New Horizons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

I used the tip of my tongue to probe into that special place that only a woman would appreciate, right at the bottom of her slit. Holding her wide open, I jabbed at her over and over again which had her ass bouncing off the pillows. When I finally moved up to her clit, I slipped a finger tip into her to keep working on that same spot, slowly and gently.

Remembering that we were being gentle to each other, I laved my tongue over her clit several times, then flattened it out more and pressed against it harder. She was going to come real fast if I wasn't careful and I didn't intend to let her come any sooner than I had and I wanted it to be every bit as hard as the ones she gave me.

When she showed signs of building to one, I backed off and concentrated on other parts of her body while she complained that I was being mean. She was right, but then, it was nothing compared to the way she had taken me to the edge so often and left me there.

When she continued fighting for a quick orgasm, I leaned over her and whispered to her. "Do I need to put you in the restraints?"

"Ummmm, I think you'd better sweetheart because otherwise I think you're going to be ripped to shreds."

It didn't take me long to figure out how they worked and in no time at all, I had her secured, still face down, with her legs spread out as wide as the bar would allow. When I returned to again lick at her, she tried twisting away from me but she knew she couldn't so I didn't worry about it.

It was time to start making her beg. I began working my tongue back and forth over her perineum without making contact with either her anus or her pussy. When she complained, I continued, but I slipped a finger tip just inside her without making any attempt to move it. She was able to get enough movement though to get her going so I pulled it out and let her complain. Then I took the vibrator and turned it on low, moving it back and forth over her perineum while my tongue began moving over the tender flesh of her thighs just below the heat of her core.

"Oh damn you, Samantha, you're going to make me hate you."

"I know the feeling, Camille. Now it's your turn."

When she began cursing me for making her beg, I moved the tip of the vibrator up to slide it back and forth over her anus while I spread her cheeks with my fingers.

"Oh fuck, honey. Put it in, please put it in. Put something in for god's sake."

I really made her beg when I pushed the tip into her just enough to open up her anus and turned it on, then pulled it back out when she tried to force her ass up into it. Moving down, I started licking into her slit while I opened her up with my fingertips. Sliding my tongue up and down first one side of her labia, then down the other, over and over again made her threaten to torture me if I didn't hurry but I knew she wouldn't.

Finally, I hardened my tongue and began thrusting into her as deep as I could get while my fingertips moved over the soft flesh of the inner lips. I continued until she was showing signs of trying to come quickly and then I stopped that and waited for a few seconds while I made a big show of sucking on my fingertips. When I knew she had lost the edge, I slipped a fingertip into her anus and began moving it in and out slowly, so slowly that she was whimpering.

I let her build for a while, then pulled it out and waited again. "Oh god Samantha, please," she begged. "Just a little one, that's all I need."

"No way, sweetheart. I'm going to make you come even harder than you made me come so you might as well just take a deep breath because when you do, you're going to scream as loud as you've ever screamed but I promise I won't let you pass out on me...maybe."

Sliding the tip of the dildo into her wet pussy just about an inch or two, I held it there, knowing that she could feel the pressure against her walls, but not giving her the satisfaction of moving it deeper just yet.

"Doesn't that feel good?" I asked. "Can you imagine how good that would feel if I were to move it into you...like this?" Pushing it in about an inch, I once again held it there. "How about if I just twisted it a little, like this?"

"Oh shit, don't do this to me, Samantha. I'm begging you, please."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, but you see, I decided to make slow, beautiful love to you. You'll get your orgasm soon and I promise it will be good too, maybe even two or three or more if you can be patient enough."

Pushing it in about half way or more, I left it there, knowing that she was able to move it around in her with her body movements and the use of her muscles inside, but I also knew she wasn't going to get an orgasm that way if I had anything to say about it.

I went back to licking her anus again and probing into it with my tongue while she fought to make the dildo do what she wanted it to do. I wanted to go ahead and make her come but I fought that urge.

"Are you getting close?" I asked, as I allowed my finger tip to enter her.

"No," she replied, but her voice was quavering and I knew she was trying to hide just how close she was getting. I kept probing at her, occasionally tapping on the dildo which got a loud moan each time until I felt her body quiver and was pretty sure she'd been doing a pretty good job of building into her release.

