Never Cry Werewolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing." Marianna whispers not wanting to ruin the peaceful environment of the room.

"It is isn't it?" A deep voice booms behind her.

Marianna jumps and turns surprise lighting her eyes as she sees who it is.

"Bale, what are you doing here?"

He looks pleased at her surprise, "My cousin works here, Achilleo the big brutish guy that helped me move." He chuckles.

"He owns this place?"

"Yea I know you wouldn't think he could create something so nice with how moody he is." He smirks and reaches his arm out.

"May I escort you Madam?" He dramatically bows making her laugh.

"Of course fine sir." She replies in her snootiest accent.

Bale walks past the Maitre d' nodding at him in greeting leading Mariana into the restaurant the dark beautiful reds and dark browns entrance her and a smile lights her face easily. He leads her to a back room with a wrap around leather couch and glass table.

"So what are you doing here beautiful?" He asks sending a waiter away after ordering something she can't understand.

"Well, actually I'm looking for a new job."

"Really, and you want to work for my cousin, he's the most difficult man ever."

Mariana smiles, "Well I didn't know your cousin owned this place."

"I could help you get the job, give in a good word."

"Thanks but no thanks I've got this." Mariana says with confidence that is slowly dwindling.

He nods in respect, "Ms. Independent huh?"

The place was amazing and it immediately lowered her confidence she was unsure what they would want with a mediocre bartender.. She pushes the thoughts out of her heads and concentrates on Bale as he starts a conversation that has her laughing. As the food comes Mariana barely stops herself from melting, or letting her thoughts drift to Achilleo. The thought of Achilleo in the kitchen makes her shiver. She's snapped out of her thoughts as the thick curtain to the private room is yanked open.

"Bale who the hell do you have in my restaurant..." His icy eyes glance at Mariana and he looks as if he's shocked and a bit pissed, but that lasts only a second before his eyes go stony.

He smirks, but it's not amused at all, "Well it's the latest arm candy, you work pretty fast Bale."

Mariana's eyes blaze and she jumps up "Actually asshole I was coming here for a job and I happened to see Bale!"

His standoffish expression angers her even more, "Hey calm down bunny you have nothing to prove to me."

Mariana almost explodes in anger as she stalks up to him, Bale looks between the two in confusion.

"That was way out of hand Achilleo." He says standing up walking behind Mariana to hold her back; she looks like she's ready to punch Achilleo.

Mariana huffs in frustration, "I don't know what's your problem, but you need to fix it and fast!"

She glances at the clock on the wall, "I'm leaving."

Bale tries to grab her arm but she pulls away, "I have to go to work." She grates out through gritted teeth.

"I'll take you." He follows Mariana and looks back at his cousin in question.

Achilleo ignores him and slumps in the soft leather sofa, "I need a drink."

*******

Mariana couldn't believe this was happening, she was sure that her day was going to be horrible. She had finally got Bale to leave subsequent to proving that she was fine. Than after being late for work, because she spent an hour dissecting her and Achilleo's encounter with Leann, she gets yelled at by the creepy manager yet again; Mariana was ready to get this day over quickly. Until he showed up, he was bent over a glass of gin, and his face seemed dour, he was flipping through what seemed to be a letter. Mariana couldn't believed her eyes and thought the best thing to do was try to sneak past him, but those crystal blue eyes never seemed to miss a thing a thing, as they caught her slipping past his table.

"Well look who's here." She tries to smile as she says this but her face is stuck in shock.

Achilleo throws back his head, his beautiful black hair falling down his shoulders and his bright white teeth on display. His blue eyes twinkle in amusement and Mariana is sure she won't be able to stand any longer. His laughter is enchanting and she can't help but smile also, he finally straightens and looks her straight on, those blue eyes never loosing that amused twinkle.

"I do believe that you're stalking me Ms. Mariana."

He looks down at her and Mariana shifts around underneath his pleased gaze.

"So... what are you doing here?"

He laughs again, this time softer and in a husky way that makes Mariana feel vulnerable.

"I should be asking you that, I was sure my cousin would have you in bed by now."

He says this with a smile but the way he stares at her so intensely says otherwise.

Mariana smiles softly "Well he is a charmer, but like I said I have to work and this happens to be the place I work."

He nods, looking at her until she gets nervous and anxious.

"Well, I've got stuff to do so..."

His lips create a devastating grin, those full lips forming perfectly over beautiful teeth. Mariana never thought she would be a teeth person but everything about Achilleo seemed to tempt her.

"Yea I understand I have to go soon anyway...hey how about you come over to the restaurant when you get off?"

Mariana breaths in deeply, she's sure she's in trouble now.

"We can talk about that job." He adds looking down at his shoes, his face taking on a boyish quality.

Marianna smiles, "Well I don't know, you were a bit of an ass."

Her kindness confuses her when just a little while ago he was calling her arm candy. Yet as soon as she looks into those icy blues she forgets it all.

"Yea I was one, I'm just not having the best of days, and I really shouldn't have took it out on you, you'll get free food." He beams at her his eyes staying steady on hers.

She can't help the grin that spreads across her face and Achilleo looks at her in amazement.

Mariana pretends to think for a second tapping her chin "Well...I don't know."

He laughs and reaches out his arms as if begging "Please, pretty please."

He pouts his full pink lips and she almost swoons.

"Well okay, sure why not"

He almost jumps in joy and picks up his briefcase that Mariana didn't even notice sitting next to his chair, he begins to head out looking back at her.

"So I will see you tonight?"

"You'll see me tonight." She giggles.

He nods excitedly, "Okay tonight."

Heading out of the door Mariana takes time to admire his tight butt in the perfectly fitting jeans, she was absolutely positive that she was in trouble.

12