Never Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not going to stop until you've finished pleasing me... beginning now," he adds when Greta makes no move to take him into her mouth. The first swat is much more painful than the other spanking. "Don't be shy, Summer. Keep going."

And she does steadily.

Greta works her mouth faster and faster, trying her best to please him. She can't hold back whimpers after a couple more swings, but her vocalizations spur moans deep in his core. Tears well up in her eyes and she continues whining around his ever-stiffening member. She gags herself, pushing him to the back of her throat over and over again in a desperate attempt to bring him quickly to climax.

She succeeds in keeping this blow job shorter than any she's given him before. A small smile plays on her wet lips after he slides out of her mouth. She erases it quickly when their eyes meet, unsure what kind of reaction it might provoke.

"I'm going to have to find someone to spank you every time," he says with a smile. "You've certainly raised the bar." Greta's stomach flips, knowing his expectations will be higher the next time. Worrying about that isn't going to change anything though. For now, he seems to be in a good mood.

Probably has something to do with the early morning romp with the gorgeous brunette.

"Thank you, Summer. You're dismissed. I'll contact you soon." Then when they are alone he continues, "Can I trust you to go back to your room and get cleaned up?"

Greta simply nods and begins slowly dismounting the table until he grabs her by the chin. "I want to hear you say it... and address me properly."

"Yes... yes sir. You can trust me."

"Good girl. Upstairs you go." He swats her ass playfully as she walks away. She ventures a glance behind her to see a rare grin on his beautiful face. No matter how terrifying or cruel he is, there is no denying he's wonderfully handsome.

CHAPTER 11: The Club

A breakfast tray is waiting for Greta when she exits the bathroom in a luxurious silk robe and a fluffy towel around her damp hair. A quick scan of the room reveals she is alone and there's not that familiar nagging feeling telling her she isn't. She relishes being alone, sinking into the oversized bed with her meal.

By the time a girl arrives with another tray for lunch, Greta is getting bored. She debates leaving her room while she eats. She won't try to escape the house; perhaps that will be allowed. An hour later, spent fearing consequences, Greta decides it's worth the risk.

She encounters no one as she creeps down the hall, still unsure whether roaming around is permitted. She peers into open doorways, hoping to see Liam before he sees her. She is enthralled by one of these rooms and pushes the door open wider to get a better look.

Bookshelves line the walls, floor to exceptionally high ceiling. The overstuffed sofas and chairs call to her and she knows this is the perfect location to spend her free time today. She settles in with a randomly-chosen book and finishes much more of it than she thought she would.

"Greta!" a deep, angry voice tears her from her story. She leaps up immediately, dropping the book and losing her place.

"Right here," she tells him as she steps into the hall. His expression is unreadable as he strides towards her. "I got bored. I wasn't trying to upset you. I wasn't trying to escape." She drops her eyes to the ground and cringes as he reaches for her.

"Don't be afraid of me."

"But you..." She stops mid-sentence, scared she might anger him.

"Sorry for ignoring you today; I've been busy. I'm not angry you left your room. Go continue your book, and I'll fetch you later. We have plans this evening." He smashes his mouth against Greta's lips, which are parted slightly in a look of surprise. She doesn't respond. Her body – lips included – is too shocked to move.

The rough kiss doesn't last long but she feels lightheaded when he removes his hand from the nape of her neck. He smiles mischievously as if he knows perfectly well the effect he has on her. "I need to get back to work. Stay out of trouble."

Greta eagerly returns to her book and remains in the library until Liam returns. When he does, he simply tells her to go freshen up and put on the things he's laid out for her. The mystery makes her stomach clench in a somewhat pleasant way.

"...and only the things I've laid out for you."

The dress that hangs on her bathroom door is gorgeous. The deep purple color could almost be mistaken for black. It hangs beautifully and has a bit of a shine to it when the setting sun bounces off. She follows its flowing length down to a pile sitting in the chair below.

When she lifts the skimpy black thong, she realizes there's a small plastic insert. That's not near as intimidating as what she sees below it still lying on the chair though. The anal plug is spade-shaped, growing very wide before its flat base. The other implement looks like two tweezers attached by a delicate chain. A small ring slides up and down each one to pinch the ends together.

