Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby stared at the front of his pants and couldn't resist saying, "Yes it is dad, it's very big."

Stone caught her double meaning and grinned impishly at her. 'You little devil,' he silently thought, 'you like knowing you've made me hard.' He playfully asked, "What would your mother say?"

"She wouldn't have been as surprised as you were dad." She didn't know if he knew that her mother had given her the vibrator years ago. The two of them had often talked about sex and her father and even though she knew her mother loved him, she'd got the impression she could do without sex but that her father's sex drive was very strong and that she did it for him. When she'd implied that she wasn't comfortable with his liberal sex ideas either, she'd curiously asked her what she'd meant. Her vague answer only made her more curious. "Your father's kinky and I'm not," was all she'd say. She'd refused to elaborate, which only made her all the more interested about her father. She'd heard them making love several times over the years and enjoyed masturbating as she listened to them fuck. It wasn't as if she was obsessed with incest, but she'd often found herself wishing she could exchange places with her mother or maybe even join them. Family sex had always been her hottest fantasy.

"How can you say such things about your sainted mother young lady?" Stone laughed good-naturedly. "If she could hear you now, she'd send you to your room...oops, can't do that, no room to send you too," he laughed.

Abby stuck out her lower lip and put her hands on her hips and threw out her ample bosom and said, "Now you are trying to embarrassing me daddy." She only called him daddy when she was feeling vulnerable or very horny and right now she was a little of each.

"Sorry honey," Stone said holding up his hands, as if he was giving up. "Won't say another word, but you owe me for making me push your damn mattress half way across Kansas while you were off hiding your girl toys." He gave her tits a quick look before turning away and saying, "Come on, I'm tired, let's get your box spring in the truck." He looked warily at the bed and with mock horror said, "Unless you have more surprises you want to warn me about."

"No more surprises daddy, I promise," Abby said holding back her laughter. She couldn't help checking out his butt when he bent over. He had a great ass, tight and round, just the kind she loved holding onto while being bounced across a bed. It made her wonder again what her mother had meant when she'd said he was kinky. She bet he was a fantastic lover. Trying to suppress those incestuous thoughts, she reminded herself how grateful she was that he wasn't making anymore comments about her dildo and vibrator. She was sure most fathers would have reacted differently.

"I hope not," Stone said as he bent over his end of the bed.

"I promise." Just looking at his tight butt was getting to her. She panicked when she realized how hot and squishy she'd suddenly gotten between her legs. She knew from experience that when she got this horny that if she didn't masturbate, it was going to happen all by itself. "Be right back," she said and quickly stepped out into the hall. She stood just out of sight. With her back pressed against the wall, she immediately grabbed her tits and stuffed her hand down her shorts and began fingering her cunt. She gave her pussy a hard massage and pinched both nipples. She was so turned on right now that she knew she wasn't going to be able to stop until she'd cum.

Stone could see her shadow on the wall and knew exactly what she was doing. His cock rose to its full height and he grabbed it and stroked it as he watched her. After about a minute of watching and fantasizing about her, he couldn't resist asking, "Are you coming?"

"No!" she barked out hoarsely before she realized she'd misunderstood him. No matter, she couldn't stop now and curled her fingers up her cunt and pinched her nipples as hard as she could. Her orgasm was quick and noisy and from the look of her fingers, one of her wettest. She was sure her panties and shorts would soon be soaked through. 'Oh well,' she mischievously laughed and boldly walked back into her bedroom. "I mean yes I'm coming to help you." She saw the grin on his face and the tent pole in his pants and realized he knew what she'd been doing. It turned her on that he did. Instead of being embarrassed, she realized she liked it that he knew she'd just masturbated. It made the whole thing so hot and dirty, kind of like what she imagined incest would be like. That thought released another torrent from her pussy and made her body quake. "I just had to finish something."

"I bet you did," he said smiling. "I'm glad you're coming...to help me now," Stone smirked as watched her body tremble from her obvious orgasm. Knowing what she'd been doing made him so horny for her that he almost grabbed his dick. Catching himself before he did, he peered warily at her and then her box spring. "You're sure there's nothing under there that's going to give me a heart attack?"

