New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." she replied. Adrian turned the volume up.

"So Pauline, has any news surfaced from the military on the ground?" the reporter asked.

"No. But as you can see there is a flurry of activity down there. The fires are finally out. But now the questions begin. Where did this come from? Who or what is inside? And what do they want?" the other reported said.

"Those are interesting questions." a man said as the feed went back to the news room.

"For those that have just joined or those that want a recap of what happened." the lady said as the screen flashed to a picture of the screen.

"Sometime last night between two thirty and four am. This U.F.O. As many are calling it crashed landed, in this small town in western Montana." she said as a picture of their small town showed on the screen. "Local's described it as the sky literally falling." she said.

"Well can not blame them." the man said. "The U.F.O. Is larger than any craft the human race has ever seen. Large than a cruise liner." he continued. A computer image of the craft showed it next to the largest cruise liner. It was much longer and taller. "It is circular, and as you can see. Did a lot of damage to the surrounding area when it crashed."

"I survived that?" Adrian said as the screen showed for miles around cracks in the ground.

"Many locals said it was like an earthquake." the lady said. "We go back to Pauline who is in the area."

"Thank you Lorrie." the other lady said. "We have landed as per our schedule. All flights over the area, has to be reported, and all of them are giving a five minute window for a fly over. This we have been told is very strict." she said as the camera panned over the area.

"That's the mall." Adrian said.

"There is a strong military presence, both on the ground and in the air." she said. The sound of fighter jets could be heard as the camera zoomed out, showing two jets flying in the distance.

"Pauline has anyone been able to ask the military anything of what is going on. As per what the next step is." Lorrie said.

"No. The only news is what the president said hours ago. They are giving the inhabitants of the U.F.O. Time to evaluate the problem they have with their craft. The U.S. Has been given full co operation over this situation. But right now, just being on the ground. I can say for sure everyone is tense."

"Thank you Pauline." the man said. The news room came back to view. "As Pauline mentioned the president has already spoken on this matter. He advises patience, and to quell our curiosity. He stated he does not want to start an international or as he joked. Interstellar incident. He also said. Individuals inside the craft maybe hurt, or just as curious as us." he said. "Here is the wide birth, the military is giving the craft. Only the fire crews have gone within twenty five yards of the craft. Military vehicles are holding at fifty yards. Media personnel both local and international are at the eighty yard range." he said.

"Ok enough." Adrian said hitting the off button. He looked over at her. She was staring at him.

"You seemed stressed." she said.

"Aren't you?" he asked. "What about the rest of your crew?" he asked.

"There was no one else. Just myself." she said. Just as he was about to ask more questions. The phone rang.

"Hey. Yeah I watched it." he said as he answered it. "Ok I will be right there." he said hanging up.

"They asked me to come and answer a few questions. They found my tire tracks at the scene." he said shaking his head.

"Do you want me to come with you?" she asked as she stood up.

"No!.. I mean no." he said as he pulled on his jacket. "You will only cause more questions to be asked." he said as he headed for the door. "Do not open the door for anyone. Ok?" he said back to her.

"If that is what you want." she said.

Adrian cursed himself soon as he got into his car. Why did he have to be in the area, now they were going to ask him questions, that he may not be able to answer. He drove off looking back he could see the purple light of her eyes looking out the window. She was worried about him. No one had worried about him in a long while. Could she still hear him. He asked himself. But got no reply.

"I can. If you want me to." She said.

"Yes." he said feeling a little better that she was still there. "You said you went back to your ship."

"That is correct." she replied.

"How?" he asked.

"I believe your movies call it teleportation. We call it transference." she said. "You are going out of range of my listening. Shall I transfer to your location?" she asked.

"No. But keep it an option, if you do not hear back from me within the hour." he said. He did not know why but he wanted her close, just in case things went bad.

"Will do." she said.

As Adrian pulled into a parking spot, pointed out to him by an armed man at the entrance to the mall. He stepped out of the vehicle.

"Glad you could make it on short notice." A red headed lady said.

