New Adventures in Sin City

Story Info
Wife finds new friends to fuck and make subs.
3k words
3.96
26.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that have read my submissions you are aware that I write them from actual experiences and not fantasies that I hope may come true someday. You are also aware from the first stories that my wife Sue and my friend's wife Becky had their first lesbian, wife swapping, and group sex experience after my friend's retirement party. Thereafter, Sue and Becky became lovers in every sense.


Sue is a beautiful young woman, long brunette hair, 34C tits, 24" waist, 32" hips, flat taught stomach, shaved pussy, and legs that are long and tone. I had an upcoming week long business conference in Las Vegas. Usually, I go to these things alone leaving Sue to enjoy herself at home with Becky or other friends so that she is not bored in an unfamiliar town. But hey, this conference was in Vegas and there is no way I wanted her to miss an opportunity to play in Sin City.

We arrived early the Friday morning before the conference began on Monday so we would have the weekend together then each night during the week. It was hot when we got off the plane and we couldn't wait to get a cab and get to our hotel, the Hard Rock. After checking in and finding our room Sue said she wanted to go to the pool.

Sue changed into a very small thong bikini and top that barely covered her nipples. I knew then that she had plans and couldn't wait to see what they were. Sue put on a short see through white wrap around skirt to walk to the pool. As we walked into the pool area I saw heads turning, heard whistles and cat calls, and even a few explicit invitations. Sue laughed as we walked hand in hand to find a few empty lounges to lie out on. The pool was packed and almost every spot was taken.

Sue noticed a hot blond stand up then an equally hot guy stand up right beside her. Sue hurriedly walked over and asked if they were leaving.

In a somewhat joking tone the girl told her they might be but if Sue wanted the lounges it would cost her.

Without hesitation Sue asked "what's the price?" While the girl was thinking Sue seized the moment and without warning grabbed the girl and began kissing her and with little resistance snaked her tongue into her mouth. Just as the girl got into the kiss Sue broke it off and in an aggressive tone asked, "Does that cover it?"

The girl, we later found out is Stephanie, and the guy, Josh, were both shocked at the kiss. When Josh looked at me I told him that she is only getting started.

Josh smiled and said he couldn't wait to see what happens next.

After Stephanie regained her senses she stammered something and began walking away.

Sue asked her to wait. She told Stephanie she this was her first trip to Vegas and asked if we could buy them dinner for giving up the lounges.

Stephanie said she thought the kiss was payment.

Sue, without missing a beat, said, "Nope that was just for fun because I think you're hot and wanted to kiss you. Hope you didn't mind." Again Stephanie was at a loss for words.

Josh said dinner would be great.

I told Josh our room number and told him to call us about 7 to set it up.

Sue and I spent the day at the pool watching people, drinking, and pointing out girls Sue said she would like to fuck. I pointed out several I wanted to fuck with her.

To my surprise Sue said she wouldn't mind getting fucked by Josh while I fucked Stephanie right next to her.

I told Sue it was our vacation and that what happens here stays here. She agreed.

After several hours at the pool the heat and drinks started hitting us. Sue was already a wild woman since she and Becky began fucking but when she drinks the sexy sultriest comes out. Sue got up to go to the bathroom and get us a few more drinks.

As she stood up a very cute, short, black dyed hair girl, with nice tits and body, asked if we were leaving.

Sue said no but that she was welcome to join us and asked if she was alone.

Kathy, this girl's name, said she was with a girlfriend Corinn who was hooking up with a guy in the spa.

Sue smiled and asked what she wanted to drink because she was going to the bathroom then to the bar.

Kathy said she would go with her and sat her things down on the lounge and asked if I would mind watching them.

Sue and Kathy were gone for about 15 minutes and I wondered if they had found a few new friends. When the girls came back with drinks I noticed Sue's top was tied differently and that Kathy had a flushed look on her face. Sue gave me her little smile that tells me she had enjoyed Kathy just a little.

Sue formally introduced Kathy to me then explained to her that she would be alone all week while I was at some dumb conference.

Kathy said that sucked but that Sue could hang with her and her Corinn.

Sue said that would be cool and that together they could get crazy.

I offered Kathy my lounge so she could layout next to Sue. Sue and I watched as she unbuttoned her jean skirt while facing us and seductively pulled it down letting it drop to the ground. As she slid the skirt over her hips it pulled down her bikini just enough to see that see too had a shaved pussy.

While Kathy lay on her stomach to tan Sue told her she would burn if she didn't put lotion on and offered to do it for her.

Kathy said that would be nice.

Sue started innocently enough but quickly began massaging Kathy more than putting lotion on her. Kathy gave no resistance as Sue untied her top and reached beneath her to play with her tits. I had a major hard on watching Sue seduce Kathy.

After feeling her tits, Sue put more lotion on her hands and began working her way down Kathy's back toward her ass. When she reached Kathy's bikini she slid her hand inside and straight toward Kathy's ass and pussy. Kathy spread her legs a little then turned her head and looked directly at me as I watched Sue's hands work their magic.

