New Kid on the Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,753 Followers

Could I have stopped it? I think so although when Grant spun me around and put me down on the bedding with a pillow under the small of my back he had a different look in his eyes. It was a look that both excited and scared me.

Grant would later tell me that he hadn't planned on this but was so turned on by me - claiming I had an ass like a man half my age - and although I didn't know about that I could feel the power of his lust as the wiry old gent manipulated me like I was his plaything.

"Just relax Tim," Grant said, looking down at me while instructing me to spread my legs farther by having me grab the backs of my thighs as he first lathered the coconut lotion over his weapon before treating my ass to a greased finger.

"Oh - you're such a tight little man, aren't you?" Grant exclaimed as he spun his long bony finger in me to the hilt. "Going to take some work for me to get my big dick in that little orifice."

"Been so long," I mumbled in an attempt to get him to be gentle at first, but Grant acted like he hadn't heard.

"Love to watch the faces of guys when I first stick it in them," Grant cackled as the lotion was cast aside and he took the stump of his cock in his fist, and although I couldn't see the tip push inside me I sure as heck felt it.

"Tell me," Grant demanded as the shrouded head of his tool popped into my anus.

Nothing had changed. That hit me as I looked up at him through my watery eyes. When I was a lad and was with men Grant's age, I learned how much they reveled in the feeling of dominance they held over me - both physically and psychologically - and also how much I enjoyed being submissive to them.

"Tell me," Grant repeated as he pulled a little bit back before pushing in a little further. "Tell me how much you love it."

"It's too big Grant!" I gasped very loudly, wondering how thick the walls of the place were. "Way too big!"

"Ssh - you know you like it Tim. Take it like a man," Grant declared.

"Hurts," I moaned, and that wasn't really a lie but in fact the pleasure that came along with the discomfort was worth it, although I was glad that the thickness of Grant's manhood wasn't as absurd as the length of it. "Is it all in?"

"Ha!" Grant chuckled although I knew the answer to the question before I asked it. "Not even close."

"Oh no," I sobbed.

"Oh yes," Grant replied and then he did something he said would take my mind off the long prong that was sliding in deeper, taking my limp dick by the head and pulling it straight up so that it looked as long as I always wished it had become and even twisting it a little and delighting in my reaction.

I could feel Grant's balls bouncing against my undercarriage as he let go of my dick and concentrated on humping me, going harder and faster all the time while he kept prodding me to tell him what he wanted to hear.

"So big," I grunted as what had to be most of his over-sized organ impaled me, and Grant's eyes were blazing as he grunted while making the bed move.

Grant stopped after a while, and I thought that it was over and he had cum without me feeling it, but all he was doing was changing positions. Now I was on all fours and when he slid back into me his cock felt ever bigger in this position, and now his thrusts got even harder and faster.

I ended up sprawled flat, unable to stay upright, and then I heard Grant growl something unintelligible before his warm sap filled my savaged bowels and he collapsed on top of me.

"You okay Tim?" Grant asked, and while I was sore I assured the senior citizen that I was more than fine.

"Got a little carried away there," Grant apologized, and after he rolled off of me I felt his hand reach around and under me. "Let me take... huh?"

What Grant's hand had run into was my spent dick and the pool of semen that I had spat out onto the sheets during his pleasurable assault, and after he chuckled he rolled me over and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you liked it that much," Grant declared before kissing me.

"You know, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," Grant then announced in a bad Bogie impersonation, and after to his delight I hummed a few bars of 'As Time Goes By' from the movie he had quoted, I agreed.

I hadn't been looking for a Daddy at my age, but it just goes to show that you never know.

***

Thank you for reading.

timmywells
timmywells
1,753 Followers
12