Never Confuse Kindness for Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

I could feel several of his ribs crack and I decided I had enough of this nonsense. I swiped his legs with mine and he went down at once. I remember my instructor telling me "if you get an enemy down, keep him down!"

I jumped on his two ankles with all my weight and I felt at least one crack. I placed several well aimed kicks to his nuts and I could feel them get squished as my fancy dress shoes did their business. He was still naked and moaning when I drop kicked him in the head. The room went suddenly quiet except a low quiet moan from Tommy. I couldn't resist the temptation to give him a matched set so I broke his other arm in two places. I also jumped on his knee caps to make me feel better. It did wonders for my attitude.

"There Tommy, now that is insult to injury." I told him this as I kicked him in the side of the head once more as he passed out.

What I did may sound cruel but I never ever remember Tommy giving anyone a break or just leaving some unfortunate student alone. He was 100% pure asshole and I felt no mercy towards him what so ever. He was an enemy of the worse kind and I treated him as such.

All this time Carrie was just looking at me with fear and wonder. I had never so much as raised a finger in front of her the entire time she knew me. Not even when other men were trying to pick her up. Sometimes I think she did it on purpose to see what I would do. She really thought that I was a wimp. Well I could see by the look on her face and she didn't think that anymore. She just saw me kick the shit out of a guy who had over 8" and 100lbs. on me.

"Every time you flirted with other guys in front of me I knew what you were doing. One time at the bar downtown I didn't think you even wanted me to pull you away from one of those apes. Well every time you were wondering if that other guy was bigger or stronger than me, he probably wasn't."

"I could do to all those losers the same thing I just did to your asshole boyfriend. You see Carrie a real man can walk away from a fight and know he could have won. I almost killed my little brother Billy when I was younger and I learned to control my temper. That is what a real man does, he acts like a man! Not the shit that asshole on the floor was pulling. You made the classic mistake Carrie, never confuse kindness for weakness." I informed my wife.

"I have always treated you with love and respect. That time is over forever. Carrie you are a cheating slut and I want you to leave here after I am gone. I don't care where you go or what you do. If I see you in this apartment ever again, I will make what I did to your BOYFRIEND look like kid stuff." I told her this with the most anger I have ever had towards her.

She just looked at me with big saucer shaped eyes and said nothing. I turned and left my apartment without another word. I would never touch her again knowing Tommy Billinger put his dick in her, never ever! I went back to work for some strange reason. I felt like that was more like home than my own apartment now. About a half an hour later the cops showed up and took me downtown.

Word spread around work fast that I kicked some huge guy's ass and sent him to the emergency ward. I didn't get a scratch or even get a good work out with the fight I gave Tommy. I said to my boss Bill as the police took me away in handcuffs "Your next you back stabbing piece of shit. I will be back!" I told him this with the same anger I had towards Carrie. He looked very scared after hearing the rumors of the big guy I just beat up.

I was downtown for the rest of the day until a good friend posted my bail. I returned to work and went to look for my boss. I figured since I was already in deep shit I might as well clean house. When I got there I was told he quit and wouldn't be coming back. The president of the company then pulled me into his office and we had a small heart to heart talk.

"Peter I love your work but you can't go around beating people up and threating my employees" he told me.

I explained about what occurred at my apartment and all the shit my boss was doing. I even told him I had video proof he was stealing my designs and ideas. He said nothing but just smiled.

"Peter I always knew there was something strong under that face you hide behind. Bill your boss was an asshole and it was just a matter of time before he would have been gone anyway. Actually you did me a favor."

"Oh by the way, you are the only one I know who does three totally different designs for budget conscious clients which includes estimates for material and labor. As soon as Bill presented your ideas as his I knew he was a lying piece of shit taking credit for someone else's work, yours." he told me this with an even bigger smile.

"Here is the name of my lawyer. He is very good, so he should help you with your assault case as well as your divorce. When this is all over and if you are not sitting in jail your job will be waiting for you. Until then you have to stay away from here until all things are settled. Tell me Peter, did you really kick this big guy's ass who was sleeping with your wife?" he asked me with even a bigger smile.

"Yeah but it only took about two minutes. It wasn't much of a work out." I told him laughingly.

"Ok Peter, good luck and keep me informed." he finally said to me as I shook his hand and left.

I went back to my apartment and it was empty. Carrie had taken all her clothes and anything she needed. I didn't really care what she took. Then in one excited panic filled moment I rushed to the bedroom and looked around. Sure enough there it was by the side of the dresser still running, my little pocket recorder.