"I'm sure dad," Abby said still breathing hard. "I only have those two."

"Good, then lift your end."

"Oh shit!" Abby cried out when she saw what was under her box spring. There sitting covered in dust bunnies was the long empty box that her dildo had come in. Next to it was a shorter box that had held her vibrator. She lunged for them. "Not a word dad, I swear I will just die if you say one word!" She quickly wiped them free of dust and sheepishly backed out of her room. "Be right back." She took off running down the hall and threw them in the trash.

Stone just stood there shaking his head and smiling from ear to ear. "No problem dear, dad will be right here...waiting...and looking for more of your toys." He said loud enough for her to hear, "Damn if I'm going to break my back moving this by myself though." Despite how funny it was, his cock just got harder and harder as he thought about his innocent little girl using those huge toys on her pussy. He yelled down the hall, "This will make a good story someday Abby."

"Don't you dare tell anyone daddy," she warned him when she came stomping back. "Don't you dare say a word to anyone daddy...please," she pleaded and then broke into a laugh. "This is so funny." She grabbed his arm and fell him to her. She didn't mean to press her breasts up against his arm so hard but as soon as she realized they were, she kept the pressure up. "Please don't ever say anything to anyone daddy. I'd just die." Her heavy breasts rose and fell against his arm. She could feel how hard her and excited her nipples were. Looking him in eyes she softly said, "You must think I'm awful." She was of course referring to how she was rubbing her tits against him.

"Not awful, just forgetful honey," Stone said looking directly at the two mouthwatering tits that were lying over his arm. He wasn't about to pull his arm away. He gave her an innocent smile and silently thought, 'I'd love to suck on those.' He figured if she didn't mind, he sure didn't. His cock pressed further out against his shorts. He didn't dare do anything about it. These were the moments he'd dreamed of as well as feared.

"Very forgetful," Abby said as she seductively moved her breasts back and forth across his forearm. When she was finally able to force herself to step back, her breasts immediately missed the contact with him. She let her eyes drift lower and almost gasped when she saw how hard he was now. Her little pink tongue came out and flicked hungrily at her dry lips as she stared at him. When she spoke her voice sounded husky and far away. "I'm glad you don't think I'm a bad girl daddy." She was speaking directly to his cock.

Stone followed her eyes and smiled and said, "Oh I don't know about not being a bad girl honey." He raised his eyes to her breasts and the two hard nipples in the center of them before letting them drift below her waist. Her shorts had crept far up between her legs. There was a damp spot there now. Her pussy had become a perfect camel toe and her cunt lips looked like they were trying to eat through her shorts. He couldn't believe how big and full they looked and tried to block the image of one of her sex toys or better yet, his cock stuffed between them. He wanted her and wished she felt the same way about him. It was crazy, he knew it but she was so fucking hot, and the way she was coming on to him, he just knew she felt the same way. Fighting the urge to reach down and grab his cock, he hoarsely said, "I still think it will be a good story for your children to hear someday." He turned away to his hide his inappropriate erection.

Abby could feel how wet her crotch was and knew he'd seen it and why he'd turned away. His boner was huge! Seeing it made her pussy demand attention that she couldn't give it right now and that was frustrating. Just knowing she had turned him on made her pussy flow uncontrollably. She wanted him to look at her pussy so she could feel free to look at his cock. This was getting a little scary but she was too horny to back off now. She shook her finger at him said, "Dad, if you ever dare tell anyone, I will...."

Stone turned and ended up so close to her that he could feel the heat coming from her breasts. His eyes twinkled mirthfully and he said, "What will you do Abby? Hit me with that big dildo? That would really hurt I bet." He started laughing, hard! For the first time in months, he was laughing and he letting himself go. Through his tears, he said, "Really big baby. Probably really hurt me too." He was laughing so hard now that he couldn't stand and slipped to the floor. His laughter was contagious and Abby was soon sitting next to him and laughing. She leaned against him and he said, "I'm sorry honey, I just couldn't resist."

