New Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers

"Oh, so ... so .. so good!" she gasped. She brought her arm up over her mouth, trying to keep from crying out.

"Yes," he grunted. "That's it .. unhh .. yeah .. oh, smooth .. mmm .. just like ... silk."

Then suddenly she was there. Once again, she exploded around his cock. She stiffened as wave after wave of ecstasy filled her, as her pussy throbbed, milking his cock.

"Oh, yes! Take it, now! Take it all!" With a final shove, he ground his crotch into her convulsing pussy. When the first hot spurt of semen splashed against her womb, Mayet uncoiled, bucking and heaving even as he held her down. Pressing her arm against her mouth, she bit as she screamed, shaking with the release. Each pulse of his cock, each hot jet of come only added to her pleasure.

As her orgasm faded, gasping for air and her heart still hammering, she looked up at him in wonder, almost losing herself in his dark brown eyes. Never had she enjoyed being mounted so much.

Letting down her legs, he grinned at her, then leaned down for another kiss.

She eagerly responded. Men kissed her before sex, and sometimes during. Never after!

"That was very special, Mayet."

She could only nod in agreement. This was the absolute best mounting she'd ever had!

* * *

Miri Tanner was Senior Lady-in-Waiting to Susan Moramorian, the Duke's First Wife. When she wasn't attending to the needs of the Duchess, she was responsible for overseeing the manor's cleaning staff. She'd joined her Ladyship's retinue shortly after the founding of Ramez, just over a year ago. Three others attended to the Duchess, each with their own set of additional duties. Only twenty-four, Miri had worked hard, and with no husband or children to distract her, had made herself indispensable. And since becoming Senior Lady-in-Waiting, a few of the noble houses had started to pay attention to her, even to inquiring if she was interested in matrimony.

Of average height, and fully curved with large breasts, Miri knew she wasn't beautiful, but she did qualify as pretty. Good clothes and make-up helped a lot. Today she wore a burgundy blouse with tan sleeves and collar under a black bodice, emblazoned with the House arms, surmounted by the cyan roundel and gold key, indicating she served the Duchess directly. Completing the tunic and bodice was a matching black ankle-length skirt, with a wide tan belt. Because she'd come from the laundry, she also wore a cream apron with two large pockets. Two tortoise-shell combs helped keep her long, thick black hair in place. Even if her face was a little on the rounder side, she wasn't fat. There was intelligence behind her hazel eyes, and little escaped her attention. Details were a big part of her job. Miri was also intensely loyal.

At the moment, Miri's focus was on that new girl, Mayet -- or rather, her absence. A foreign-born girl, she barely even spoke Ba'lorian, the language of Tildor! How many out here on the eastern fringes of the kingdom actually spoke Kemetic? Granted, there was a small population in the capital, but the nearest country with a large population was the Caloren States, and that was west, across the continent, at least four months distant by overland travel -- or so she'd been told. Mayet had dark skin, and some of the other staff thought her pretty. Mayet was new, and yes, there was construction going on all around, yet it should not have taken her this long to deliver a single load of sheets and towels! There were, after all, two more loads to take upstairs! If she was goofing off, Miri would set her straight, that was for sure! Working in the manor was a privilege, not a right. If she wasn't capable of working laundry, there were a lot of other, less desirable jobs to be done. Cleaning the latrines would be a start!

Brusquely, she put Livona and Tamara, two of the cleaning staff, to collecting dirty laundry from the first level rooms. Once that was done, Miri stormed upstairs, the hard soles of her boots clattering on the stonework.

Striding quickly, down the hallway to the linen closet.

She heard a woman making noises and slowed down. Definitely, too, the sounds of a man, grunting. Was Mayet having sex? Miri grumbled, fuming. If so, she could bloody well do it on her own time!

* * *

Royce was tempted to go again, but decided against it. He wanted to talk to this young woman, learn more about her. He lifted up, and slowly pulled out of her. On his knees, he glanced at her gaping pussy, the ring of semen matted in the hair around her black labia, and the bright pink of her inner walls. More sperm drained out of her hole onto the towel.

She sat up, legs splayed, a huge grin on her face. "Oh, thank you, my Lord! That was a wonderful gift. I hope I pleased you as well."

"You did. Very much so."

Using a corner of the towel, she smiled as she wiped herself down.

Seeing him pulling up his underwear and pants, Mayet said, "Lord? May I finish taking care of you?"

