New Found Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still had his pants on and I knew that the bulge between his legs couldn't have been comfortable. I stood him up and removed his socks. I unbuttoned his pants and took a deep breath as I pulled down his pants. I noticed that he must have showered at the office because he smelled like crisp clean soap and was not wearing any underwear. His cock sprang forward out of a nest of dark brown curls. He was trimmed but had left a dark patch of curls at the top of his crotch.

I just stared at his cock for a minute taking in his beauty. He was a little over eight inches long and three inches in diameter. Up until now, we had only fondled and in an effort not to get too caught up, we had never been completely naked. I was so ready for this that I was scared I would cum just at the sight of his beautiful man-meat. I steeled myself and began showering his prick with tiny butterfly kisses. I wanted to learn every nuance of him and we had the whole weekend ahead of us.

I was still half-dressed and Mack seemed to want both of us naked so he lifted me up. I could see in his eyes that he was holding on to his self-control by a single thread. We quickly removed the rest of our clothes and began kissing each other again. I was delving my tongue farther than I had ever gone before and Mack met me every step of the way. I pushed him onto the bed so I could take in the whole package and so that he could do the same. It seemed a shame that until then we'd never seen each other naked. It was so worth it though.

I had been thinking of our conversation in my office all day and I realized that he'd used the 'L' word. My eyes filled with tears at the beautiful man that offered me his love so freely. I couldn't believe that I was being given a chance to love someone fully and without restrictions. I knew now that I had never really loved or felt love from my ex. I shook my head a bit to bring Mack back into focus. I saw that he was looking at me curiously. I smiled in reassurance and began kissing his neck.

I knew that his neck was an erogenous zone so I made sure that I hit all of his spots. His eyes were glazed over with lust and that was just how I wanted him. I moved down to his nipples. They were perfect dime sized nipples that hardened when I nipped and laved at them. His body was perfect. I kissed my way down his toned torso gently biting him as I went along. He was gently moaning my name and I wondered what he'd sound like when we got into the real action.

I couldn't wait any longer. I moved back to his cock and literally drooled all over it. I dove right onto the head and he shot up almost into a sitting position. I was working my way all the way down his shaft. I knew he probably didn't think I could deep throat but he was about to be proved wrong. I worked the head into my mouth and then purposely only worked an inch into my mouth at a time. When I finally bottomed out and my nose was nestled into his small patch I let out a groan. I just loved having all of that man meat in my mouth.

Mack was letting out a series of rolling groans and I knew he wouldn't last much longer. I held him in the back of my throat and began a swallowing motion. Mack went crazy. I came back up and immediately dove down again. I repeated this action until I felt his balls tighten up. I came back up to the head and twirled my mouth all around while jacking him off. I tapped his bud with my finger and then began working it inside. He immediately started shooting. It was wonderful. I never wanted to taste another mans cum for as long as I lived. I savored his flavor.

I was still milking him when he became too sensitive and I had to stop. I heard myself make some whimpering noises. I was so ready. He could have any part of me that he wanted. I was rock hard and it had been an effort not to cum on the floor when he shot off. He was holding me loosely and had the most satisfied look on his face. He looked completely relaxed and I thought he was falling asleep. I knew that I was good but I didn't want him to fall asleep from it and leave me hard and aching.

I was a bit disappointed but I was glad that he got release. I was still watching Mack's face and he suddenly grinned widely and flipped us over so that he was on top of me with my legs trapped between his. "You didn't think I forgot about you did you?"

I breathed a sigh of relief and gulped a few times, "You looked pretty comfy, I thought you were falling asleep."

"Well baby, I admit that I didn't expect it to be that good. I just had to collect myself for a minute." He looked at me while caressing my cheek and he looked a little apprehensive. "You know that I love you don't you? I'll never force you into anything that you aren't ready for but this has gone far beyond dating for me. Just know that i'm interested in going as far as you want..."

I cut him off by pressing my fingers to his mouth. "I love you too." He looked completely shocked. Who wouldn't love him? He rested his forehead against mine and he was breathing deeply. When he looked me in the eyes, I saw that he had tears in his eyes. His voice was thick with emotion when he said, "Please make love to me baby."

I could do nothing but smile and nod. Mack went to move off me but I stilled him and began kissing him again. I wanted him whimpering and begging me to take him. I began running my hands up and down his sides. I stopped kissing him for a moment to tell him to lick my fingers. He took my fingers into his mouth and started groaning. He was sucking on them like they were a cock.

