Nepenthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please allow... Me." Jia said happily as she reached for my shaft. However, I had other plans.

I grabbed Jia's hand and pulled her to me, bringing her face to mine. I noticed that I never really bothered to attempt to kiss her before, at least not on her lips. Just what am I missing out on here?

I forcefully applied my mouth on Jia, licking and sucking on her lovely set of luscious lips. Jia was initially surprised at my aggressiveness, but soon melted into pace and squeezed against my body while returning the kiss. Her tongue seemed long, at least longer than mine, so it licked its way into my mouth carrying her saliva along with it.

Jia was unusually receptive and vocal. Little bits of moans and mewls of different notes escaped her mouth every so often as she practically melted herself onto my body. Her voice was as cute as always, not even a box of kittens can match this.

I pushed Jia down onto the bed where I began to maul her body with my hands and lips. I never said I was an expert, but I still tried to match what I did with Jia's most sensitive reactions.

As such, Jia's breasts were sensitive, but not to an extreme degree. Still, I pinched and pushed on her nipples while kissing and licking her earlobes, leaving a strand of saliva dropping down onto her neck.

Jia, with no object to muffle her voice, released a long, satisfied whimper of pleased proportions. Her usually stern voice was twisted in an erotic display of sweat, rolled back eyes, and panting lips.

It was quite hot, even at night, so I was sweating also. Still, when I was in contact with Jia, my body seemed to cool down automatically.

I pulled back and placed my hands on Jia's legs, which I massaged for at least a minute. Then I lifted them up to reveal her tender lips between her legs. They were already somewhat wet, so I decided to make it even more so.

Bringing my fingers to Jia's snatch, I teased the outside lips by caressing and teasing the softness. I circled the region with my middle finger, tracing a concentric pattern throughout Jia's labia. I took my time to locate Jia's most sensitive spot, just under the hood of her nether lips.

Instead of just rubbing and applying pressure her clitoris, I brought my head down and licked the sensitive bundle of nerves. I could taste her juices, which I found was to my liking considering its sweetness. Savoring her taste, I lavished more attention on Jia's pussy with my tongue and lips, eating her out with all my worth as a man.

Even though Jia was writhing in pleasure just from my eating her out, there was a spot where she was even more sensitive, which I remembered from when we last had sex: the area just inside her pussy where fingers, a tongue, or my shaft could reach easily. My tongue, eventually wormed its way inside of Jia's pussy, tasting her sweeter than sugar juices all around.

I could see Jia clutching the bed sheets with a grip of iron, her eyes clamped shut, and her tongue lazily languishing outside of her mouth as she breathed heavily... She was obviously enjoying herself. Success! I wasn't too confident in my oral abilities, but it seems I had the knack.

My tongue licked around the inside of Jia's wet walls, pushing back the flesh in the more receptive areas. Jia had barely any air in her lungs to release more moans of joy, so what came out sounded like a hoarse moan that one would have when they are sick.

I could faintly hear these words from Jia, "Cahlan... I am... Cumming... Thanks to... Your kind tongue."

As I thrust my tongue as deeply as possible into Jia, I pushed against her nether lips with my own set of lips, pushing them open so that I may better give the attention Jia deserves. Still, while I very much wanted to continue giving Jia this attention, I had my own needs to take care of, namely my erection that was sported since second one of our contact together.

"Hey, Jia, I'm going to put it in now." I warned as I stood up and lined my shaft with Jia's wet snatch. I rubbed the entrance several times with the head of my cock, lubing it up and coating it with Jia's warm juices.

"Push it... In, Cahlan." Then Jia said a word that I never expected from her, "Please, Cahlan... Fuck me hard..."

I felt as if my cock became even harder at Jia's words. She had never cussed before, and so hearing that particular word in this environment aroused me greatly.

Before I knew myself, I had shoved my dick deep into Jia's pussy, putting in more than half of my shaft in at once. Immediately, I began to perform the generic set of pelvic thrusts into Jia's entrance, fucking her hard like she asked.

Both of us were feeling quite hot, from the heat of our bodies, the friction from our movements, the warmth of the night, and the glow from our feelings.