Puzzled, Royce paused. "What do you mean?"

She moved closer, then gently grasped his semi-erect cock. Without ado, she opened her mouth, sucking and licking him.

"Oh," was all he said. One hand caressed her head as she cleaned him with her tongue. She tried to take him deeper into her mouth, but only managed partway because of his girth and length.

* * *

Miri peered around the corner. She saw Mayet's dark body on the floor, a man with his pants around his knees and his cock stuffed to the hilt into her pussy. The man looked familiar. Then he pulled out. And out. He was enormous! Miri didn't think she could get her own hand around him, he was so wide! And though she knew there might be men with longer cocks, she'd never seen one.

Her first thought was to wonder how Mayet had ever managed to take him all the way inside.

Her second was to imagine this man stuffing his cock into her pussy, to feel him plunging into her own depths. Miri's last lover had been over three years ago, and suddenly that was ancient history. This man, well! It would feel magnificent! Whoever he was, she was going to find a way to do him.

As he partially turned, Miri's heart skipped.

Oh, no! The Duke!

Her eyes went back to his maleness, then to Mayet licking him. The look in Mayet's eyes was affection, maybe even homage to what had obviously just given her pleasure. Yes, Miri could understand that, watching her tongue caress his cock. He'd obviously just ejaculated, but under Mayet's ministrations, he stiffened again. Miri felt her groin loosen, growing damp.

She stepped closer to get a better look.

* * *

A movement at the doorway caught his attention. Mayet, absorbed in her task, didn't see her.

"Shit," Royce muttered.

He had an open marriage with his two wives. Susan had laid down the ground rules.

After nearly a year of marriage, Mayet had been his first lover outside of marriage. And if Miri chose, it would be a brief affair indeed. His wife's Lady-in-Waiting had a reputation of being stern and demanding, but she was also loyal to Susan. Royce knew her only in passing. He watched Miri, waiting to see what she did.

Miri stared as Mayet licked his cock, then his balls. Oh, my! she thought.

Under Mayet's tongue, Royce's cock hardened again.

Mayet was immensely pleased by his returning erection, and wondered if he was going to take her again. Her pussy still hummed. She didn't know if she could go another round, but she would certainly try her best!

Watching his cock thicken and harden was too much for Miri. His intense stare at her, it was like he was looking right through her, seeing everything. She felt the hollow ache between her legs with a growing awareness and hunger. Slowly dropping to her knees, she crawled over to them. Closer. Then she wrapped her mouth around his cock, sucking and bobbing. She felt her own sex flowing as she inhaled his musky scent.

Mayet blinked, surprised to see another woman helping her. Especially this one! She didn't know why, but she was sure this woman did not like her. Yet here she was! Did this happen a lot here? she wondered. Then Mayet remembered her place. If her Lord had no objection to this woman being here, who was she to say anything?

Miri tried to inhale his cock, but had difficulty.

Pushed aside, Mayet simply sat back. She looked to her Lord, and he shrugged, so she contented herself to sit back and watch.

Miri brought up her hand, stroking his shaft as she sucked him. Such a nice, big cock, she thought. Her other hand lifted her dress, working to her crotch. Diving under her panties, she rubbed her clit.

After a long pause, Royce spoke. "Miri? What are you doing?"

Miri only groaned in response, sucking harder. The salty, musky taste aroused her further. Wasn't her tongue telling him what she wanted?

"Miri?" Royce gave her a little shake.

With a little gasp, Miri released him. Panting, her gaze went from his hard cock to his face, then back to his cock. She suddenly took a deep breath, then dropped to her hands and knees. Turning away from him, she bent over, hiked up her dress around her waist, and pulled down her underwear. "Please," she begged.

"Are you sure, Miri? You serve my wife. If she learns of this, she will likely never forgive you."

"I-I know," she said, shaking from both shame and roaring desire. Her face on the floor, her hands gripped her inner thighs, pulling apart her pussy lips, exposing her pink, inner channel, inviting him. Her labial lips glistened wetly. "Take me? Please?"

"Take off your underwear," he instructed.

Miri quickly shoved it down and kicked it off. Spreading her legs wider, she arched her back, offering herself.

Mayet moved aside. She understood only a few words, but what was about to happen was plain. When she was in the brothel, she had seen others coupling. After she was sold to her last master, she had serviced him often, but never with others around. Her new Lord had just filled her with his seed, yet already he was erect again and ready to mount this woman! Mayet was impressed by his virility. As for this woman who sometimes yelled at her -- well, Mayet wanted to watch him take her, watch her become helpless under his very fine cock.

