New House, New Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away and dropped her head back to my cock and took me into her throat. She was amazing. Her whole body was into it as she bobbed up and down, one hand stroking the shaft as she bobbed, the other under my thigh pulling me up towards her face. She was using lots of spit, coating my cock; I could feel it dripping down my balls. I ran my fingers through her hair and helped her bob, guiding her head up and down my cock as she moaned with pleasure. I was thrusting my hips up, fucking her mouth; I could feel her tits bouncing against my thighs.

I was gasping and trying not to cum to quickly so I could enjoy the amazing blowjob, but knew I wouldn't last much longer. My cock was throbbing and ready to explode. "I'm gonna cum." I gasped.

She smiled as she released my cock from her sucking mouth and looked at my face as she lifted her tits to my soaking cock and wrapped them around it, keeping her mouth as close to the tip as possible as she bounced up and down, her hands squeezing her tits around my cock. Her tongue was lapping the head whenever she could and she kept her eyes up to my face and continued to smile as she licked. My cock seemed to grow bigger and harder as I exploded. The first two shots missed her mouth and hit her in the face before she could react. She dropped her tits and grabbed hold of my cock, taking it in her mouth as she stroked me. I could feel her sucking and swallowing my sperm as my penis twitched and throbbed in her mouth.

She pulled her head away as I finished cumming, still lightly stroking my cock. She bent to lap up any cum she missed. She looked at me as she licked one last time up the head of my cock. I could see my spunk on her tongue and streaked across her face. She swallowed the last drops and smiled at me. "All clean." She said as she let go of my cock and stood up.

I was still gasping for breath as she slowly walked back to her underwear drawer and pulled out a bra and an envelope. She came back to the bed and picked up her shirt, handing me the envelope.

"Now you know how your dad feels when he takes pictures like this. Don't get too engrossed in them and forget to cut the lawn; I've got to get to work. Have a good day sweetie." She said and kissed me on the cheek. She turned and went into the bathroom, leaving me sitting on her bed. I fell backwards onto the soft bed exhausted, my eyes slid closed as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke suddenly. What the hell just happened? I thought. How long was I asleep? Was it just a dream? I glanced at the envelope in my hand, without opening it. My penis stirred as I imagined the pictures in my hand. I knew there were going to be changes after we moved but...wow. I was in a state of shock.

To be continued...

12