Never Doubt I Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next hour we wandered through the warehouses drinking in the show but now a couple, holdings hands, touching, exchanging kisses. When the performance ended the crowd was ushered into several rooms as bands played music. Rick and I danced for an hour. Our kissing and touching became increasingly more aggressive. When we piled into a cab bound for the hotel I attacked him, kissing him over and over. When the cabbie reached the hotel we slipped him a bill with a generous tip, we were not waiting for change. We hurried through the lobby, but were disappointed to find another couple on the elevator. We'd have to wait until we got to the room. There, my hands shaking, I fumbled with the key card, unable to open the door. Rick took it from me and effortlessly inserted it in the door; the buzz let me know I'd soon enter a world I had never imagined.

When we got into the room he pushed me against the wall and kissed me with frantic intensity. His tongue and lips were like a whirlwind driven, I now know, by years of suppressed need and desire.

I had to calm him down.

I turned my back. "Darling, please undo my dress."

He grasped the zipper and pulled it down.

"Now my bra."

He fumbled with the snaps. His hands were shaking.

"Take your time, they're complicated."

He slowed down, unhooking the snaps. I turned back around, letting my dress fall to the floor and tossing my bra onto a nearby chair. I was wearing heels, stockings, garter and panties.

"I'm sorry Mom, I'm so nervous. I've wanted this, waited for it, for years."

I glanced down at my body. "I hope you're not disappointed."

"Oh gosh no, Mom. You could never disappointment me. You're beautiful."

"I want to see you," I paused, "naked."

He started to fumble with his clothes. I held up a hand.

"Please, let me, I'd like to do it."

I unbuttoned his shirt, ran my fingers along his hairless chest, and kissed his nipples.

"I guess I wasn't paying attention. When did you become a man?"

"Do you really think so?'

I pressed my hand against his erection, drawing a sharp exhalation of air from him. "Oh yes I do, yes, I most certainly do."

I removed his shoes and socks, undid his belt, and pulled off his pants. I carried his clothes to the closet, carefully placing them on hangers, and then took my time strolling back, giving him time to examine my form. My eyes, on the other hand, were locked on his underpants, which were tented by a very impressive pole.

I kneeled down and removed his boxers.

"Wow!"

"It is okay Mom?"

"Its better than okay, its magnificent."

His cock was at least an inch and a half longer than his father's and much thicker. It was heavily veined and purple in color, the head a dusty brown. His ball sac was thick and heavy. The irony struck me. His father, who had often derogated his son's masculinity, carried around a water gun compared to this cannon.

My mouth was watering. My husband complained that I didn't suck his cock enough but, I thought, he was not offering me something like this. I looked at it hungrily.

"Honey, do you mind if I taste your cock? Suck on it?"

"No, no, I mean yes, I mean its okay Mom."

I asked him to lay on the bed and crawled on after him. I wrapped my fingers around his dick. I was perplexed by exactly how to approach it. "My god honey...you're so... big."

I ran my hand up and down his tool. I brought my face close to it, loving it's earthy masculine smell. I kissed it, licked some pre-cum from the tip, and then, stretching my jaw as wide as I could, closed my eyes, and thought here goes nothing. I took several inches into my mouth.

"Oh gosh Mom...ohhhh goshhhh...," he moaned.

He was big. I started to gag, but he already seemed insecure enough about his bedroom skills. I suppressed the gag reflex and bobbed my head up and down as long as I could before releasing him. His fat member was covered with my saliva. I studied it while sucking my numb lips into my mouth to restore the circulation.

"Did I do good, baby. Did I suck it right. Do you want Mommy to suck your cock some more?"

When he nodded yes I licked the length of his tool.

"OH gosh Mom...yes...oh fu..." he stopped. Had he ever cursed around me? "Oh yesssss..."

I wrapped my mouth around his cock and moved my head up and down while licking and sucking him. I studied his face, his lips were parted and his eyes closed; he was immersed in the pleasure my mouth was bringing him. I cupped his testicles. They were tightening up. He was getting close! I thought all the better, that way he would stay hard longer when the inevitable happened; when I took him into my cunt. I juiced and spasmed at the thought.

"Oh god yeasssss...Oh Mom...," he said over and over again.

I came up for air.

"Do you like it."

"Yeah, it's better than I imagined."

"You've got a beautiful delicious cock, son." I thought for a second and then decided to say it. "Mommy wants you to come in her mouth before she fucks you."

