Never Make the Last Out at Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was even more anxious about moving either too fast or too slow. She wanted nothing more that to escalate the relationship as well, but was more frightened than Frank to do so too soon, and with good reason. Yet, everyday she waited she felt as though a proverbial and ominous axe hovered higher over her neck.

Thus it was more by accident than intent that what they both wanted, yet neither were willing to initiate, at last occurred; appropriately enough, during bottom of the third inning of the otherwise meaningless 3,708th meeting between the Yankees and Red Sox.

As the couple cuddled together on the lady’s sofa, the lead runner tried unsuccessfully to go from first to third on a short single.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Charlie yelled at the screen, as if the athlete could hear her. "Only an idiot makes the last out at third! Everybody knows that." She shook her head. "How do such stupid people make it to the bigs?"

Charlie looked up the heavens and shook her head, and fist. Then she turned toward the beverage producer. "Ridgely’s Oatmeal Stout. Pint."

Her eyes still on the game, Charlie leaned across to grab her beer, absentmindedly situating her breasts as close to Frank’s face as they had ever been. His focus shifted immediately from the screen to her left bosom. He almost whimpered as he beheld the treasure he coveted so near, even cloaked as it was in the home jersey of the enemy, a bulging trademark "NY" staring him right in the face.

"There’s some bigs I’d like to make it into," Frank muttered. His eyes expanded and he inhaled briskly as he realized he had verbalized his thoughts.

Charlie froze as well, her hand stopping before it had reached its target. She slowly turned her face to his. "Want to play ball, do ya?" she quipped, with a mischievous grin.

Frank gulped, then nodded.

Charlie sighed, her chest heaving invitingly. In a motion, she retracted her arm and extended her leg instead, straddling the man in a rolling motion. "Well, I am the home team," she declared. "So I guess you get to try and round the bases first." Without awaiting reply the girl quickly brought her mouth to his.

Frank initially tensed, but then relaxed and began to return the caress. An entire inning passed unnoticed on the screen as their lips slid seductively across, over, and between one another.

Charlie pulled away to demurely meet the man’s gaze. "Not bad. But you should always try to stretch a single to a double if you think you can make it."

Frank swallowed meekly, though his mouth was decidedly dry. Slowly, he brought his shaking hands to the partition in the pinstripes. He paused a moment to determine if he had misunderstood the invitation, then began to work his way down the seam, patiently unfastening each button in turn.

Charlie tilted her head, her blonde tresses falling partially across her smiling face. "You’re a bit slow on the base paths. You sure you don’t want to just play it safe and go back to first?"

Frank’s lips formed a line as his hands moved with a new sense of urgency, uncoupling the bottom half of the fasteners in a quarter of the time he had required for the upper portion.

With a sigh of anticipation, Frank separated the jersey with all the drama of the curtain parting on opening night. Beneath, hidden only by a token blue bra, Charlie’s magnificent mounds surged as she breathed, her own respiration irregular with excitement.

"You like blue, huh?" Frank asked, trying to disguise his faint-heartedness.

"What about you?" Charlie asked. "What do you like?" She brought both hands to the top straps and yanked upward. Her bust sprang free and undulated several times before the two titanic orbs settled in their natural, majestic splendor.

Frank released a long breath that contained a low, uneven, moan. His gaze wandered over her breasts, worshipping with his eyes and heart their seemingly flawless combination of roundness, symmetry, texture, and tone. He sat mesmerized, unable to do more than admire the loveliness before him.

Charlie stretched her torso. Arching her spine, she steered her left mound adjacent to his face.

The girl’s bravado snapped Frank from his trance. Like a starving man seeking a banquet, his hands and mouth found their target simultaneously. She emitted a sharp gasp of pleasure as his lips met her flesh, his tongue exploring her dark and highly textured areola.

"You like my titties?" Charlie whispered.

"Um-hmmm," Frank managed to moan through his full lips.

"Good," Charlie sighed. "I want you to like them. I want you to love them. I want you to suck them. Suck them hard." She aggressively moved her hands behind her lover’s head, clasping her palms before pulling his face farther into her supple, womanly flesh. The lass closed her eyes as her torso writhed, consumed by the passion of the moment.

Frank continued to suckle tenderly, too tenderly for his lover’s tastes.