Jia's voice, which was hindered by a lack of air, suddenly breathed in and began to squeal and whimper from the sudden onrush of sensations. Her arms flailed around until they met mine, which were holding me up on the bed. Jia's touch, even though I was already feeling warm, intensified my own thoughts. The silky skin of her fingers and palms fell on my hands like snowflakes, quite unrealistic for this season.

I could feel Jia's inner walls contract and squeeze my shaft for all the semen inside, milking it quite effectively. It was as if my member was made to fit Jia's pussy, if I may be so arrogant as to say that.

Every single time my cock passed through Jia's inner walls, especially around the sensitive bundle of nerves near her entrance, Jia released a pleased gasp. Jia's face was contorted by a look of ecstasy.

Jia's legs were lifted over my shoulders. So when I bent down, while still thrusting into her amazingly tight pussy, to kiss her, Jia's legs bent down behind her shoulders. When I got into this position, Jia's breasts were squashed between our chests with her nipples poking into my skin, adding another pleasurable source of stimulation for the both of us.

Jia received my kiss with a willing embrace, thrusting her tongue as far as possible into my mouth. Her eyes were open for once, though still slanted due to her Chinese looks, staring straight at my own set of eyes. Her deep blue orbs that rested in her sockets seemed to stare straight into my heart with a warm embrace. Her raven colored hair was all over the place, some on her face and the rest scattered over the bed as it coated like a blanket made of satin. Her smooth skin, that touched my body, emanated warmth that affected my very being.

Jia reached with her arms and placed them over my back. She whispered into my left ear, "Cahlan..."

Jia tried to say something more, but she was interrupted as both of us were entering the state of climax. Sudden rapturous bliss pierced our minds like lightning bolts did to a lightning rod.

I grunted in pleasure semi-quietly, as usual, though Jia on the other hand screamed out loud. Her scream was a mix of her usual monotonous voice with her sweet orgiastic words that she had in the previous minutes of our copulation. However one could describe it, I released my last ropes of semen to her voice.

Jia's orgasm flowed around my shaft, mixing with my own seed that was somewhere in Jia's tightness.

I kept my shaft inside Jia's walls, savoring the afterglow. Jia kissed me one more time before we melted into each other's arms and soon fell asleep.

-

The hot day passed quietly, as I worked at the electronics store filled with customers. I was currently stocking up the displays with the sale items for the day when a very strange event happened.

Jia was still at home, probably gorging herself on the various foodstuffs I purchased the other day, so I was slightly worried. Those G-Men types visited my house the day after meeting Jia, what if they came back? Well, I would soon find out that it wasn't the suits who would make their move, but someone else.

"Find yourself a girl yet?" A man asked the typical question he asked me practically everyday. While I was annoyed with him when he continually asked me the question, I soon learned to joke around each time he did.

"Eh, well... I don't you if you'd call her a girlfriend, but..."

The man, a coworker whom I joked around with often at the store replied with a surprised expression, "What? Seriously? You're not tootin' my horn here are you?"

"I'm not- No I'm bloody hell not tooting your horn! That sounds much more gay when you say it. And I did find myself a girl, though she's not my girlfriend."

"No kidding, 'achoo!' Ah, sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit."

I placed a hand on my coworker's shoulder and deadpanned, "You're right, the bullshit is that she isn't my girlfriend. She actually is. Well, in all seriousness, I quite like her, even though she is the strangest person I've met."

"Hmm, usually when a guy says something along those lines, they're pretty smitten."

I'm smitten huh? Yea, that might be the case...

Brushing off my coworker's strange comment I ordered, "I'm using my authority as assistant manager to order you back to work."

My coworker rolled his eyes and made an exaggerated hand movement, which I learned in the past that he used it to say "Fuck Off" in a sarcastic sense.

I continued to stock the displays, until a girl approached me. I at first assumed she was looking for help, "May I help you today to find anything, miss?"

The girl licked her lips weirdly, "Yesss. I'm looking for my sssissster. Ssshe'sss lossst sssomewhere." What a strange speech impediment.

"What's her name? I can go use the intercom to call her up to customer service." I offered the utmost politeness and grace.

"Her name isss... Fucanglong." The girl said flatly.

Uh oh, I've got a bad premonition of things to come.

I frowned immediately, "Who are you? How do you know Jia?" I was too eager to find out who this girl was to realize my mistake in revealing that I actually knew where Jia was.

