Nerd Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

"That was outstanding," I told her.

"Yeah, but I'm still ahead, three to one," she murmured, "I've got some catching up to do."

I don't know who fell asleep first but when I woke a little while later, the light was still on and we weren't under the covers. I remedied both before snuggling up against her again and falling back to sleep. The next time I woke up it was because I felt my cock being stimulated once again and, when I opened my eyes, Sandy was kneeling beside me, sucking me off again. Because of how she was positioned, it made sense to pull her over toward me until her pussy was over my face. Light was just starting to creep in around the window shades, so I could see her trim bush overhead, just not all that well. I didn't have any trouble finding her slit when I stuck my tongue out to start licking it and she moaned as I slurped up her juices, which were either still or already flowing. I reached up and ran my hands over her ass, happy once again for the opportunity to finally do that after so many nights of admiring it in her tight, black jeans.

She was demonstrating that the previous night's blowjob was no fluke and that her talents were significant. She was very focused on providing me pleasure and it didn't take long before I could feel an orgasm beginning to build. When I slipped a finger into her and started to lick and suck her clit, she moaned and I suspected that, focused or not, it wouldn't require too much effort to make her cum again. While I was savoring the pleasure I was feeling, I was attempting to provide an equal level of pleasure. Based on how her pussy was feeling even wetter and more engorged, I definitely felt like I was accomplishing that goal. I presumed that her orgasm was building just as mine was so I continued what I was doing while relishing the build-up. I'm not sure whether it was because she was so focused my pleasure or because she was so good at sucking cock, but I ended up cumming first.

While I was pushing her closer to an orgasm, I felt my cock swelling even more as I approached the verge of cumming. I let my head drop back momentarily while continuing to slide my finger in and out of her pussy, just savoring the intense pleasure right up until I started shooting my load into her mouth. Again, she never even hesitated as she swallowed my load and continued to suck me off. I moaned as I continued to spurt into her mouth but, once I was spent, I was back to attacking her clit with my tongue. When she let my cock fall from her mouth, it was in part because she was getting close to cumming and apparently needed to let out a few lengthy moans of her own. I licked and sucked her clit with renewed vigor and her reaction indicated that she was fully focused on her own pleasure at that point. I could feel her body tensing up and, after letting out a gasp, she started shaking. I continued to eat and finger her, hoping that would extend her orgasm but, when she went still and let out a sigh, I let my head drop.

She climbed off of me and slipped back under the covers and into my arms. We dozed for a bit longer since we'd been up so late but, eventually, the sun became too bright to continue sleeping. I wasn't expecting Rob to be home until late that evening, so we had the entire day to spend together naked. She called her roommate to let her know where she was then we showered and had sex in the bathroom, ate breakfast and had sex in the kitchen and had more sex in my bedroom. By the time she was dressed and heading out the door late that afternoon, I think we were both walking a little bowlegged.

Because she lived pretty far away, we knew we wouldn't be able to see each other every night but we made plans to meet for lunch the following Tuesday. It turned out that we didn't work that far away from each other so we found a place that was pretty close to a midpoint between our offices. I was waiting outside the restaurant when she arrived and, since I recognized her car, I watched as she parked on the far end of the parking lot, away from everybody else. She stepped out of her car and came around it, making me horny for her all over again. She was wearing a light, fairly short but still conservative dress with a cardigan over it and I was immediately thinking about lifting that dress up to see what she was wearing under it. Based on where she'd parked, I assumed there was a pretty good chance of that happening.

She gave me a huge smile as she hurried over toward me, her tits bouncing, then was in my arms. Of course my hand dropped down to her ass, confirming that she did have panties on, and we shared a quick, passionate kiss. Before I started pitching a tent in my khakis, we headed inside and got a table. We did have a very nice lunch together and great conversation, further confirming how well-suited we were for each other. Once we were done, however, we were both on the same page as I walked her back to her car.

"Are you in a hurry to get back to work?" she asked, unlocking her car.

"Not even remotely," I replied, "In fact, I saved a little room for dessert. Got anything in your car that I can eat?"

"I will in a second," she confirmed and we slipped casually into her backseat. We started making out as I slipped my hand up under her dress and she spread her legs. I caressed the front of her panties momentarily before pushing the hem of her dress up around her waist and sliding her panties down. She leaned back against the opposite door and brought one foot up onto the seat as I lowered my head and kissed her inner thighs. I gave her trim, brown bush a quick glance before running my tongue up her slit, causing her to moan and grip my head. Her nectar was definitely flowing, so I started out lapping it up before easing a finger into her. As I was pumping it slowly in and out, I was licking and sucking her clit, making her moan even more. Since we'd spent nearly all of Sunday indulging in each other's bodies, I was sure that she'd be okay with a quick and intense orgasm, given where we currently were. As such, I was focused on bringing her a great deal of pleasure in a short period of time.

