Nerd's Reward Ch. 03

Story Info
Larry the geek experiences a hot (elevator) ride.
15.1k words
4.49
114.2k
67
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel's restaurant was not crowded that morning. Larry Higgs and Suellen Quinn casually chitchatted as they served themselves at the buffet table. The food looked yummy, and so did Sue. The shiny, golden ring on her left hand left no room for doubt about her civil state, though; she told Larry she was in town for a quick getaway with her husband.

Since this was a posh downtown hotel, it was all about ambiance. The piano player played soft songs, to provide the guests a pleasant environment for their breakfast. Sue asked Larry about his trip and he actually managed to answer her without too much babbling.

Although Sue did not normally dress up for an ordinary breakfast, that morning it felt right to put on the clinging red dress that she always brought along, her favorite. The scooped neckline showed off her breasts subtly without being brash or trashy. She knew that men appreciated her figure and that it did not hurt to flaunt it, just a little. She was wearing a pair of rather high, red heels that enhanced the line of her legs.

Walking slowly towards her table, she let her eyes wander across the room. Several men seemed to be staring quite openly, but while she was flattered, she really felt no attraction. After all, she was married and the most she would do was a little harmless flirting. Some of them had a puzzled look, as they realized she was talking to a pale, skinny boy, wondering if they could be related, although they were obviously not.

They finally reached the table where her husband was sitting at. He had a bottle of Bourbon in front of him, and he was just swallowing it straight up. "Who drinks this stuff so early in the morning?" Larry thought.

He could tell that her husband was short, certainly not slender, and tried to be distinguished in a way that a middle-aged man could be. The graying hair at his head and his suit indicated that he was a perhaps an executive, although he was not the type women exactly drool over.

"Hey, honey." Sue cheerfully brought his gaze to her. "This is Higgs. He is here on a school trip with his friends. Can you believe I accidentally knocked him down near the buffet?" She laughed.

"Are you alright, Mr. Higgs?" The guy shook his hand, hinting a bit of concern. "I am Doctor Tyler Quinn."

"Sure, it was no big deal." Larry assured him. "Nice to meet you, Tyler."

"Doctor Quinn." Sue's husband promptly corrected Larry.

"O-Of course." Larry mumbled, clearly embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry."

"Honey!" Sue was uncomfortable with the situation.

"It is important, Sue dear, that the youth learn to recognize and respect the titles properly." Tyler continued. "That is the hierarchy of life and they must acknowledge their superiors."

"My sincere apologies, Doctor Quinn." Larry finally said.

"Alright, Mr. Higgs." He spoke, in a holier than thou tone. "Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Absolutely, Doctor." Larry complied. "What a fucking asshole!" He thought.

"That wasn't very nice, Tyler." Sue pouted.

"Nonsense, dear." Tyler interrupted her. "I am sure young Higgs learned his lesson."

"But..." Sue attempted to express her discontentment.

"That would be enough, Suellen!" Tyler spoke in a harsh tone, waiving his hands. His sudden, uncalculated movement ended up hitting a glass of orange juice, which inevitably landed all over Sue's thin, silky dress.

"I am terribly sorry, dear." Tyler tried to apologize.

"Whatever, Tyler." Sue was clearly upset. "I am gonna go change. I am sure you can finish the breakfast by yourself." She told him before walking away.

Larry watched as the beautiful, outraged, 28-year-old blonde swept down the long, richly carpeted corridor of the restaurant like a small tornado. Her ass was wonderful, very tight and round. The firm cheeks swayed back and forth, as she rushed her way out. There was definite action in Larry's pants, as he focused his attention on the wife's beautiful set of ass cheeks.

Sue blew through the heavy oak door at the restaurant's entrance and slammed it shut behind her with a strength that astonished the casual observers.

"Uh ... Aren't you going to check on her, Doctor Quinn?" Larry noticed her husband's indifference.

"I will just let her calm down." He calmly answered. "Women seem to be so irrational at those times, but I am sure she is going to be alright."

"I suppose you are right, Doc." Larry couldn't help but smile as he excused himself, obviously heading after Sue. He had a whole load to empty and this was a great opportunity to set his plan in motion. This morning was going better than he could ever have imagined; getting even at the snob husband so by screwing his beautiful wife.

