New Journey, New World

Story Info
Journey of an Indian housewife into the world of passion.
7.3k words
3.91
52.6k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Black Ford Fiesta, screeched to a halt in front of the station, on that sunny Friday. The station was pretty crowded as usual, preparing for the weekend. Adjusting her hair and makeup, Ashwini turned to pick the bag from the backseat. A purse was already hanging on her right shoulder. Manohar shifted the gear to neutral, and waited for his wife to get down.

"Ten days is too much for me. How can I stay without you?" Manohar once again expressed his unwillingness to let her stay away for a long time. He had been insisting the same, since Ashwini informed about the wedding of her best friend, Tara, and the trip planned by their classmates following it, but, he could not convince her stubbornness and let her go half heartedly.

"I feel very bad to leave you alone and am going to miss you too, dear... Just Ten days... OK?" Ashwini picked up the bag, gave a short, yet lingering kiss on his lips and got out of the car.

"I will call you once am done with the meetings... Take care honey, have a safe journey" Manohar waved to her beautiful wife with a flying kiss, shifted the car and left the station.

Ashwini crossed the road, and walked towards the station in short quick steps. Once inside the station, she checked the schedule of trains. She had another hour to catch her train.

The platform was filled with the busy crowd as well as the noise of the city. Ashwini strolled on the platform, glancing around the shops and railway offices. The clock seemed to be ticking slower than ever.

Ashwini could feel her pulse racing. Her fingers were entwined in a knot all the time she was walking. Well, who was going to suspect her nervousness which she was trying hard to control by pressing her hands? About twenty minutes had passed, when her cell phone rang.

Ashwini was electrified, her body shivering with the buzz of the phone, her hands fumbled to take the gadget from her purse and open it. She managed to do that somehow, and in a low, quivering voice whispered "Hello!!"

"Hello Ashwini, All ready for the journey?" a rough, but seductive voice smiled from the phone.

"Ye...Yess... I am at the station, waiting for the train...", Ashwini replied in the same trembling whisper.

"Wow, I never thought you would come to this extent. Hmmm... Good anyway..." the voice smiled again.

"Yes, Deepak..." Ashwini smiled too, but it was more of a nervous smile than a happy one.

"Nice... It's time for the change then, why don't you get more comfortable, Ashwini? Hope you have got all that's required..." the voice started sounding commanding now, maintaining the smile all the way, which could be well visualized from the manner of speaking.

"Yes, Deepak... I have it all..."

"Hmmm... You have got fifteen minutes, then..." the phone went dead.

Ashwini kept the phone back in her purse, and walked towards the station lavatory. She had been looking for one from the moment she entered the platform, because she knew what would come. She entered a room that was stinking like any other at the station but, she was not in a mood to worry about it. She checked the locks again, placed her bags nearby, and started undressing.

She let her dupatta go, unbuttoned the churidhar and took it off, bringing out her C-cupped breasts locked in the black bra. She untied the knot of the pants and slid it down her legs, exposing the smooth, shaved thighs, and the black panties. She hesitated for a moment, then unhooked the bra, and let her breasts bounce freely.

Ashwini had never undressed in a public place before, and the very thought excited her, and frightened her at the same time. Her fingers moved to the waistline, slid the panty down the legs, she could realize some wetness on her pussy mound, shaved clean that morning, for the first time in her life. She had the tingling since she started from home, and she has no way to control it, though it was natural.

Ashwini opened the bag, took a pack from it, a courier not opened yet. She opened the pack then, as instructed. She had an idea of what would be inside, so the things inside did not surprise her, it only excited her more.

Ashwini was feeling the prickling between her legs so acutely that she wanted to touch it, let her pleasure flow over and relax herself. But, she made up her mind not to do it so soon, and also had been instructed not to do so.

Inside the bag, was a light maroon colored cotton sari (the classic Indian dressing, that can be worn in either way, conservative or erotic), a see through, along with a dark blouse and petticoat (an inner skirt). The blouse was a sleeveless, with deep cut, both at the back and the front, and enough to expose her beauty as well as her sluttiness.

Ashwini panicked again, she was unable to think how could she wear such a blouse that would pop out half of her boobs and a very clear cleavage. Though she had fantasized a lot about this before, executing it in real was a different thing.

