question as her hand had snaked back inside the distressed confines of her sheer black panties and had once again impetuously started to surrender herself to her base desires.

I was torn by the taste of my sister's delectable lips or the vision of her talented manipulations between those creamy white thighs, luckily my lewd instincts won and I broke the seal of our mouths so I could observe once again the mesmerizing movements of her lace covered hand. Seeing where my concentration had wandered to my active sister seemed surprised and the thought crossed my mind that she hadn't even realized when her hand had instinctively strayed to, but a sudden playfulness flashed into her clear calm blue eyes and in a sudden smooth action she reached down and pushed her underwear down to her knees, exposing the succulent treasure of her naked public mound and cutely glistening neat little cunt beneath.

"I shaved just for you," she purred proudly as I raised myself into a sitting position in order to see better. The delicate folds of her labia were pouting slightly and her agitated clitoris was protruding as if begging to be touched again; the evidence of this being the wetness oozing out of her slit in a blatant betrayal of her arousal. This was the moment I'd been anticipating, but not in the way my salacious sister had been expecting. It was time to turn this seduction back into my advantage, I wanted so much more from my sister than a lover.

"Is this how you act the minute our parents' backs are turned, playing the whore to your own brother?" I demanded in a stern voice as I took to my feet in apparent anger and towered intimidating over her reclining disheveled form. This sudden breaking of the sexual spell and my apparent unfavourable reaction to her obvious invitation hit her as if she'd been slapped and she scrambled to try to reclaim her decency, pulling up her sodden underwear back into position as her faced blushed alarmingly and her eyes welled up with embarrassed tears, her confusion increased by the obvious erection that was painfully evident in my trousers.

"You do know that I've been left in charge whilst our parents are away", I continued in my strictest tones. "Your behaviour is hardly that of an obedient younger sister, is it?" I demanded.

"I just missed you so much whilst you've been away" she whispered in a meek little voice that tugged at my heart. However I had to maintain my posture of outraged authority...it would be worthwhile in the long run.

"That's all very well, but that's no way for a young lady to behave, especially with her very own brother". I thought the use of "young lady" might have been a little overdoing things considering I was only a couple of years older, but she averted her eyes extremely prettily and mumbled about being sorry.

"Saying you are sorry is a little too easy considering the way you've acted today, my girl, it's going to take more than that before you can be forgiven."

"Please, I'll do anything" she uttered as tears began to roll down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"You'll have to be punished for such wanton behaviour, you do realize that" I gravely informed her and she begged for chastisement in such a charming manner that I couldn't keep her in suspense a minute longer.

"Very well" I told her and relished the relief in her beautiful face at the chance of redemption.

I sat back down on her bed and instructed her to stand and face me....stood there clad only still in her bra and pants but looking so subdued in her disgrace I could scarcely keep my hands from reaching out to caress her smooth tight body.

"Come here Sister...you need a firm hand. A good hard spanking will drive that wanton sluttiness out of you."

Or drive you to new levels of slutty wantonness I thought to myself as the realization of my proposed punishment sunk in and renewed hope dawned across that familiar face I'd known all my life....that beautiful face framed so well in a tangle of whore red hair and with eyes brightly shining despite their recent threat of tears.

As she stood there before me I once again marveled at the half naked vision of physical perfection waiting for her chastisement with solemn dignity. My head was swimming as I prolonged this momentous instant in time....after this there would be no turning back but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't proceed as intended. I'd seen my sister orgasm and the thought of not going so much further was frankly unthinkable....but just sex would never be enough....I had to make her mine in every sense of the word...to own her body and mind, both so ripe for corruption and training. That would be the only tribute worthy of such a sexually spectacular creature as my sister; to seduce her and school her in vice and debauchery beyond even her vibrant imagination. To be her teacher and Master and cultivate her hunger for perversity until her need for depravity matched my own: That was the only path to take under the circumstances.

The tension of the situation seemed to be telling upon the nubile teenage girl before me as if she was reading my mind, which probably wasn't too difficult considering the way I'd been letting my gaze roam over her body with undisguised lewdness....the tell tale damp patch at the crotch of her panties had spread considerably and her nipples had screwed themselves into tight knots and were protruding most fetchingly against the sheer material of her bra.....she was obviously ready to take her punishment.

12