Instead of getting him all riled up he was driving me crazy. I withdrew my fingers and reclaimed his mouth. I moved my wet fingers to his bud and began pushing first one and then two fingers into him. He was wriggling against me but I had him trapped within the circle of my arms. He had buried his face in my neck and was biting and nibbling on my neck.

Damn, I was getting as worked up as he was. "Baby I can't wait, please fuck me!!" Oh thank God I thought, I didn't think that I could have waited much longer. I rolled us so that we didn't have to break our kiss. I reached over and grabbed some lube and condoms off my nightstand. Mack grabbed the condoms out of my hand. "I don't know how you feel about this, but i'm clean and I love you. I don't want there to be any barriers between us. We've waited too long and for me this is forever." I was trying to hold back tears when I just nodded and tossed the condoms over my shoulders.

I spread his legs and just had to stare at this beautiful man gazing lovingly at me. His hole twitched as I tapped my finger against it. I leaned down and began licking at his opening. He sucked in a large breath and when he did, I pushed my tongue in partially. He groaned but otherwise remained silent. I began alternating between gently fingering him and tonguing him. I could have eaten his ass all night, it was that delicious, but I wanted something other than my tongue in that tight hole.

I lubed up my fingers and when he was taking three fingers at a time, I knew he was ready. I smeared a generous amount of lube on my cock. There was no way that I would ever intentionally hurt my baby. I was just a bit larger than he was and I wanted to make sure that he was as comfortable as possible.

I pushed against his hole and when the head popped in I had to steel myself against the sensations. It had been so long. He needed to get used to me and I needed not to cum before I could give him pleasure. I felt him relax and I slowly began working my whole cock into his tight canal. It was heaven. I truly could tell the difference between just making love and making love with someone you loved. Not just my body was involved, but my soul was also involved. I felt completely connected. Once I was completely sheathed in him I began to slowly undulate.

Oh My Goodness! He felt so great. A rumble came from deep within my chest and Mack's mouth was hanging partially open. I bent down so that I could lick and tease his nipples. He started yelping and when I began gently biting his nipples, he started gasping. I moved up to his neck and bit down hard on his neck all the while pumping my entire length into him. I had him trapped so that he could only accept each thrust. With the friction that I was creating on his cock, I knew it was only a matter of time before he started shooting his second load.

I reached between us and began jerking him off. "I love you baby," I whispered and sealed our lips. I increased the tempo of my strokes and knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. He started shooting thick ropes of cum on both of our chests and feeling the intensity of his orgasm sent me over the edge as well. His ass was clamped tightly around my cock and it was just too much for me. I shot off a large load into my love's ass and almost collapsed from the sheer pleasure of it.

I slowly disengaged from Mack and I moved down to his ass. I made sure that I hadn't hurt him and I laved his ass until I had cleaned all of my cum out of his ass. It was unlike anything i'd ever tasted. I loved it. There was something about his ass mixed with my cum and just his scent that was so different from anyone else i'd been with. I licked his cum off his chest and scooped the remaining cum off my chest. I'd had a full three courses of cum and I was completely satisfied... for the moment.

"Next I want you to make love to me. You've been so wonderful to me over these last few months and i'm so sorry that I made you wait but I don't want you to wait any longer. I want to be yours in every way." He was looking at me with that intensity that I so loved but he just smiled and kissed me.

He replied, "Let's rest up; we've got all weekend to be together." He was right of course, but I didn't really want to wait, even if I felt myself falling asleep in his arms.

I was having the greatest dream. Mack was sucking my dick like it was his favorite Popsicle while burying two fingers up my ass. It was so incredible and it had been so long since i'd felt anything close to that. I started waking up and I was fighting it because I didn't want to lose that delicious dream.

As I woke up, I realized that I was still feeling the sensations and my legs felt awfully heavy. I popped one eye open and all I could do was groan. Mack was doing exactly what i'd been dreaming. The thought alone almost had me cumming. Once he felt that I was awake, he began flexing his fingers to rub my prostate. It was more than I could stand and I started shooting in his mouth. What a wake-up call!

He came up to kiss me good morning and I thought that waking up to him was something that I could definitely do. I smiled and told him that it was wonderful the way he woke me up. He replied, "I just couldn't wait any longer. I've been dreaming of tasting you almost since we've been together and watching you this morning just pushed me to the limit. You're so beautiful baby, I hope you meant everything you said last night 'cuz i'm going to hold you to every word." I kissed him with all the love I felt inside.

