New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Gabriel was surprised by her sexual aggression earlier, he was completely dumbfounded when she forced him to lie on the rock. Now, as she straddled his body, he watched her eyes gleam with an unnatural shine that resembled a black jewel sparkling with fire normally found in diamonds. If her body had altered so much in his attempt to change her, then why did her human heart continue to beat? Why did her sweet blood continue to flow through her veins?

When she guided his cock into her still tight opening, he immediately quit questioning the changes in her today. Hell, her changes so far were to his advantage including her apparent increased tolerance to pain.

Trying to sheath his cock deep within her, Alena whimpered in frustration when she failed to have him deeply seated inside. Moving up and sliding down again, she realized that something in her position was not correct. When Gabe started chuckling, she dug her nails into his chest and leaned down to press her brow against his.

"Gabriel, quit fucking around."

"I thought that was exactly what you wanted."

"You know that I'm doing something wrong. Have pity on me," she groaned kissing his jaw.

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me hard as though your life depended on it."

Flipping her over so that her back now rested against the rock, Gabriel pulled their bodies to the edge of the rock and braced his weight on his feet while pulling her legs over his shoulders. Alena lay back against the rock but gripped onto his arms as he positioned his body against hers. Lifting her hips to him she gave one silent plea for his lovemaking and he conceded.

Without any further delay he started a quick thrust in and out of her body roughly grinding against her clit with each thrust. As she started trembling in his arm he managed to increase his speed until she was no longer able to hold on to him but had to place her hands behind her head trying to push her body closer to his.

His fears of hurting her were alleviated when she braced herself for him. Watching her face for signs of her orgasm, he realized that he was probably reaching his peak quicker than her. Pausing long enough to place both of her legs together and then back over his arm he continued his hard onslaught in and out of her tightened body.

"Touch yourself," he commanded. "For me."

Watching him, she smiled and lowered her hand to find her clit hidden under the tightly folded flesh. When she rubbed the hard nub she arched her back as the sensations started tingling currents vibrating through her body.

"That's it baby," he encouraged. "Keep doing it. Cum with me."

At his command, she began erratically rubbing her fingers along the opening of her slit feeling a jolt of pleasure when she would stroke her clit. She watched Gabriel's face with a fleeting thought that his approval made her so happy. When his jaw clinched, he leaned closer to her body pressing her legs to her chest.

"Ready?" he asked with a groan.

Only able to nod in affirmation, Alena gloried in the new few thrusts that truly felt as though Gabriel was pounding deeper into her core. His last two thrusts were slow and deliberate in the complete withdraw and savage entry. Under the brilliant sunlight, she screamed in pleasure and as her orgasm grabbed her hard and dragged her to the pinnacle of pleasure.

Gabriel held her close emptying his seed deep into her body. When he was completely sated, he moved from her chest to see if she was injured. She turned her face to him with her glistening dark eyes bright with excitement and her smile of joy stretched across her face. She reached her left hand up and gently stroked his jaw pausing to notice how the diamond of her ring faded in brilliance compared to the beauty of his face.

With their bodies still joined, he lifted her into his arms and carried her back to the water fall. Placing her bottom back on the rock, he withdrew slowly watching for any signs of discomfort register across her face. Slowly, they rinsed their bodies under the warm falling water completing their lovemaking with gentle caresses and kisses. When they were finished, Gabriel carried her to the shore and dried her body with his t-shirt. Dressed in only his jeans, he carried her naked body back to their cabin where they showered and packed, eager to return to the mansion where they could research the cause for her failure to change.

Sitting in the royal suite, Iona slammed the heavy book shut, frustrated that she was expected to read so much history in such little time. Relaxing on the couch, she closed her eyes laughing at what a joke she must be as Edward's queen.

"I just need somebody to read this shit to me," she reasoned aloud. "The Bible is on CD. Why the hell can't somebody record the history of the vampires?"

"Well, you look studious," a sexy male voice said from the door. "Since the book is on the floor and you're relaxing on the couch, I can only conclude that you've finished reading.

"Edward, the only one way I can read a book that big is if it has pictures and sex scenes. And pictures of sex scenes might earn a second read."