"Didn't sound like I had a choice. Gail." he said. Gail was the sheriff's daughter. She had taken up things, when her father had a stroke a few weeks ago.

"Glad my father, is at home resting. This situation would of giving him a heart attack." she said.

"Your used to giving him heart attacks." Adrian replied coldly. As they walked into the mall.

"Just going to keep twisting the knife aren't you." she said shaking her head.

"Nope." he replied. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop.

"Look. What we had was... great." she said. "But come on, my father is old fashioned. What could I have done? He would of flipped out if I told him, I was dating a black man." she said looking around as she said it.

"I get it." he said pushing past her. "So what about after wards?" he asked.

"You mean the sex?" she said again looking around when she said it. "You did not expect me to give that up too?" she said.

"So that's all I am?" he said as they neared the food court where the military had set up desks and other things.

"Look, lets get through this, then we can discuss us." she said. As she walked past him.

"There is no us." he said as he joined her.

There was a line of people, all waiting to be questioned. But they were kept separate.

"Adrian Grody." a man said at a desk. Adrian approached the desk. "I.D." the man said coldly. Adrian gave him his driver's license. The man nodded.

"Sir. Your vehicle's tread marks, were found a few yards away from where the craft crashed. Care to explain?" the man said looking him straight in the eye.

"He knows the time as well." she said to him.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I transferred to a closer location. Do not worry they can not see me." she said.

"I was scared. It crashed, everything went crazy. I panicked. Hit the gas and came into town." he said. The man looked at him.

"Why did you not report, where you were, this morning when everyone was told." the man asked.

"There was a telephone call, but you were sleeping, so I silenced it." she said.

"I was sleeping, I pulled a double shift the day before. I did not hear the phone ring." Adrian answered. The man nodded. This went on for over an hour. Sometimes the man repeated a question just wording it differently, but with Solaria's help. He got through it.

"Meet me back at home." he said as he walked back through the mall. He saw a movement in front of him. It was her but not her. It was like seeing a ghost. "Was that you?" he asked.

"Yes, it is a form of stealth, or camouflage." she said.

"Nice." Adrian smiled as he got into his vehicle. "Too bad, your ship can't do that." he said as he started the vehicle.

"It can." she replied.

"It can?" he answered shocked that, something that big. Could hide itself.

"Yes. But in it's current state. It will do more harm than good." she replied. Adrian nodded.

"What is this sex? that lady was talking about." She asked.

"Um." Adrian said shocked at the question.

"And why couldn't she give it up?" she asked.

"Form of affection, when you care about someone a lot. And she liked me a lot, at one time, then not so much after time." he replied. It wasn't the absolute truth but it should hold for now.

He pulled into his drive way, the day had flown by so fast. The sun was already setting. As he opened the door. She greeted him.

"Welcome home." she said. Her glowing eyes stared at him.

"Thank you." he said back to her as he walked past her.

"I made dinner." she said as she walked behind him.

"You did not have to." he replied sitting in his chair. She looked at him as if she was trying to tell if he was serious. "I mean. I am happy you did. But you did not have to." he corrected himself. He was still getting used to how direct she was. Things he said had to be said just right. She nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"It was no trouble. The human body needs food, to keep alive. And keep the metabolism going. Small meals should be eaten during the day." she replied bringing a huge plate of meat, potatoes and vegetables.

"Holy.." he began to say but saying crap would cause her to think the food was crap or that religion was crap. "Wow, that is a lot of food." he said sitting up in his chair. He had not eaten this much since his visit to a friends for Christmas dinner. Usually he just nuked something in the microwave. He took the plate and the knife and fork and dived in.

"There is a game on tonight." she said. I saw that you had previously watched sports but you had stopped.

"Yeah the cable shut off due.." he began to say as he stuffed his mouth full of food. The Television jumped to life showing a football game. "How did you.." he began to say.

"I paid the bill, online." she said sitting down. The glow in her eyes was brighter as she watched him.

