Nerd's Reward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Three hours later, Jessica Gellar got off the elevator and stumbled to her boyfriend's room. To put it mildly she was smashed, she kept giggling to herself for no reason. She'd been dancing for about four hours and the alcohol she'd drink had taken full effect. It took her a few minutes just to get the key card into the slot. When she opened the door, the only light was coming from the bathroom.

She dropped her purse by the door and pulled off her heels. As she tried to balance herself, she knocked over a vase sitting on the table. The noise was loud enough to wake Larry from his coma. He opened his eyes and it took him a minute to remember he was in his friend's room. He looked down at the foot of the bed and saw his friend's girl stumble by.

Just as he was about to say something, Jess stopped at the bathroom door, undid her blouse and bra, and pulled her skirt down to her ankles. Larry's eyes lit up like pie plates. Before him now his friend's girl was naked except for a white thong.

"Oh, shit." Larry thought as Jess closed the door.

He laid there in the dark with his heart beating like crazy. In just a few moments, his drunken friend's girl would come out of the bathroom and get into bed with him laying in it. He knew he should get up and turn the lights on and tell her what had happened but he couldn't help but want to see what would happen if he didn't. In the worst-case scenario, he could just pretend he was passed out. Just then, the bathroom door opened and the light went out. Higgs was now safe in complete darkness.

Jessica felt her way to the bed and pulled the covers back. She lied down and snuggle up to who she thought was her boyfriend. Jessica was drunk and horny, she thought that maybe if she tried she could stir her boyfriend and they could have some drunken sex.

"Hey baby, are you awake?" She said gently kissing Larry's neck. He was trying not to hyperventilate as his friend's girl kissed his neck. He was worried about her noticing, because he was built nothing like his friend.

"Ummhmmm." Not knowing what to do, he simply grunted.

"Oh, baby, I'm so wet right now..." Jessica moaned as she kissed her way up Larry's neck.

Jessica tilted the nerd friend's head toward her and pressed her lips against his. In her drunken state, she didn't know anything was amiss. Larry was in heaven, he was kissing his friend's girl. It was wrong but he didn't care at the time. Daringly, Larry reached over with his hand and groped Jess' tit. She responded by forcing her tongue into her nerd friend's mouth. They kissed like lovers for a few minutes. Higgs didn't want to stop but what he felt next made him break the kiss temporarily. Jessica's hand had slid down and she was undoing his belt.

"Ohhh! God, I need this." Jessica moaned.

Larry could do nothing but lay there motionless, as her hands quickly had his pants undone. Larry took in a deep breath waiting to see what would happen next, and he didn't have to wait long. Jessica reached into the nerd boy's pants and wrapped her hand around his rock hard cock. She was surprised that, for some reason, Nathan's cock was much bigger than usual. Her drunken mind didn't dwell on it very long as she began unknowingly stroking her boyfriend's cock.

"Oh, fuck!" Larry quietly moaned.

Jessica's lips once again found his and her tongue danced with his as she jacked his cock. After a few minutes, she got up and, in the darkness, Higgs couldn't tell what she was doing. Then the most wonderful feeling he'd ever felt happened as a warm wetness engulfed his virgin cock.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Higgs thought as his friend's girl sucked his cock.

The room went quiet except for slurping sounds as Higgs's cock went in and out of Jess's mouth. Boldly, he grabbed the back of her head and began to control the pace of the first blowjob he'd ever had. Before long, he was fucking Jess's mouth. It didn't take much longer and Larry knew he was about to cum.

"Oh, fuck!" Larry hissed doing his best to disguise his voice.

He knew he could ruin the whole thing by cumming in her mouth without warning her, but he just couldn't resist. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he didn't do it. Jessica felt the cock in her mouth began to swell and she knew her boyfriend was about to cum. Part of her hoped he would've lasted a bit longer because she could really use a good fucking but another part of her was in the giving mood. Larry's hips bucked uncontrollably as his cock erupted into Jess' mouth.

"Fuck!" Larry moaned deeply.