Ashwini had entered into this willingly, and she was not ready to back off. She wore the blouse, then the petticoat, a knee-length skirt similar to that of a club dancer. She wrapped the sari over it, and she had no doubt that it would make her look like a cheap call-girl, and she was doing this in the same town, where she lived.

Ashwini let her pony tailed hair free, the attire getting more erotic. She had her high heels on already, not noticed by her husband though. She applied a little make up to her face, some eye lining and lipstick, not too thick to expose her. The overall effect was tantalizing, and not overdone.

Satisfied, Ashwini did the final task instructed. She tore her train ticket from Chennai to Hyderabad into pieces, and flushed it in the toilet. The envelope had in it, another ticket, a first class one, destined to Bangalore. She came out of the lavatory.

Ashwini knew very well that she has started attracting people, first being the lavatory keeper himself, who raised the brow when she came out. Soon, he would find a heap of clothes in the bathroom, which would confirm his suspicion about the lady just left. Well, it is just the beginning.

Everyday had become a just another day for Ashwini. The same, usual, boring day. She has started hating each dawn, when the thought of passing the entire daytime alone would strike her.

Though a newly married girl, Ashwini never had the joys of the married life completely, and she had never imagined that her life would get into a ho-hum routine within a month of her marriage to Manohar.

Manohar was the marketing executive of a firm newly opened by his classmates, a group of entrepreneurs. He had passed out of a prestigious B-School, but surprisingly, a claimed virgin. Their marriage took place immediately after his graduation; Ashwini had to discontinue her post graduation course to move from her hometown to Chennai after marriage.

Ashwini, soon found two important things, after their marriage – Manohar is an 'irritatingly' selfish person, irrespective of the situation, more to her agony, even at bed. Not a single day, they exchanged "funny dirty" things that would spice up things and end up in a romantic encounter. In fact, they hardly talked at nights. Whatever happened was a routine, a supposed-to-be part of one's duty.

Importantly, Ashwini, only realized after marriage, that she was much capable than what she had actually thought of. She was a virgin too, before marriage, but not by heart. She had her fantasies as well, and had been used to the stories and movies, that could only be discussed in secrecy among friends.

Despite everything, Ashwini maintained a "quiet" social profile, and had an "active" dark side. Masturbation became regular for her, almost daily, but just the "fingers" and "vegetables" never exposed her real thirst. Fortunately, she realized it after marriage, but unfortunately, with Manohar.

Slowly, the "idle" mind became the devil's workshop. A fully equipped home had a laptop with high-speed internet, catering to her needs. The stories and pictures were usual stuff, and she was used to them since the beginning. So, when trying to look for some change, Ashwini came across chat rooms, and the contact list started building up. Mostly, the chats were garbage, but she got acquainted with some good friends as well. Deepak was one among them.

Their chat started with the exchange of erotic pictures and talks, slowly to hot, passionate cyber, then to erotic role plays. It happened with everyone, but Deepak's language made the difference. That really turned Ashwini on, and she started playing very regular with him, even missing his presence at times.

Ashwini was well aware of the progress happening within her, and as there was no progress in her married life till then, she never minded this and Deepak was the first person to take her to the next step. Ashwini was surprised too at her boldness in trying to talk with him through phone. That brought them one more step closer successfully.

Ashwini had started yearning for Deepak's calls, though she could not admit openly at first, the effect was just enough for Deepak to persuade her to try the next one. Ashwini strongly objected to that, but Deepak's command, which used to make her tingle everytime, made her obey as well.

Ashwini's favorite fantasy was being held as a submissive. She only loved the rough, hard way of attaining her much more than the slow, seductive way. Among them, making her obey was the top in the list. And Deepak was a Master in that art. It was an exciting plan for Ashwini drafted by Deepak, but too dreadful to try for a housewife who had been 'publicly' conservative until then.

It was when she was out on the platform, the phone buzzed again. Ashwini picked up and answered with a little boldness then, the shiver subsided a little.

"Ready??" Deepak sounded calm, but Ashwini felt the titillation.

"Yeah..." Ashwini smiling in willing submissiveness, all prepared to obey her "anonymous" Master.

"Bet you look sexy baby... Turning heads, huh?"

"Hmmm..."