"Ok stop." he said. Putting the food down. He turned to her. He held her hands they were slightly cold. Her eyes quickly blinked off and on.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

"No. But why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Why. Am I doing what?" she said as her face went to one side. He sat back and thought. He had to word it correctly.

"These actions. Feeding me, making sure I am safe and happy. Why are you doing them?" he asked. She nodded as she understood.

"It is in my nature." she replied.

"Do tell." he said.

"Our race is made up of two different species." she said glancing down at her body. "The skin is of the...hard to say in this language." she said as her eyes flashed fast. "Denora or in my language the first one's." she said. He nodded. "They were smart, very smart. But very weak and very timid. When another species attacked them from another world, they made robots to fight the war. Over time the robots won. But after the war had finished, the Denora had no need for the robots, but instead of deactivating them, they made them into their servants, and the working force. The Denora became lazy and soon, the robots became the dominant species. They over powered the Denora and soon made them into their servants. Eventually the two species began to mate with each other. Many decades later, there were no pure Denora or robots left. Just us." she said.

"That explains a lot." he said. That's why she resembled a robot. It was part of her genetic make up. "Well you do not need to serve me." he said. "I just want you to repair yourself and your ship so you can return home." he said. She nodded. The two of them sat in silence as they watched the Television. A few times he had to explain the point of the game, and why it was exciting to watch. Soon they were both yelling at the screen. As he began to retire to bed.

"Don't you sleep?" he asked. She shook her head.

"We do not need sleep." she said. "We rest when we shut off." she replied.

"How long is that for?" he asked

"Anywhere from two to four of your earth hours." she said. Adrian let out a yawn. "You are tired. It is past your usual sleep time." she said standing. Adrian nodded. He walked into the bedroom. She stopped at the door. "Good Night" she said as he nodded.

The morning came fast as usual. He woke up and found her standing just outside his bedroom door.

"Please tell me, you have not been standing there, the whole time." he said as he walked past her.

"No." she replied.

"I only left to make your breakfast, then I returned." she said following behind him. He shook his head. He was beginning to like her responses. "But you are late." she added. He looked down at his phone.

"Damn." he said. He had woke up a bit later due to being tired but he didn't realize how late.

"I made your breakfast easier to eat on the go. As well as your lunch." she said picking up a cooler.

"Thank you." he said as he rushed out the door. She stood there looking at the door. He opened the door realizing he had left her with an open statement. "Thank you for making breakfast, and lunch. Bye for now." he said closing the door. She turned and walked back into what she had considered her room.

Adrian's second job was as a stock associate at the local grocery store. He only worked there part time for the extra hours he needed to keep up with bills. He hated it. The days always dragged. So as he saw that there was only two more hours left on his eight hour shift, he began to think of going home. He had never thought of going home like this before. Mainly because he never had anyone to go home to. As he walked the aisle's making sure all the sale items were stocked and full. He saw two military officers. He tried to pass them as quietly as he could. As he passed them he overheard them saying that tomorrow the military was going to attempt to enter the craft seeing as no one had come out and there was no sign of activity coming from the craft. Adrian walked swiftly into the back room.

"Solaria." he said, he was beginning to like talking in his head. He shouted not out loud but to her. But he got nothing. He began to panic. But then he remembered that she might have had to rest, so she might be shut off. He looked over at the time clock. He had an hour and a half to go. He couldn't afford to lose this job. Even though he wanted to go back home to check on her.

"Fuck it." he said to himself as he walked towards the time clock.

"You called for me?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied. "Do not scare me like that." he said. "I called and did not hear you, so I panicked." he explained.

"I was recharging." she replied. "It took me a few moments to wake." she said.

"They are going to try to enter your ship." he said.

"I know." she replied.

"Aren't you worried?" he asked.

"No. They will not be able to enter. No form of technology on this planet can get into it." she said. This made him feel better. "You are wondering how I crashed. If my ship is so powerful." she said.

"Yes. I forgot you could do that." he replied.

