New Master New Slave

Story Info
A rained-out cookout ends lustily.
3.2k words
4.22
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a cookout every July fourth. We roast a pig, buy a couple of kegs, and play horseshoes and volleyball. Good music and good friends. But, it's not that easy. There's a lot of work that goes into it. There are three of us, Kevin, Johnny and Myself. I'm Chris. Usually we start the night of the third. Kevin goes for the beer. Johnny and his wife go to the grocery store and I get the fire started.

It's an all night job. Around nine, we start roasting the pig, tap the keg and hit the hot tub. By eleven we're drunk and ready to sleep. We take shifts watching the food all night. Around eight we'll cook breakfast. At ten, with the side dishes finished and the pig well done, the first guests start arriving. All afternoon, people come and go. We're not here to win or lose but to have a good time. It gets dark about nine then we start the fireworks. By eleven almost everyone is gone. Kevin and I, having found a couple of willing females, suggest that they stay later and we'll all hit the hot tub. I've set up a camera so we can get everything on tape without the girls knowing about it.

We relax naked in the hot tub for an hour or so while we seduce these willing women. We'll fuck them right there so we get it all on camera. We'll spend most of the next day cleaning before Kevin goes home.

That's the plan every year and has been for the last ten years. This year didn't really work out that way.

Everything started out fine. The night of the third and even into the morning of the fourth was right on schedule. About eight-thirty the rain started. Light at first, just a morning shower. As the morning wore on, it got heavier. By noon we knew the cook out was a bust. We were drinking heavily. There were just the four of us with beer and banquet for sixty. Johnny and his wife decided they would take some of the food to her parents, and then go home, leaving Kevin and me to finish what we could of the beer and the rest of the food.

We headed for the hot tub. I don't know why I turned the camera on, probably just a habit. We undressed and stepped in, both feeling sorry for ourselves.

"I was going to try to get in Janis's pants tonight," Kevin said. "I've been trying for two years but I thought tonight was the night."

"Nah, it'll never happen," I said. "I think her and June are sweet on each other."

He looked stunned. "You think she's lesbian?"

"I think they both are. Haven't you ever watched them when they're together? Always touching and feeling each other. Yea, I think they're lesbians," I said.

He thought for a minute. "That's ok with me. Maybe they'll let me watch," he smiled. "I'd love to watch two women."

I got up on the side of the tub. I'd had too much to drink and needed a nap. I laid back and dozed off. I woke to darkness. I opened my eyes to see a star filled night. The rain had stopped and I could see every star through the solarium roof. It took a minute to realize someone was sucking my cock. I tried not to move. I needed to think. The only one here when I went to sleep was Kevin. I was going to kill him. Later. Much later. Right now it was feeling too good.

I couldn't see him from my position but I could feel everything he was doing. He was running his tongue around the head of my cock. Damn it felt good. He was squeezing my balls with his hand. His tongue stopped swirling as he tried to deep throat all eight inches of my cock. Back to swirling his tongue and squeezing my balls. He was making love to my cock. There was nothing in this world except him and my cock. He eased it out of his mouth and licked down the shaft. He sucked my balls into his mouth, one then the other. He licked his way back up the shaft, cock back in his mouth. He was fucking my cock with his face and I was having a hard time pretending to be asleep. I wanted to grab his head, shove my cock down his throat and cum.

He was lost. He was moaning, licking and sucking. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, but he wasn't slowing down. He was squeezing my balls and pumping more cum into them. I couldn't wait any longer. I emptied my balls of all the cum he had pumped in. I shot load after load of cum into his mouth until he couldn't hold any more and he let it overflow onto my cock and stomach. The next thing I felt was him licking it up. He didn't want to waste a drop. I had just shot, probably the biggest load of cum in my life, in a man's mouth, while I was pretending to be asleep. Now he was licking it off of me and my cock was still rock hard. He started to suck it again. Different this time. Almost like he was kissing it goodbye. Then he got out of the hot tub and went into the house.

I finally recovered enough to go to bed. In the morning he was gone. I didn't know what to do. He'd been drunk, I'd been drunk maybe he wouldn't remember or maybe he'd think I didn't know anything about it. I knew he'd be back to help clean up later. I decided I pretend not to know anything.

He was back, all smiles at ten. By twelve we were finished and I was beginning to relax around him. We still had a keg and a half of beer left. We started drinking again. He talked me into calling Janis and June to invite them over. We were well into our fourth beer when they arrived. They tried to catch up quickly. We decided to hit the hot tub again. I sneaked out to change the tape in the camera and turn it on. Once we were all naked, Kevin started to make a play for Janis, forgetting everything I'd told him the night before. Finally, she told him, "I belong to June."

"What'd you mean 'belong'?" he asked.

"She owns me. I'm her slave."

