New Horizons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strained at the restraints so hard it hurt and still the spasms rumbled through my body, my stomach muscles jumping like an earthquake, my thighs almost cramping from the stress and then tender hands began to massage my body from shoulders to ankles. I could feel the end coming and at last I exhaled and slumped back onto the table.

No, I didn't pass out, that would be too simple and too fast. A cool cloth was applied to my face and neck and the caressing fingers continued but just as I thought it was over, another ball was forced in, and another and another until I felt like I was bloated. My clit was sucked on and tugged at while my nipples were attacked with teeth and lips and now a dildo was added to my pussy, though not a huge one as it slid in and out slowly to prepare me for the next orgasm. It didn't take long since I never really completely came down from that first implosion.

With several rapid strokes of the dildo, she blew against me again and one of the balls was pulled from my anus. My body went into full torque mode, trying to twist itself into a knot and at the same time, burst into flame. They held me down though and worked their fingers over me until it eased, and then the third ball was yanked out and my clit was bitten and yanked to send me over again and that one just didn't want to end. It rolled through me over and over again, as I grunted with each twist and groaned in between. I think I must have tensed, just knowing that there were still two balls in there.

Now the finger had a friend join in and the began thrusting into my g-spot as first one ball, then the other popped through and I barely had the strength to come that time. When it was over, I just lay there, semi-conscious, sweat pouring from face and body, come running from my pussy like a small waterfall. If someone would have yelled FIRE right then, I'd have burned to death because I could never get off that table even if there were no restraints to hold me there.

Towels were placed over me and cool water was poured slowly over my body. I shivered and shook from the shock of it but finally calmed and relaxed. My pussy was pulsing and my anus throbbed from the beating it took. My stomach and back still jerked as my body shuddered to small orgasmic spasms.

I felt the restraints being released and the towels were removed. They dried me off and kissed me from toes to ears over and over again. Someone lifted me up and had me sit on the table to get my strength and orientation back again. Every move sent my head spinning. It was so strong a sensation that my fingers were dug into the table, afraid I would fall if they let go.

Eventually, I stood and was helped out of the room. When my blindfold was removed, there was just one lovely young woman standing next to me. "Are you all right, Samantha?" she asked.

I saw a couch nearby and dropped onto it, still unsure of my ability to stay upright. It wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done and my tender anus reminded me of that so quickly that I had to throw myself sideways to put the flames out.

Danni stepped into the room and knelt down to caress and kiss me over and over. "I'm jealous," she said, as she held me to her.

"You wouldn't be if your ass was as sore as mine and your pussy was throbbing."

"Want me to make it go away?" she asked.

"Maybe later," I replied. She smiled and said she was going to go take a shower and play some more. There were definite advantages to using the Windward since there were rooms for the women to stay in if they wished. I knew Danni would be exhausted before that evening was over with.

Several other women entered the room and I was lifted to my feet to get kissed and hugged, fondled, fingered, licked and sucked for several minutes.

Then someone took me in their arms and I felt hot nipples pressing into my back. I tried to turn, but they held me close, rubbing into my ass.

"Did you figure out who it was?" she asked. I shook my head, and then she sucked on my ears and grabbed my breasts. "Candi?"

She laughed and pulled me around to mash our breasts painfully into each other. "Surprise."

"Oh my god, Candi, it really is you isn't it? Wait a minute. You said you weren't a member," I reminded her. "You lied!"

"No...no, I didn't," she replied. "I made special arrangements with Laurie and Wendy to go though orientation without you knowing about it."

"So why the secrecy? I thought they didn't have chapters where you were."

"They didn't, but they soon will have. You'll find out soon anyway. I'm the chairman of Totally Woman Las Vegas."

"Oh my god, you're kidding."

"No honey, I'm not kidding at all. We're going to be seeing a lot of each other and I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I," I replied. "It's been a long time, honey."

"I know but we'll make up for lost time soon."

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening,"

"Trust me, it's not a dream, Samantha, but it won't all be fun and games. I really do need your help in getting this thing up and running. Laurie tells me you're going to teach us all the tricks."

"She gets confused," I replied. "She's the one that's been teaching me, but even Wendy's ass reaming dildo is no match for the baseballs you shoved up my ass."

She laughed. "You didn't like my toy? I love it."

"Fine then, let me shove that thing up your ass."

"Whenever and wherever, Samantha." she replied, and I knew she meant it.

"I've got to get a shower," I told her, "but don't you go anywhere."

"Before you leave, little lady, you need to meet the team that gave you so much pleasure."

She introduced me to the team of managers that had accompanied her all the way from Vegas for this special event, a night I'd never forget."

I started to leave then, promising to spend some more time with them later, but Candi was right behind me. I turned and looked back to see her smiling. "I'm the one that's going to give you a bath, sweetheart.."

We started off with tender and loving baths but wound up on the floor in a sixty nine and stumbled out without toweling off, to fall into her bed where I spent the night with either her tongue or her fingers in me. In the morning, we showered again and made love until almost noon.

I was satisfied but exhausted and quite tender and sensitive when she finally wound up taking me home where we spent the rest of the day screwing each other's brains out.

As we lay there, waiting for the time she had to leave, I mentioned Jan's name to her.

She laughed loudly. "Samantha, you have no idea how lucky you are. She is very, very choosy about who gets her panties off and I'm not one of them, unfortunately. When she heard about you she started researching you and knows more about you than I do."

"Why," I wondered. "Why me?"

"I asked her about that because of her obsession to be with you. She heard about Totally Woman from a friend of hers that's a member here. They told her about you and the more she learned, the more she wanted you. I guess there's no harm in telling you that she comes from money...big money and if you must know the truth, a big part of Totally Woman Las Vegas is money she put up. We have over twenty investors but she is the biggest, so when she asks for something, she knows I'll do my best to take care of it."

"I wonder who her friend is."

"I'm not sure," she replied. "I don't think I have to tell you that she has big plans for you when you're in Vegas."

"No, she told me that before she left. I won't lie to you, Candi, I have some special feelings for that one, feelings that few women give me. You're one of them, I might add."

"Just don't upset her, whatever you do. If she pulls her money out, we won't be able to offer much of a program. She donated the hotel we're rehabbing for our headquarters and ceremonial site."

"I'll try not to," I agreed.

"So when are you coming to Vegas? She asked. " I have some of the women's schedules but not yours."

"I have my final chapter meeting next and then I'll be flying out with part of the team. I'll email you our schedule."

After one more orgasm, she was gone and I lay in bed thinking about all that had already taken place with the women of Las Vegas. It might be a long, hard trip.

12