"I just can't trust you to be patient can I?" I asked, as I pulled the dildo out.

"NO! She literally screamed at me. "Of fuck! Oh my god, why did you do that?"

"You know why I did that, sneaky woman. It won't be long now, honey, but let's get you a bit more warmed up first." I sucked on the dildo and pushed the head of it into her ass just inside the sphincter. "Now let's see if I can make you really, really beg me."

I began slowly screwing it into her, not unlike she had done to me, slowly enough to keep her from getting what she wanted, but enough to make her want it even more. When it was all the way in, I began tapping on it to make the head move inside of her enough to get her close before I stopped.

"Damn it, Sam, stop it. Let me come, I'm begging you." To make it a bit worse, I'd turn it and tap it, turn it and tap it but then I stopped when I could feel her start to tighten down on it.

I left it in her and picked up the vibrator then. I know I could have made her wait longer but I didn't have the heart to do it. She was ready and I knew just what I wanted to do. I began licking and sucking at her clit while reaching up to tap the dildo once in a while. When I could feel the tension building, I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down on it. When she cried out, I pulled it as far as I could, waited for her to stop cursing, then held the tip of the vibrator against the base of her clit and turned it on high.

She shrieked so loudly I thought I'd hurt her but I reached up and began pumping the dildo in and out of her ass while still holding the vibrator against her with my other hand. Then I learned something about Camille. When she comes hard, she squirts and I was rewarded with a facial bathing of come that almost made me let go of her clit; almost but not quite. Taking the vibrator away from her clit, I sucked and milked it while I pushed two fingers into her and pumped deep but slowly, keeping the orgasm alive and well. Her thigh muscles were jerking so hard they made my head bounce and she had my fingers clamped inside her pussy so tight I'd probably not be able to pull them out if I wanted to.

I finally allowed her to calm but kept the motion of my fingers slowly moving in and out of her as she did so. When she was breathing better, I pushed the vibrator into her and turned it on, moving it in and out very slowly which gave her a few more orgasms less powerful than the first.

After a few minutes, I pulled the vibrator out and licked away the fluids that still coated her pussy walls and thighs.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked.

She just shook her head from side to side. Holding my hand against her back to check for any more stressful spasms, I waited a few minutes before starting to screw the dildo into her ass again, with long, deep strokes until she was driving her ass into it. With a dozen hard, fast strokes, she came again, and as I continued, she came again until she begged me to stop.

I pulled it out and took the toys into the bath room to clean them while she rested. When I came back, I took the pillows from under her and turned her over, spreading her legs once more. I crawled on top of her and smiled down at her until she finally smiled back and then I moved my body into her and began humping into her, pussy to pussy, grinding into her slowly at first, but faster and harder as I got closer and closer until we came nearly in unison and I slowed my motion to a beautifully satisfying warm glow that led to yet another orgasm for us both.

Exhausted from the effort, I dropped down to lie next to her, holding on to her until she begged for me to release the restraints. I quickly set her free, then once again went back to hold her as we kissed and caressed each other.

For what seemed like hours, we lay together, talking, touching, fondling, caressing and just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

Finally admitting that we had to take a break, we went to get cleaned up again before going to the kitchen to get something to drink and have some sandwiches. We both had our robes on but that did little to reduce the needs we still had.

I made her laugh when I pointed out that we had missed breakfast and it was already near three in the afternoon. We had been making love for almost six hours, she told me. It hadn't felt like that at all, but there was no denying the clock on the wall.

I wanted her and she wanted me but she had a meeting first thing in the morning and I had work to do to get things ready for Vegas. Still, she went to her toy box to get her double ended dildo and we spent another hour making love to each other with a dildo in our ass and the dildo in our pussies working against each other until we were just too wiped out to continue. We showered, stripped the bed again and left the mattress to air out. She said she'd sleep in the guest room so it had plenty of time and she'd spray it with a deodorizer before making it in the morning.

I didn't want to leave and she didn't want me to but we both knew that this was just the first time for us. There would be ample opportunity in our travels over the next few weeks to expand our experiences and possibly share them with others. I thought about that all the way home and as I drifted off to sleep with my head on the paperwork I was supposed to be working on.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12