"I meant every word Mack, I do love you and I want this to be forever too."

He smiled brilliantly and then his gaze turned lusty. Uh oh, I was in for it, I thought. "I gotta have you baby, I need to be inside of you." How could I refuse him anything? It made me feel so sexy to be wanted like that. I nodded and Mack went back to fingering me. He grabbed some lube and generously coated his wonderful cock. He flipped me over so that he could take me from behind and I was only too happy to oblige. He pushed the head in and after waiting a moment for me to get used to him, he started pushing forward until he was flush against me.

I didn't really want him to be gentle and it was like he read my mind because he was relentless in his pounding. I was not allowed to take a full breath and I loved it. I was fully taken and it was so sexy. He anchored himself with one hand on the small of my back and the other on my hip. His stroke was both powerful and steady. I could already feel my orgasm building but I wanted him with me. "Cum with me baby, i'm so close." I thought I heard him chuckle but I wasn't sure. He was hitting my prostate with each thrust and I just couldn't hold out any longer. I came in long jets without even touching myself. It was so intense that I flopped onto the bed, no longer able to hold myself up.

Mack started kissing my ears and neck soothing me through the aftershocks of my orgasm. My goodness, he still hadn't cum! He laughed when I pointed it out and just started slowly pumping into me. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't tell you, I can go all night if I want to." Oh God, he was going to wear me out. It felt like he was giving the inside of my ass a massage he was thrusting so slowly. I groaned his name over and over. He whispered into my ear, "That's right baby, I love it when you say my name." This was a whole other side of him that I never knew and I was loving it.

Well, if I was going to go out from too many orgasms, then I could at least go out getting a good hard pounding and loving every minute of it. "C'mon, give me all that you've got. I can take it." He definitely took it to heart and began pounding my ass for all he was worth. I screamed over and over, "Harder! Harder!" I could feel the sweat pouring off him and dripping over me. I wanted to see if he'd still be cocky after I used some of my tricks on him. With each thrust, I started milking his cock with my ass muscles. He gasped in shock and tried increasing his tempo even more. I was halting his movements, sometimes slowing him from withdrawing or even making it difficult to slam into me. We were now fighting a battle of wills and the friction that it created was awesome.

"Oh, oh, oh, your ass is driving me crazy, no one has ever made me cum this soon, i'm so close, oh God I love you so much!" He pounded in a frenzy that had me gasping for air and shooting a third but less substantial load onto the bed. He swelled inside of me and shot what seemed like fifteen jets into my ass.

After we'd showered and changed the bed, we settled in bed snuggling close to each other. "Mack, can I ask you something?"

"Sure my sweet, anything you want to ask, just ask."

"I just wanted to know what your favorite color is and whether you like gold more than silver."

"Sweetheart I have no idea why you'd ask that but my favorite color is black and i've always gravitated more towards silver. Is there a reason for my telling you that?"

I felt so good snuggled next to him that I almost didn't want him to know why i'd asked. I tensed up from nervousness and just went for it. "Yeah I wanted to know because when I formally dedicate myself to you I want to wear something that you'll love and since I want a ring i'll know to get silver or white gold, whichever looks best." I looked at him and he was gaping at me. "Say something baby."

His voice was gruff with emotion when he responded. "As long as I get to wear your favorite color and get a ring too." I let out a pent up breath.

"I thought you'd freak out", I told him.

He smiled broadly at me and kissed me until I could barely remember my name. "You just beat me to it sweetheart, but I want an actual ceremony. I don't care that the government doesn't recognize us, you'll be my husband in my heart and i'll be yours."

I was damn near crying. This was perfect. We still had some things to work through though. "Mack what about work? I don't think a lot of people will take this well. I know that it isn't like we're in the closet, but you are the boss and i'm an employee."

"Baby, you'll be my partner in the business. You do the work of a partner anyway and anyone who questions your integrity in the workplace will just have to take it up with the boss." He beamed up at me and I didn't think that I could be any happier.

"There's only one more thing to settle for right now."

"What is it Mack?"

"Your place or mine sweetheart? There is no way i'm living another night without you lying beside me."

I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't speak for a minute. I hadn't even thought about it, but I realized that I didn't want to be away from him either. "Anywhere that you are is fine with me baby, as long as we're together." We sealed it with a kiss and I was sure that the future would be filled with love.

12