He was stunned and I was interested. "I admit I knew you were lesbians, but a slave? I'm interested. Would you mind explaining?" I asked.

Janis started to say something, but June put her hand on her shoulder to stop her. Janis immediately stopped. June got out, walked over to her purse and retrieved a cat of nine tails and a leash. I had noticed the collar Janis wore all of the time but hadn't paid much attention to it. June hooked the leash to her and sat on the side of the tub with her legs spread and her pussy exposed. She gave the leash a slight yank. Janis turned around and buried her face in June's crotch.

June gave Janis a lick across the back with the whip. "That's for running your mouth. Now eat," she ordered.

Janis did as she was told while June explained. "Yes, we were lesbians first. But we soon discovered that Janis enjoys pain and humiliation. Also that I enjoy giving pain and humiliation. I love having someone do everything I tell them to do and she loves serving me. It's better than anything either of us has ever experienced. The sex is better and life is better. She does anything I tell her to do. You want to fuck her Kevin. All I have to do is tell her to and she will. But, I won't tell her. Don't get me wrong; I share her from time to time. We belong to a private club downtown, where Masters and Mistresses take their slaves to beat them and share them with others. I just don't like the way you made a pass at her right in front of me."

Janis continued to lick June's pussy.

"Do you mind if we enjoy the show?" Kevin asked.

"No. Go right ahead."

Kevin slid up out of the tub exposing his hard on. I'd seen it before, but never really noticed. After last night, I was noticing. He was huge. That thing had to be ten inches. I'd always been proud of my eight but now…..

Kevin started to play with his cock while he watched. I was still in the hot tub but my cock was as hard as his.

"June," I started. "I have a million questions, but could we move this inside?"

"Sure." She gave another light yank on the leash and Janis removed her face from June's crotch. We walked in with June leading Janis. June sat on the sofa, yanked the leash and Janis was on her knees licking again. Both Kevin and I were playing with our cocks now.

"So, how did you get started?" I asked

"Started at what? Being a lesbian or being a Mistress?" she responded.

"Being a lesbian."

"Well, neither Janis or I are true lesbians. We're both bi. But, it's easier to explain to people if they think we're lezzies. My first sexual experience was with a woman. I enjoyed it and just never gave it up." Then to Janis she said, "Eat me. You're listening too much and not licking enough." She brought the whip down across Janis's back again.

I was certainly enjoying the show but Kevin was mesmerized. He was pumping that long cock faster and faster.

"How did you get into S and M?" I asked.

"Our love making just kept getting rougher and rougher. One night a friend invited us to go to the club. She told us that one of us would have to be on a leash. There was no discussion. We both knew which one it would be. So, we went. We had fun. We learned some things and we joined."

I asked, "What's the club like?"

"Oh, no. If you want to know, you'll have to go."

"I don't have anyone to take. Besides its just curiosity," I answered.

"Take Kevin. You don't have to do anything. Just put a collar and leash on and go with us. We'll get you in," June offered. Kevin was listening and watching Janis eat her pussy. He was really working on the head of his cock now. June turned to look at him. She watched for a second then said to him, "You'd better not cum before I do!"

"Yes, Maam." He slowed down.

To Janis she said, "Lick faster. Make me cum on your face. Lick my clit. Suck it." Every time she gave an order she would hit Janis with the whip. Then it happened. Kevin couldn't wait anymore he shot cum all over the floor. June got up, walked over to him and hit him with the whip. "I told you not to cum. Now clean it up," she ordered as she hit him again.

"Yes, Maam." He started for the bathroom.

"Where are you going? I said clean it up!" She hit him again.

"I was going to get a towel."

"No towel. Lick it up." He looked at her then at me. She hit him with the whip again. "Don't look at Chris. Lick it up."

Kevin's cock was still hard, and seemed to grow even more with every crack of the whip. He got to his knees and began to lick his cum from the floor. "Now get it all." She went back to Janis, who started to lick her again. To me she said, "You need to get a collar, leash and a soft whip. You don't really want to hurt him. Have you ever had sex together? Kevin is obviously sub and I think you'd enjoy being a Master. Even if it's only for one night."

I hesitated. I wasn't sure if I should mention last night or night or not. I decided against it. "No. We're both straight."

"When it comes to S&M it doesn't matter if you're straight or not. It's the domination or submission that is the turn on. I've seen totally gay men fuck totally lesbian women because they were told to. It's a completely different world. You should come with us."

"What do you think Kevin?" I asked him.

"NO!" June yelled. "You don't ask him. You tell him," she shook her head. "I told you he's sub. Watch this." To him she said, "Are you finished boy?"

"Yes, Maam."

He had licked all of the cum from the floor. "Come here," She ordered. He crawled over to her. "Suck his cock."

"I can't do that," Kevin said.

CRACK! She brought the whip down across his back. "I said suck."