I took him back into my mouth. He was in heaven, moaning loud, pre-cum dripping from him. He put a hand on the back of my head but quickly removed it. I placed it back on my head, letting him know it was okay. He gently ran his fingers through my hair. I kept sucking and lavishing affection with my tongue. I decided to see how much more of him I could take into me and soon he was banging against the back of my mouth. I played with his testicles, fondling the source of his cum. He was becoming more excited; his hand on my head forced me down, cramming more of his dick in my mouth. The thought of him taking control sent a shock wave through my cunt. I surrendered completely, taking my cue from him, letting him move my head up and down, letting him determine how hard and fast he'd fuck my face.

He grunted and his fat testicles retracted into his body; the sweet creamy stuff shot up the length of his tool and filled my mouth. I struggled to capture every delicious drop, making a show of savoring his jism, my face aglow in pleasure. A drop or two escaped from the corner of my mouth and fell onto a breast.

He was wide-eyed, staring at me.

"How long have you dreamed about me sucking you off, darling?"

"Don't remember the first time. It's been, like, forever. You're the sexiest sweetest woman in the world."

"You sure? You haven't met them all."

"I'm sure."

I lay on the bed next to him, my head on his shoulder, my hand rubbing his chest. His arm ran down my back. For awhile we were quiet, then I spoke. "Are you ready to return the favor?"

"Yes." His voice faltered, "It's just that, I've never done it before. I'm not sure how. I've practiced a lot in my head."

"Well, I'm sure you'll be the best Mommy-eater ever. Let me show you the basics."

I spread my legs. This is my vagina." I sank a finger inside, letting off a low growl. "Sensitive inside, sensitive outside." I ran the wet finger from my cunt to my asshole, sighing happily. "This is my perineum, sensitive and generally underappreciated." I placed my hands above my clitoris and spread my labia. "The labia, sensitive and also underappreciated, and," pulling its hood aside, "the clit, very very sensitive."

He placed his hands on the sides of my vagina and licked the opening. I squealed. He did it again, harder. I jumped. He spread the lips and curled his tongue, pushing it inside and moving it around. I moaned. "Oh baby, that feels so good."

He throughly explored my sex with his tongue, cataloging how I responded when he licked each nook and cranny. I squealed in delight and his confidence quickly grew. He became more aggressive. His licks became stronger, less tentative. I relaxed and focused on what he was doing to me.

"Oh that's it son, so good, you're a natural pussy eater, you're doing so good."

My flow increased. He licked the length of my labia. He massaged my perineum, using my pussy juice as lubricant.

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He repeated the motion, this time pulling my labia's lips apart.

"Ohmigod, honey, honey, put a finger inside me." The tone of my voice, so needy and desperate, surprised me.

He sank a finger inside me. It roamed around while he licked and kissed my labia, at times sucking its lips into his mouth. I rocked my hips, causing the mattress to ripple underneath us. He found my g-spot.

I jerked. "Oh fuck, unnnhh..."

He stopped a second and looked at me. He didn't understand what had just happened. "Are you okay?"

I looked him in the eye. "Oh baby, its so good, never been this good. The place you touched me inside, it's a special place. I'm so close. Suck my clittie."

He lowered his head and his tongue pushed aside the hood of my clitoris and teased the exposed nub. His finger alternated between exploring my pussy and returning to my g-spot, whose location seemed hard-wired in his brain.

His cheeks concave, he sucked my clit into his mouth while licking and lapping it. It was the most intense experience of my life, my being was centered on the fire between my legs. The sensations in my clit, which shimmered like the waves on a pond, combined with the deeper sharper sensual pleasure of my g-spot and vagina. My stomach and pelvis merged; I was a single pressure cooker. I grabbed his head and pulled him tight to my crotch. He looked at me, his eyes on my face. His eyes were beautiful.

Then it came, an unworldly explosion, powerful waves of euphoric energy spread through me and went on and on, overwhelming me, leaving me unable to perceive anything but the cataclysm between my legs. My clit became hyper-sensitive and I yanked my son's head from it, moving him to my vagina. He drank the juice pouring from me and licked the opening, prolonging this seemingly immortal orgasm. Finally, I could take no more and pulled his head away. He crawled up the bed. I lay my head on his shoulder and he held my quaking body. My left leg was shaking.