Sue took the last few steps to the elevator before punching the button, just as Larry exited the restaurant. The doors remained closed — just seconds before and it had been summoned to another floor — and she impatiently pressed the button several more times, in an attempt to rush the arrival of the lift.

Larry approached the well-dressed young man standing by the control panel who was clearly checking her out and had not, it seemed, experienced the sight of such hot, tight, fit body before. Her slightly damp dress was clung to her long legs and the magnificent globes of her shapely ass, she was truly majestic.

"Excuse me?" Larry brought the hotel's employee back to reality.

"What? Oh, right." The young man shifted his attention to Larry. "How can I help you, sir?"

"I think you can help the both of us, my friend." Larry started explaining. "Here is what I want you to do..."

***

Sue finally slid inside the elevator as the last person stepped out. Larry rushed to the elevator as the door was closing and thrust his arm through the door just before it closed all the way. The door pressed hard on Larry's arm, as he slowly worked it back and forth.

Eventually, the door realized it could not close all the way, and opened to let Larry in. Sue was looking at the floor, apparently deep in thought, but looked up suddenly, as if noticing Larry's predicament for the first time.

"Oh, sorry, I should have held the door for you," she said matter of factly.

"Hey, no problem," Larry replied.

It was an uncomfortable ride. He tried to make eye contact with her, but she avoided him completely, pretending to be fascinated by the weave of the carpet in the elevator. It was one of those large hotel complexes and they both happened to be on the top floors. The levels seemed to creep by.

He coughed softly and tried not to move until his immediate environment returned to a semblance of sanity — and for a few moments, while she wept, it seemed as if he would get his wish. Over the course of a dozen floors, she regained the composure necessary to stop her frowning, but the awkward silence still permeated the air of the small space.

As they slowly kept their journey upwards, she inhaled deeply, sighed, wiped the tears from her eyes with her fingertips, and lowered them to her sides, brushing the salty fluid off on the fabric of her skirt. She spoke into the air of the elevator as if apologizing to the machine, but obviously speaking to her silent and intimidated elevator mate.

"I am sorry about my husband. He can be a real jerk." Sue finally stopped ignoring the situation and tried to apologize.

"It's Ok, really." Larry assured her. "If you only knew the stuff I go through at school."

"I suppose part of it can be clearly blamed on my marriage." She continued. "Tyler always finds excuses to get out of doing anything, and has all but abdicated any responsibility as a husband."

"Either that, or he is just a blind idiot." Larry concluded.

For reasons she couldn't begin to explain to herself, she blushed from the cleft of her cleavage to her cheekbones. Nonetheless, she smiled in honest appreciation and retained the presence of mind to reward his forward but well-intentioned compliment with a reply.

"I suppose he really is an idiot, sometimes. I wish he could realize it." She sighed softly to end the sentence, in a tacit admission of the unkindness and inevitability of time. So certain was she that etiquette had been satisfied and that the conversation was at an end, that she was unprepared for his next, equally soft-spoken sentence.

"Then he's as careless as he is blind."

Surprised by the both the unexpected continuation of the conversation, and the ambiguity of the statement itself, Sue laughed briefly to cover her own awkwardness before thinking the statement through and realizing that it made little to no sense. She paused, as the small circular light on the panel passed from nineteen to twenty, and decided that it would be harmless to ask for an explanation.

"How so?"

He paused before turning his head to the left, meeting her eyes, and answering her question.

"Careless because he won't treat you right. An idiot for thinking he is better than everyone, including you. And blind for failing to appreciate a face that can stop traffic, a perfect, heart-shaped ass, and flawless natural breasts that make a young man regret being young." His deadpan explanation was delivered so softly that it took a moment for it to register.

She had smiled broadly and openly at his first two comments, but her jaw dropped past her bright white teeth and her eyes popped open as her mind processed the third and realized that he had, without hesitation or apology, just expounded on the qualities of her tits and bum.

The elevator chimed cheerfully and slid to a quick stop on the twenty-third floor, temporarily liberating her from the obligation of deciding whether she was gratified or offended. She stepped quickly to her left, away from Larry and the panel, to make way for a paunchy, nondescript, middle-aged man who casually claimed the space directly between them.

Larry and Sue both moved to the back corners of the elevator to space themselves equidistant from the new arrival in a casual triangle. The suit leaned forward and to his right to press the button for his destination, only two floors higher, and Sue suppressed a contemptuous snort at his sloth.