Royce took off his trousers again. Speaking Kemetic, he instructed, "Mayet? Please close the door. Let's not have any other visitors." Then he removed his trousers.

Miri watched him over her shoulders. As he moved in behind her, she bit her lip in anticipation.

Royce ran his hand along her slit, testing her wetness. One, then two fingers dipped into her crevice, smearing the slickness along her outer lips. Satisfied, he pulled her closer, placing his cockhead at the lips of her pussy. A push and the crown disappeared into her, parting her, stretching her. Really stretching her.

Miri groaned, her arms moved along the ground before her.

Giving short, firm, vigorous strokes, Royce drove into her, her sheath giving way before him.

Miri flashed on horses, comparing him favorably to a stallion, his big cock impaling her, possessing her. Each thrust inward pulled her labia inside, and her clit brushed along his cock. She couldn't believe how quickly she was already climbing toward release.

After closing the door, Mayet sat nearby, craning her neck so she could watch him plunge into Miri's hairy center. Each slap of his hips against her buried him into her pussy, then she'd bounce off until he pulled her back, slamming hard and sliding deep again. This man had been much gentler with her. Mayet wondered if this woman liked it so rough. She understood the words 'harder' and 'deeper.' Yes, she liked what he was doing!

Miri cries grew louder.

"Too loud, Miri!" he said, stopping. "If you don't want to get caught, you will need to keep quiet. You understand?"

A moment, then she nodded, panting. She drew up her apron, and stuffed the hem into her mouth, gritting her teeth. Royce resumed pounding into her. In a short time, the muffled cries grew, then she gave one long, low sound, shaking and shuddering.

Royce slowed down, lifting from his knees into a crouch behind her. Mayet watched Miri's pussy convulsing and throbbing around his buried cock. He resumed pounding into her hole, using his hands on her shoulders to add force to his thrusting.

He was relentless. Miri had no time to rest from her first orgasm. She was already climbing rapidly again to another. Over and over he stretched her. Slap! Slap! Slap! Deeply he thrust, pulling almost completely out, then driving in again.

He gripped her shoulders then, grinding hard against her,. With the first hot spray deep inside her belly, she jerked, giving another muffled cry as her lower legs lifted from the floor. For long seconds he gripped her tightly while his cock ejaculated against her womb, her sex convulsing around him, milking him, encouraging him.

As soon as he pulled out, semen dribbling from the tip of his purplish head, Mayet moved, her mouth devouring as much of his cock as she could, bathing him in her saliva and swallowing his come. From the corner of her eye, the other woman stayed with her butt in the air, chest heaving while her gaping tunnel dripped white sperm onto the floor. Mayet looked up into his eyes, hoping she was still pleasing him. She had heard her new lord had two wives. With barely a rest in between, he had filled not only herself but this other woman as well! And again, under her oral cleansing, he was still hard! Men normally got soft after shooting their seed. Her new lord was truly a man among men, an Apis Bull! This handsome man should have a dozen women to serve him, she thought. Truly! Mayet hoped he would seek her out again. And the seed of such a potent man must assuredly be good for her.

After several moments, as his breathing settled, Royce caressed Mayet's cheek. "That's enough. Thank you."

Reluctantly, she pulled away, licking her lips, eyes demure. "Yes, Lord."

Royce sat down on the floor, his gaze focused on Miri's slowly closing pussy. Still speaking Kemetic, he said to Mayet, "You were a slave once, weren't you." A statement, not a question.

"Yes, Lord." She turned and lifted her dress, exposing her left flank.

There, in Kemetic hieroglyphs and Hellenic script was her number, city, and date of sale. Ten years ago by the international calendar he saw. A long line ran through the first row of text, and below it another date, in Ba'lorian script. 2045. Almost two years ago. Followed by the symbol for Sharaton-Charlottesville. She'd been freed after arriving in the capital.

"You were sold as a young girl?"

"I was born into slavery, Lord. My first master fell on hard times, and many of us were sold to the lots. That is when I got my slave marks." She dropped the hem. "I was bought by a specialty house. I was there until my breasts grew too large."

"Specialty house?"

"A brothel. Some specialize in exotics. My owner specialized in young girls."