"Ssso it'sss true. I knew I sssmelled her ssscent on you. Tell me where my sssissster isss, or I will act upon my hunger." The girl in question was undoubtedly a beauty. The self-proclaimed sister of Jia would be considered a beauty on the level of Jia, though I still preferred Jia's looks. She was tanned, or more specifically, her skin was the same shade of those who lived in Northern Africa, probably Egypt, if not a bit darker. She reminded me of some sort of regal wife of an ancient Egyptian pharaoh, though I knew that was impossible... Was it?

"You're her sister?" Jia did mention something about her and her sisters being given that Nepenthe drug, perhaps it was the same with this girl? "Were you given a drug to erase your memories called Nepenthe?"

"You are in no posssition to asssk quessstionsss here, boy. I am getting hungrier, tell me where my sssissster Fucanglong isss, now!" Demanded the girl, scary.

"Why should I? What will you do with her?" I asked hesitantly. I knew Jia wanted to find her sisters, though somewhere in my body, something about this girl stroke a bad chord.

"As she just said, boy, you are in no position to ask questions." A new voice entered the scene. A girl with a short head of flaming red hair walked up behind me, trapping me from running away.

This new presence was also undoubtedly a beauty on Jia's levels. If I had to guess, this girl was somewhere of Welsh descent. Perhaps all of Jia's sisters were of some random ethnicity? I assumed that both girls were Jia's sisters... Just how many sisters did that girl have?

"I'm hungry, don't get in the way of my feassst, Ddraig." The Egyptian girl warned, though she seemed notably more timid that before.

"We need this boy alive. He obviously knows something of Fucanglong's whereabouts, Apophis." The girl, whose strange name was Ddraig, warned the girl who also had the strange name of Apophis.

Wait a second... I recognize these names. About several days back, a mental itch in my mind demanded me to research dragons. While I didn't look up much, I did see the names of these two. Just like the name Fucanglong, Ddraig, Apophis, and this other Yinglong were all names of notable dragons from history. Just what are these girls?

"Boy, tell us where Fucanglong is, and I can assure you that you will not perish to Apophis' ravenous appetite." Ddraig said passively with a hint of malice.

I don't want to be eaten... Thankfully, my shift for the day was almost over, and my boss was the type that didn't care if we left ten or fifteen minutes earlier than the actual time. If they truly are Jia's sisters, perhaps I should bring them to her? No, I could tell that peaceful intentions were not on the minds of these girls. I can't bring them back to Jia. I've got to lose them somehow. And I knew how.

My male coworker from earlier once, accidently, started a fire in the store. I somehow managed to cover up for him and helped him avoid any suspicion. This illegal act made him swear to me that he would one day repay the favor, no matter how drastic my favor would be (as long as if violence isn't in the favor).

I looked him in the eye as he walked over to man a register. He saw my eye and the two beauties besides me. Like a cartoon character, his mouth gaped open. Ignoring his surprise, I subtly made the hand motion that signaled for an employee to pull the fire alarm. He looked at me with eyes of wonderment, asking me through, fake, telepathic communication if I was insane. I mouthed, 'Do it, man! You owe me remember.'

He looked downwards and upwards in contemplation before nodding his head. He must have known I would not have asked for this unless I really needed it, which he did.

He thought this, (Huh, those two women must be bad or something. You wouldn't have used my favor to call a fire alarm for a normal escape, this is probably something serious.) Man, thank you so much for your intuition.

"Fine, since I have no choice here, I'll bring you to Jia... Fucanglong." I said with my best acting.

Ddraig nodded while Apophis moaned in her hunger. I began walking out of the sliding doors, ready to take action when the fire alarm went off, which it did.

A large blare rung out through the building, the fire alarm went off. First there was silence, and the next second was the traditional screaming and panic people usually had in a crisis. The consumers rushed past us, knocking Apophis and Ddraig around. They were caught off guard and stumbled in opposite directions.

Here I go! Taking advantage of the panic, I rushed out of the building along with the crowd. I couldn't see either girl near me, so I assumed I was off scott free.

My optimism was completely smashed once I saw that tanned girl, Apophis swirling her way through the crowd, somehow traveling through the tiniest gaps in order to reach me. Out of my other eye, I could see the red haired girl, Ddraig running away from the crowd, she was probably trying to head at me from the other side.