She was humping her pussy toward my face while holding my head in place as I felt her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged almost immediately. I'd figured out pretty quickly that she had no issues with being able to cum though she was claiming that she had never cum so easily with anyone else. Whether that was accurate or not, I had gained a pretty good sense of what worked best for her, both to make her cum quickly and to draw out her pleasure. With the anticipation of our lunch having her worked up to a certain point before I even got her panties off, I knew she was going to cum quickly and intensely with a bit of well-choreographed stimulation.

She started tensing up right before letting out a groan and beginning to shake as she came. I continued devouring her hot pussy, wanting to give her as much pleasure as I could. I raised my head only once she'd gone completely still and had let out a sigh. Straightening up, I slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth as I admired her trim bush with the hem of her dress still up around her waist. She didn't spend much time recovering and was quickly sitting up and opening my slacks. I pulled out my wallet and extracted the condom I put inside it that morning as she pushed my slacks and underwear down. I was rolling the condom over my shaft as she swung her leg over me, her dress momentarily covering her pussy until she reached down to guide my cock to her pussy. I watched as she lowered herself onto it then she let her dress drop again and reached for the back of the seat behind my head. She brought her lips to mine and we went back to making out. I held her waist as she started to slowly ride my cock but soon brought my hands around to fondle her tits.

I contemplated unbuttoning her dress to free her tits but I figured the more clothing we opened or removed, the more risk we were taking out there in the parking lot. Instead, I reached around for her ass, which I knew was already bare, and caressed the soft, smooth flesh as it moved up and down. She tried to continue kissing me but was riding me pretty hard and fast right away so that wasn't working out too well. Instead, she pressed her face against my neck while I went ahead and started pushing up into her each time she dropped down on me. I didn't know whether this would help her cum faster and harder but I knew that it couldn't hurt and it certainly felt good to me to fuck her as deeply as I could. Even through the condom, her pussy felt incredible and continued to feel even more so the longer she was riding me. I could feel my orgasm stirring and was fully expecting to cum inside the condom. When she slammed herself down on me and her body started shaking again, I started thinking otherwise, just based on the experience of Sunday.

Sure enough, when she'd apparently finished cumming, she climbed off of me and had me shift to one side of the back seat so that she could sit on the other. She slipped the condom off and pumped my shaft as she lowered her head toward it. I moaned as her hot mouth engulfed me and she started sliding her lips up and down my tool while pumping the base. I'd been close to cumming when she'd climbed off of my cock and it didn't take much of her skilled cocksucking before I was well on my way there again. She'd seemed surprised when I praised her abilities in getting me off orally and claimed to not have much experience but she must have been a natural then because she was that good. Of course this made her feel pretty good about sucking me off, so we both were in a winning situation. I could feel my cock growing thicker as I got closer to cumming but she never hesitated and continued bobbing her head up and down in my lap. Even when I started spurting into her mouth with a grunt, she swallowed my load as she continued to milk it out of me. She only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was fully spent.

She straightened up and looked around, determining that no one was around to care what we were up to in the back seat of her car. We both needed to get back to work so we pulled our clothes back on and slipped out of her car then chatted briefly before she got behind the wheel and drove away. I headed back to my own car and was soon on my way back to work. Now that we knew how long it took to drive, meet up, eat and have sex, we started planning more weekday get-togethers, some that involved lunch and some that strictly involved sex. We varied the locations so no one got suspicious and things were going quite well. Of course, we saw each other on the weekends for hours of sex together. We still went to see Hugh and Les and their respective bands then would head to my place whether Rob was there or not.

I'd told Sandy after our first few lunch meetings that I found her conservative work attire pretty sexy and that I thought she could pull off the same look when we went to see the bands but maybe with a pair of Doc Martens and a leather jacket instead of the cardigan. It was just a suggestion but she went with it and she looked so hot that I almost dragged her out to the parking lot and fucked her bent over her car. Of course, I wasn't trying to change her and she gave me a few recommendations that she thought would make me even sexier, too, which I didn't take offense to and anxiously implemented. Anything that made her want to fuck me even more, if that was even possible, I was absolutely willing to do. We even went out and picked new glasses for each other.

Although she trusted my suggestions, and knew that I wasn't trying to make her into something she wasn't, I think when PJ came sniffing around again she realized that a few minor modifications had a major impact. Of course, she told him she was involved with somebody who kept her more sexually satisfied than she'd ever been before. Great for my ego but terrible for his. Oh well...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12