"Good. Now go to the cabin. Your destiny awaits there." smiled Deepak, and Ashwini heard the dial tone.

Ashwini took the ticket from her purse, checked the coach and seat, and started walking. The coach was a few minutes away. Though she walked casually, she made it a catwalk to expose the beauty of her buttocks, boasting in a sari. When the legs were placed one after another in a straight line, the firm buttocks swayed along with the hips, made her look-and-feel like a model. She had tried those in her dressing room, so it was not a hard task.

She reached the coach, near the passenger chart, and raised her right hand to track her name. It was intended to give a glimpse of her clean shaved armpit to a middle aged man standing nearby. She could notice the gawked face of the guy, his eyes fixed on her sweaty, shaved armpit. That made her smile.Oh My!!! How she thought of doing that? She had been only following the orders, but this was not told by Deepak... Has she started trying to enact her own fantasies as well?Her co-passenger's name was Shyam.

Ashwini got into the coach, found the cabin, and walked towards it. She opened the door a little, but closed it immediately. She walked back to the steps quickly, and got down the train.Oh No!!!! She can't do this!!!! It is... It is...

Ashwini could easily guess her bag had been opened when she was out for lunch with her friends. Who could open her bag, and what could find in there, except few books? She searched the bag, and went through the pages of the books, suspecting something. She was right. A Love Letter!!! Not a difficult task to identify who it would be in a class of 23 boys. She glanced through the letter and starting laughing suddenly. A 'sure-thing-to-be-passed', she decided, but not to be done directly.

When the lecture before the tea break got over, Sunitha ran to the front, and informed that an important announcement has been waiting for them. She opened the letter, and started reading it in front of the class, giving a small introduction of "who" would have written it. The "indirect" reference was everything but the name, and the class understood it well. Laughter filled the classroom when the "punch line" was read aloud. Mockery-filled faces turned towards the 'innocent' guy, enough to embarrass him and make him run out of the classroom.

Poor Guy!!! He made two small mistakes in a line, and it changed the entire meaning of the letter. He was too sweating that he did not notice them in the "big" paragraph. It was supposed to be "I would be such a lovely guy", but written as, "I would suck a lovely guy". It was the "talk-of-the-college" that semester. Luckily, they were in their final semester. No one cared about what happened after college days.

Ashwini got down from the train, retracing back to the entrance of the station. She was so desperate to move out of the place as soon as possible, and that made her place short, quick steps, almost running away. When she was about to cross the platform, the phone buzzed.

Ashwini stopped in the entrance, and checked the number. It was Deepak... She could not pick up the phone now, as she was not at all ready to get back to the cabin. At the same time, she feared disobeying Deepak. That might make things worse. Shivering, she answered the phone.

"Where are you going now?" the question was straight.

Is Deepak here? Watching my moves? Ohhhh..."Deepak, I...I can't...."

"Move back, baby..." the voice was calm and clear.

"Deepak, No... Please, That's Shyam. I can't face him now..."

"Rules... Remember the rules, baby... You are expected there in five minutes." and the phone went dead.

"How would you like to fulfill your fantasies, Ashwini?", Deepak asked in a casual manner over the phone. It was after a steamy roleplay, and Ashwini had already come twice.

"Deepak, Not in real. Let's maintain what we are doing right now. It's awesome!!! Simply awesome!!! Only person who can even make girls cum with phone", Ashwini giggled.

"Then, imagine spending a night with him in his bed, dear", Deepak grinned.

"Oh, here he goes again. Deepak, Please understand me. I cannot risk my life, and family, just for the sake of my fantasies and enjoyment. Anything that is wrong can be acceptable, as long as it is within a limit. You are not going to convince me anymore", Ashwini concluded in a sharp voice, but she knew her inner thoughts were betraying her. She has been spending almost every night, fantasizing Deepak with her in bed, their bodies entwined in burning passion and lust. The very beginning of that thought gave a quiver between her legs, and it excited Ashwini. She was anticipating a response, partly with eagerness and fear.

"If it is your decision, then how am gonna oppose it, dear Ashwini? I am more happy to talk with you in phone, hon.", Deepak laughed louder; "Will you be satisfied if I say these crap I just said, Ashwini? Remember, it's Deepak. I would have never started this topic, unless an inkling of it would have occurred to you already. I know it has. Don't try to fool me and yourself!!! You are willing to try it, and you'll like it."