Shit! What do I do now? Think man! Think! If I owned a car, I would have rushed to it, but I used public transportation. If I used public transportation, I would have to wait for it to arrive first, so that's a no go. If I ran home, they would not only catch me, but they would know where Jia is. Fuck... FUCK! Think!

"Ma'am, you will have to come with us. An employee mentioned that you were acting suspiciously, which is the cause of why he pulled the alarm. We will have to search you for possession of any illegal objects." Two security guards pulled off the Apophis girl to the side as she wiggled her way through the crowds to reach me.

Score for my fellow coworker, he must have pulled it off. Unless she fought back and caused a scene, Apophis couldn't follow me anymore. I only had that Ddraig girl to worry about.

Running in the opposite direction of Ddraig, I ran to the back of the store and headed towards the streets. As I caught my breath, I looked behind me to see that girl, Ddraig following me, hot on my trail.

"The fuck?" I exclaimed out loud, I started running down an alleyway. I nimbly climbed over a fence and scattered several boxes behind me, only to see that the girl literally jumped over the fence and boxes without breaking a sweat. I pulled off to the right and into the sidewalk. The street beside me was quite busy, and I decided to gamble. Looking for a suitable gap in the cars, I waited until I was ready and leapt into the street, rushing to the other side of the road. Honks galore filled the area. I looked back to see Ddraig following.

Slam! A sedan in the oncoming lane hit the girl dead on. She went flying several meters. The car stopped in panic and got out to check if the girl was ok. I was about to stop as well, though I kept running because I saw Ddraig pick herself up and dust her clothes off as if getting hit by a forty-five mph car was nothing.

Still, it didn't look like she was completely unharmed, as her movements seemed slower when she continued her pursuit of me. At least this time it didn't look so one sided.

I leapt down a small concrete wall, and deftly jumped over a garbage container. "You know you've taken that drug, Nepenthe!" I called out to Ddraig.

Not stopping, Ddraig spoke, "Nepenthe... What are you talking about?"

"It's a drug that causes people to lose their memories, all of them! You've been given that drug along with Jia! Probably Apophis as well!"

"Don't give me such obvious lies! Even if that were true, where is your proof?"

"Jia showed me a vial, it was labeled Nepenthe! It's said that it is an extremely powerful amnesiac inducing drug! C'mon, you know you've taken it!"

Ddraig slowed down, so I did as well in order to keep speaking to her while still escaping in case she wouldn't listen to me. "She also said that each of her sisters, you and Apophis, were given that drug to stop you all from remembering anything!"

"Ah, found youuuu! Hey, you're cute!" A strangely positive voice said this out loud in front of me before it was too late for me to stop. I ran straight into another girl, probably the same kind of person like Ddraig and Apophis.

I ran straight into chest, where she wrapped her arms around me and refused to let go. "Oh, Ddraig! You were chasing him? Soooorry, I want to capture this cute boy myself!"

I'm flattered, though I definitely don't want to be captured here. I thrashed around, trying to pry myself from the girl's unnaturally strong grip. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get free. The strangest thing was that her grip didn't feel tight. It felt quite loose and strong at the same time, if that makes any sense. Almost as if I was being held down by an immense pressure, like water pressure.

"Yinglong, there you are. Apophis will be here shortly. Please release him... I want to ask him some things." Ddraig's voice seemed unusually heavy and forlorn.

Yinglong on the other hand, her voice did not go offbeat in the slightest with her infectiously cheery voice. I would go as far as to say her happiness annoyed me to the point where I wanted to destroy all of the fluffy bunnies in the world. "Aaaand why would I do that? Gosh! Don't tell me you want him for yourself... No! That won't do, he's just my type, and I want to hold him more!"

Again, I'm flattered, but I get more and more annoyed at your voice each time I hear it. Now I want to go and burn every single stuffed cat in front of you while you are tied up. Besides, I like Jia, not you. My intuition told me not to say all of these things that I wanted to say, still, I had to say something.

"I'm not a damn body pillow! Let go of me for Christ's sake!" As always, my wit seems to come at times when it's not important.

"Awwww, I really, really, really want you!" Yinglong nuzzled her face against mine; I forced the bile back down my throat.