"Harder!" Charlie demanded. "If you don't leave a hickey, you aren't sucking hard enough. See how much of my tit you can get in your mouth."

Frank complied, opening his jaws wide and drawing in as much of her bosom as his mouth could hold, then drawing upon her flesh until his cheeks collapsed inward.

"That’s right," Charlie said as she watched the man engulf her sensitive, malleable flesh. "Lick it! Suck it! Love me with your mouth."

Buoyed by the damsel’s encouragement, Frank tossed his inhibitions aside and rolled her flesh roughly within his mouth, caressing it with both palette and tongue. His hands, momentarily free soon roamed her squirming torso, caressed first her back, then her ribs, then her lower abdomen.

Charlie’s midsection retracted as she felt his touch. Frank’s hands strayed near her waist, and for a few tense seconds they remained anxiously on the brink of where they longed to go next. Then her recent words thundered across his mind, "Only an idiot makes the last out at third!"

To Charlie’s relief, she felt the man's palms wander northward again as his mouth shifted to her right bosom. She tossed her arms backward and wiggled out of the jersey as her lover continued his suckling.

Though the display behind Charlie erupted occasionally as the sporting contest progressed, neither of them even heard the telecast, much less cared about the result.

The seventh inning stretch was long gone before Charlie felt sated enough to think of pleasing her partner. Putting her palms to either side of her lover’s face, she steered his face to look upon hers. "You know when you should always take third?"

Frank did his best to shake his head within her firm grasp.

Charlie smiled. "When youknow you can make it." Without pausing for a reply or even waiting to see any change in his expression, she released his head and slid nimbly down his frame to rest on her knees before him.

Confidently, Charlie grasped the seam of his trousers and loosened the snap-rings with a single jerk. She looked up at Frank, pleased to see his face suffused with astonished anticipation. She smiled wickedly. "I always like to go into third head first, how about you?"

Charlie turned her attention to the man’s loins, quickly splaying the trousers and then freeing his manhood from the briefs within. "I love the sight of a nice stiff cock," she purred. "Especially when I know it’s hard for me."

Frank wondered what dick wouldn’t be hard for the sultry vixen as she cradled his balls gently, each in one palm, and then ran her velvety tongue slowly along the underside of his shaft.

Charlie retraced the route from scrotum to crown several times, feeling the rod grow even larger and more rigid with each pass. With a single index finger, she deftly guided his shaft perpendicular to his frame, rolling her tongue around the head as if bathing it.

Frank’s body shuddered as he found direct sensation to his most sensitive region almost overwhelming. His eyes quivered in their sockets as the girl began to nurture his shaft in much the same loving manner as he had suckled her bosom.

Frank closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he savored the sensations. As if on cue, Charlie grasped his shaft firmly with one fist and began to draw more vigorously, her lips moving over the man's rod with wanton abandon.

Soon Charlie began to emit an odd whimpering sound that was clearly audible even over her own slurping and the continuing telecast. Frank brought his head upright and his gaze down to see her eyes closed, her face awash with bliss as her lips continued to work their magic.

The sight of such a captivating siren not only sucking his cock, but so obviously enjoying herself as she did so, was too much for Frank’s underused libido. His balls began to tingle. The sensation quickly worked its way up the shaft.

"You have meso close," Frank moaned as he felt his climax begin to inexorably build.

Charlie needed no such warning, though she silently thanked him for being a gentleman. Rising from her haunches to her knees, she let his cock slip from her lips. She stroked his cock even more vigorously, aiming his stem at her breast.

Frank gasped as his manhood erupted, glazing Charlie’s right bosom with its milky discharge. She adroitly shifted her aim as she continued to pump, alternately coating both breasts with the remainder of his substantial load.

Charlie released his softening cock only when Frank whimpered. She settled back on her haunches, her gaze locked on her lovers face. She brought her hands to her mammaries and began to massage them, rubbing the sticky coating over her glistening bronze skin. Tilting her head forward, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, savoring the unique, pungent scent of her man's seed.

The screen behind the girl erupted. Charlie opened her eyes and turned to see a ball sailing over the right field fence. "That’s a different game," she noted absently.

"Yeah," Frank agreed. "That's Pillsbury Field. Lions and Dodgers. I wonder who won the other one?"

Charlie turned and bounced her eyebrows. "The home team, of course."

"Miss Forbes, Master."

