New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stiffened a bit at what he said, he knew she hated having to beg, but she also knew that that was exactly why he liked making her beg.

"Yes sir" she said through gritted teeth.

"Good"

With that, Sarah reached up and put the blindfold on her. Sarah spoke up

"Now, you've told us that you rather enjoy having the flogger used on you, so we thought we'd indulge you. However, there is a catch"

There is always a catch she thought

"You have to ask us, nicely, to use it on you"

She could hear the smile in Sarah's voice as she said this.

"I can't do that ma'am"

"Well, then I suppose we will just sit here until you can".

She stood thinking, very frustrated at her predicament. She fumbled for a minute, starting to speak and then cutting herself off several times. When she realized that, indeed, nothing was going to happen, good or bad, until she asked for it, she took a deep breath and spoke

"Please sir, ma'am, use the flogger on me" she couldn't believe she had just said that, but she was glad it was done.

Kevin spoke

"Very well, since you asked so nicely. Although I think I will add a little something to make it a little more fun, on both sides"

She then felt clamps being put on her nipples, and she toke a deep breath as she felt their pinch. When Sarah gave a slight tug on the chain, she felt her pussy clench, as she felt the moisture that had been building between her legs finally begin to drip down her leg slightly. She felt Kevin take her arm and turn her so she was facing the bed.

"Put your arms down on the bed"

She bent over into the familiar position and waited. She startled a bit when Sarah's hand stroked down her back towards her ass, before slapping it lightly. She knew there was someone beside her and someone behind her, but wasn't sure who was who. She felt the flogger being lightly dragged across her back, and could tell it was the softer of the two that they had. There was no warning when the first blow came and she jumped slightly from the sound it made. It didn't really hurt; it felt more like a brutal massage than pain really. She gasped though when she felt the person beside her tug hard on the chain to the nipple clamps. The blows didn't come in any predictable timing, so she was always slightly surprised when it hit. That combined with the random tugging on her nipples had her flustered and incredibly aroused.

When the blows stopped, she was breathing heavily, and her inner thighs were very wet.

"Stand up" Sarah told her.

She stood up and the clamps were removed, and Kevin's hands were massaging her very sensitive nipples. When Sarah's hand found her wet pussy and played with her clit for a moment, it drew a gasp that was quickly followed by a moan. She toyed with her for a moment and then drew her hand away again.

"Well, you certainly are wet aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am"

Kevin suppressed a slight laugh before speaking

"However I don't think you're anywhere near begging yet, really. Lay down on the bed"

She turned around and felt the bed, crawling up onto it and lying down on her back. She heard someone walk out of the room and then heard Kevin speak again

"You may take off the blindfold now"

She reached up and pulled it off, putting it down on the floor next to the bed. She saw the Sarah wasn't in the room, and wondered where she had gone. She was answered a moment later when Sarah walked back in and Niki saw she was wearing a strap on. Her eyes got wide as she realized what was going to happen. Sarah looked at her and smiled

"Now, I'm sure you can guess what will happen next. However, you will not be allowed to come at any point during it. Do you understand?

She swallowed heavily "yes ma'am"

"Good"

With that, Sarah climbed on the bed and slowly inserted the dildo on the strap on into her eager pussy. Kevin sat next to them on the bed and watched, quite enjoying what he was seeing. Sarah began to fuck to her with the strap on, starting slowly, but working up to a harder pace. Occasionally Kevin would reach over and pinch her nipples knowing how sensitive the clamps had left them. She was moaning and almost started to beg to come, but remembered that she wasn't going to be allowed to now even if she did and thought you save herself the added embarrassment. Sarah was getting close to coming, feeling the other side of the dildo stimulating her own pussy.

After Sarah came, she was now desperate to be allowed to come also, and there was a light sheen of sweat over her body. After Sarah came down from her orgasm, she pulled out of her. Her eyes got wide again, when Sarah presented the dildo in front of her mouth and told her

"Now, clean it off"

She started to protest but a sharp pain on her sensitized nipples stopped her and she began to lick her own juices off the fake cock; thoroughly embarrassed at having to do this.

