New Directions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy re-entered her from behind and resumed his rhythm. Each stroke was ecstasy. His pace quickened and then slowed as he rocked from side to side as well as from front to back. For her part, Anne-Marie trained her thoughts to experience the feeling of being filled with cock and minimize the pain coming from the welts on her backside. She joined him and matched his pace as best she could. Her pleasure increased as did his. Suddenly he brought his right hand down with a smack and Anne-Marie's rhythm was broken as she involuntarily tried to pull her pelvis forward but was prevented from doing so by the crossbar Jimmy had placed under her stomach. Sensing her motion, Jimmy grabbed her waist with his strong hands and pulled her towards him as he rammed his cock deeply inside her and exploded. Months of pent up desire blasted up from his balls through his cock and out into Anne-Marie's pussy coating it's inside with gooey cum. "Aargh," he grunted in satisfaction. Jimmy withdrew slightly and then repeated his thrust and cried out again. Another blast of semen, stronger than the first, erupted from the tip of his dick, and then three more followed in quick succession. Anne Marie's pussy was full of stiff cock and cum. She slumped as much as her restraints would allow and breathed heavily through her open mouth. She was completely spent from her ordeal.

Jimmy left his cock inside her for as long as it would stay, but eventually he slipped out of her. As he cupped and fondled his balls and what was left of his erection in his left hand he grabbed a chair and sat in front of her. "And now, Slave, comes the moment of truth. I intend to remove the spreader from your mouth. What happens after that and how quickly it happens depends a great deal on what you have to say. Choose your words carefully. Bend your face to the floor while I disconnect the straps." Anne-Marie complied and stared at the floor while Jimmy slowly undid the two buckles and loosened the confining straps. Then he reached around and carefully removed the spreader from the woman's mouth.

Anne-Marie, eyes still facing the floor worked her jaw which had become sore from both intrusions. After half a minute her head rose slowly until her reddened eyes looked directly into Jimmy's. The wry smile of contentment she had worn earlier returned slowly to her beautiful face, which was framed perfectly by her deep auburn hair. Her smile which now held just the right amount of plaintiff uncertainty, lasted a few seconds and then she spoke. "Thank you, Master."

12