"I went through an asteroid belt, light years away from your planet. I thought there was no damage but there was. By the time I found out it was too late." she said. "I tried to transfer through your planet but the system did not respond. So I crashed." she said. Adrian nodded.

"Adrian, the police chief wants to see you." The assistant store manager said over the intercom. Adrian cursed out loud. He hated the brat. The kid was barely twenty-two years old. They promoted him for no apparent reason.

"I will be home shortly." he said.

"I have completed my recharge cycle so I will be awake." she replied. Adrian nodded. He was getting used to talking to her this way. It was their own way, no one else had a connection like that. He stopped halfway to the office. Was he getting feelings for an alien? He couldn't have. But the more he thought about it the more he felt it was true. Either way she would be leaving soon. He walked past the customer service desk and up the stairs. The little brat, was just leaving the office.

"Anything you want, please just ask ma'am, I mean sir, I mean officer.." he said stuttering as he closed the door. The kid was barely over five feet tall, black hair, blue eyes. Adrian pushed past him.

"Out the way Junior." Adrian said. The kid lowered his head and continued down the stairs.

"What is it Gail?" Adrian blurted out angrily. "I was just about to leave."

Gail stood by the small desk, dressed in her police uniform. The green uniform fit tightly on her, showing all of her curves. She liked it tight on her, so she could run as well as persuade most of the men in this small town to do what she wanted. She was very athletically built. Ever since High School, she had always kept her body in the best condition she could by running track, swimming, even a year in cheer leading. She pulled on the small string that held her hair back, it flowed down her shoulders.

"I just wanted to have that talk. You walked away the other day without a good bye." she said walking over to him.

"I said there was nothing to talk about." he said ignoring her as she put a hand on his chest.

"Oh you know that's a lie." she said stepping back, she quickly unbuttoned the front of her top. Exposing her large tits, in a red lace bra. "I can think of two things to talk about." she smiled.

"Forget it Gail." he said looking away from her. "Not going to happen." he lied. He wanted her. It had been almost three months since they had sex and he wanted it so bad.

"Sorry. I could not hear you." she said as she got closer.

"I said. No." he said looking back at her.

"You can say it to my eyes, but how about these." she said grabbing his hand and placing it on her one of her tits. A spark shot down his arm and straight to his dick, which pulsed and began to get harder. He looked back at his hand on top of the red lace material of her bra. Her 32E bra. "Tell them you do not want to put that big black dick of yours between them and fuck them, till you shoot all over them." she said whispering in his ear. "Tell them that and I will leave." she smiled. He looked down at her tits. He did want to fuck them, he loved fucking them.

"Are you alright?" Solaria asked. Her voice jolted him back to reality.

"No. I mean yes." he said out loud.

"I knew you would!" Gail said. As she began to take off her bra.

"Stop!" he shouted.

"You want me to stop talking to you?" Solaria asked.

"No." he answered but he was still talking out loud.

"Make up your mind, do you want me or not?" Gail asked. She seemed confused as he was holding his head and backing away.

"Do you need help?" Solaria asked.

"Yes. I need help." he said. His emotions were getting the best of him. He just wanted out of this room and this situation.

"What do you want me to do?" Gail said as she got close. Suddenly the fire alarms began to blare loud, then the sprinklers shot on, shooting water everywhere. Adrian took this opportunity to rush out of the room. Outside in the store it was utter chaos as people began to run to the front.

"Everybody out." the kid manager was shouting. He had a lost bewildered look on his face.

"Did you turn off the water?" Adrian asked.

"The water? How?" he answered back utterly lost.

"I will do it." Adrian said. He looked back at the office. Gail was turning the corner with her top all buttoned up.

"Officer." the kid said running towards her.

"Keep calm Brody." she said as she looked around. "Everybody is out. Good." The water slowly turned off.

"Adrian must have got the water." Brody said. Adrian ran back to the front. The fire fighters were just came in.

"What do we have here Gail?" the lead fire fighter asked.

"Seems like someone broke one of the fire alarms, in the back near dairy." Adrian said. "I saw it as I went back there."