She poked him in the ribs and said, "Its true daddy, it is big enough to hurt you so you better watch out." Wiping her tears away, she said, "This is so embarrassing." They both stopped laughing at the same time and sat in comfortable silence. Abby realized she hadn't heard him laugh like this since before her mother died. Hugging him, she said, "It's so good to hear you laugh again, daddy, it's been so long." She kissed his cheek and then poked fun at herself. "I just wish it wasn't at my expense."

"Not me," he smiled. "I think this is a riot."

"Dad you're awful."

When she rolled onto her knees to get up, the back of her shorts slipped down and gave him a great look at several inches of her taught and creamy cheeks as well as the little red thong she was wearing. He took the opportunity to touch his cock. If felt hot and full. "Sorry honey but you have to admit, that was pretty funny."

"For who? Certainly not me," she said as she deliberately stood right in front of him. His face was no more than inches from her pussy. She knew how her shorts had crept deep between the folds of her cunt and how wet they were. She didn't care. She wanted him to see how turned on he'd made her. It was wrong, she knew that but it was fun being wrong with him. Her pussy felt raw but it was worth the discomfort just to see the look in his eyes. Not carrying what he might think, she reached between her legs and pulled the damp fabric out from her cunt. "Darn shorts," she giggled mischievously. It took all of her courage to continue to stand there calmly and allow him to look at her pussy. Her eyes went to his crotch and the large swelling there. She saw it move! When she locked eyes with him, she knew something exciting and wonderful was happening between them. "We're both being sort of naughty aren't we dad?" Before he could answer, she held out her hand to him and helped him up. "Come on; let's get this thing on the truck. I'm hot and dirty." She immediately regretted her choice of words and waited for his smart remark. He didn't disappoint her.

"Oh baby, I know you are but that's why daddy loves you so much." He started laughing again. When Abby quickly spun around to say something, his jaw dropped and he stopped laughing. The top two buttons of her blouse had popped open and her breast were almost totally exposed. He could see acres of cleavage and half of each of her pinkish areolas. One nipple threatened to pop into view and he held his breath and waited for it to spring free. Before he could stop the words from coming out of his mouth, he said, "Damn Abby, those are nice."

She looked down and saw what had happened and blushed. She gave him a slow smile. "Thank you daddy, I'm glad you like them but now you're the one being dirty." She was amazed at how fun and exciting it was to let him see her tits. Her hand went to the next button, the one just below her breasts. Her fingers touched it, fumbled with it; she was tempted to open it. She knew if she did, her breasts would fall free from her blouse. She hesitantly dropped her hand and the moment was lost but she refused to cover up and let him look as long as he wanted.

"I guess a little," Stone said refusing to look away.

"More than a little daddy," she said as she openly stared at his cock. Thrusting out her chin in the direction of the large bulge in his pants, she daringly said, "That's nice too daddy." Saying that made her pussy contract and her body shake.

Stone smiled and said, "I'm glad you think so honey."

"I do, I really do," she said sucking in her breath.

"Kind of fun letting you see it," Stone said grinning.

Glancing down at her breasts, she smiled and said, "Yes it is fun." Acknowledging what they were doing, she said, "Now we're both being naughty." Twice in the past months she'd seen him naked and knew what his cock looked like soft. Now she wondered what it looked like hard. She'd been walking by his room one day when he'd been dressing. She'd moved out of sight and watched, hoping he'd masturbate. She'd been disappointed when he'd gotten dressed but she'd seen enough to memorize every inch of his long thick cock and how big his balls were and how juicy the fat the head looked. She'd snuck off before he'd seen her and masturbated with her dildo as she fantasized about how good his cock would feel inside of her.

"Dirty is as dirty does," Stone playfully said. He knew she was enjoying this as much as he was and hoped their dangerous game wasn't going to end soon because he was incredibly turned on. He knew this was wrong but he just didn't care. Incest sang in his head. She was his hot and sexy daughter and he wanted her. Pushing the incest door open further, he did something he would have never dared to do before today. With her watching intently, he reached down and adjusted his cock. "Excuse me," he said watching her eyes. They were glued to his cock. "Go a little problem here." He knew he'd just crossed that line a father wasn't supposed to cross but so help him, he loved it and from the look in his daughter's eyes, she did too.