Sue decided, in the moments provided to her by the interruption of the unexpected stop, that her response to Larry's compliment — either offense or quiet satisfaction — would only be decided after she stole a look at him. Yes, she had apologized to him for her husband's manners. However, she hadn't actually looked at him.

If he expected her not to slap him as soon as they were alone in the elevator, he had better have a good argument. The elevator chimed blithely once more, and Sue used the moment of triploid motion, as the new arrival walked out and both she and Larry re-adjusted their positions in the elevator to reclaim their former spots, to spend a moment appraising her elevator-mate. She paused for a fraction of a second as Larry moved forward, to put herself just behind his motion, and turned her head slightly to the right to take him in.

Larry stood just less than six feet, and Sue pegged him, at first glance, at just under one-hundred and forty five pounds — skinny, pale, and fit in the way that comes to late teenagers. Before she could speak, she noticed that he had begun to turn to his left, towards her, and she averted her eyes forward, to focus on the seam of the polished steel elevator door as it finished closing.

As the elevator chimed yet again and began to continue its way upwards, he spoke in the same soft, tenor voice she had heard him use moments before in describing her rather flattered and suddenly shy anatomy.

"I meant no offense, Sue, but after you apologized with such honesty and enthusiasm, I though I would return the favor. At least everything I said about you was true. Will you shake my hand now and forgive me in return?" Her mind raced to find a suitable response.

Part of her wanted to challenge the bold and moderately disrespectful young man who had, however charismatically, used her intimate flesh so lightly in conversation. She latched onto polite confrontation as the proper format for the reply she wanted as the elevator slowly passed the twenty-eight floor.

"No forgiveness required, Higgs. But how do you know everything you said is true?"

"Was I in error in describing your husband?" Larry inquired.

"I don't think so. He is, most of the times, a blind and careless idiot." Sue assured him.

"Forgive me, then, for being forward, but in reply to your question I can assure you that you do, indeed, have a perfect and heart-shaped ass, that your breasts are aesthetically flawless, and that you are, without question, beautiful enough to make me wish I was ten years older, or you ten younger." He continued

She found herself blushing, both at his forwardness and his quiet, assured sincerity, and found it impossible to reprimand him when he spoke so softly, even when he was speaking of her ass so unapologetically.

She stammered through a sentence. "It would take almost fifteen, Higgs."

He looked at her and smiled a soft, regretful smile. "I assure you, Sue, that it might not even take ten."

Sue flushed again, and felt her breath catch before her mind recovered and sought, once again, a challenge to reprimand him. She decided to tell a small white lie, simply to break the pattern that had quickly grown between them, and recover her dignity. She straightened herself, quite professionally, and squared her shoulders.

"You are right about my husband, Higgs, and although I have my doubts, I don't have unbiased thoughts about my own ass. It may very well be heart-shaped and perfect, to you. In the same way, you may be right about your own regret." She tightened her stomach and pressed her chest toward the ceiling to support her harmless lie, in hindsight. "But you're wrong about my breasts. They're not natural. Tyler paid for implants two years ago."

Larry shook his head slowly and grinned.

"No, Sue, your breasts are real. You're lying."

Sue found herself suddenly irritable with this ultra-bold, disrespectful cuss of a young man in her elevator. She felt herself blushing, both at being caught in a lie and at his obvious lack of respect for her dignity. She turned to him, squared her shoulders, and raised her voice.

"I assure you, Higgs, they're fake. Now is there any chance we could stop talking about my breasts?" Sue pouted.

Suddenly, the elevator seemed to lurch, knocking Larry against the side of the wall. Sue was not so lucky and fell to the floor on her adorable ass. The elevator stopped moving, then for a second the lights flashed off, then came back on again, only noticeably dimmer.

"What the fuck?" Larry questioned the air around him, in a low tone.

"What's happening?" She was on the floor, on her side, hands rubbing her sore tailbone.

"Not sure," He said. "Here, let me help you up," and he reached out his hand toward her.

"Thank you," she said, taking his hand and gingerly regaining her feet.

"Ooohhh, my ass," she complained, continuing to rub her delicious derriere.