Once she had cleaned it off, Sarah climbed off the bed and proceeded to take off the strap on. Kevin looked at her, knowing how badly she wanted to come

"Well, while that was a wonderful show, I believe its time you serviced me some. Suck my cock, slut" she looked over at Kevin as he said this.

She moved over to him on the bed, quickly took his cock in her mouth, and began working on him. After a moment or two, he simply took her head in his hands and began to fuck her mouth. He thrust far back making her gaga a couple times until her throat got a bit more used to it. After he did this for a few moments, he stopped and abruptly pulled her off him.

"Move over" he told her.

She sighed and moved over on the bed, as Sarah climbed on and mounted Kevin. She watched enviously as Sarah began to ride him. She watched and as she did so, she found her hand unconsciously moving towards her pussy, wanted to give herself some release. She stopped herself though, knowing that if she dared touch herself now without their permission, she would pay for it. She watched them for another minute or two, before both of them came. After they came down from it, Sarah climbed off Kevin and lay down on the bed. Kevin reached over and grabbed some of Niki's hair, pulling her towards him.

"Clean my cock off"

She balked but his insistent pushing on her head forced her to quit fighting. She took his softening cock in her mouth and proceeded to clean him off. Once she finished she knelt back up and looked at him.

"Well, you're not done yet, you have more cleaning to do."

He pointed at Sarah. She sighed, feeling almost humiliated at being forced to eat his come out of Sarah's pussy. Yet at the same time, she felt very good knowing she was pleasing them.

She moved over to Sarah and brought her mouth down on her. Tasting the combination of Sarah's juices and Kevin's come. She spent a few minutes making sure she did a good job; she definitely didn't feel like being punished today. Once she was done, she knelt back up and looked at them.

"Good job, I think you've earned a treat. Don't you agree?" Sarah said, looking over at Kevin.

"Yes, I think she does."

"You may masturbate until you come. And don't you dare forget to ask permission"

"Yes sir, thank you" she was so desperate to come, she wasn't sure she would have cared what he had said she had to do/say to get permission.

She lay back on the bed and brought her hand down to her pussy. She was literally drenched by now, and it didn't take very long at all before she was asking permission

"Please sir, let your slut come."

"Beg for it" he responded.

She moaned and fumbled for a second, but she was too close to argue.

"Please, please sir, I'm begging you, let me come"

He waited another moment, just for the hell of it, before he responded

"That's it; I want you to come hard now."

As he spoke, she came hard, yelling loudly, and arching as her orgasm overtook her. Once it passed, she was breathing very heavily. As she came down Sarah spoke again

"I think you owe us a thank you, don't you?"

She collected herself for a another moment before answering

"Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am, sir for letting me come"

"You're welcome" Kevin replied.

That day certainly proved a bit surprising for me. I certainly never saw myself cleaning off a fake cock that had just been used on me, and then having to clean off someone's cock after they had fucked someone else. I think the hardest for me though was having to clean Sarah afterwards. That was a bit humiliating; but, I pleased them, and that is the important thing.

One of the things that we had to work out was when and how often we could do things. I and I both had jobs, which while pretty flexible, were still jobs. Kevin had a job, but his was much more on his own time. We all knew and agreed that a 24/7 relationship just wouldn't work, but we still had to figure out what would. Often we played it by ear, and scheduled things when we all had some free time. Sometimes I would go over during my lunch break for a short visit with Kevin (my work was pretty close to where he lived), and service him in some way. Other times when we all had a weekend free, I might go and service them for a whole weekend. Even when I wasn't physically with them, I was still their submissive. This was emphasized one day when a package showed up at work…

The mail boy was doing his rounds and he stopped by her desk, dropping off the regular mail, and a package. This was odd, since she almost never got packages at work, unless it was for her boss. This time though it was for her. There was no return address on it, but she had an odd feeling she knew who it was from. As she opened the box, her suspicions were confirmed as she saw the note on top addressed to 'slut'. She quickly looked around to see if anybody was watching, not knowing what she would do if someone walked by and saw. No body was around, since many people were on their lunch break, so she returned to the package and took the note out.