Royce was both utterly repulsed and angry. "How could anyone do that? To children?"

Misunderstanding, Mayet drew back, then crouched down, her head to the floor. "I did not mean to offend you, Lord!"

Suddenly remorseful, Royce touched her gently. "Peace, Mayet. Yes, I am very angry. Furious even. But my anger is not with you. For our people, to sell children is both sinful and illegal. Other lands allow children to be sold, to pay a debt, or for whatever reason. We believe our children need to be protected, loved, and if not, we find out why. It is a mortal sin and a capital crime for an adult to have sex with a child -- and to make a child a prostitute? In our lands, those who trade in child prostitution also get the death penalty. I am not angry with you, Mayet. You were a child and a slave. You were not given a choice. How could I be angry with you?"

With his encouragement, she sat back up, and he pulled her beside him, his arm around her.

Slowly, Miri pulled her apron from her mouth, and her legs slid down. Her crotch settled into the pooled semen.

Mayet suddenly covered her mouth, giggling.

Grinning himself, Royce asked, "You find that amusing?"

"Oh, yes, my Lord! You mounted her well!"

"So it would seem." He leaned down and gave her an affectionate kiss on the lips.

Timid at first, she eagerly responded. When he pulled back, he saw renewed interest in her eyes. "I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

"Oh, yes, my Lord! It was wonderful. May this one beg a favor?"

Surprised, yet pleased by her growing confidence, he replied, "Ask. I will decide if I can grant it. What do you wish?"

Face slightly downturned, she looked at him hopefully. "That you will seek this one out again, to provide you pleasure."

"I am interested, Mayet. However, there must be strict rules on it, rules we both must obey. First, you must not discuss this with anyone else. My wives allow me to be with other women only if they do not learn of it, either by catching us or by gossip. And, I must give them as much pleasure as they desire.

"Second, if they are in the same room, you must act normally, as a servant, and not ask to be together, hint or talk about it. If I am alone, you may ask, but I will decide if we can. There are duties that even a duke must attend to. Third, we must never have sex in the master bedroom. That room belongs to my wives, and if they found out, they would rightly see it as a great insult. Fourth, and this is for me as well as you, Mayet -- if you find someone you wish to be with and to pleasure, then be with that person. You do not belong to me. You are a free woman and can share your body with anyone you wish. More importantly, you always have the right to say no, even to me. Always. Do you understand this?"

"I--I think so, Lord."

"What are you unsure of?"

"It would be wrong to neglect your wives. I do not think you are mean. I understand about keeping us secret, Lord," she hastened to explain. "I am used to being invisible. I am unused to saying no."

Royce grimaced. "At least you are honest. Trust me, that is a good thing. You need to learn your rights. We'll work on that. Miri, there, may well ask for the same privilege of being my lover. Will that bother you?"

"Lord? You may be with anyone you choose. I am just a servant. I would never--"

"You are a human being, Mayet, with your own feelings. People are entitled to what they feel. How they act on them is another matter. Jealousy is not a feeling I would encourage, but if you feel it, it is yours. Either way, both of you have witnessed me being with a woman who was not my wife. My wives may be hurt to learn what I have done today, but they will not leave me. Just because I have been with you and Miri does not mean I do not care for my wives. I do love them. They are also my friends."

Mayet blinked. Could a man be friends with a woman? Mintep, her old brothel master, would burst a blood vessel at such an idea. Yet this man meant it, she realized. Mother Isis be praised! Maybe the gods had not abandoned her after all.

"You and Miri," he continued, "hold in your hands each other's future here. To speak of it will very likely result in both you being sent away. Better, I think, if you cannot be friends, to at least try to get along."

The young woman nodded. "Yes, Lord. I understand."

Royce studied her, opening his psychic shields and reading her aura. Even though a free woman, Mayet had learnt well the manners of a slave. Royce hoped it was not too deeply ingrained. But her circumspect attitude was exactly what was needed if they were to maintain their liaisons. Still, there were things he could and should do.

"Thank you, Mayet. Can you read or write at all?"

Astounded, she shook her head. "My Lord, I am just a woman."

"Here you are limited only by your own talents, skills, character, and drive. We men prize our women as partners, as equals. Men may be stronger, but a woman endures. Not many of our people here speak your language. You need to learn ours. I will ask Miri to provide a teacher for you, and to teach you reading and writing as well. You also need to understand some basics in our laws."

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
981 Followers