Never Enough Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and I met at the courthouse downtown after picking up our blood test results. We stood in line with other couples waiting to apply for their marriage licenses. Holding David’s hand firmly, the thought of making the right decision crossed my mind. When I looked into his eyes, I knew it was the right decision.

Matt called from CalWest Distributing late Wednesday afternoon. His company loved our video, offering us good money for it. I wanted to hold out to see what the other distributors might offer but I didn’t want to appear hard to deal with. I graciously accepted Matt’s offer but still refused to sign over my copyrights. Matt was still insistent about being our sole distributor. I wasn’t ready to agree to his terms unless they came up with more money for each video I created. Being our exclusive distributor might possibly limit the marketing of our videos.

We held Friday morning’s meeting at the studio. Ryan and Paul were at the rear of the building, working on the mobile studio trailer. They were constructing benches and putting in storage cabinets per David’s drawings.

I was going to make the meeting as brief as possible, knowing Frank and Jackie had other plans. We discussed the next weeks shooting schedule and decided on who was going to appear in each scene. We looked over several manuscripts submitted by freelance writers, picking out a dozen or so we really liked. Now that we had a routine going, making the adult movies would be alot easier.

Saturday morning finally arrived. Neither David or I slept much the night before. I don’t know whether it was nervousness or apprehension, maybe a mixture of both. After showering and fixing my hair and make-up, I slipped on a light robe. David was down in the kitchen pouring our coffee. I lit up a cigarette and stepped out onto the terrace.

“Nervous or just plain scared?” David asked, sitting down next to me.

“Both!” I answered. “And worried!”

“Worried!” David responded. “About what?”

“Just thinking about my past.” I replied. “I don’t want to make the same mistakes again.”

I regretted making the remark. It seemed to put a bit of a damper on the festivities. David looked at me like I was about to back out on the wedding. He noticed my hands shaking a little. We sat on the terrace for over an hour, drinking coffee and not saying much to each other.

“Well, I’m going upstairs and get dressed.” David said, getting up from the patio table. “You coming?”

I put out my cigarette and followed him upstairs to the bedroom. I dressed in a light blue dress with matching high-heels I had dyed to match. David wore his black double-breasted suit. We stood together out on the bedroom balcony, looking out at the lake. David put his arm around my waist, pulling me in close to him.

“It’s not too late to back out, if you want.” He whispered in my ear.

“I’m not about to back out.” I responded, smiling. “I love you too much to let you get away.”

Jackie stood at my side while Brian stood next to David. The minister, a balding, slightly overweight gentleman in his late forties performed the ceremony. Within a matter of minutes, David and I were husband and wife. We kissed softly, our arms holding each other tightly. My feelings of apprehension faded quickly. I was very happy to be married!

David and I cut our wedding cake and toasted each other with punch instead of champagne. Everyone mulled around chatting. David and I held onto each other like a couple of teenagers. Frank and Jackie eventually left along with the minister. Brian and his girlfriend, Carla stayed for awhile, sitting out on the terrace with us.

“You two coming down tomorrow and ride?” Brian asked. “Or going on a honeymoon?”

“We’ll be down tomorrow.” I responded. “We wouldn’t want to miss our Sunday with the horses.”

The four of us talked about the horses for awhile. Brian finally got the hint; David and I would rather be alone. He and Carla left after giving us each a hug.

David and I spent the rest of the day and into the late evening trying to screw our brains out. Between lovemaking sessions, we’d grab a quick nap, usually waking each other up for more sex. I phoned Fawn at the club around 10:00 to make sure everything was alright.

David smeared some of the icing from our wedding cake on my breasts and pussy. He took his time licking it off, bringing me up slowly till I had a most sensual orgasm. I had some whipped cream in the refrigerator I’d bought for our special occasion. I covered his hard cock and balls with the whipped cream, placing a cherry on top. I licked and sucked on his cock till all that was left was a little bit of topping holding the cherry in place at the tip of his erect cock. I slid my mouth slowly down his cock, then back up capturing the cherry with my tongue.

“Now for some real cream!” I whispered in David’s ear, leaning over him.

I sucked on his hard cock, my head bobbing up and down furiously. I made loud slurping noises to add to David’s excitement. He responded by shooting his hot, thick load deep into my throat. His hands at the back of my head, forced me down farther on his cock. I eagerly gulped down his love sauce.