Jessica sucked harder and harder being careful not to let any cum go to waste. Normally swallowing cum made her a little sick but, as drunk as she was, it went down easily. It actually tasted good. Even after she'd milked the nerd boy's hard cock of all its cream she still sucked. Finally, relenting Larry' cock slipped from her mouth with a loud pop.

"God, baby, that was hot." Jessica said running her finger nails down the nerd boy's thighs. "I've never seen you cum that much, I almost chocked on you hot cum! Tasted different, too. It was delicious!"

It usually took her boyfriend at least an hour to recover but to her amazement when her hand brushed against his cock it was still rock hard.

"Oh, baby, gimme that cock!" Jessica moaned as she straddled the nerd boy.

Larry couldn't even speak; he was so drained from his orgasm. He laid there amazed that any of this was happening. He felt his friend's girl grab his cock and guide it to her pussy. In one slow motion, Jessica sat down onto the nerd boy's cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head as his cock not only penetrated her pussy deeper than she'd remembered ever being penetrated before, but also stretched her wide.

"Oh, fuck baby! God what's gotten into you?" She moaned.

Slowly but surely, Jessica increased the pace as she rode the nerd boy. Higgs reached up into the darkness and squeezed Jess' amazing tits together. All that could be heard was the sound of Jessica's ass slapping against the nerd boy's hips.

After ten minutes or so Larry rolled on top of his friend's girl and kissed her deeply as he slowly fucked her wet pussy. Jessica was in pure ecstasy, her toes curled as she felt her orgasm building. With just the huge head lodged in her overwhelmed cunt, he started to fuck her, slowly. Moving ever so slowly, Larry managed to work in the first three inches of his giant cock into her tight, pulsating snatch.

She felt like a tree trunk was being crammed up her pussy. She had never had anything this big inside of her, ever. The sides of her pussy felt like that they were being stretched beyond its limits. He just continued to slowly stuff cock deep into her wet burning cunt.

"C'mon baby, fuck me harder!" She groaned.

Higgs took her cue and began to pound her harder and harder. He raised her legs to her chest and began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could, his large balls slapping loudly against her ass. It only took a couple of minutes before he knew he was about to lose it again. Just as he felt his balls tighten, he felt Jess' body began to tremble.

"I'm going to cum, baby. Make me cum all over your big fat cock," Jessica howled.

Larry pounded into her and, seconds later, she hit her peak. Her orgasm felt like it started at her toes with electric bolts passing through her body on their way to her brain. When they got there, it was like a crescendo. Jessica felt like she couldn't breathe as shockwaves of bliss coursed over her body. Her tits shook sexily as she rode out her incredible orgasm.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm cumming!" Jessica screamed.

She grunted when he shoved his cock right back up her used, stretched, and wet pussy. Larry started in right away fucking hard into her cunt. Jessica could feel another orgasm of her own brewing just below the surface.

When Larry's hands grabbed her swaying tits and pinched the nipples, it was all she could stand. She came with such force she thought her body would drain of all fluids out her cunt. She trembled beneath him as she felt his cock swell even bigger, wrapping her legs around his waist; it was driving her even crazier.

At that moment, Larry tensed up and unloaded a massive torrent of cum inside her hot pussy. Jessica groaned loudly as the nerd boy's cock emptied load after load of hot cum inside her convulsing cunt. The two lovers remained joined for another minute or two before Larry leaned down and kissed her again.

Their tongues coiled around each other as Larry's cock softened inside her soaked pussy. After a bit, Larry rolled off his friend's girl and went to pee. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. When he walked back into the room, he heard his friend's girl snoring. She'd finally passed out.

After the euphoria of what happened wore off a little, Larry knew he had to get his friend back into his own room. As quietly as he could he opened the door and, knowing that his life depended on it, Larry managed to get his friend back into his own bed. To complete the scene he pulled his friend's pants down then he went back to his room.

As he lay down on his own bed, Higgs couldn't believe he'd just fucked the shit out of the hottest girl he'd ever seen, and she was none the wiser. This vacation was shaping up quite nicely, and it was only the second day, he thought to himself as he drifted off...