Laughing at his mate's words, he cherished her comfort level with her sexuality. For a moment, he wondered how his friend had fared with the more conservative sister. Approaching the couch, he grabbed Iona's ankles and held them in the air, lifting her hips off the couch.

"Ready for a pop quiz, queen?"

"No," she said with a giggle. "The blood is rushing to my head and I'm more concerned with keeping my skirt down."

"Why didn't you just say something then," Edward offered with a wink, kneeling to the floor while placing Iona's knees over his shoulders.

"Uh, yeah," she hesitated. "I'm totally focused now. I'll take 'Vampire History' for one-hundred dollars."

"What's our mission?"

"Jeez," she complained. "Is it too late to choose another category?"

Shaking his head in mock disappointment, he turned his face to the inside of her thigh and gently kissed her sensitive skin. When she shivered, he pulled her hips closer to the edge of the couch. The movement forced her to recline against the back of the couch and her skirt to move higher up her thighs revealing her black lace thongs.

"Ok," he agreed. "Let's try 'How Do You Keep the King Happy' for one-million dollars."

Gently, he rubbed his face against the silky smoothness of her thighs. Trailing kisses to her knees, Edward gently gripped her hips demonstrating the control that he had on his powerful non-human strength.

"Edward," she paused waiting for him to look at her. "Do I make you happy?"

"You doubt my love for you?"

"That's not what I asked," she replied shifting her position to replace her legs with her arms around his neck. "I know you love me and I know that we, uh, cohabitate well."

"Cohabitate?"

"Shut up," she said with a playful punch to his shoulder. "I'm working on being a lady."

"I hope it's a passing phase."

"Be serious a minute."

Realizing that she had something to say, Edward pulled her close while lifting her off the couch and tucking her on his lap as he sat down.

"You have my undivided attention."

"I've wasted my life. My sister would know what to do but I can't even focus, let alone help you like I need to."

"Listen," he said tilting her face to his. "I needed you to know what the revolt against the New Kingdom means to us. I do not expect you to fight."

"So, when you need to talk, you just want me to listen and not really talk?"

"That's not true," he argued. "If I didn't think you would be an effective ruler beside me, then I would have taken you for as mistress and not as my mate."

"Thanks," she said and smiled warmly at him.

Placing the large book safely on the end table, Iona reached for the buttons on Edward's shirt and slowly began undressing him. When she had removed his tie and jacket, she pulled the tail of his shirt from his pants and added that to the growing pile of discarded garments. Holding her hands within his larger ones, he halted her seduction and watched her face.

"I thought you wanted to have a serious discussion."

"I did. And we did," she responded trying to free her hands from his grasp. "Then you had to say that you chose me as a mate and not just a mistress and I decided that I really need you. Now."

"What about your research?"

"You mean that forty million page monster of a book? Alena's more into that stuff. She'll read it and give me the edited version when she comes back."

"Oh. Well in that case," he said releasing her hands, "I apologize for interrupting."

In the early hours of the following morning, Gabriel silently drove his car back to the mansion. He looked to Alena, sleeping in the passenger seat leaning against his shoulder for support. He was beyond puzzled over her status as an apparent hybrid between human and vampire. If he could be honest, he wanted to blame someone but that person would probably be him. Their relationship had returned to the sweetness that he craved whenever he was with her and for that, he was grateful. But they both remained fearful of her mortality and he was even more fearful with the rebellion breathing so close to court.

He had promised her that they would never separate. Now, he had no idea how he could keep that promise. The rebellion would certainly require a battle to be resolved but he could not allow her that close to the action. Once excited to put her on display among his kind, he now feared any exposure of her frail human nature. Slowly approaching the mansion, Gabriel decided to be optimistic, for her sake, but he would also be realistic, for her safety.

"Baby, wake up," he said when he had parked in front of the house. "We're here."

Inhaling from sleep to wake, Alena sat up in her seat, blinking while she looked around to get her bearings. When she saw the mansion's door open and a familiar man walk down the steps to the car, she smiled and turned to Gabriel.

"Talk about déjà vu," she said with a voice husky from sleep. "How long ago did you first bring me here?"