All Ashwini could do was a "Hmmm...", as she was already losing her nerves and strength of opposition. Deepak had struck the pin deep, and hit the bull's eye.

"I know what you are going through in your present life, Ashwini. All am showing you is a better side, one which is completely safe and confidential. No one is going to know you. Take a turn, enjoy life, and travel back to your world." Deepak smiled.

Ashwini was on the verge of asking him how it could be done. The very aspect of living her "imagined" life has been arousing her. Her breath quickened, and she started rubbing her thighs gently, massaging them to keep the tingling sensation between her legs going.

"The girl has started liking it, hasn't she?" Deepak laughed, "So, ready for the interview?"

"Interview?"

"Yeah... The candidate has to introduce herself first."

Ashwini smiled, seeing the beginning of the second roleplay. So, she continued enthusiastically, "I am Ashwini, 26 years old, married and housewife."

"Uhmmm... Aspirations? Aims? Goals?"

"All goes in one", Ashwini giggled seductively over the phone. "I would like to live the life of a...." Ashwini giggled again.

"I hate incomplete sentences", Deepak corrected.

"Life of a slut", Ashwini murmured.

"A Slut? Interesting... So, how would the slut describe herself, when asked to?" Deepak smiled.

"I am Ashwini. a young-26-bored-but-sexy housewife", Ashwini chuckled and continued, "who would like to spice up her life, to make it hot and juicy. A very open minded gal, with loads of imagination and excitement when it comes to "fun". Like to test it? You will not regret it, nor your "younger brother"!!", she ended up in laughter, feeling jubilant that she had expressed finally what she was thinking for a lifetime, but never had a chance to reveal it.

"Good Try, but not enough though. Would be better, if you describe your 'treasures' as well, enough to appeal to the audience for an applause. Continue please, my slut."

Ashwini, now bolder enough, stood in front of the bedroom mirror, and assumed the ever-cool but sharp eyes of Deepak was penetrating her from the other side, and decided to give a complete description of her beautiful body to his Master. Though she had done this many times before, she felt it to be a 'special moment'.

"I am 5'8" wheatish complexion, slim and healthy, with long black hair, till my waist, matched by seductive black eyes, not to mention the luscious red lips, reddish enough even without a lipstick."

"Don't forget these numbers. 34 – 28 – 34. Dark brown nipples to match the wheatish color, with bigger areolas. Both front and back boobs, they are firm and smooth, good for handfuls, and very sensitive for smooches. Hmmm... Looks like your hands are yearning for it, or would you like to know more?", Ashwini giggled, giving a stop.

"Wow!! Wow!! Keep Going..."

"Get Down...Get Down... flat tummy and a belly button, good for a tongue swirl, and then...and then... fleshy thighs and long legs, very useful for many purposes, oh...oh...ohh... I could hear your groans that I am missing something.... Hmmm.... clean shaved, and pinkish soft....aaahh... to know more, Explore!!!!!" Ashwini burst to laughter again.

"Bravo!!! Bravo!!! One of the very best I've ever heard. A great start, my dear slut. So, what turns you on the most, and what are those fantasies you would like to get fulfilled?"

Ashwini opened the compartment door, entered and closed it behind. All she could think was why she was deaf, but for her heartbeat? She could feel her whole body trembling, with the tension building in her of what would she expected from the wrong person at the wrong time. She could see the images of the laughter filled classroom, and the buzzed college with the talks of "The Love Letter", Oh! Why did she expose it? After all, it was just a spelling mistake... But, the damage was already done, and here she is, ready to pay for what she did.

She walked to the seat in front of the guy, who was busy in a book (or seemed to be), sat, crossing her legs, placing her bag aside. Glancing at Shyam, she noticed that she was no more watching the pale faced, nervous and sensitive guy who would drop a love letter in a bag during lunch. It had been only three years, but the change was well noticeable. A handsome look, with sharp eyes fixed on the book, sure enough would make anyone notice him if he talks, and athletic body, well covered in pants and shirt, maybe, he had been from a meeting directly. The more composed he looked, the more she shivered, that the payment would be severe.