Greta slips out of her clothes and into the dress and the panties, leaving the other things on the chair untouched. The dress hugs her waist, showing off her fit frame, but the looseness and shortness leaves her feeling exposed. While she's applying makeup, her panties buzz, making her muscles clench deep in her core. Liam is standing in the doorway with a smirk while he holds up a small remote.

"Take them off. The gown too. Looks like I have to help you get dressed properly," he says, glancing down at the chair which should be empty.

"Please don't..."

"Strip. Now." She reluctantly follows his order, slipping the straps off her shoulders as slowly as possible. "Are you trying to arouse me?" The startled look on her face tells him that wasn't her intention.

Something besides whips and chains arouses him?

She quickly removes the dress and hangs it back up. After placing the panties back on the chair, she stands with her arms folded over her nakedness. "Bend over. Hands on the chair. Legs spread but straight." She squirms as the sound of him removing his belt reaches her ears.

"Now tell me why you're being punished."

"I didn't put those things on... Sir."

"What things?"

"The... the butt plug and the nipple clamps."

"Now apologize after each strike. Full sentences." The belt slices through the air loudly and produces a large smack when it hits her vulnerable cheeks.

"I'm sorry for not wearing the plug and the clamps." SMACK. "Oooh I'm sorry for not wearing the... the plug and the clamps." This repeats only a couple more times, lucky for Greta.

"Stay in that position and insert the plug. Apparently you need supervision." Embarrassment eats at her as he knew it would. After she forces it partly inside slowly, he swats away her hand.

"You lost the luxury of easing it in like that," he informs her as he shoves it inside. The twisting that follows makes her eyes water and she can tell he's angry. "Hands behind your back then pick up the clamps... Give them to me." She understands she's meant to use her mouth and does as she's told. He pinches each one in place, tightening them more than she would've had she put them on herself.

"These weren't meant to be punishments. I gave you a chance to put them on comfortably. I have a fun evening planned. Don't ruin it." He holds the dress above her head, waiting for her to insert her arms before dropping it down over her slim figure. A smile creeps onto his face as he admires the way it hangs on her body. She's taken by surprise when he links his arm through hers and leads her into the hallway like a gentleman.

Descending the large, ornate stairs accompanied by such a handsome stranger feels like something out of a movie... out of a dream, especially for an overly-timid girl plucked out of a lonely, mundane life. She wonders for a moment if anyone misses her... if anyone has even noticed. Perhaps her cell phone has a missed call from her Aunt Peggy. She checks in often.

"Penny for your thoughts?" His voice wrenches her from her musings and she shakes her head briefly. A limo awaits them outside and the driver stands with the door open. Liam ushers her inside and sits uncomfortably close. When she slyly tries to scoot over he places a hand firmly on her thigh.

The limo pulls away, headed to an unknown destination and his strong palm stays planted on her leg. The motions of his hand are slightly arousing especially as the hem of her dress begins sliding upwards and the slit up the side allows more of her pale, perfect leg to peek out. She shifts farther away from him again.

"Get used to this. You're to be glued to my hip all evening, understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"And you'll sit still while I do as I please." His hand disappears under her dress through the slit and she presses her thighs closer together. The vibrations in her panties are intense until she relaxes her legs, allowing him better access. One finger slips beneath the thin fabric and inside of her.

"Ahh yes we're going to have fun tonight," he says in response to the dampness he finds, but he places his hands back in his lap for the remainder of the ride.

The nondescript building they arrive at reveals nothing about the itinerary for the evening, but she doesn't ask. An oversized bald man opens an unmarked door after the limo driver lets them out. The music makes the whole place pulse with a steady rhythm. The lights are dizzying as they flash into the dark hallway they've entered. Fog prevents Greta from making out anything more than dark shapes moving about in the room beyond.

Liam's hand finds the small of her back and propels her forward. They enter the club-like atmosphere side by side, but Greta's feet stop at the top of a small flight of stairs, afraid to descend into the unfamiliarity below.