"Exactly two weeks ago," Gabriel answered getting out of the car.

When he walked around, he tossed the keys to the man assisting Alena from the car. He smiled and took Alena's arm to walk into the house.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me on my success?" Gabriel asked the man.

"So, it was a success?"

"Most certainly," he replied with a kiss to Alena's hand.

As the car sped away, Gabriel pulled her close to his body and ran from the front door. Quickly circling the building he stopped in the garden she had seen from their bedroom window.

"Gabe," she asked nervously, "What's going on?"

"I'm keeping you away from the vampires until we find the reason you didn't change."

With an effortless jump, he landed on their bedroom balcony with Alena in his arms.

"I guess I understand why you'd be ashamed of me," she whispered and walked away from him.

Before she could further than an arm's length away, he grabbed her hand and tugged her back into his arms.

"No," he said. "Remember what I've told you before. When you come here, you don't leave. You either become one of us or you become food for us. Until I figure out what's going on, no vampire will be allowed near you."

A variety of emotions suddenly flooded Alena. From the disappointment to the fear of Gabriel's rejection, she now experienced a surged of tenderness toward him for his concern in her safety. Without warning the tears started and grew in volume accompanied by hiccups and sobs.

"Baby," he said gently lifting her into his arms. "Please don't cry. You're very tired and probably hungry. I know this has been very confusing for you but I promise that I'll figure it out."

Unfortunately, his gentle words only made her more emotional as the reality of everything pressed on her heart. Soon, she would face others, who had changed successfully and would question why she had not. Even her sister had been given two separate opportunities and had changed both times. How could she face Iona now? How can this be explained? How could Gabriel not be ashamed of her?

"Ok," he said stepping away from her, "I'm just as confused as you are and I'm sympathetic with your emotions, but if you doubt me again, I'm going to show you exactly how angry I can get."

"Sorry."

"Great," he muttered. "We're back to the constant apologies."

Walking into the bedroom, he left her on the balcony to hopefully regain her composure. With a telepathic message sent to Edward, he turned around to see Alena following him into the room. When she opened her mouth to speak, he playfully glared at her stopping any apology. With a smile, she shook her head and laughed.

"I was just going to tell you that I love you."

"No you weren't," he said returning her smile. "But I love you too. And, we are about to be greeted by your sister."

"Ugh. I guess I should be glad to get this over with," Alena responded and took Gabriel's offered hand and walked together into the foyer.

After a quick rap on the door, Iona waltzed into the room, carrying the large history book, before Gabriel or Alena could respond. At first glance, the sisters paused. Alena had not seen Iona since the girl's horrible contamination of the infected blood. And Iona would have sworn that she had not seen Alena since leaving home so many months ago.

"Wow," Iona said in a breath. "Look who got laid!"

"Jeez, so much for any hope of maturity."

"Admit it. You regret waiting so long. I told you that life was too short to miss all the fun. And now it's not short at all."

Iona placed the book on a table and walked to her sister. With arms wide open, she stopped before actually hugging her and observed all of the changes in her sister's appearance.

"You look awesome. Welcome to the world of...," she paused. "What is that sound? Oh God, you're not..."

Suddenly Edward appeared behind Iona and pulled her back into his arms. Before she could question his interruption, he gave her a meaningful look that she read well and fell silent. Seeing their silent communication reminded Alena of the bond that Gabriel and she were not sharing.

"Welcome home," Edward said to Alena. "Gabriel has informed me of the issue and we will find the answers to your questions." He then turned to Gabriel and said, "Friend, I've missed your council this week. I'm sorry to rush you but as soon as possible, I will need to meet with you. We've had some interesting developments recently."

Gabriel looked at Edward for a moment then turned his gaze to Iona. She visibly flinched at the fury that he barely hid in his eyes. She turned a questioning gaze at Edward and then dropped her eyes in confusion and pain.

"Ok, that's just rude," Alena said after watching the silent communication swirl around her.

"Sorry baby," Gabriel said pulling her into his arms. "My turn to apologize. Edward needs to speak with me for a few minutes. I promise I won't be gone long. Will you be alright with your sister or would you like to rest after our trip?"

"Why wouldn't she be ok with me?" Iona whispered with her eyes still cast down.