It read: "Slut, I have decided that its time to push you again. Enclosed you will find a small anal plug and a small bottle of lube. You are to go to the bathroom, remove your panties, lube yourself and the plug and insert the plug. We discussed that you will be coming over after work since you planned on leaving early and I will continue your training then. You are to leave the plug in until I choose to take it out tonight. You are not to put your panties back on."

She re-read the note, not believing what it said. Convinced he was being very serious, she looked at the clock. It was 12:30 and she was leaving at 3, two and a half hours. She took a deep breath a realized that she was wet. Kevin's show of his control over her even here had aroused her quite a bit. She didn't give herself time to think about it and instead took the plug and lube out of the box, placed them in her purse and with her purse in hand headed to the bathroom. Once there, she went into one the stalls and removed her now wet panties. She took out the lube and the plug, looking at it. The plug wasn't very big, but it was substantial enough that she would be aware of it. She and Kevin had done some anal play, but the mostly consisted of him using a finger or two. He told her that as he and Sarah's sub, they expected all of her holes available for them. She hadn't thought much of it at the time, but guessed he had decided to follow through with that now.

Opening the little bottle, she put some lube on her fingers and proceeded to lube her ass. Putting some on the plug, she did the same thing with that. Happy that it was lubed enough she went to slip it in. It went in easily enough to begin with, and then as it hit its widest point, she gasped a little at the pain, but took a deep breath, concentrated on relaxing and slipped it all the way in.

Once it was in, she felt the sensation and how full she now felt. It wasn't a bad sensation, and the moistness of her pussy confirmed that she really rather liked it. She closed the bottle, wiping it off with some toilet paper and put it back in her bag. Placing her panties in her bag also, she walked out of the stall to wash her hands. As she walked to the sink, she felt the plug moving slightly and stifled a slight groan. Done washing her hands she left the bathroom and went back to her desk. As she sat down, she felt the plug pushed and held inside her and knew it was going to be a long couple of hours. As it got to be 3, she finished up what she had been working on and left her desk. As she got to his house, she was very aroused and hoped he planned to fuck her.

She knocked on the door and didn't have to wait long until he came and let her in. They exchanged the common pleasantries, but once that was done, he didn't wait long.

"Go to the bedroom and strip"

She didn't bother answering, just went upstairs and stripped, feeling a bit strange standing in the room naked while wearing an anal plug. He walked in a few moments later, carrying the collar. Walking behind her, he placed the collar on her.

"Now, did you get my little surprise today?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, and did you follow instructions?"

"Yes sir"

"Well then, let me see. Bend over ad spread your ass for me"

She blushed furiously, but did as he told her, bending over and reaching back exposing the base of the plug for hi to see. She took in a sharp breath as he tapped the base, just to see her reaction.

"Good girl. You may stand up again"

She stood and turned to face him.

"As you might have guessed, today we are going to work on making your ass available for me."

As he said this he reached down between her legs, and felt how wet she was, causing her to gasp and her hips to move towards his hand, trying to get more friction. He laughed

"I see my little surprise has you rather aroused, good"

He played with her clit for a moment, as she closed her eyes and moaned. Abruptly he stopped, much to her disappointment, and proceeded to get undressed.

"Today I'm just going to fuck you, both your pussy and you ass, and maybe if you are a good slut, I'll let you come too"

She glared at him, but stopped when she saw the warning look on his face.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees"

She turned to the bed and crawled on, putting her face down to the bed so her ass was up in the air. She felt him climb on the bed and position himself behind her. Reaching under her, he briefly toyed with her pussy again before sliding himself into her. She moaned and closed her eyes at the feeling. He didn't waste time being gentle and simply started to fuck her quickly. He gripped her hips hard, occasionally reaching under her to toy with her nipples. The feeling of him in her pussy while the plug was still in her was incredibly, she had never felt that full.

After a few moments, he pulled out again and she made a sound of disappointment, which got her a smack on the ass.

"Now, I am going to finish by coming in your ass. Do you want me to do that?"