Her dress had seemed short and the slit up the side neared immodest, but compared to the other women present, Greta's outfit approaches prudish. The shirtless men aren't nearly as shocking as some of the women wearing nothing but shear lace panties. The room smells of leather and sweat... and sex. An abundance of all of those can be seen everywhere.

"Is this legal?" Greta can't keep herself from asking. When Liam doesn't respond at first, she glances up and is met with a grin.

"They're all consenting adults. There are rules and safewords – plenty of precautions."

"I'm not consenting..." A flicker of a plan flashes in Greta's intense dark eyes.

"That is true" wasn't the response she expected.

"You're not worried I'll tell someone this?" She mentally kicks herself for the disappointment that leaks into her voice.

"People here... know me... respect me. Many are already aware you're here against your will. Others would probably think we're role playing. The kidnap fantasy is a favorite among subs these days. In either case, no one here will squeal. They know there would be severe consequences." This monologue does not completely squash Greta's hope of escape, but does discourage it. "Besides, we're only here to observe... as long as you behave yourself... And tattling certainly counts as misbehaving."

Tattling? More like reporting a crime.

Greta walks as if in a dream. They follow a scantily-clad woman to a table without Liam saying a word. Its opulence and seclusion while still having a view of most of the action makes Greta suspect he is as important as he claimed.

"So why bring me here?"

"I'm going to ignore the ugly tone of voice for now because you're probably very uncomfortable. I told you I brought you here to observe."

"For what purpose?"

"I'm trying very hard to refrain from bending you over this table and spanking that disrespect out of you while the whole crowd watches." Greta visibly shrinks deeper into the booth and drops her eyes to her lap. He lifts her face by the chin and turns it to face him.

"I want you to see how much they enjoy it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. These people participate willingly. You don't want to enjoy it, but you do."

"I do not enjoy it. None of it."

"Don't lie to me or I'll prove you enjoy it by making you cum in front of a crowd again."

"I hate you," she mumbles, trying to convince herself more than anything, hardly realizing it had been audible. In a flash her face is pressed into the booth on the other side of his lap and her panties are buzzing. The smacks as his hand meets her defenseless bottom can't be heard over the music, but the butt plug is visible to anyone who glances their direction. She shudders with the humiliation of her position and because of the building pressure inside her core. She can feel his growing erection pressing into her stomach and she squirms on his lap to increase his discomfort.

"Don't," he says sternly, lifting her from across his lap. Part of her is disappointed when the vibrations stop. She needs release, but now she's not the only uncomfortable one. The smirk on her face disappears the moment she realizes it's there.

"Would you like a drink?" For a moment, his question does not compute.

"Yes, yes please." She can't hide the eagerness in her voice. He raises two fingers to someone across the room and a drink for each of them arrives almost immediately. Yes he must be a big deal here. Greta takes a long drag of whatever has been set in front of her, counting on the alcohol to improve the evening.

"Make it last because that's all you're going to get. Besides, there's a strict two-drink limit anyway."

"I'm sure they'd make an exception for you." Had that small amount of alcohol made her bold? Or perhaps it was the control over him she displayed while across his lap.

"Yes they probably would, but I want you to be fully aware of anything I do to you tonight." The two sit in companionable silence sipping their drinks for a while. Greta looks from her fruity cocktail to Liam, but nowhere else. He constantly scans the room, paying no attention to her.

"I've never been one for fireplay." Greta jumps at his comment, looking up at him then following his line of sight to a bound woman under a man with a strange-looking wand. "I wouldn't mind putting you in a cage though." She finishes her drink at the thought instead of responding.

"Look who it is," a confident male voice booms over the music as he approaches their table. She cringes when Jase places his hand on her shoulder. "Why so glum you two? Come have some fun."

"We're just observing tonight," Liam explains.

"Okay okay no stunts, but what about observing from the dance floor?"

"I'm going to pass, thanks. Now run along." He speaks to Jase like an annoying child.

"What about the little lady? Could I borrow her for a dance?"

"She doesn't want..."

"I'd love to," Greta cuts in. "That is, if it's okay with my Master." Liam scrutinizes the puppy dog eyes coming from the two people before him, knowing one or both of them must be up to something.