Frank shook his head and sat up in bed. "Door or phone?"

"Phone?"

"I’ll take it, audio only," Frank directed.

"Very well, Master," the house replied. "Connection established."

Frank waited a moment before answering, "Hello?"

"Frank?" Charlie queried.

"Yes."

Frank's eyes wandered as a few seconds of silence passed.

"I really need to talk to you," Charlie announced meekly. "It’s important."

"Go ahead," Frank replied.

"Please come over," Charlie said. "I want to tell you in person."

Frank looked at his clock. 9:02. "Is now alright?"

"Sure," Charlie replied. "Now is as good a time as any."

Frank nodded, though she could not see. "Alright. Give me five minutes."

"Ok," said Charlie. "I’ll instruct my door to let you in."

"Ok," Frank replied. "See you then."

"See you then," Charlie concurred. "Bye."

"Call terminated, Milady" her house advised.

"Thanks," Charlie muttered absently as she sank into her seat.

"You’re welcome, Milady," the house responded.

"Shut up!" Charlie barked. "When Frank arrives, let him in."

The ensuing five minutes were among the longest of Charlie’s life. Her chest felt hollow by the time the house announced her guest’s arrival.

"Mr. Marshall, Milady, as expected."

Charlie stood on wobbly legs as the door opened. "Hi," she said softly.

"Hi," Frank replied. He looked at the woman curiously. She wore a simple housecoat and her tresses hung uncombed beside her face. He could tell from her bloodshot eyes that she had been crying. Still, he found her nothing short of lovely. "Are you ok?"

"Probably not," Charlie said. "But that’s more for you to decide."

"What do you mean?"

The woman looked to the floor and sighed. "I really don’t need to tell you something, so much as show you."

Charlie abruptly opened her robe and let it fall to the floor, completely exposing her form. Frank’s eyes fell with the garment, settling on her starkly untanned pubic region. He expected to see a classic feminine crease beneath a lightly furred patch. The appendage he saw proudly protruding from beneath a thick, dark matte was anything but feminine.

Frank's recoil was slight, but noticeable, in spite of his own best intentions. Charlie stood, her knees shaking as they touched. Her head bowed in a submissive manner, she awaited his response. Her eyes all but begged him not to hate her on the spot.

"You’re a...." Frank muttered.

"Ladyboy?" Charlie answered. "Transgender? Hermaphrodite?"

Frank sat stunned, unsure how to reply.

"Technically, I’m only the last one," Charlie said.

"I’m not sure I know the difference," Frank admitted.

"Since I don’t have any female genitalia," Charlie explained. "You could argue I’m not a true hermaphrodite either. But I believe I fit the spirit of the definition because I didn’t choose to be this way."

"You mean," Frank started, "someone did this too you?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes," Charlie began. "I was genetically engineered in a lab."

"So," Frank began. "Someone made you, uh, this way; on purpose?"

The blonde nodded. "Probably."

Frank brought his eyes to hers. "I thought that was illegal, at least in this country."

"It is," Charlie affirmed. "And it should be, but in my case it wasn’t intentional- at least it wasn’t my parent’s intent. You see, my mother and father were fairly conservative, but they wanted a girl. After having six boys letting nature take its course, they decided to use more modern methods than soaking in hot water before sex."

"So they went to one of the major labs," Charlie continued. "All they wanted was to select a female embryo, the simplest thing really, but that’s not what they got."

Frank twisted his lips to match his similarly contorted expression. "Didn’t the I.C.S. detect the problem?"

"It detected I had a penis," Charlie related. "My parents didn’t do any tests after that. They just figured God was teaching them not to meddle in his business. Who knows, maybe he was.

"Mom and dad didn’t know there was any serious problem until after I was born and they decided to register my DNA. That’s when they found out my genes were not only altered, but configured in an unnatural way so that I’d eventually be endowed with female attributes in addition to the male ones I already possessed."

Well endowed, Frank thought.Very well endowed.

Charlie looked into her guest’s still-blank face. "My parents sued the lab and settled out of court. I got to read the report when I became an adult. The investigation suggested it was most likely some disgruntled employee trying to get even with the company. Guess it worked too, I’m pretty much set for life as a result of the settlement."

"If your parents wanted a girl," Frank began tentatively, "then why didn’t they just correct the mistake afterward? With modern medicine and surgery, no one would ever have known, maybe not even you."