She thought for a moment about what she should say

"If it will please you sir"

He smiled at her, pleased with her response

"Good girl, you learn fast. Alright I'm going to take the plug out"

With that, he reached over and slowly slipped the plug out. She sighed as it came out; having gotten used to the feeling, it felt odd without it in. She felt something slightly cool and realized he was lubing her ass a little more, using a finger sliding it in and out of her ass for a moment.

"Okay, now, I need you be honest if I ask you if you're okay"

He told her as slowly slipped the head of his cock into her ass. She gasped and then moaned as she felt him going in. It didn't hurt, just felt intense. He kept sliding in, slowly, not wanting it to hurt. He was about halfway in and she hadn't said anything

"Are you okay?"

"Yes sir."

Satisfied she was really okay, he pushed his cock all the way in, and stopped for a second, letting her adjust before he started fucking her. Slowly he moved most of the way out again and then came back in. He slowly picked up the pace until he was going at a steady, regular pace. He was moaning almost constantly now, the feeling very intense. After a few minutes, she heard him groan and knew he was close. He reached under her and played with her clit a bit before stopping.

"No, you do it, make yourself come"

She hesitated, but realized that if she didn't, she wasn't going to get to come. Therefore, she reached back and began to play with her clit, getting very close.

"Please sir, may I come," she asked breathily, breathing hard.

Right before he came, he told her "yes" and she came hard, her pussy and ass clenching, drawing another groan from him as her ass clenched around his cock as he also came…

That was a pretty intense day for me. Knowing I was wearing an anal plug under my nice sedate work clothes, simply because he had told me to was very arousing. Anal sex was pretty good, although I definitely wouldn't replace straight sex with it. Doing something like wearing the plug, in a public place entered a new realm for me. Up until then most of the stuff I had done with them had been in private. At first, the idea of doing anything in a more public setting made me very nervous, but after the experience at my work, I felt a bit better about it. I realized that there were ways to do some things in public without them being known to the whole world, and that was a huge turn on for me.

After that day, little things started being brought out more, particularly in the car. Sometimes he would have me masturbate in the car while we were driving somewhere. That always made me nervous because I was afraid someone would see me, but no one did.

One time he even had me put a vibrating dildo kind of thing in my pussy and he would randomly turn on the vibrations. That made me nuts, because I never knew when he was going to do it. He made try to carry on a normal conversation while he was doing it; that was hard as hell. I mean I am pretty good at ignoring it when I am aroused, if I have to, but trying to ignore something not only filling my pussy, but vibrating too….well, that rather strained my ignoring abilities. This really amused him though and he kept pushing me with doing things outside of the privacy of a house. One night when the three of us got together, it seems they decided to push me even more by having us go out to dinner while I wore a pair of vibrating panties…

They stepped into the restaurant and were quickly seated. It was a bit dim, but that was good she thought. As they were looking at the menus one of them pushed the button on the remote and she suddenly sat up very straight. It was only a brief vibration, but enough to remind her that she was wearing them, and that they could toy with her whenever they wanted to. The waiter came and took their orders, leaving them again. She looked at them for a moment

"I don't mean to be disrespectful but I can't believe you are having me do this. Is there a reason?"

As she spoke Kevin turned the vibrations on again as Sarah spoke

"First off, you are being disrespectful. It is not your place to question what we do. Secondly, we are having you do this because we choose to, and that is all you need to know."

The vibrations stopped and she looked at Sarah again, trying hard to keep from squirming from her arousal. She knew that when in public, she didn't have to address them as "sir" and "ma'am" but she knew she had to be respectful nonetheless.

"I understand, I apologize," she said quietly, hoping that good behavior would keep the occurrences of vibration at a minimum.

They made small talk for a while, talking about their jobs and occasionally wandering onto politics. Every once in a while, one of them would briefly turn on the vibrations just to watch her startle and try to hide her arousal. When the waiter came back with their food, Kevin turned it on again. She bit her tongue to try to keep from moaning, and tried very hard to keep from squirming. However, she was certain that the waiter noticed something. She blushed furiously and looked down at the table while the waiter put their food down. Once he left, the vibrations were turned off again, and she took a deep breath, trembling slightly from her efforts.