Larry opened a little door in the wall of the elevator and pulled out a phone. There was nothing to dial so he just lifted the handset to his head. The line was ringing. After six rings, a harried male voice came on the line. "Yeah? What seems to be the emergency?" it asked.

"We're trapped in one of the elevators," Larry said. He looked up at the row of lights that indicate the floor they were on and noticed they were all dark. He couldn't remember how high up they were. He hadn't been paying attention. "I don't know what floor we are near," he said to the voice on the line.

"We seem to have a major electrical problem in the building. Might have been caused by the remodeling going on the twenty-ninth. We're just not sure yet. How many people in your elevator?"

"Just two of us," Larry replied.

"Sorry, but that makes you low priority, we got people trapped in seven elevators. Just sit tight and wait. The power may come back on. If not, we probably won't be able to get to you for a good hour or so. Just sit tight and don't try any of that heroic climbing out of the elevator shit." The voice harshly said. "That's how people get killed in elevators. Got it?"

"Yeah, got it." Larry said. The line went dead in his hand. The elevators speakers started playing some soft, cheerful tune, as if trying to compensate for the inconvenience. He hung up the phone and turned to his companion, who was staring at him anxiously.

"We sit tight. We're low priority. Some sort of electrical problem. We have an hour or so to kill. How's your ass?"

"A little sore," she laughed just slightly as she replied.

It was Larry's turn to laugh. "I don't think I'll touch that one with a ten-foot pole," he said.

"Well, a ten-foot pole would be a bit much," she said, a mischievous grin dancing across her face. Larry couldn't believe it. Her whole attitude toward him had done a 180-degree turn in a matter of seconds. She was playing word games with him, taking what he said in a lewd way.

Larry tried to think of something clever to say to keep the conversation going in the direction that she appeared to want it to go. He began to pat the pockets on his shirt and pants as if feeling for something.

"Nah, I don't appear to have a ten-foot pole on me anyway." Sue did not seem to respond to that one.

Larry didn't want to turn her off now, before he even got her going. Throwing caution to the wind, Larry began patting his pockets again. This time he reached between his legs and gave his dick a good feel making sure it pressed tight against his pants and gave Sue a good look at its hardness.

"Nope, no ten-footer here," Larry smiled.

Sue stared at Larry's crotch; she couldn't help seeing the obscenely large bulge in his pants. Her exquisite, blue eyes grew round and opened wide when she realized what he was referring to.

"Well, let's keep it that way." She mused to herself as she looked over her long toned legs, tight hard behind and seductive hips and wondered if she managed to give the poor boy such a huge boner. After all, she was feeling a bit frisky today and decided to wear a red thong cut tightly around her luscious ass, and her dress top looked overmatched trying to confine her 36C breasts.

"We'll see about that." Larry thought. "So, what is it that you do, Sue?" He changed the subject, trying not to push his luck.

"I am a professional dancer, actually." Sue was a bit relieved that the conversation went that way.

"How cool is that!" Larry cheerfully stated. "Would you care to teach me a few moves?"

"Sorry, Higgs, but I'm not giving classes this week." She replied amiably. "I am only dancing with my husband."

"Wow, your going to turn me down for a dance at a stalled elevator." Larry said feigning his best-hurt look. "That makes me feel horrible."

Sue looked back up at him quickly "Oh, I didn't mean to do that, Higgs. I'm sorry I just meant that I am a married woman. That's all."

"I'm kidding with you, but could I have just one dance, please?" Larry begged. "It is not like you have anything better to do, after all."

"True." She laughed. "Still, I don't think that would be appropriate."

"You can call your husband and ask him." Larry gambled. "If he says no, forget it."

"Alright, kid, hold on." Sue complied; surely, her husband would never agree to such an unusual proposition. She grabbed the cell phone in her purse and called her husband; it rang several times only to reach his voice mail.

"Guess he won't pick up, huh?" Larry finally inquired her.

Feeling more than a small amount of shame at being treated so poorly by her husband, she turned to him, and extended her right hand. "Just a quick dance, to help pass the time."

She turned around and looked in the mirror. Her red dress clung to her body like a second skin. It was cut low to reveal her ample cleavage while short above the knee to reveal her fabulous legs and contour her perfect heart shaped ass. Sue felt herself blushing as she met his gaze. She was about to withdraw her invitation, when he smiled and took her hand.