Sue pulled her hand out and began massaging the inside of Kathy's left thigh. Kathy and I continued to look at each other as Sue's fingers disappeared into the bikini bottom. There was no mistake that Sue was rubbing Kathy's pussy and that Kathy was getting wet. Sue pulled her hand out and held it up to the sun to see Kathy's juices glisten then sucked then sucked them clean.

Once clean Sue put her hand back inside Kathy's bikini and from the motion of her hand and the expression on Kathy's face I could tell Sue had started finger fucking her new friend.

Kathy continued to look at me with a look of ecstasy and wanting. I bent down and started kissing her while Sue continued fingering her.

Kathy reached over and grabbed my cock and started stroking it over my bathing suit. In less than two minutes Kathy began to have the first of many orgasms and was biting a towel to keep from screaming.

Sue pulled her hand out and offered it to Kathy to taste her own juices. I joined Kathy in licking Sue's hand clean.

As we licked Sue's hand clean Kathy continued stroking my cock. I told Kathy I was going to cum if she didn't stop jacking me off.

Sue grabbed Kathy's hand and said, "We want to save that for later." In a very dominate manner and voice Sue pulled on Kathy's hand and told her she was coming back to our room to be fucked and asked if she had every fucked a woman.

Kathy admitted to kissing and feeling up her best friend Corinn when they were drunk but had never done more than that.

Sue walked off with Kathy in tow as I picked up all of ours and Kathy's things before following them into the hotel.

Once in the elevator Kathy began having second thoughts that were quickly put to rest when Sue pushed her against the wall and began passionately and deeply kiss her.

As we reached our floor and the doors began to open Sue told Kathy she was about to fuck her like she has never been fucked before. Kathy didn't say a word as she and Sue walked off of the elevator toward our room holding hands.

As I opened the door Sue pinned Kathy against the wall, kissed her again, then said, "Welcome to our room where cloths are prohibited and fucking, sucking, and eating pussy are encouraged."

As we entered the room Sue immediately stripped and told Kathy and me to get naked. I didn't hesitate but Kathy did. I have no idea what came alive in Sue, other than liquid courage, but she told Kathy she was too slow, grabbed her by the wrists, threw her to the bed, grabbed her bikini bottom, and in one fell swoop pulled it off.

Kathy's pussy was shaven like I thought and was glistening with her juices. She had a small full color tattoo just above her bare mound of a butterfly with spread wings. Sue looked at Kathy's pussy then into her eyes. As if reading each other's mind Kathy pulled her legs up and apart placing her feet flat on the bed while Sue went down on her and started eating her pussy like a woman possessed.

Kathy started saying she had never been eaten out by a girl and couldn't believe how different it felt. Sue kept licking Kathy's wet slit and lightly biting her to get her clit exposed. Once exposed Sue began rubbing it, nibbling on it, and teasing it causing Kathy to explode into orgasm after orgasm.

Kathy was loving it and grabbed Sue's head and repeatedly said, "oh yeah that's it, eat my pussy, fuck me with your tongue, make me your little bitch." Sue was relentless.

I knelt behind Sue and began eating and fingering her pussy. The muffled moans let me know she was enjoying it. With her ass in the air I took my fingers from her pussy and slowly began lubing up her ass before sliding a finger into it and finger fucking her ass.

Following suit Sue spit on her fingers and pushed Kathy's legs further back exposing her ass even more. As I fingered Sue's ass she rubbed her spit around Kathy's tight little asshole. Kathy was thrashing about from ecstasy while grabbing her tits tearing off her top.

I moved up behind Sue and started to fuck her while she ate Kathy and played with her ass.

Kathy jumped when Sue began sticking a finger into her ass.

Kathy asked Sue to wait because she had never let anyone fuck her in the ass. Sue didn't say a word instead she moved her hand up to Kathy's mouth and stuck her fingers deep inside causing Kathy to gag just a little. After Kathy sucked them clean Sue returned them to her pussy to get them lubed.

Once lubed Sue again began rubbing Kathy's asshole and again Kathy protested. Before she could finish Sue stuck a finger knuckle deep into Kathy's virgin ass. Kathy screamed but Sue continued to pump her finger slowly in and out.

I pulled out of Sue to move to the other side of the bed to feed my cock into Kathy's mouth. Before I could get there Sue jumped onto the bed and into a 69 position with Kathy.

With Sue's dripping pussy above her mouth Kathy said she had never eaten pussy.

Sue lowered her pussy to Kathy's face saying, "Eat me you pussy eating virgin slut." Sue's dirty talk got Kathy going so Sue kept it up telling Kathy to admit she is a slut and wants to be treated like a dirty little whore. She also demanded Kathy beg to have her face and mouth filled and covered in cum.