"I'm good," Alena answered. "Iona and I can catch up. I'll be fine," she added with a quick kiss to his lips.

As the men walked to the door, Gabriel paused by Iona waiting until she looked him in the eye. His fear and anger over her previous deceit was hardly dimmed in his memory. He trusted his friend's evaluation that Iona was a true mate and had no residue of contamination in her system. But yet, it was his Alena that would be hurt if Edward was wrong.

"I don't know why you're angry with me," Iona said with trembling lips. "I promise you that I could never hurt her."

"Gabe," Alena said walking to her sister, "I'll be fine."

With a nod of his head, Gabriel followed Edward to the door and exited the apartment. When they were standing in front of the elevator, Gabriel decided to start the meeting now. The quicker it was started then the quicker it would be finished and he could return to his mate.

"What's happened Edward?"

"The Council has called a meeting. A formal meeting. With the rebellion growing in strength and infiltrating my home, there's a petition that I am impotent and therefore, should be removed as king.

"Who the fuck would do that?"

"Ah," Edward started with a smile. "It seems our brother Heron has voiced his opinion through his diplomat Cassian."

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm going to rip that fucker's head off as soon as I find him."

"No you're not."

"No?"

"Do you find strange that I was held hostage and my home invaded while our brother has this obvious rebel in his court?"

"You think Heron supports the rebellion?" Gabriel asked but continued before Edward could respond. "The rebellion would seal our annihilation. It would be ludicrous for him to participate."

"Do you deny that Cassian is Heron's ambassador?"

"No," Gabriel agreed. "But I will not begin doubting my brothers. Edward, there has to be more to it than what we see now."

"I want to believe you."

"Do you trust me?"

"Always."

"Then let me do my job. My loyalty is to you and I promise that I will crush this rebellion in your kingdom."

"Thank you," Edward said and then looked at the opened elevator doors. "I supposed we could call this conversation our meeting so you can return to your mate. "

"Am I that obvious?" Gabriel asked with a grin.

"Oh, if only the forces attacking my kingdom were so transparent."

When the men had left the apartment, Iona moved to the couch and plopped in the seat with a pouting frown. She waited until her sister slowly moved to the seat beside her before talking.

"Ok," Iona said. "Out with it."

"Out with what?"

"Go ahead and blast me for whatever I did. You used to just let in on me whenever you were pissed off. And with Hercules as your personal bodyguard, I guess I'll always be guilty."

"Oh lord, we really are back to the beginning."

"What?"

"Listen," Alena began. "The past few weeks for you have been a nightmare. When I arrived two weeks ago, you were a completely different person but you favored my sister so much that I tried to find the resemblances and build a relationship. Apparently, you had been poisoned and weren't really in control."

"What did I do?"

"You led me to a room where three other vampires tried to attack me."

"Oh God," Iona said with a rush of breath. "No wonder Hercules wants to rip my limbs off."

"Yeah. And he's Ares. Not Hercules."

"What?"

"Nothing," Alena said with a smile. "But now you look more like yourself."

"It's kind of weird having the new name and all."

"Yeah, but you were declared dead. You look considerably more glamorous. And Edward's explanation of the name was good enough to make me want it for myself."

"He's great isn't he?" Iona asked scooting closer to her sister.

"Sure," Alena agreed "If you're in to that whole millionaire, playboy trapped in an eternally perfect body, then I guess he's ok."

"Ha! Look who's talking?" Iona said with a conspiratorial grin. "C'mon tell me how it was."

"No."

"Did you go down on him?"

"Shut up!" Alena laughed beginning to blush.

"Did he go down on you?"

"I swear to God, you're as vulgar as ever."

"Miss me?"

Closing the distance between them, Alena stretched her arm towards her sister and gently stroked her face. Seeing the girl she remembered sitting there brought tears to her eyes.

"Immensely. I don't know what the guys did to fix you, but I'm glad that you're here now."

"So," Iona said with a sly grin, "how's the sex life?"

Appalled beyond the capacity to speak, Alena just shook her head and searched for another topic. Spying the book on the table, she picked it up and tried to decipher the cryptic print on the cover.