"One song. And only with you, Jase. Nothing inappropriate either."

"Yes sir," Jase responds mockingly. He leads her down to the crowded dance floor and immediately presses up against her from behind. Though usually very coy, Greta has always been able to let loose in the club. She loses herself in the music and tries to forget who she's grinding up against. Every now and then when she does look around, she catches Liam's eye. He looks away each time as if he had not been watching intently, but she knows he is.

"What are you up to, you little minx?" Jase says into her ear. She turns to face him, never missing a beat.

"Just trying to have some fun."

"You're going to get us both in trouble." He sounds out of breath. She presses up against him and feels a growing bulge.

"You can't control yourself?" She asks in her most sultry tone with the sexiest smile she can muster. He chuckles uncomfortably.

"You are a little minx," he says, trying to ignore her hand that has traveled from his shoulder to tease the hair at the nape of his neck. "Now you've done it." Jase lifts his hands off her and puts them near his shoulders feigning innocence just before she's spun around by a strong grip.

"What are you doing?" Liam grumbles, holding her in front of him by her upper arms.

"Dancing," she says as she slowly lifts her arms to his shoulders. He loosens his grip and she takes this as an invitation to move closer. "I didn't think you wanted to dance." She presses her body against his, but he stays stiff and unmoving.

"I don't know what game you're playing, but I suggest you stop." She obediently drops her arms and turns to leave the dance floor. It's not overly surprising when he quickly ensnares her waist, pressing her backside to the hardness in his pants. She doesn't hide the smile of victory that spreads across her face. She's still wearing it when her and Jace make eye-contact across the dance floor. He's already found another partner and he returns the smile with one of his own and the shake of his head.

The smallest illusion of control feels amazing and Greta relishes it. She gradually turns up the heat of her dance moves eventually eliciting a moan from Liam, followed by "Keep this up and I may have to take you downstairs to the dungeons."

She turns to face him with mock apology. "But I haven't misbehaved have I?" He shakes his head and she presses herself tightly against him in response, still swaying with the music. "Then why would we need to go to the dungeons?"

"You know what you're doing to me," Liam says through a clenched jaw.

"Would you like me to stop dancing?" He can feel the nipple clamps through their clothes and it is worth the discomfort for Greta.

"Come," he says sternly, taking her by the arm. She chuckles at his word choice, but he ignores her. A woman stands with a door open past a handful of closed doors and large windows, some of which showcase acts that make Greta uncomfortable but intrigued.

"Curtains open or..."

"Closed," Liam responds before she can finish. The door is barely shut when he forces Greta to her knees in front of him. Her hands reach his belt before his do and she takes her time unbuckling it. When she leans forward to use her mouth on the button of his pants, he pushes her away and releases it himself.

She licks her lips then slinks her tongue across his sack and up lazily from the base to the tip of his turgid member. His hand firmly tangled in her hair tells her he is in no mood for teasing. She takes him all the way into her mouth and it takes only moments before he shoots his load into the back of her throat.

Instinctively she moves to wipe the corner of her mouth then puts that finger into her mouth when she realizes he's watching. She smiles up at him from the floor, "You're right. This has been a fun evening."

He doesn't smile back because this was clearly her victory and he doesn't like to lose.

CHAPTER 12: Control

Liam pulls Greta up off the floor in the dungeon of the BDSM club then yanks her dress over her head even faster. She's been wondering all evening what her attempt at seduction would result in. She knew from the start her Master would probably not be pleased if she caused his undoing, which is exactly what she did. No matter what happens now, she's proud of the small bit of control she's shown over him.

She doesn't squirm when he bends her over the only piece of furniture in the room: a large bed that takes up the majority of the small space. Her panties are ripped off and the butt plug is wrenched from inside her, bouncing across the floor after he discards it.

He unceremoniously fills the empty space with multiple fingers, making her groan in pure pleasure. It's not even the slightest bit painful after having been stretched all evening. His other hand finds the steamy wet opening and fills that too. Both hands pump furiously in and out of her, creating heavenly friction.