Well that about brings me back to my present situation; sitting in a court room waiting for 12 strangers to tell me where I will be eating lunch for the next 6 to10 years. I would take what was coming to me and didn't think I would get off on the charges. I really messed Tommy up.

I was charged with several legal sounding terms that meant basically you kicked his ass. They read a lengthy list of Tommy's injuries. It was not pleasant at all. If I started at the head and worked down he had a big cut to his head, punctured ear drum, concussion, broken jaw, missing teeth north and south, broken shoulder, two broken arms, one broken wrist, 7 broken ribs, one missing testicle, two shattered kneecaps, one broken leg, one broken ankle, one sprained ankle and 4 broken toes.

Every time they brought him in court he was in a wheel chair all bandaged up. There should have been some pity in me but I just couldn't find any. This man just didn't warrant any. I would laugh to myself calling him my new nick name I gave him, "Toothless Tommy".

I tried to be serious and calm when I was in court. The jury still had a hard time seeing me, a 5'7" design architect who weighs 185 lbs. beating this huge 6'3" big guy up so bad. I looked up and the jury came in and sat down. The foreman remained standing.

The bailiff called everyone to order and the judge asked if the jury had reached a verdict?

"Yes we have your Honor." the head jury foreman told the court and the judge.

"We find the defendant NOT GUILTY of all charges." he said to the room as it erupted in noise and commotion. He looked at me and gave me a wink. I had to do a double take to register what I had just seen. The president of my company then turned me around and congratulated me telling me to take the rest of the week off and come back to work on Monday. I shook his hand and got hugs from my friends and all the well-wishers. Even Leo was there and he congratulated me and gave Tommy the finger when he was looking over. Tommy's expression was priceless.

As I left the court room with my lawyer I looked at Tommy and gave him the finger myself, just to feel better. He looked like he wanted to kick my ass again but his mind was writing checks his body couldn't cash. I smiled as I left the courtroom a free man.

I looked behind me in the hallway as I was leaving and I saw the head foreman for the jury. He motioned for me to come over and talk to him.

"Mr. Huckelby, my name is Harry Peterson. I am glad to see you got off on all the charges. I felt, as did everyone on the jury, that you were acting in self-defense. On a personal note you had nothing to worry about. That is why I took the job as foreman so I could make sure you were set free. The video recording of the event was the proof we both needed. " he confessed to me with his voice lowered.

"Why would you want to do that for me?" I asked him this as he just smiled at me while putting out his hand to shake mine.

"Class of 1992 Mr. Huckelby at your service! I was one year ahead of you when you went to my high school. Tommy picked on me until my Mom moved me to another school. He made my life hell for the entire time I was there. That stupid shit had bullied so many people he didn't remember me at all. I saw what he used to do to you too. He finally got what he deserved though Peter. Good luck in the future and remember not all assholes come out on top, just ask Tommy." he said this as he walked away from me with a big smile on his face.

My wife came up to me just after that and wanted to know if we could talk. I told her no and said she should move on with her life because I was going to also. "I do love you Carrie but I can never love you again. It hurts too bad to say in words." with that I turned away and left her standing there in the hallway.

The recording I made showed Tommy making fun of me and not leaving the apartment when I asked him to. My wife said nothing so the jury took that to mean she agreed with me. Tommy was asked to leave a second time, again no response from Carrie and then he attacked me. You can see the fight up until he gets thrown into the door frame by me. The recorder went flying face down by the dresser after that.

I watched the playback and listened to the audio of when the cops came in. My wife said I started it and that I beat up Tommy for revenge. You could later hear her saying to herself how she was going to talk to me and what lies she was going to tell. I could hear her making up a new story as she went along. She never even seemed to be sorry about cheating on me.

The good thing about Tommy's recording that day was that he admitted he was doing 'non work duties' while on the clock so his work insurance from the apartment complex would not help him. He was beat up and shut out. I heard he had to go to a physical rehab place out of town. He would never be the same again. His family had to foot the bill also.

Well I was in for some surprises when I got back to work on that following Monday. My office was cleaned out and my stuff was moved to my old boss Bill's office. I now had Bill's old job and was my own boss now. That was sweeter than sweet.

Also around the office the women started to take notice of me and at least 4 came up to me my first week as boss and asked me out on a date. They asked ME out, can you believe it? I found out later that the president was telling people I was a retired special force's guy who was a spy for the government part time between designs. The women in my office all eat it up and I am now looked at with some kind of mystery and intrigue, imagine that.

Carrie and I are now divorced and I have been seeing some women at work and I few outside. I miss her but just the thought of Tommy's dick in her is enough to never want to see her again. The women from work are really trying to please their new international spy in and out of bed. James Bond you had better watch out!

The End!

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12