"It doesn't look so little to me daddy. In fact it looks like a very big problem." She gave him an approving smile that said she liked what he'd done. Her tongue came out again and flicked crazily across her lips. She met his eyes and with a sultry voice told him, "But you don't ever have to apologize for doing that. You didn't do anything I didn't want to see." She paused and dramatically brushed her hand across the bare flesh of her breasts, and huskily said, "And you're not seeing anything I don't want you to see." She was so turned on that she didn't notice how her hand was moving across her nipples and exciting them. She found it impossible to pull her eyes away from his hard-on or her hand away from her breasts. She wanted him to touch it again. She smiled shamelessly at him and said, "It's kind of fun being dirty with you daddy."

"It's fun being dirty with you too," Stone said. Out of control now, he reached for his cock again and held it away from his body and displayed it for her. "And I'm glad you don't mind me doing this because it feels so damn good doing it in front of you." He inched closer to her. The sexual tension between them was as thick as the summer heat and he knew that if he didn't stop now, something would happen that he wasn't sure he could stop once started. He reluctantly removed his hand from his cock.

With her face inches from his, she said, "You didn't have to stop. I liked watching you do that." Her mouth was dry and her breathing became heavy and she felt herself being drawn into him. She wanted to show him how much she wanted what he so obviously wanted. A naughty little voice in her head kept telling her to rip open her blouse. Her hand came up and touched the last button again. She almost gave into her urges but stopped at the last second but as if it had a mind of its own, her hand moved over her breasts again. She touched each nipple with the tip of her finger and made small circles over each one. She smiled mischievously at the front of his pants. "I like seeing you touch it and I like doing this too," she said as she pressed her finger against her nipple.

"Damn Abby, that's so hot," he said staring at her hard nipples.

Looking into his eyes, she silently told him he could have her if he wanted her. When he didn't react, she cleared her throat and stepped back. "We should get this stuff on the truck or we'll never get on the road." Despite her best intentions, she just couldn't let go of what was happening and without thinking, she gave into to her lust and shrugged her shoulders and allowed her blouse to part even further. One nipple sprang into the open. She pretended she didn't notice and willed the other one to appear. They were both hard and full and were demanding to be touched. She gave him a saucy little smile and let him look at her tits for a moment longer before pulling her blouse together. She turned and wiggled her well rounded butt at him as she walked away. Over her shoulder she said, "Better hurry dad or I'm going to drive first."

Stone shook his head to clear the vision of her tits. Then it registered what she'd said. "Oh no you aren't young lady," he shouted as he ran after her. "I've driven with you before. You don't get behind the wheel of that twenty foot rig until we get out on the highway." He chased her down the hall. He didn't expect her to stop when she got to the bathroom and was surprised when she stopped at the door and spun around and faced him. She had completely unbuttoned her blouse but was holding it together. "What are you doing Abby?" he asked pulling to a quick stop.

"I'm going to take a shower daddy, want to join me?" She gave him a foxy little smile and brazenly let her blouse fall open. She let him look for a moment before slowly pulling it back together.

Stone was again mesmerized by her tits. She'd never acted so shameless or come on to him like this before. He knew what he wanted to do, the question now was, did he dare? Without thinking, he grabbed his cock and held it and showed her how big and how hard he was. "This wants to honey, more than anything but not right now little girl. We have a long drive ahead of us. I'll take a rain check." He held her eyes for a moment longer before letting go of his cock.

"I'm going to keep you to that promise daddy," Abby said as she seductively peeled her blouse off. Her big breasts bobbed and hug like perfect grapefruits. She gave him a saucy smile and stood naked from the waist up for a moment longer before quickly stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. Before it had latched, she'd pushed her shorts off and had her hand between her legs. She masturbated standing up as she thought about what she'd just done. She knew what they'd just done wasn't innocent. It was dirty and dangerous. She'd wanted him and he wanted her. Her fingers were deep up her cunt when she came. She thought about how close she'd just come to letting him fuck her.

1...34567...10