We were still. I was breathing deeply, enjoying the warmth of his body. After a few minutes I excused myself and stumbled towards the bathroom to wash my face. I dipped a finger into myself, my pussy was soaked with cream. When I returned he was laying naked on the bed, legs spread. His cock, although not fully erect, was thick with blood.

"Mom, you're beautiful."

I thought I must look a bedraggled mess, but there was no artifice in his face. When he looked at me, I felt beautiful.

"Rick, what you did, just now, it was amazing. I love you."

"I love you too Mom. What happened tonight, I've dreamed about it for years."

"Good honey, but it's not over yet. I need this," I ran my finger up the length of his penis, which became fully erect before I reached the crown, "between my legs. I mean, if that's what you want?"

He smiled, a kind loving munificent smile. His pulled my head to him. We spent several minutes kissing and xploring each other's mouths. I felt his erection against me. He seemed in no hurry, but it was time. I rolled off him and onto my back. I spread my legs. "Honey, please, I need you inside me."

Rick straddled me, but looked unsure. I soon realized why. At first he tried to slip his dangling penis into me without success. He then took it in his hand, but still couldn't find the correct angle to enter me. It came to me, despite his talented mouth, he was a virgin. I took hold of his penis.

"You've got quite the cock, baby." And then, my voice a bit quieter. "Will I be your first?"

His tone revealed that he was not sure what I'd think of his answer. "Yes."

"I'm glad honey. I'm glad you waited for me. I'm glad I'm here for you."

I fit the head of his cock into my vagina and he slid in. He was stiff as iron and I soft and yielding as a pot of honey; there was no resistance. When he was all the way inside he stopped. I put a hand on his ass to keep him in place and stroked his face. I pulled him to me, tickled his tongue with mine, and withdrew it into my mouth. His tongue followed and we shared long kisses. The obvious delight I was taking in his kisses emboldened him and he started fucking me, moving in and out while rolling his hips against mine. God it felt good. I started gasping, then moaning, a thin sheen of sweat covered my body. I pulled his head to the side of mine and whispered in his ear, "Oh god son, fuck me, fuck your mommy."

Rick started to increase the pace. I wrapped my legs around him, guiding him, letting him know what I wanted. Our bodies were soon rocking together, his cock sliding along the roof of my vagina, the crown catching my g-spot. Our pubic bones rolled over each other; I ground my clit against him. I massaged his thick meat with my fuck muscles.

"Oh, Mom, does that ever feel good, so good."

"Ohhhhhhh, baby, you're right, so good. Mommy loves it. Mommy loves your cock."

My inhibitions disintegrated as the delirious consequences of my incestual lust became manifest. My son and I were made to fuck each other. I wanted it. My vaginal muscles gripped him, trying to pull him all the way inside. It was where he belonged.

"Oh, god Mom, that's beautiful, it feels so good."

"Oh, ah, fuck it! Fuck it! Yes, son, yes, fuck it! Fuck it! Yes, that's it! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, ahhh, that's what I like!"

I had never known this kind of desire. Sex, for me, had become a duty. Now I saw that sex, combined with love, was a gift from god. The wild sensations fluttering through me were without restriction or purpose, they were the product of unadulterated love and desire. I had never know how exciting it could be to just be fucked. I worked my snatch around Ricks' cock, hoping I was bringing him half the joy he was bringing me.

"Oh, Mom, that's it, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, that's what I like. Oh, yes, yes."

He lifted himself and looked me in the eyes. I saw in his face what I felt in my heart, love and desire, the deepest emotion and the rawest lust. He rammed his dick into my cunt. I was getting hotter and hotter.

He closed his eyes; his face contorted. He was about to pour himself into me. The thought of my son emptying his balls inside me redoubled my desire.

"Ohhhhhh, shit, I love it, I love it, I love it. Give me your cum!"

This was the kind of fucking I had thought only existed in one's imagination.

"Ohhhh, Rick, honey, your cock feels so fuckin' good in me."

He shouted, "FFFUCCCKKKK MOOMMMMEEEE...," his body stiffened and I felt his cum pour into the boiling depths of my box. As he came I was consumed by a mind-blowing orgasm. My uterus, pelvis, and anus contracted, squeezing his pistoning tool even harder. A kaleidoscope of lights overwhelmed my mind.