As the action got hotter Sue went back down on Kathy and without hesitation again began fingering her ass. When Kathy jumped Sue lifted her head and told her to beg to have her ass fucked. When Kathy didn't immediately respond Sue stuck a second finger in making Kathy squirm. Again Sue told her to beg to be ass fucked.

As Kathy started to speak Sue tried to stick a third finger in the virgin ass. As the pressure mounted Kathy screamed, "Please fuck my virgin ass!"

Sultriest Sue became even more aggressive, a side I had not seen. She demanded Kathy call her Mistress.

Kathy said "okay" to which Sue applied even more pressure to the third finger trying to invade Kathy's ass.

Kathy them screamed, "Fuck my ass Mistress."

Sue removed her fingers and smacked Kathy's ass saying she gives the orders and telling Kathy she begs and says please.

Sue asked if she understood to which Kathy said yes. Sue smacked her ass again and asked yes what?

Kathy got the message and replied, "Yes Mistress."

Sue again told her to beg.

Kathy replied, "Please fuck my virgin ass Mistress." Sue spit on Kathy's ass and inserted two fingers into her ass and began pumping while grinding her pussy on her face.

I pushed Sue's ass up and stuck two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. Sue moaned as she licked Kathy's pussy and finger fucked her ass.

Kathy leaned her head back giving me clear access to feed my cock deep into her throat. Kathy began gagging as I left my cock at the back of her throat hitting her gag reflex. When she started gagging to the point of throwing up I began fucking her face and started licking Sue's pussy.

I grabbed Kathy's hand and guided her fingers to Sue's ass and helped her start fingering Sue as she was doing to her. Feeling that I was about to cum I pulled out of Kathy's mouth and pushed her head back up to eat Sue's soaking wet pussy.

Sue started screaming as wave after wave of orgasm hit her flooding Kathy's mouth and face. Sue's orgasms caused Kathy to have multiple orgasms as well.

I walked over to Sue offering her my cock. She started stroking me then guided my cock to Kathy's pussy. As I pushed deeper and deeper inside that tight pussy Sue slid off Kathy and started kissing her sharing each other's pussy juices and playing with each other's tits.

Breaking the kiss for a moment Sue said, "Fuck her ass now that I stretched her out a little baby."

Kathy started to protest for which she received a quick slap of her tits from Sue and Sue taking her right nipple between her fingers and pinching.

Kathy quickly said, "I'm sorry Mistress."

Sue asked, and?

Kathy replied, "Please have him fuck my ass Mistress."

Sue grabbed Kathy's legs at the knee and pulled them toward her head exposing her ass even more. With that I pushed my cock into Kathy's tight ass stretching it even further than Sue had with her fingers.

Kathy started to scream but her scream was quickly muffled by Sue's pussy over her mouth.

Sue ordered her to eat her cunt and lick her ass. As she did so Sue roughly ground her dripping cunt on Kathy's face while watching me fuck her in the ass. Sue saw that I was about to cum and told me to pull out.

She grabbed Kathy by the hair and pulled her to her knees and told her to suck her ass off of my cock. As Kathy hesitantly leaned forward Sue tightened the grip on her hair and asked if she forgot something.

Kathy said, "I'm sorry Mistress" then "Yes Mistress I will suck my ass off of his cock for you." Kathy began sucking my cock as Sue held her hair and bit her neck.

I told Sue I was going to cum.

She hurriedly knelt beside Kathy and told me to shoot my load on their faces. After a few strokes of my cock I exploded stream after stream of cum on both faces as much as possible.

When I was done Sue started licking cum off of Kathy taking it into her mouth and told Kathy to lick her clean. When Sue's mouth was full of cum she grabbed Kathy's face and squeezed forcing her mouth open. Sue then leaned over Kathy's open mouth and let my cum flow from her mouth into Kathy's. When all of it was inside Sue forced Kathy's mouth closed and ordered her to swallow. Kathy obeyed without question.

When we finished Sue said we should all shower together. While washing each others bodies Sue asked Kathy if she enjoyed the fuck session.

Not surprisingly Kathy replied, "Yes Mistress."

Sue then asked if she wanted to be her little slut for the rest of the week to be fucked and to fuck who and when she said.

Kathy replied, "Yes Mistress, but what about my friend Corinn?"

Sue asked if she wanted to fuck Corinn.

Kathy said, "Only if you want me to Mistress." I couldn't believe that Kathy, within a short time, was an obedient submissive to Sue who for the first time was acting as a Dominatrix.

Sue told Kathy she would allow her to fuck Corinn only after she fucks her first.

After showering we all laid on the bed and fell asleep naked in each others arms with Kathy sandwiched between us.

We awoke to the sound of the phone ringing. It was seven and Stephanie and Josh were calling for dinner.

The way this trip started I could only imagine what was to come with Sue's slut Kathy, her girlfriend Corinn, and now Stephanie and Josh.

Those adventures will be told later.