"They didn’t think that was their decision to make," Charlie related. "And they were right. It should be my choice; much like infant circumcision used to be common, though no one would even consider doing such a thing today."

Charlie paused to sigh, and give Frank a chance to reply, but he did not take it. "I’ve often thought that I should go ahead and make that choice," she continued. "You know, become all female. It’s all fairly routine and, you are correct, no one could ever know without actually examining my sequencing. The only thing I’d never be able to do is bear a child normally, not that I’ve ever really wanted one."

"The thing is," Charlie looked up pleadingly. "This is who I am. And I like who I am, even if I am a freak. I like my breastsand my dick. Remember a few weeks ago when I said honesty was important?"

Frank nodded. "Yes."

"Well," Charlie continued. "I’m being honest. I don’t want to lead you along and drop this on you six months from now. That would be wrong. I was wrong to even wait this long. You seem like a great guy, better than any I've known before and I just couldn’t bear to have you loath me.

"I really want to see you again after tonight, but I’ll understand if you don’t want to. And I don’t want the thousand bucks we bet either. You can dump me for free.

"On the other hand, if you do want to see me again, well, I’m willing to be realistic to your needs in the long term." Charlie paused and looked at the floor, exuding a long breath through tightly pressed lips. "I guess what I’m saying is, that for the right guy I’d go ahead and become a real girl for him. But I have to know it’s the right guy first."

Frank spread the forefinger and thumb of his right hand across his mouth, nibbling on the flab of skin as he contemplated the situation. "I’d like to sleep on it, at least" he concluded. "I don’t think I can give you a fair answer so quickly."

Charlie smiled and fell to her knees, hugging him about the waist. "Oh, thank you!"

Frank creased his brow and looked down into her suddenly innocent face. "I didn’t say ‘Yes.’"

"I know," Charlie said. "But you didn’t say ‘No.’ either. That’s a better answer than I’ve ever gotten before."

Frank licked his lips, and then pressed them together, massaging each with the other for several seconds. "How many answers have you gotten before?"

"A handful," Charlie replied.

"I should think you’d be some bi-guy’s dream come true," Frank noted.

"That’s what I used to think too," Charlie said. "But I guess it’s not that simple. Even though there’s much less social stigma these days, there really aren’t that many bisexual men. And most of them, at least the one’s I’ve met, want a manand a woman, not both in the same person.

"I even tried advertising my special characteristics on the net, but I’m afraid I found those that responded more desperate than desirable. But at least they gave me a chance."

"So you weren’t counting them in the handful?"

"What," Charlie sighed. "Do you want statistics?"

"No." Frank combed her hair with his fingers. "I hope they weren’t mean to you."

"None of them beat me or anything," Charlie recalled. "But I can’t say any of them were ever kind."

"Did you blow them first too?"

Charlie dropped her mouth in shock. "Yes," she admitted as she recovered. "But only the ones I really liked. What’s wrong with that?"

Frank crossed his arms. "I just think you should have told me before we were intimate."

Charlie’s eyes wandered. "You’re right," she conceded as she returned her gaze to his face. "You’re the only one I ever did before he knew the real me. It was selfish of me, I know. I didn’t really mean for that to happen. I’m afraid I let my passions get the better of my judgement. I’m sorry."

"Would you please stand up," Frank said.

"I wasn’t trying to imply anything," Charlie explained as she rose. "Other than my sincere thanks for at least not being angry."

"You didn’t. And I’m not," Frank assured her. "It just felt awkward."

Charlie nodded. "Awkward is a good word for it."

"Yes," Frank agreed, "It is."

"Well," Charlie sighed. "Thanks for a couple of good evenings, regardless of what you decide."

"Great evenings," Frank insisted. "They were great evenings."

Frank lay awake late into the night, his gaze directed absently upward. Although he had stared intently at his ceiling for hours, neither it nor his dilemma seemed to have changed. "Your perfect girl isn’t even a real girl," he muttered.

"But she’s willing to become one," he replied quickly. "What more could you ever want from her than that? That would be good enough, wouldn't it?"

Dawn found the man in his recliner, staring at her balcony as the first rays of the morning sun played across the opaque panes. He stayed there throughout the morning, turning the predicament over in his head, trying to find any angle where the decision he wanted to make and the one he knew he ought to make were one and the same.