I next remember laying under him. I heard his deep breathing and felt his chest rise and fall. I struggled to catch my breath. A sticky liquid, a combination of my juice and his sperm, trickled down my ass crack, soaking into the bed. I closed my eyes. The whole world consisted only of my happy satisfied sex, my boy's warm beautiful body, and the love that seemed a palpable substance in the room. I was close to passing out.

"Mom, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes. A broad smile spilt my face. "Oh baby, okay doesn't begin to describe it."

* * * *

I woke first the next morning. I looked at my son, sweet contentment evident on his face and headed for the shower. I had started to wash my hair when Rick stepped in.

"Let me," he said. He stood behind me and ran his strong fingers through my scalp. When done he let the water run through my hair, rinsing away the lather and suds. I turned back to him. He was so beautiful, everything was perfect, and I loved him so much, but I knew this could only be a temporary reality. I felt like I needed to warn him. "You know, this can't go on forever."

He had anticipated me. "What happens in New York stays in New York?"

"Something like that," I weakly responded.

"Well, we're still in New York." We embraced. Our tongues roughly explored each other's mouths. I caressed his erect penis. Rick's hands roamed over my back and ass. I released his dick and pressed my body against him, enjoying the feel of my soft tits on his hairless firm chest and his hard cock on my wet stomach.

Rick seemed confident of his appeal to me. He kissed me and slipped a hand between us, taking hold of a soapy slippery breast and working the nipple with his thumb. I returned my hand to his erection, pulling up and down its length. The heat between us intensified. He backed me up against the wall and gasped, his voice burning in barely controlled ferocity, "I want to fuck you." He was shaking with desire and, I realized, so was I. Our need for each other had jumped from smoldering to conflagration; it was overwhelming, all consuming.

I spun around and placed my hands on the shower wall and reached between my legs for his cock. Unlike last night, however, he needed no help. He quickly found my channel and drove his entire length into me. I moaned, deep, lusty, and loud, as he filled me; I matched my wanton thrusts to his. It felt so good. I wanted his cum inside me.

Rick gripped my hips tightly. He may have been new to fucking, but he knew what I needed. He took me hard and fast. Each time he slammed into me I bucked into him. Our pace increased exponentially. All I could think about was how good it felt and how much I wanted his cum, my son's seed, in my twat. Obscene desires filled me, I wanted him to blow his hot young balls up his mother's warm wet hole. I wanted his semen. It was time for him to fill the place he'd left eighteen years ago.

Rick did not disappoint; he cried out and poured his jism into me. My pussy clenched and twitched around his spurting cock and I was subsumed by an orgasm. Rick kept going, grunting over and over as he filled my quivering happy pussy with load after load of his cum. I groaned deeply; my orgasm reached a second peak.

When my climax passed and I was sure Rick had fully emptied himself inside me, I straightened up and leaned back against him. His cock slipped from my warm pussy. He wrapped his arms around my stomach. I pressed back against my son, loving the feel of his arms holding me tight.

We stood together for several long wonderful minutes, but Rick couldn't long resist the allure of my breasts and his hands soon slid up my stomach and he caressed them until my nipples stood straight and hard. I let out a soft moan, leaned back, kissed him, and then turned to face him. Our mouths met in a deep, slow kiss that seemed like it might never end. Rick massaged my ass and then ran his hands up my side, returning to my breasts. I slipped a hand down to fondle and stroke him. He was fully erect. I centered the head on the opening of my vagina and he entered me.

We fucked for a long time. Rick was shorter than my husband, just the right height for a standing-fuck. Our pace was slow, leisurely, patient. He held me against the shower wall and ground his body into mine. His pelvic bone trapped and massaged my clitoris. At times I stood on one leg and hooked the other around his, allowing him to drive deeper inside me. While it limited my movements, Rick still found ways to rock me back and forth, varying the way he moved within me. I looked into his eyes, kissed his lips, eyes, and cheeks, loving the closeness of his body against mine.

I came over and over. Not the kind of orgasms that make you scream and beg your lover to stop, but the kind that make you whimper and pray he never does. Eventually Rick's motions became jerky and uneven. I could see him trying to hold back, trying to delay his orgasm, but I wanted him to come.

"Rick, honey, come inside me. Give me your cum. I'm your Mommy-lover now and you're the best lover ever. I love you son, I want your cream. Please baby, come inside me, give Mommy what she wants."

Rick grunted, hard, short, and deep, and filled my quivering pussy with his sperm. Feeling his cum triggered another orgasm and I murmured sweetly as my body shook around his cock.