"I've never done that and I don't intend to start now." He started to get up. I saw that his cock was still hard. I knew he wanted someone to force him.

"That's not exactly true. I have a video from last night that shows you sucking me while you thought I was asleep. Now, I want you to suck my cock," I told him. He dropped to his knees, grateful that I had forced him to do this. He took my cock in his mouth and repeated last night. He licked and sucked while I watched Janis and June. June was smiling down at her slave and Janis appeared to be in heaven serving her Mistress. Kevin was enjoying himself too. "Come on Kevin, suck my cock. That feels good. Lick it. Play with my balls." June handed me her whip. I hit Kevin hard and he moaned. He was having fun. June was starting to hump Janis's face. She was getting close to cumming. Another second or two and she came on Janis's tongue.

To Janis she said, "You may watch the cocksucker and play with yourself." Janis began rubbing her clit as she watched Kevin suck my cock. I was seeing nothing but Kevin bobbing up and down on my cock. I was close.

He started licking the swollen head. "I'm going to cum. Swallow it all." I ordered. I continued to fuck his face. When I started to cum he got more excited. I put my hands on his head and helped him keep the rhythm. Before I was finished, I was afraid I was going to drown him in my cum, but I continued to fuck him and he continued to suck.

Now everyone had cum except Janis. June saw me looking at Janis and read my mind. "You may play with your pussy," June told her. Then to me, "You should really consider going to the club with us. There'll be good food, dancing and a lot of sex. It's really a lot of fun."

"Sounds interesting. I'll think about it. Maybe sleep on it." Janis was about ready to cum but she slowed down. Kevin was watching her and pumping away at his cock. June looked down at Janis.

"You may cum," she said. Janis immediately came, with Kevin not far behind her.

Janis looked at him in disgust. "You let your slave cum without permission?"

"We're new to this," I said. To Kevin I ordered, "You made a mess, now clean it up." He started to lick the cum up without hesitation. He was really developing a taste for cum. I hit him with the whip a few times while he was licking it up. He moaned every time I did. I was beginning to enjoy it myself. My cock was hard again.

June suggested, 'If you want to go with us, maybe we should give you some lessons on proper behavior. Janis could coach Kevin on how to be a proper slave and I can show you how to be a good master."

"Ok. When?"

"Tomorrow. We'll stay here tonight and start in the morning. Tomorrow night we'll go to the club. Ok with you?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me. What'll we do tonight?" I asked hoping she would decide that she wanted to fuck.

"Sex," she said. "I want to watch you fuck Kevin in the ass."

Kevin looked horrified. He starred at my cock with his mouth hanging open. He was wondering how it was going to fit in his ass.

"Ok. Kevin, go get the Vaseline from the bathroom." I hit him across the ass with the whip. He returned in a moment looking frightened and excited. That huge cock of his still hard. I took the Vaseline from him and pointed at the floor. He got on his hands and knees with his ass pointed at me. Janis was sitting on the sofa. June nodded at her that it would be alright for her to play with her pussy, which she did. I got on my knees behind him, opened the Vaseline and started to play with my cock. June straddled his back looking at me. I put my cock against his asshole and pushed just a little. He moved away from me. I slapped his ass. I pushed again penetrating him this time. I felt him tense up. I just held still to give him time to adjust. I could feel him move slightly. Then a little more and more and more. He was soon taking half my cock up his ass. I tore my eyes from his ass to look at June who was smiling at me. Janis was rubbing hard on her clit. I started slapping his ass every time I withdrew my cock. He was struggling trying to get the whole thing up his ass. Then I felt his balls bumping against mine. I grabbed both hips and started to fuck him in earnest. June was on fire watching.

"Turn him over," She suggested. I withdrew my cock completely and he rolled to his back. I took the opportunity to lube my cock again. He lifted his balls and I put my cock back in his ass. I was really enjoying this. June squatted on his face forcing him to eat her pussy. I was close to cumming. I was fucking a man in the ass and he was making me cum. June had him right where she wanted him. His tongue in her pussy and my cock up his ass. She had an evil grin on her face. Then I noticed she was peeing in his mouth. It was too much for me. I unloaded all of my cum in his ass.

June stood and said, "That was fun. Don't you need to pee Janis?"

Janis squatted over Kevin and peed on his face.

I still had my cock in Kevin's ass and it was getting hard again. He was moving back and fourth slightly. Trying to get me hard. It worked.

"You want me to fuck you some more?" I asked him.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

He had been paying attention. And he learns fast.

"Yes Master. I want you to please fuck my ass again."

June said, "You two lovebirds go ahead. We're going to bed and get to some serious pussy eating."

"Goodnight," I said.

I fucked Kevin again and left him begging me to allow him to cum. But no I decided twice was enough for a cock sucking slave. It was easy to see we were going to have some good times together.